Anna's Cuckold

Story Info
Anna has bad news for her cuck-hubby, he's getting cut off...
1.7k words
4.22
96.2k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's car pulled into her driveway and she quickly killed the engine. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back as her hand dipped down between her thighs, her panties were soaking wet and she could smell the huge load of cum her lover had dumped in her pussy a half-hour earlier. She gently slipped a finger inside the sodden material and teased herself for a second or two, tickling her sensitive clit with her fingertip, before slipping it inside her slippery hole.

She lifted her fingers to her mouth and tasted Ben's cum mixed with her own juices, then looked up at her bedroom window. She couldn't quite tell if the bedside lamp was on or not; it looked dark up there but even if it was off David was probably still awake... if not she would wake him, he wouldn't want to miss out on this.

Anna left her car and slipped the key into her front door. She dropped her bag in the hallway, locked the front door and then headed straight up the stairs to where her husband was waiting for her.

Entering the bedroom she pealed her dress off over her head, she hadn't bothered to wear a bra as she wanted to make sure Ben kept his eyes on her all night. That had definitely worked, he barely looked away the whole time they were in the pub; her large, hard nipples pressing into the stretchy thin fabric saw to that!

Hearing his wife enter the room, David sat up in the bed. He could smell the sex on her as she slid between the sheets and reached for his aching cock. Anna's fingers closed around his hard shaft as she kissed him, acutely aware that he could surely taste Ben's cock and cum on her tongue and lips. She loved knowing that and she loved having a cuckold husband and an open-minded lover like Ben; in fact life had never been better.

"My pussy is so full of cum," she gasped into his mouth. "Are you ready for it?"

David groaned in frustration as she pumped his throbbing cock.

"Are you going to clean me up baby, are you going to swallow Ben's cum for me and make me cum... again?"

Anna let go of his cock for a second and slid her fingers inside her panties, coating them with her juices and then feeding them to her insanely horny, but oh-so conflicted husband.

"Ben fucked me so good baby, but... he says I need to cut you off completely now."

She wrapped her fingers around his cock again and started to gently pump it once more.

"Please, no Anna... that's too much!"

She rubbed him harder and kissed him again, warming to the idea herself and loving how scared he sounded.

"But he fucks me better than you ever could... you know that; it's better this way, isn't it? You know you can't satisfy me on your own, this takes all the pressure off you... and you get to clean me when I get home. What could be better than that?"

David protested again but Anna wasn't listening.

"Ben says the only way a cuck like you should cum is on his knees, jerking off over his wife's feet..."

David groaned as she said it, despite his frustration, he knew that ultimately Anna would twist him around her little finger and get her way, just like she always did.

"Deep down you like that idea don't you? You don't really want to fuck me at all... you just want to jerk off on my feet like the little cucky you are."

Despite the fact that this had been a fantasy of his for as long as he could remember, David was still scared of letting go completely.

"No Anna, please, I can't... I can't bear the thought of not being allowed inside you anymore, it's too much!"

"I know baby, but things work so much better this way and besides... Ben told me that if I let your little cock inside HIS pussy again he would beat my ass until it was black and blue and then fuck it until I cried... you don't want him to do that to me, do you?"

"No..." David's voice cracked as he replied.

"Good boy, I knew you would understand."

Her fingers continued to pump his hot, hard cock as she nuzzled at his neck.

"You could... lie, though. I mean, you wouldn't have to tell him..." David whined.

Anna let go of David's cock and curled her fingers around his balls instead, squeezing firmly as she spoke.

"But we promised each other when we started this that there would be complete honesty between all three of us... it's not fair for you to ask me to go back on that now is it?"

"Please Anna..."

"Sssshhhh baby," said Anna as she started up a steady stroke again. "I tell you what, I can't let you inside of me, but Ben never said anything about using my mouth, what if I suck you off one last time? Would you like that baby? Would you like me to take your little cock in my mouth and suck it dry for you one last time?"

David's willpower began to slip at the thought of exploding in his wife's mouth, he figured if he was getting cut off he might as well take what he could get while he could still get it...

"But after that you will only cum like Ben said, on your knees, jerking off over my pretty feet. I know you love my feet, don't you."

"Yes, but..."

"Ssshhhhh baby, I really want to suck your cock for you this one last time, but you have to promise me that in future you'll only cum on your knees, stroking your cock for my beautiful feet, okay?"

Anna's head dipped below the covers and David felt his cockhead engulfed by her warm, wet mouth.

"Come on baby, I need to hear you say it if you want this."

"I... I promise... I will only... cum, on... my knees, stroking for... for your beautiful... feet."

"And clean it up with your mouth..." whispered Anna.

"And... clean it up... with... my mouth," breathed her desperate husband.

Anna moaned loudly as she took her husband's entire cock into her mouth, David knew he couldn't last long, but he tried to hold back for as long as he could. Within two minutes he knew he had lost the battle and his cock exploded violently into his wife's eager mouth. She slurped at his cock until it started to wilt and then moved back up to kiss him once more.

David turned his head to kiss her but instead felt her finger slide into his mouth, press on his lower teeth and pull downwards, opening his mouth wide so that she could spit his cum straight onto his tongue. He swallowed it quickly, expecting her to kiss him afterwards, but instead she slumped back on the bed and hooked her fingers into her panties. She pulled them down quickly and tossed them onto the floor beside the bed.

"Now, I need you to eat me... my pussy is very dirty and you're going to make it clean again."

David, excitedly moved between her legs, thrilled to see her well-fucked cunt oozing pussy juice and cum, but at the same time slightly appalled and ashamed by his predilection for cream pies. He sank down and breathed in the intoxicating scent, then bent forward and dragged his tongue down her slippery, wet slit.

Anna groaned as she felt him start to lick her pussy, she loved this moment so much... coming home to her husband of twelve years; the husband who worshipped her so much that he let her cuckold him again and again and even cleaned her pussy when she came home tired and sore. When they met she knew he was the right man for her, but she couldn't have dreamed how things would turn out along the way. They were scared at first that cuckolding would drive them apart, but if anything it seemed to have brought them closer together than ever...

Anna sighed loudly as David's tongue worked its magic, she had trained him to be an incredible pussy eater over the last few years and she had noticed he tried even harder to impress her when she came home full of another man's cum. She'd mentioned it to him once and he had told her that it was his way of 'reclaiming' her.

She looked down and ran her fingers through his dark hair.

"I think about you when he's fucking me baby... I think about you here at home, waiting, wondering what I'm doing... I think about you stroking your cock, I know you can't help it... I think about you being in the room and watching as his wonderful cock stretches my tight little pussy... I think about you sucking my tits while he pounds his meat into me... I think about you cleaning my pussy while he watches... I think about you cleaning him too... I also think about you sucking his thick cock and swallowing his load... I want to see that one day baby, I know you'll love it just as much as I do. I... I think about you kneeling on the floor in front of us, offering your hole to him and begging him to slide his gorgeous hard cock into your tight little ass. You'd do that for me wouldn't you baby? You'd give up your ass to please me, wouldn't you... if I asked you to?"

David could only groan into her sloppy, wet cunt as he feasted on her slippery juices...

Anna continued, her voice straining as she got closer and closer to the edge.

"I want to watch him fuck you baby, I need to see that... I want you to know what it feels like to really be taken and fucked har..."

Anna's body tightened and David gripped her hips hard and drove his tongue against her clit, powering her through her fifth and final orgasm of the night. He knew it wouldn't last for long, but in that moment she was his and only his.

Anna barely moved after she had cum and she was soon asleep, but David lay awake until the early hours of the next morning, wondering if he would ever get to fuck her again and if she was serious about making him their bitch. His cock ached and twitched as he thought about it and he quietly jerked himself off into his hand and licked it clean as he contemplated his fate...