Anna's Initiation

Story Info
Tony teaches his new wife.
3.6k words
4.3
65.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony walked into the room. He set the box he carried down on the bed and looked at his wife, Anna. She was lying there just as he had left her about five minutes ago. She was naked, knees up and feet spread wide, with her hands linked behind her head. She looked so beautiful waiting for him like that. "Are you ready for me, slut?" he asked her.

Anna nodded, her eyes wide. She was not a virgin, though not greatly experienced, so she had not questioned that Tony had wanted them to wait until they were married to consummate their relationship. Their wedding that morning had been like a fairy tale, and all day Tony had been the perfect husband. He had whispered his love to her over and over throughout the afternoon at the reception, and told her many times how he eager he was for their first night together. It had been an incredible day.

It was turning out to be an even more incredible night. Tony had explained the rules to her when they had first walked into the bedroom. After holding her close for a moment and telling her once again how much he loved her, he had put his hand under her chin and lifted her face so he could look into her eyes.

"Listen well, my dear," he had begun. "These are the rules from now on. You are mine to do with as I please. You will not to speak unless I tell you to, and you will immediately do anything I ask of you, without question," he announced. "These rules are to be followed except when we are in public, then you may speak freely. There is a price to pay for hesitation or refusal, and you will end up doing as I ask anyway. But you will also be quite nicely rewarded if you follow my orders."

Anna had gasped, startled at his words and his tone. She had no indication that Tony felt this way. She didn't like it very much, either. "But..." she began, and he cut her off with his hand over her mouth.

"I said you were not to talk unless I tell you to," Tony had repeated. "Don't make me tell you again or I will show you why it is better for you to obey me. Now take off your clothes and lie down on the bed." He showed Anna how to position herself and told her whenever he told her to wait for him this was how she was to stay until he came to her. "Now wait and I will be back shortly," he told his new wife. "You may answer 'Yes, Sir," he had finished.

"Yes, Sir," Anna had obediently replied. She was stunned.

Now he had come back and asked if she was ready for him. She was afraid to say no, so she hesitantly nodded yes, wondering what could be next. Tony leaned over her and began to stroke her softly. He stroked her hair, her cheeks, and down her arms still locked behind her head. He continued down her body, lightly caressing her and telling her how beautiful she was.

Anna began to relax. She had been afraid of what he might do to her, but now she thought that if he loved her so much, surely it would not be anything bad. Tony adjusted his path so now he was trailing his fingers across her breasts, barely making contact with her nipples. They began to harden with his touch, her aureoles crinkling as her nipples stood out more and more.

"Ahhh... very nice," Tony said, his voice husky. Anna could hear his arousal. She had never seen his cock, and she shivered in anticipation that soon she would have him inside her for the first time. He leaned over and gave each of her nipples a lick, then blew on them. She could feel them stiffening even more. She squirmed and he smiled at her, then turned reached down into the box. She started to sit up so she could see what he was doing, but he quickly pushed her down.

"I didn't tell you to get up," he growled. "Assume your position."

Tony concealed what he had in his hands behind him, then reached up and secured a blindfold over her eyes. She immediately tried to take it off, but he grabbed her wrists and held them.

"That is going to cost you. I warned you that I expect complete obedience." He reached behind him for the soft cuffs he had taken out and put them on her wrists. He wrapped a band around her waist and locked a wrist to each side.

Anna could hear Tony rummaging in the box again. She heard something she couldn't identify and then felt cold metal sliding between her breasts. Tony pinched a nipple between his fingers and tapped the end of it a couple of times. He stretched the nipple out and she could feel something pinching. He tightened the clamp until she winced and pushed up against him.

Tony threaded the chain connecting the clamps through a ring in her collar. Anna could feel her breast being pulled upward as he pulled the other clamp down to attach it. He attached the second clamp the same way as the first, then adjusted the chain so the tension pulled both breasts upward. He teased at her nipples for a few minutes, rubbing their tips with his fingers and pinching them lightly.

Anna moaned, barely a whisper, as she arched her back and tried to press into his hands. "I think you like that," Tony chuckled. He straddled her chest on his knees and put his cock to her lips. "Suck my cock like a good little slut." he demanded. She opened her lips and he pushed forward. She began timidly mouthing him. It felt like she were teasing him. He pulled his cock out and slapped it back and forth across her lips. "I said suck it!" he ordered her again.

Anna felt strange not being able to see him. She'd always thought they would undress each other tenderly and make love very sweetly their first night as husband and wife. She never imagined that he would tell her she was his slut and force his cock into her mouth when she was restrained and blindfolded. Yet somehow being at his total mercy aroused her. She could feel the warmth between her legs increasing. She began sucking his cock, her head rocking back and forth on him.

"Yesss," Tony hissed. "That's good, now take more of it in your mouth." She sucked him in until she gagged, then tried to back up. He just pressed forward until there was no escape. "Relax your throat," he told her, "it'll be easier for you." He grabbed two handfuls of her hair and began pulling her toward him with each stroke. She gagged again as his cock made contact with the back of her throat, but Tony didn't stop. He just kept ramming himself into her mouth as she tried to keep sucking him.

"Ahhh... you're such a good little cock sucker," he groaned. "I'm going to shoot my cum down your throat. I want you to swallow every little bit of my cum." He would have liked to fuck her sweet face a little longer, but he had been thinking heavily about this night for days.

Tony's cock swelled, and he was pumping it as far into her as he could get it. Anna thought she would choke to death on him, but suddenly he groaned loudly. She felt his cock throbbing as he slowed, and his cum squirted into her mouth and onto her face. She swallowed and swallowed as her mouth was filled with his salty-sweet cum. "That's it, my good slut," he moaned as his balls continued to spasm. "Swallow me."

Finally Tony pulled his cock from her mouth and let go of her hair. She had cum on her face and her hair was messy. He had never seen her look more beautiful. "You sucked my dick so well I'm going to take your blindfold off," he told her. "Then I have something else to give you."

He helped Anna sit up and took her blindfold off. She could see herself in the mirror beside the bed. She saw the little splatters of cum on her face and how her hair was so messed up. But her hands were still hooked to the waist strap he had put on her, and she could not do anything about it. He could tell what she was thinking.

"You look beautiful and very sexy," Tony told her. "And you will look even more beautiful in this. This is to help you remember who and what you are." He took something out of the box and put it around her neck. She looked back to the mirror as he buckled it on her. It was a plain black collar, with a set of rings across the front. Tony smoothed her hair down and wiped her face with a towel. "See," he said proudly, "It looks wonderful on you."

Anna was still shaky from him fucking her mouth so vigorously, it was hard to take it all in. She felt swollen from keeping wrapped as tightly as she could around his cock as he stroked between her tender lips.

"I would loosen your restraints, but first we must address your punishment," Tony spoke gently to her. I would have let your curiosity in the beginning go, but I had to remind you twice."

He pulled Anna up and across his lap. He made sure she couldn't see anything in the mirror. "You must learn to comply with all my wishes," he said tenderly as he caressed her smooth bottom. He admired the way it curved as he ran his hand down between her white cheeks to her pussy. Her slit was wet, her lips swollen. He could tell she was excited by what he'd done so far.

"Good," he thought. Breaking her in was going to be fun for both of them. He ran his fingers up and down her between her puffy lips a couple of times, then back up the crack of her ass. Anna responded by pushing back against his hand. "Do you want something, slut?" he asked her.

"Yes," Anna moaned softly as he continued to stroke up and down her crack. She continued shyly, "I want you inside me."

Tony smiled. He lifted his hand and brought it lightly down on her ass cheek. It was barely a pat. Anna flinched at the unexpected contact, but did not make a sound. He brought his hand down again, slightly harder this time as it made a little smack. She let out a small breath this time. He caressed her ass cheek a little, then smacked her again a little harder and had to smile at her gasp and the pink mark it made on her white flesh.

Anna squirmed and cried out her objection, but it would do her no good to object. He slapped her ass cheeks again and again and again. Tony paused every couple of slaps to caress the fine skin of her rosy bottom and tell her how much he loved her. His blows landed harder each time, until her butt was nicely reddened all over and she was whimpering and wiggling to escape. Tony held her on his lap and lightly rubbed her fiery cheeks, calming her and soothing the sting.

"Now tell me what you said you wanted." he demanded.

"I want..." she faltered, her voice trembling. "I want you inside me," she half whispered.

"What do you want inside you?" he asked as he smacked her again.

Anna cried out with the sting and then answered him. "Your cock," she moaned. "I want your cock inside me."

"Such a slut," he mocked. "You want my cock? Where do you want it? Tell me where you want my cock," he commanded her.

"I want it in my pussy!" she exclaimed as his hand came down on her again. Her butt was on fire with his hand prints. He smoothed his hand over her hot cheek and down between her legs. She was getting wetter. He spread her wetness up the crack of her ass.

"Ahhh... my greedy little slut wants my cock in her pussy." he taunted her again. "But I want to fuck your ass, my darling. Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"Nooo..." Anna protested. "I've never... no one has ever..." she trailed off.

"Then I definitely want to fuck your ass. And you want it too, don't you?"

"Nooo..." Anna replied, "please don't put your cock in my ass."

Smack! Tony's hand came down even harder. Anna jumped and cried out. Tony watched the dark hand print appear across her already glowing cheek. "Your ass is getting very hot, isn't it?" he asked her, his voice deep with passion. "I know you're going to love my cock buried in it. Now tell me you want my cock in your ass."

"Oh, god, please no..." Anna moaned as he caressed her burning skin. "Please don't do this, Tony!"

Tony delivered another hard smack to the other side. "I am going to fuck your ass, my beautiful bride. Don't be afraid, you're going to love it when I'm ramming my dick deep into your tight little hole."

He rubbed across the new hand print, listening to Anna moan again at the thought, then helped her back up on the bed. He turned her on her stomach and unclipped one of her hands, but only to secure it to a bolt at the corner of the bed. He secured her other hand to the other corner, leaving her just enough room to brace herself. "Now up on your knees, because I'm going to fuck your hot pussy." he said.

Anna obediently rose up on her knees. Her crimson ass was pointed right in his face. Tony spread her cheeks and stared at her little puckered hole for a moment. He felt his cock twitch at the thought of being buried deep in her tight virgin ass. He bent down and licked the whole length of her to her clit and back, noticing how sweet she tasted, how ready she was. "This was going to be very good," Tony thought to himself.

Tony's cock was good and hard again after spanking her, so he wasted no time. He spread her lips and thrust right into her. She moaned as he sank all the way into her pussy and began stroking in and out. She began to thrust back at him as he continued to stroke into her. "Yes, that's right, Baby," he spoke sweetly, "doesn't my cock make you feel good?"

"Oh, yes, Tony!" Anna exclaimed, "You feel so good!" His cock filled her pussy so very full, and she was loving the feel of it sliding in and out of her. She didn't ever want him to stop. She began to think that he was only teasing about fucking her ass, surely he wouldn't do that. Then she could feel him leaning back a bit, sliding his fingers around in her wetness and spreading it up to the forbidden entrance.

He pushed against her tight hole with a finger and suddenly it slid inside. Anna jerked forward at the unfamiliar intrusion but Tony grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back onto him. He wrapped his fingers around her collar and told her not to resist. She could feel the added tension pulling upward on the nipple clamps as her collar tightened around her neck.

"Did you forget what I said?" he said as he continued to ease his finger in and out of her. "I told you I was going to have your ass tonight, and that's exactly what I'm going to do." All the while he was talking and fingering her ass he kept his cock moving in and out of her. He could feel her getting wetter by the minute. She was so wet she was leaking out onto his balls. He knew she was ready for him despite her objections.

Tony pulled his cock out of Anna's dripping pussy and pressed the head of it up against her tiny, tight hole. He pushed just a little, feeling her stretch around him for the first time. Anna gasped and tried to pull away, but she couldn't move much further forward without choking herself. As he pushed a little more he felt the his cock pop past the first ring of tissue.

"No!" Anna shrieked, "oh god, Tony, please!" Anna was terrified. It felt like her ass was on fire, and she knew if he were to go any further he would surely tear her apart.

Tony held still for a moment, letting her get used to the feel of her ass becoming stretched around his cock. Her body stiffened as he pushed a little further in. Then he pulled completely out of her, and Anna let out the breath she had been holding and relaxed. He slid his fingers into her sopping pussy, gathering up more of her juices and spreading them on his cock. He pushed against her ass once more, this time popping in more easily.

She didn't scream this time, but Anna cried out as he penetrated her. He pushed in further this time, listening to her whimper at the pain. He knew that soon those would be whimpers of pleasure. He pulled out once more to add more of her wetness, and when he felt her relax again, he pushed in even further than before. Anna did protest more this time, begging him to stop.

"Please, Tony! It hurts... oh god, it hurts!" she yelped. But he was not going to stop. His cock was throbbing, held in the tightness of her sweet ass, and he wanted to stroke in and out of her so badly. Tony groaned at her tightness as he shoved his cock all the way in.

Anna kept begging him to stop, but her ass was squeezing so tightly around him! His balls were aching for him to pound into her ass really hard, but he knew he had to wait. He held still for just a moment, then slowly drew out about half way and pushed back in. Anna began to whimper as he began slowly fucking her with a smooth, steady rhythm. He was careful not to push too fast or too hard just yet. Tony listened as her whimpers changed to moans of pleasure as she became accustomed to the feel of her ass being stretched by his girth.

"You like this, don't you, slut?" he demanded of her. "You like the feel of my cock buried in your tight ass, don't you?"

Anna moaned "No..." but it was not the same as before.

Tony smacked her ass cheek, but not too hard as it was just a warning tap. "Don't lie to me, slut. I can tell you love it. Now tell me how much you love my cock in your ass."

"Ohhh... god," Anna moaned. "You're cock is so big and hard! I love the way you feel in my ass..."

That was what Tony had been waiting to hear. He reached up and unhooked one of her wrists. "Now rub your clit, Baby. Make yourself cum for me. I want to feel you cum with my cock hard in your ass."

Anna reached down and began rubbing herself. At first it was just because he told her to. She hadn't thought she could even make it through this, but she realized as she touched herself that she was more aroused than she had ever been in her life. She started rubbing her clit faster and moaned. It felt so good to finally be approaching release.

"Ahhh... yes, that's right... Cum for me, Anna..." Tony encouraged his keening wife. "Cum for me as I fill your sweet ass with my cock." Tony grabbed her hips and began to thrust harder into her.

"Oh, yes Tony! I'm going to cum. Fuck my ass while I cum!" Anna cried out. She rubbed her clit even faster and her whole body began to spasm. He could feel her ass squeezing tighter around his cock, milking it. She began to buck wildly against him, and Tony slammed his cock into her. He felt his balls begin to boil, then he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Aaaaaagghhhh!" Tony groaned from deep inside. His fingers dug into her hips and he pulled her snug against him as his cock began to convulse inside her tight passage. Anna could feel his balls pulsing, feel his cock emptying his cum deep inside her ass.

"Yesss..." Anna moaned as she came again, her cum oozing from her pussy onto her thighs. Finally she collapsed under him as he pulled slowly from her, his cum mixing with hers and dripping onto the bed beneath them. Tony uncuffed her and helped her clean up, then lay beside her and gently caressed her trembling body.

"Who are you, Anna?" he asked softly as he stroked her skin and kissed her. "Who are you for me?"

"I'm your slut, Tony," Anna answered him shyly as she snuggled against him. "I'll do anything for you."

"That's my good girl," he answered with a pleased smile. "Now dream sweet dreams..." and he stroked her hair until she lay peacefully sleeping.