Anna's Gift

Story Info
Ellie finds that Anna's gift is just what she needed.
9.2k words
4.68
78.7k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mad_jack
mad_jack
118 Followers

It all started when Anna had insisted on taking Ellie out for drinks after work one Friday night. It's not like Ellie knew Anna all that well, but their schedules meant that they often ended up eating lunch together, and a lunchtime talk had gotten to be a bit of a routine for them. And then one day Ellie found herself telling Anna about the breakup of her marriage, moving into a small apartment in the city, and how she was feeling a bit down about it all. Anna just listened to it all, offering sympathetic noises at the right moments and occasionally patting Ellie's hand comfortingly. Ellie got a bit teary at one point, which made them both a bit late getting back from their break. Late that afternoon, the younger woman came up to Ellie's desk, leaned over her computer monitor, and informed her that "You and I are going out for drinks after work tonight. You need it. I'll meet you at the door at 5." Then she walked off without waiting for a reply.

Ellie's first instinct was to tell Anna she couldn't do that, but then she mentally shrugged her shoulders and thought "why the hell not?" It's not like she had anything in particular to go home to, right? And Anna was probably right. It wouldn't hurt to let her hair down for a change, go out with Anna, have a couple of glasses of wine and relax. She could resume her 'Stargate' marathon when she got home later.

That was how she found herself wedged into a corner table at a local pub that she'd never even noticed before, sipping wine while Anna tried to cheer her up. They made an odd pair, Ellie thought as she caught a glimpse of their reflections in the mirror behind the bar. Ellie was in her usual conservative office wear: plain black pants, sensible black shoes, plain white blouse. None of it did much to flatter her forty year old body, with the loose blouse effectively hiding her small breasts and the pants concealing the legs that Ellie secretly thought were her best feature. In the dim light of the pub she couldn't see the faint lines that marked her face, especially when she tilted her head forward to let her shoulder-length light brown hair swing forward.

Anna, in contrast, looked (and was) at least ten years younger, with long dark hair, striking blue eyes (much darker than Ellie's), and tastefully done makeup. Her version of office dress didn't have much in common with Ellie's either. She was wearing a tight black skirt that ended just above the knees, low heels, and a thin clingy scoop-neck wool sweater that seemed like it had been designed to show off Anna's ample breasts and cleavage - to the point where Ellie found it hard to avoid staring when Anna's animated conversation made her breasts jiggle and sway.

Helped along by the wine and Anna's coaxing, Ellie managed to relax and even have a good time. She was glad she hadn't turned down Anna's invitation, even if it had seemed a bit more like an order. She was surprised, though, when she found herself admitting that she hadn't had sex in months and that it was driving her a bit crazy. Leaning forward on her crossed arms on the table, eyes going back and forth between Anna's bright blue eyes and her deep cleavage, Ellie told her (in language she rarely used) "I could really use a good fuck. I haven't had a cock between my legs for too long, and my fingers just aren't doing the trick, you know?" And then she took an overlarge swallow of wine, to cover her shock at what she'd just said. They were on to their second or third bottle, she thought. She'd kind of lost track.

Anna reached out and took her hands. "I know what you mean, honey," she said. "But cheer up! I'm sure something good will come your way any day now!" She refilled Ellie's wine glass and smiled at her.

Ellie didn't really remember leaving the pub. She had a hazy recollection of leaning heavily on Anna as they went out and hailed a cab. But surely she hadn't actually ridden the whole way back to her apartment stretched across the back seat of the cab with her head on Anna's lap, had she? Lying there staring up blearily at Anna's big tits just above her face feeling the urge to reach up and suck on one of her big nipples while the younger woman stroked her hair and told her to relax while she took care of everything?

All she knew for sure was that she woke up the next morning in her own bed, feeling surprisingly not hung-over for the amount she'd drunk the night before. Someone - Anna, presumably - had taken off her shoes, pulled a blanket over her, and left a big glass of water and two aspirin on the bedside table. Ellie gratefully swallowed the pills and downed the water before she climbed out of bed.

In the small kitchen, she found a folded note and a long, narrow box lying on the table. The note read simply "Ellie - I hope you had a good time last night. You needed to relax! Give me a call if you feel like chatting anytime, and I'll see you at work on Monday. In the meantime, enjoy the gift - I couldn't resist, and I think you'll like it! Anna." There was a phone number at the bottom. That was nice of her, thought Ellie, and she had had a good time.

Setting down the note, Ellie picked up the box. It was about a foot long and three or four inches wide, with no markings of any kind. She couldn't imagine what it was, or what had moved Anna to give her a gift. Shrugging mentally, Ellie opened the box to find a thick layer of tissue paper, which she pulled out. She was shocked to see what was underneath, and quickly set the box back down on the table. One hand over her mouth, she couldn't decide whether to laugh or be a bit grossed out by what she saw. Lying in the box, under a note that said (in Anna's handwriting) "Relax and have some fun!", was the most realistic looking dildo Ellie had ever seen, modeled out of what looked like white silicone rubber and complete with veins and ridges and a hefty pair of balls. Well, realistic except for its size - Ellie didn't reckon there were all that many cocks around that were at least 9 inches long and proportionally thick. She'd never seen one that big, anyway.

Feeling a bit embarrassed despite being completely alone in the apartment, Ellie took the dildo out of its box and set it down on the coffee table, standing up like some kind of obscene rocket. She stared at it for a moment, completely nonplussed. Did Anna seriously expect her to use this thing? Whatever had possessed her to give Ellie this as a present? She flushed red at that thought, remembering how she'd complained to Anna about her lack of a sex life the night before. Clearly Anna had decided that Ellie's dry spell had gone on long enough and had taken matters into her own hands, so to speak.

Well, it was a nice - if rather odd and confronting - gesture, but Ellie was not interested. She'd return the gift to Anna on Monday at work, thank her politely, and that would be that. Not that she didn't masturbate, of course. She did, even if it wasn't too satisfying at the moment. But she rather felt that Anna had crossed a line of propriety with her gift. And besides, she already had a small vibrator, hidden in the drawer of her bedside table. She didn't need another toy.

Decision made, Ellie put on some coffee and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. As she waited for the water to get hot, she quickly stripped off her clothes from the night before. Looking at herself in the mirror, she decided that on the whole she liked what she saw. She was in reasonably good shape (for a forty year old, she added mentally). Not too much in the way of breasts, but not totally flat-chested either. A decent waist and fairly flat belly, flaring out slightly into strong hips before tapering into a nice pair of legs. There was a bit of sunburn on the pale skin of her arms. The patch of hair between her legs was neatly trimmed. She didn't know why she bothered, really, it had been so long since anyone had been down there to notice, but she kept it up out of habit. She stuck her tongue out at herself in the mirror and climbed in the shower.

Back in the living room, though there was nobody there to see it, the hard cock on the table quivered slightly.

Twenty minutes later, Ellie came back into the room trailing steam from the shower, wrapping her big white dressing gown around her body. As she poured herself a cup of coffee at the kitchen counter, her eyes were drawn back to the dildo on the coffee table. Feeling a bit better for having gotten clean, she couldn't resist going over and picking it up for a closer look. It really was extraordinarily detailed, right down to traces of the veins under the surface, a foreskin peeling slightly back to reveal the smooth cockhead underneath, and a slit in its tip. The base, behind the balls, on the other hand, was totally smooth and flat. (She'd seen one like this once with a suction cup on the bottom, but there was nothing like that here.) It was quite heavy for its size, and felt soft but solid in her hand. When she gave it a squeeze, it gave slightly under her hand, feeling very much like a real cock would. It was oddly warm too, but she figured it must just be absorbing the heat from her own hands. It even - she brought it up to her nose for a quick sniff - had a slight smell about it, kind of musky. A sexy smell, she thought. Nice. Ellie inhaled deeply and held her breath for a minute before letting it out. She felt a bit lightheaded.

Ellie suddenly realised that she'd been standing there with this huge dildo held up under her nose for a several minutes, just breathing in the scent. It smelled really good. Shaking her head, she absentmindedly planted a quick kiss on the dildo's cockhead and put it back down on the table, letting go of the shaft a bit reluctantly. Maybe she'd been a bit hasty in her decision to give it right back to Anna, she decided. It could be kind of fun, actually. Maybe. She felt her nipples tighten a little at the idea. It was something to think about, she decided as she went into the bedroom to get dressed.

As Ellie left the room, the sex toy on the table flexed and quivered again, almost imperceptibly, and a strong pulse ran from its base up to its tip. From the slit in the cockhead shot a fine spray of liquid. This turned into a fine mist that slowly spread around the room, settling on the furniture, the floor, the coffee cup she'd left sitting beside it on the table, and even the pot of coffee sitting on the kitchen counter. The musky smell that she had noticed intensified.

Ellie came back into the living room in her usual Saturday outfit: her favourite pair of faded blue jeans and an old t-shirt that had gotten so thin that it wasn't really suitable for wearing outside the apartment anymore. After finishing the cup of coffee she'd left on the coffee table, she refilled it from the pot and set about her usual Saturday morning routine of cleaning and tidying. But although she got in the first load of laundry, she found herself plopping down on the couch instead of pulling the vacuum cleaner out of the hall closet. Maybe it was the after-effects of the drinking from the night before, but she just didn't feel like doing much today. And it was a Saturday, so why not relax?

So Ellie stayed on the couch, slouched down comfortably with her feet up on the coffee table, sipping her coffee. Her eyes drifted back to rest on the dildo, standing on the table between her feet. Her nipples hardened again, and she even felt a bit of warmth between her legs. If she scrunched down just right, it looked like the big cock was jutting up from between her legs. She could easily pretend that it was attached to a big, muscular lover, just waiting to slide his cock into her wet pussy. That thought sure sent a pulse through the pussy in question. She thought she could smell the musky scent she'd noticed earlier when looking at the toy up close. Such a nice smell. Such a nice looking cock.

She was a bit surprised to realise that she wasn't going to give the dildo back to Anna. She was even more surprised to realise that she was lightly rubbing her pussy through her jeans as she stared at the toy. Her nipples were hard too, poking through the thin fabric of her t-shirt. Well that was unexpected. Nice though. Ellie pressed a bit harder and sighed. Saturday morning, nothing planned all day - so why not indulge in a bit of play? There was time for cleaning later. She unbuttoned her jeans and pushed the zipper down, then slid one hand down into the plain white panties she wore underneath. She caught her breath as her fingers touched her wet, slippery pussy.

Ellie's unfocused eyes fastened on the dildo between her legs as she spread the moisture around and teased her clit with light touches. She wondered if she had the guts to actually use the thing. It was tempting, but she wasn't sure it would even fit! And she was still embarrassed about Anna giving it to her. If Anna asked if she'd used her gift, what would she say? She decided she wasn't quite ready for that. Instead, she shoved her jeans and damp panties down to her ankles and kicked them away, before returning her feet to the coffee table, letting her legs spread comfortably apart to provide easy access to her pussy. She knew that the angle of the couch meant that nothing she was doing was visible through her living room windows, so she didn't worry that the curtains were open. The dildo got knocked over by these manoeuvres, but she didn't really notice as she circled her clit with two fingers and closed her eyes. Her other hand moved up to pinch at the nipple of one breast before moving over to the other.

As Ellie sank further into a sensual haze, the toppled dildo came to rest with its tip pointing directly between her legs, only a foot or two from where she now had two fingers buried inside herself. Since her eyes were closed and she was wholly absorbed in the sensations she was generating in her body, she didn't notice when the artificial cock quivered and flexed along its whole length, looking remarkably like a cock about to cum. Nor did she notice that, when the pulse reached the dildo's head, it again shot a fine, musky smelling spray out of its slit tip - this time directly onto her widespread pussy. All she noticed was a sudden intensification of her arousal: her pussy was suddenly much wetter, much looser, and much more sensitive. A third finger slipped into her slick hole, while her other hand dropped from her breast to her clit. She started moaning loudly as she felt an orgasm approaching, then stiffened and shook as it ripped through her, shooting from her pussy and clit up through her belly, her breasts and nipples, and straight into the centre of her head. It seemed like hours before she could relax back onto the couch and let her hands drop away from her body. She just lay there, breathing hard, for several minutes.

In yet another surprise in what was turning out to be a most surprising morning, Ellie found that she was still very turned on. Usually a good orgasm got it out of her system, so to speak, but not this time. She still felt nearly as aroused as she had been before she'd cum. The warm air of the room felt lovely on her exposed cunt between her spread legs, and she suddenly couldn't bear the thought of putting her heavy jeans back on. They'd just get in the way of giving herself a quick stroke whenever she wanted anyway, she thought, as she ran one hand lightly over her damp pussy lips. She shivered at the sensation. Nope, jeans were totally out of the question, and she wasn't even sure about her panties.

That thought made her pause. Surely that was a bit over the line? After all, she didn't make a habit of walking around her apartment half naked in broad daylight. But these sensible thoughts somehow got lost in between the pulses still running through her body and the heady musky scent that seemed to have permeated the whole room. Why not leave off her panties too, she asked herself? What was wrong with that? Sure, it might be slutty go around in public without underwear (not to mention pants, of course), but she was in her own home! And if it felt good, she should do it. She owed herself some good feelings. Decision made, Ellie gave herself a celebratory stroke along her wet slit and rose from the couch. Half-naked or not, the day was getting on and she had stuff to do.

She didn't even think about the open curtains, or the fact that her t-shirt left her ass and pussy completely exposed as she moved around the apartment. For a while, she even managed to concentrate on what she was doing, and got some more laundry in, cleaned up in the kitchen, and changed her bed. She only occasionally stopped to stroke her still-wet pussy or to pinch her nipples through her thin t-shirt - though every time she passed the dildo, she couldn't resist running her hand along the shaft, giving it a wet kiss on the tip, or even (more and more as the afternoon wore on) seeing how far she could take it into her mouth. At some point she decided to put on some bright red lipstick to make it easier to tell how far she could get down the shaft, and she was pleased to see the mark of her lips moving further down with each attempt, centimeter by centimeter.

It was during one of these practice sessions with the dildo that Ellie realised she was totally flashing anyone who might happen to be looking out the window of one of the apartments across the street. She had both hands resting on the coffee table on either side of the dildo as she crouched in front of the table and slid her mouth down just a little bit further again (she was more than halfway now!), a position that left her exposed ass pointed squarely at the wide open windows. Rather than being embarrassed or horrified though, Ellie felt a rush of excitement go through her at the idea that someone over there might be watching. Her nipples got even harder as they swung freely inside her hanging t-shirt at the tips of her dangling breasts. She didn't lose her concentration on the task of swallowing the dildo though; it was a point of pride for her by this point to get a bit further each time. She took her sweet time before pulling her lips back from the toy and straightening up. Glancing coyly over her shoulder, she couldn't see an audience, but she was sure they were there, watching and lusting for her.

She decided to give them a real show. Carefully positioning herself for maximum exposure to the windows, Ellie spread her legs wide, running her hand back over her dripping pussy and between her legs to stroke her own ass. Slowly, she leaned over from the waist and kissed the end of the delicious-tasting toy. She ran her tongue all over its head before engulfing it between her lips and sliding it into her mouth and throat. At the same time, she sank three fingers into her needy cunt, pressing deeper at the same rate as she was swallowing the artificial cock, imagining the way it would feel as it pushed into her.

As the dildo pressed further down her throat, Ellie was surprised to feel it suddenly vibrate and shake, pulsing from end to end. It felt so exactly like a cock that was almost ready to cum that Ellie couldn't help but treat it as the real thing. Keeping one hand in her pussy, she grabbed the dildo and began stroking it with the other while she pulled back to give it a proper licking and sucking. Her mouth flooded with saliva as she worked it over the dildo, and she tasted something else, something unfamiliar, that turned her on even more. In a haze of lust, Ellie pumped the toy with her hand whilst using every blowjob trick she'd ever learned from old partners. If it had been a real cock, she thought vaguely, it wouldn't be able to last long before cumming!

Even as she had that thought, she felt another pulse go through the toy, a much stronger one this time, and she nearly choked as thick streams of hot liquid shot out of the end of the dildo into her mouth, so fast that she couldn't keep up with swallowing it all. It tasted like nothing she'd ever tasted before, and felt like pure sexual joy. A massive orgasm ripped through Ellie's body as she swallowed whatever the cock was shooting, every muscle in her body tensing, her cunt convulsing around her fingers. She grunted and moaned, and felt the creamy liquid fill up her mouth, the excess leaking out between her lips and dripping down the dildo to pool on the table. Before she blacked out from the pleasure, Ellie had one last coherent thought: there was no way she was giving this thing back to Anna!

mad_jack
mad_jack
118 Followers