Annapolis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers

"I've never..."

"Me neither," Amy said touching the moist panties. "But I think that we can learn." Her fingers hooked the elastic and explored into a foreign pussy for the first time.

"You're doing....really.....well," Ellie moaned.

"Let's get naked," Amy suggested. She pulled down Ellie's panties and helped with the skirt, shirt and bra. Ellie did the same for her and the female body parts moved together in the middle of the bed.

"You feel so weird," Ellie giggled. Her fingers caressed the huge titties and then back around feeling Amy's buttocks.

"You know what this means," Amy whispered. Her fingers once again discovered Ellie's inner lips.

"No....wa...what?"

"It means that if we need sex we don't have to rely on the men anymore." Amy moved around until their faces were lined up with their pussies. Both sets of legs opened and both tongues quickly went to work.

Ellie pulled back and pulled out a few pubic hairs. "I think we need to shave you later."

"I'd like that," Amy grinned. She sucked the swollen clitty into her full lips and flicked on it with her tongue.

The women were not in a rush like the men usually were. They took their time touching, licking and exploring. It was almost twenty minutes later when Ellie pushed back. "I'm ready."

"Me too," Amy grinned. Their faces buried deeper and their tongues moved in warp speed.

"AHHHHHH!" Ellie screamed first. After she landed back on earth she returned to bring Amy off.

"OH....EEYYYYEEEE."

*****

"I really want to go to the car show tomorrow" Jack said to Tom as they watched a young woman climb out of the pool next to them.

"I know me too but the girls will probably want to stay in the room all day."

"Well we will just have to lay it out on the line. Let's go and get it straight." They moved up to the room and stopped when they heard the sounds of sex inside.

"Fuck, what is going on?" Jack asked before opening the door. Both men froze when they saw their wife's in a classic 69. "HOLY SHIT!"

The women were so involved they didn't hear the door open or the husband's talking. Jack closed the door and smiled. "It looks like they have found a way to stay busy while we are at the car show."

*****

Ending note: Men. Just when you think you've figured them out they want to go and look at old cars. Ha....don't forget to vote..Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers