Anna's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mad_jack
mad_jack
120 Followers

"Of course," Anna continued conversationally, pumping the shaft slowly in and out of Ellie's mouth, "it does have a few side-effects. Would you like to know what they are? No, that's okay, don't answer - it's not polite to speak with your mouth full, is it? Maybe you should just listen." She laughed again.

"It does lots of things, really. You'll be much more relaxed, for instance, and much more playful! You've been much too tense lately, haven't you? You'll feel much better now, believe me. And you might find that it has just the teensiest effect on your body ... umm ... physically. Me, I found that I got, well, just a little bit more well-endowed after I started playing with this toy." She pulled the dildo out from between Ellie's lips with an audible "pop". Quickly spreading some of its liquid onto one of her engorged nipples, she stifled Ellie's faint complaints at being deprived of the toy by inserting the nipple into her mouth. Ellie instantly began sucking and licking her new toy instead.

"Mmm, that's good," murmured Anna. "Keep going just like that." She caught her breath, then continued. "You might find it affects your cute little tits the same way. Or maybe not. It's not predictable, you know? But whatever it does, you'll enjoy it! You'll cum a lot harder, too. You've probably already noticed that with the toy, but it'll be the case even without it. I'll show you later tonight, you'll see."

"More importantly, though, you might be interested to know that your gift has, well, some kind of mind-altering effects. It's kind of funny really; if you weren't already affected by them, you'd probably have already noticed them!" Pausing in her story, Anna pulled her nipple out of Ellie's mouth and looked her in the eyes. "But they have, so you can't really think about it clearly enough to understand what I'm saying right now. Can you?"

Ellie continued to shove her cunt tightly against Anna's leg, shivering at the sensations running through her body. Her hands squeezed and played with Anna's tits and nipples, and her mouth felt very empty. She vaguely realised that Anna was waiting for her to say something. "No?" she asked hesitantly.

Anna's smile widened. "No, you can't. Just like I couldn't when I started playing with it, when it was given to me. Dear old Samantha. She knew what I needed, better than I did myself. Anyway, the important bit for you is that, now that you've been introduced to my little toy, you're pretty much mine to play with now! You'll do anything I want you to, really. Won't you dear?"

Ellie nodded. She knew the answer to this question, down to her very bones. "Of course I'll do anything you want, Anna. Thank you for your wonderful gift! Just, please, can I have it back in my pussy now? It feels so good inside me..."

"Not just yet dear," Anna answered. "Soon, but not yet. I think you need to do something for me first!" Anna stood up from the bed. Taking Ellie by the hands, she pulled the older woman up from the bed and laid down in her place. Her breasts shook under their fishnet covering as she wriggled into a comfortable position and bent her legs at the knees, spreading them wide to expose her wet, bare cunt to Ellie. Never taking her eyes from Ellie's, Anna slid the full length of the toy up inside herself in one long stroke, gasping slightly as she did. "You see, what really clinches the control thing is combining that delicious cum from the toy and pussy juices. When you get them both together, it really leaves you unable to refuse anything at all to the woman who gave it to you. Have you ever licked a pussy before, Ellie?"

Ellie shook her head blankly, unable to pull her eyes away from between Anna's legs. She'd never even seen a pussy in real life like this before; splayed open and obscenely wet, filled with the huge artificial cock. A little trail of drool came from her lips as she watched Anna work the toy in and out of herself. Is that what her cunt looked like when it was filled like that? So sexy.

"I didn't think so," Anna continued. "You're about to get your first taste! Lucky me! But don't worry - you'll still like cock, even if you will be a lot more open-minded about women in the future. But that's the future. I'm going to keep you for me for a good while yet! So come on baby, get your tongue working on my cunt and clit! If you think the juice from this cock tastes good on its own, wait till you get a taste of it mixed with me!" She took Ellie's hand and placed it on the base of the toy, while with her other hand she reached behind Ellie's head to pull her down between her legs.

Not that Ellie put up much resistance. She started pumping the cock into Anna's pussy as she eagerly pushed her mouth up against her crotch, extending her tongue to play with the younger woman's hard clit. She felt a burst of pleasurable satisfaction when she heard Anna moan at her touch. She'd never tasted a pussy before, but Anna's juices were delicious. They were a new flavour, mixed in with the ambrosia that came out of the dildo, and the combination sent sparks through her whole nervous system. She flattened her tongue against Anna's clit, teasing it as she pumped the dildo in and out of her pussy. Why had she never licked a pussy before? Anna's was delicious.

Anna just lay back and enjoyed it all. Ellie's inexperience at pussy licking didn't matter when it was paired up with the feel of the toy in her snatch, and it wasn't long before Anna could feel the first waves of a powerful orgasm licking at her body and mind. Bracing her legs wide, she pulled Ellie's face in hard against her cunt as she came hard. As usual when she used her toy, she sprayed a stream of juices out around the cock, soaking Ellie's face, neck, and hair. At the same time, her orgasm was intensified by the feel of the artificial cock stiffening and shooting its jism deep into her body. No matter how many times she felt it, that never failed to take things up to a higher level of intensity.

Anna had no idea how the toy worked or where it had come from. She only knew that it worked and felt fantastic. Since her friend Samantha had given it to her and moved away, she had kept it to herself. When she'd met Ellie at work she'd started fantasizing about using it on the older woman, but had restrained herself out of respect for Ellie's marriage. But when that fell apart, she felt like her chance had come at last. And as her legs clamped tight around Ellie's head, she knew that she'd been right. Ellie hadn't been able to resist the temptation, and now she could have her all to herself for as long as she wanted. Sure, eventually she'd pass on the toy and let Ellie go her own way. But first, Anna planned to get the older woman good and relaxed and open to any kind of sexual fun that came along - as long as Anna was directing it!

At first, Ellie tried to pull away when she felt Anna start to shake, and especially when she felt the first spray of pussy juices against her face. But the taste was too good to miss, so she pushed in closer instead, trying to drink down Anna's juices. As her face and hair got soaked, she felt the cock flex and quiver as it shot its beautiful cum into Anna's cunt. It wasn't long before the taste and feel of the juices Ellie was swallowing down changed, as the cum from the cock came out mixed with the younger woman's juices. It seemed like the combination shot straight down into the base of Ellie's brain, connecting it her sexual arousal directly with the scent and taste and feel of the woman on the bed beneath her. She knew without a shadow of a doubt that Anna owned her sexually, and that she'd do anything she wanted her to do. That realisation sent another pulse of pleasure through her already overstimulated body, tipping Ellie over into another intense orgasm of her own. Mouth locked on Anna's cunt, Ellie convulsed in pleasure and blacked out.

When she woke up, Ellie found herself lying on her back on the bed again. Anna was kneeling between her spread legs, slowly rubbing the leaking head of the cock over Ellie's pussy. She shivered at the feeling. Anna smiled at her. "You don't mind what I've done to you, do you baby?" she asked. Not waiting for Ellie's inevitable reply, she continued, "You and I are going to be special friends from now on. You'll do anything to thank me for my lovely gift, won't you? I knew you would. You can tell me all about what you'll do for me as I slowly - very slowly - shove this big cock all the way into your dripping cunt. Yeah, you like that don't you? You're such a good little slut for me. Tell me how much you like my gift as I fuck you hard with it until you scream with pleasure. Then I'll clean out your pussy and you can use it again on me..."

Ellie barely heard her. Every nerve in her body was focused on the feel of Anna's gift spreading apart her pussy walls as it sank deeper into her. She couldn't wait for Anna to lick her pussy and show her how it was done. She couldn't imagine why she'd waited this long. Anna's gift was just what she'd always wanted...

mad_jack
mad_jack
120 Followers