Anna's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are you gay Emily?” Anna said gathering all of her strength.

“I would not say I am gay; however, I do feel that being with a woman has given me more of an awakening than I ever had with a man.” Emily said, “Don’t get me wrong Anna, I still love the feel of a good cock inside of me, but it has been quite awhile since I have found one.”

“Oh.” Anna said, “I should not have asked that should I?”

“Why not? It is an honest question. Emily said, “Anna, I have to ask you a question and I want you to be honest with me.”

“Ok” Anna said

“Are you attracted to me Anna?” Emily smiled

“Um……….” Anna said quietly “I think you are fun and I like hanging around you Emily.”

“That did not answer my question Anna.” Emily said a little bolder.

“Well, I think you are pretty Emily.” Anna said with her heart racing.

“Really? So you don’t think I am some dog then? Emily joked

“Oh no! I think you are pretty and you have a great body Emily.”

Emily smiled and stood up in the hot tub.

“You think this is good Anna?” Emily said coyly

“Yes..” Anna gulped “I am fascinated with your body Emily. Especially your tattoo.”

Emily took a step across the hot tub and turned around with her back to Anna.

“Touch it Anna” Emily whispered

Anna reached out with her hand and caressed Emily’s tattooed back. She traced her finger around the edges of the tattoo and she brought her other finger to her own clit.

“Would you kiss my tattoo Anna?” Emily whispered.

Anna leaned forward and gave Emily’s back a kiss. She kissed around the edges of her tattoo and then she stuck out her tongue and traced around the artwork. Emily sighed deeply and she started playing with her own nipples. Anna was on fire between her legs and she was very dizzy at this point. Emily turned around and stood in front of Anna. What Anna saw amazed her. Emily’s vagina was just barely covered with a little “V” shaped patch of hair. The rest was shaved. Anna reached and touched Emily’s pubic hair with her finger. Emily smiled and backed away. She looked down at Anna a motioned for her to stand. Anna was nervous, but she stood up in front of Emily. Emily reached out and caressed Anna’s large breast with her hand. She took a step closer to Anna and stared into her eyes.

“Anna, I want you to know right now that I will never do anything to hurt you. I have very attracted to you and I want to make you happy.”

Anna closed her eyes and came in closer to Emily. Emily kissed her softly on her lips and caressed Anna’s large nipples in the cool winter air. The next time Emily kissed Anna, she opened her mouth and licked Anna’s lips. Anna groaned and buckled a little bit. Emily smiled and took Anna in her arms and kissed her deeply. As they kissed, Anna melted in Emily’s hands.

End Part 1

12