Anna's Magic Ch. 01

Story Info
A recently divorced man finds solace with a co-worker.
4.4k words
4.49
44.2k
8
0

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a tumultuous time in my life when Anna came along. I had just separated from my wife of only three years, of which the last six months had been hell on my emotions. We had had a very outgoing sex life, and in the end that’s what probably cost us the marriage. We had a pretty wild ride, but in the end my ex wanted more than I could ever provide, both financially and sexually. So I licked my wounds, got out while I still had some sanity left, and vowed never to commit myself like that again. I devoted my life temporarily to getting back on my feet and enjoying life again. On the positive side, I did learn a new appreciation for the female form that I could now take with me to my grave. That’s where Anna came in.

She had started working for us in the heavy truck business the summer I got married. Fresh out of high school, she had taken the office assistant job to help save some money for university and to take a break from school, period. Needless to say, the fresh face was welcomed at our place, as most of our clients consisted mainly of overweight truckers who, on some days, smelled like they had been drug through the manure pile. Now, the trucking business is no place for a petite little blonde, but Anna took all the strain and sexual comments in stride. Hell, even giving back as good as she was receiving some days. She seemed at first to be overly friendly, but after a while, it was just taken as second nature by all of us. That was just her – outgoing, good-natured, and sweet, a stark contrast to the clothes she would sometimes wear. Mostly she wore flowered dresses and flats, but every once in a while, she got somewhat daring with high-cut skirts and loose fitting blouses that showed plenty of cleavage. I had to catch myself sometimes from staring too long at her (she was only 18 at the time) but some days I couldn’t help it. It usually would lead to a raging hard-on by days end, which ultimately led to a first class fucking when I got home to my ex-wife.

Now, I’m not overly attractive, I smoke, and have a very average body, but my shining feature is my height. I’m 6’8” and I feel it has gotten me the lay when the other features didn’t seem to carry me through. I used to believe that I was gentle and caring, but a soured marriage will cure that quicker than anything. I was now looking out for number one, and that included women. Most of my experiences since the separation had consisted of liquor-induced lays, which ended as soon as the sun came up. That was until Anna and I took our working relationship to a more personal level.

In the months following the end of my marriage, I began to notice that Anna was developing into a beautiful, young woman. Gone were the last remains of her childhood features, replaced with softer, more feminine curves. Her breasts had grown at least two sizes, from a shallow A cup to a full 34C. Her legs, somewhat gangly and awkward-looking before, now were toned and muscular, no doubt from a little exercise. At 5’3” she was a lot of woman in a small package. I’m sure she was aware of the changes as well, but with Anna she seemed to be hiding it more than showing it off. I’m sure this may have been due in part to the fact that most of the women in our office were older and more professional, so my guess was that she had been told to tone down the outfits, much to my disappointment. Now twenty-one, she had matured beautifully, and I didn’t feel as hesitant as I had in the past to look at her in a sexual way. At twenty-eight, I could hardly be considered an old man to her.

During the summer, Anna’s skin took on a warm, golden glow as she must have spent some time in the sun, being a very out-door person. This year it seemed to bring out her sexual prowess more than ever before. She had become good friends with our department assistant Deana, and the three of us usually took our coffee breaks together, having a cigarette while talking and joking about the quirks of our jobs. Deana is also in her late twenties and a very outspokenly sexual person, so most of the talk is usually about just that – sex. Deana and I had had some pretty risqué conversations before, so it didn’t take much for Anna to be included in on them as well. As time went on, I’d found myself fantasizing about Anna more and more, undressing her with my eyes, wondering what she was (or wasn’t) wearing under her long dresses. I also have a very huge foot fetish, and Anna seemed to unknowingly contribute to my fetish by wearing open-toed shoes or sandals. Her feet were well taken care of, with a fresh coat of toenail polish almost weekly, with no dry skin or bunions visible. In a word - sweet. As time went on, our conversations turned more and more daring, as if we were competing to see who could make the next person blush the most. I must admit that I learned a lot about Anna in just a few short weeks. This inevitably led to us becoming closer, and we flirted with each other endlessly. I never expected it to go as far as it did one night two weeks ago.

I was scheduled to work my normal Tuesday night shift but at the last minute, I switched with a co-worker, which meant that I got a Thursday night shift. I didn’t mind at all though, as that is the night that Anna works late as she has some prior commitment Thursday morning, which means she doesn’t start until noon and then works her normal eight -hour shift. For some reason this evening Anna was more daring and flirty than before. She was wearing a very conservative black flowered summer dress topped off with a white suit jacket and her normal open-toed sandals. But after the last of the ladies had left for the day she took off the jacket, revealing the top of the dress with only spaghetti straps, allowing me a generous glimpse of her ample cleavage. I found it very hard to concentrate on finishing my work when she came down for a smoke as she sat down beside me at the service counter, constantly crossing and uncrossing her legs right in front of me. We made small talk in between customers, and once again the subject turned to sex. For some reason Anna was more forward with her questions tonight. I tried my best to top her comments, joking about her forwardness, but she seemed to be on some sort of mission this evening. When we started talking about tattoos I almost lost it. She had recently gotten one on her right breast and wanted my opinion. As she peeled down her dress to reveal a small rose with a large thorn with a drop of blood on it, my thoughts were confirmed – she wasn’t wearing a bra. As she talked about how much it hurt to have the tattoo done in that tender area, she caught me gazing down between her breasts.

“You haven’t heard a word I’ve said, have you Steve?” Anna blurted out, her deep blue eyes looking directly into mine. It was at that moment that everything that I tried to do to keep my cool went out the window. Here I was, with this blonde Mira Sorvino look-alike showing me her tattoo on one of the most sensual places of her body, and I was looking for more. I hesitated a bit, not sure of what to say. Then a rush of boldness overcame me.

“Yes, but I was just wondering what the rest of that beautiful cleavage looked like.” I couldn’t believe that the words had left my mouth as I spoke, but there was no turning back now. As I braced myself for a slap, I was very un-prepared for what happened next. Instead of feeling the hot sting of her hand, Anna grabbed my crotch and smiled wickedly.

“..And I have always wondered whatthis looked like….” She purred, massaging my growing hard-on. The look on my face must have been priceless, but just then a customer came in and we had to break apart. Anna smiled sweetly once again and sashayed away from me, giving me a playful wink as she went back up to her office. I regained my composure quickly, trying to forget what had just happened. The customer was a regular at our place, so I ended up in a long conversation with him, talking shop. As soon as he left, I started closing up, shutting off lights and locking things up. Normally Anna is long gone by the time I lock the front door, but tonight I noticed her car was still in the parking lot. I had written off the earlier events as harmless flirting taken to an extreme, but now I was second-guessing those thoughts. Puzzled, I went back to the front counter and, not knowing where in the building she might be, paged her over the intercom. She called down, surprising me.

“Yes?” she asked, her voice thick with sarcasm.

“Shouldn’t you be home by now?” I shot back, letting her know what time it was. Either she was really dedicated, or had just lost track of time.

“Well, actually I’m a littlebehind in my work…” Anna retorted sarcastically, her voice trailing off unexpectedly, to what I almost thought was a moan. “I’ll be here a while longer, so I’ll lock up when I leave.”

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow.” I replied and hung up. I finished closing up and shut the lights off, grabbing my lunch box as I was leaving, but a piece of paper stuck to it grabbed my attention. It was a note with Anna’s writing on it. My cock instantly grew hard as I read it….’for a great box lunch, look inside…see you in two minutes…Anna’ My fingers fumbled with the latches as I opened it, my nostrils being greeted with the sweet smell of pussy. Inside was a pair of well-worn black G-string panties, the crotch damp with wetness. My cock strained against my pants as I grabbed them, bringing them up to my nose and inhaling Anna’s sweet scent emanating from the wet spot. I rubbed them against my face, taking in the exhilarating scent. In my own selfishness, I’d totally forgotten that the one wearing the panties was still in the building. I regained my senses and peeked into the lunch box and found another note…’I’ll be waiting for you, lover!’

It took me about ten seconds to find my way up the stairs and to the doorway of Anna’s office. She was there, reclined back into her chair, her size 5 feet propped on the desk. My eyes gazed at the tender peds, lightly coated with pink nail polish, her soft arches streaked with red lines where they met the desk. My eyes made their way up her long legs to her crotch, which was fully exposed to my prying eyes. Anna had hiked her dress up and was lightly strumming her clit, purring softly as two fingers occasionally dipped into her tight little pussy, which was glistening with juices.

“Thought you had forgotten about me….” Anna trailed off, an orgasm shooting through her body. I made my way to the desk where her feet were. I lifted a leg and scooted under so that I sat against the desk between her legs as her orgasm dissipated.

“That was quite the invitation.” I replied, stroking her calve. Anna’s eyes were slits, and she purred softly as I brought her foot to my nose, inhaling their slightly sweaty aroma as my tongue lashed out at her arch. I bathed the underside with my saliva, savoring the combination of dirt and sweat as it intoxicated me. I took her toes in my mouth and sucked them lightly, drawing a giggle from the little minx. I looked her right in the eye as I did the same to her other foot, until I had her laughing hysterically from the torture. I could have licked and sucked those delicate peds all night, but there were other things on my mind, and I wasn’t about to waste the opportunity that lie before me.

By now, Anna had released my aching hard-on and was massaging it to life. I moved forward so she could take it into her mouth, and I let out a groan as her velvety lips enveloped my cock. She worked my cock like a pro, using her tongue around the sensitive head, and then taking it to the back of her throat, engulfing me fully. As she worked her magic on my cock I slipped two fingers into her pussy, my thumb gently strumming her hypersensitive clit, causing her body to jerk involuntarily. I couldn’t believe it – here I was with this little minx sucking my cock, two fingers buried deep in her pussy, something I’d never thought would ever happen. It was then that I made a mental note of my new sexual revolution, and vowed to get as much as I could out of it as possible. We had both gone from just talking about it, joking, to this moment in time when nothing else seemed to matter. I looked down at Anna, her gaze meeting mine, the sight of which was pure lust. My fingers were now working in and out of her gripping hole and I struggled to maintain my composure as she vacuumed my dick into her warm throat. Finally, I gave in and with a groan, shot a load of hot cum down her throat. Anna’s throat muscles gripped the head of my cock as I came, and I reached down to brace myself against the desk. Her lips expertly milked my cock, not allowing a single drop to go to waste.

As my orgasm subsided Anna released my softening dick from her mouth, a long trail of saliva glistening from the tip. I didn’t hesitate and grabbed her by the hips, lifting her lithe little body onto the desk. I pulled her dress up and over her head as her breasts spilled into view. They had light tan lines where a bikini must have covered them, topped with dark nipples that point skyward invitingly. My mouth instinctively went to them, and Anna gasped as I sucked one into my hungry mouth. My tongue lashed over each tender bud as she writhed under my forceful tonguing. After a few moments Anna was lashing all over the desk, paperwork flying everywhere. I trailed my tongue down her smooth stomach to her sweet mound. It found its way through the light curls of her trimmed bush, and danced over her exposed clit. As I zeroed in on the tender bud, I closed my lips around it and vibrated them slightly, which caused her to jump.

“Oh, fuck baby, don’t stop! That feels SO awesome!” Anna whimpered, throwing her head back, her long blond hair cascading over her soft shoulders. I continued my tongue lashing of her clit, trying to keep my lips firmly secured over her clit while her body thrashed back and forth with pleasure. My fingers, meanwhile, had once again found her honey pot, which was flowing liberally with pussy cream. In between lavishing her clit with my tongue I withdrew my soaked fingers from her snatch to savor the tangy juices that covered them. She tasted sweet and fresh, like a spring flower after a light rain. I was getting more and more intoxicated by this little minx, her soft, firm body writhing deliciously below my touch. I now concentrated my efforts on her moist snatch, dipping my tongue deep into her warm folds and scooping out her nectar. I then grabbed the back of her knees and brought them up to her chest, exposing her winking anal bud to my view.

Second only to my love of feet was the female ass, and much as I had tried to convince my ex to try the pleasures of anal sex, she couldn’t bring herself to try anything. My love of ass worship was a big part of my sex life, and I felt as if I was always missing something. Not knowing how Anna would react to my probing tongue on her backside, I took it slow, kissing her exposed ass cheeks with wet lashes of my tongue, all the time concentrating on my final target. Anna cooed softly, loving the attention her ass was getting from my exploring tongue. I slowly worked my way to her ass crack, listening for any signs of resistance as I did so. Not finding any, I stroked her sweaty crack with my tongue, the pungent aroma filling my nostrils once again. I backed off a bit and tasted her backside, the flavor somewhat tangy but strong. Finally Anna had had enough teasing and grabbed the back of my head, shoving my tongue directly into her anal portal.

“Oh yeah, that’s it, tongue my asshole you dirty man you!” She blurted, her fingers entangling in my hair, guiding my tongue around her asshole. I took this as a hint and wormed into her backside, a fresh spicy taste meeting my senses. Anna was now whimpering and writhing to another orgasm, and my expert tongue in her ass was sending her to new heights, and I savored every moment of this wickedly nasty scene. I removed my tongue and got to my feet and grabbed her hips, bringing her down off the desk, her beautiful ass touching my hardened cock, sending shivers through my body. I spread her ass cheeks, exposing her pussy and anal bud. I brought my cock up to her pussy lips, sliding it along the moist slit, my cock head now shining with her juices. Anna let out a soft moan as I pushed the head into her cunt, getting it used to the intruding flesh. Fuck she was tight! It took all of my concentration not to cum before I had ravished her gripping pussy. It had been years since I’d had such a tight grip around my cock, and as I pistoned in and out of her sweet pussy, Anna grabbed onto the desk for added support. As my momentum increased I licked my thumb and pushed it past her anal ring, causing Anna to squeal deliciously. I pounded into her with abandon now, the desk creaking with every thrust. Anna was thrashing her head about, mouthing dirty words at me, giving me instructions.

“Fuck yeah! That’s it! I want you to fuck me hard you dirty bastard! I want you to cum in my pussy, Steve, will you cum in my pussy? You fucking dirty man! I’m gonna cum! You’re making me cum……” Her body shook as the orgasm hit, her soft pussy walls clamping around my cock. I took a few more strokes but couldn’t hold on anymore, and with a final thrust, buried my cock deep in her cunt and shot load after load into her moist tunnel, my body stiffening against her ass cheeks. I grabbed for the desk and fell on top of Anna’s body, sucking on her earlobe as our orgasms subsided. We just lay there, our breathing heavy, the sweet smell of sex in the air. Spent, but still horny, I raised my sweaty body off hers, my softening cock withdrawing from her still-spasming cunt. I fell back into the chair, letting out a sigh. Anna turned around and sat on the desk, her reddened pussy lips facing me, the mixture of her juices and my own cum leaking out from between them. I watched intently as she reached down with her fingers, scooping out some of the saucy treat and bringing them to her lips, licking them clean.

“Mmm...That tastes SO good….” She purred, extending her hand towards my mouth as if to offer me a taste of the gooey mixture. “Wanna try?”

I hesitated at first. Eating pussy is one thing, but tasting my own cum was a little over the top in my mind. Anna sensed this and she looked at me, puzzled. “What’s up? I thought you were into this kind of stuff. It’s not that bad, really. Try it.” Her tone was more demanding than anything, and this caught me by surprise. Little did I know that this was a sign of things to come. I looked at the creamy mixture that started to dribble down her index finger. Slowly I drew my tongue to them, tasting myself for the first time. It really wasn’t as bad as I had feared, a little salty at first, but Anna’s juices made it tangy. She wedged her finger into my oral cavity and I deep-throated her sticky digit.

“Mmm…not bad.” I whispered, my words muffled by her fingers in my mouth. “Can I have some more?” My head swam with even more nasty thoughts.

“I guess so…” Anna started, but was cut short as I pried her legs apart and dove into her warm pussy folds once again. My tongue darted out to catch the first drops that had begun to dribble down her crack, and I caught them just as they reached her asshole. The combined flavor was slightly pungent, but exhilarating nonetheless. I wormed my tongue deep into her pussy hole, bringing out another juicy load. Anna’s breathing was now ragged, and I sensed another orgasm coming on. I continued to delve into her folds, occasionally darting over her clit. Soon Anna was shaking all over again with another orgasm, her hips shaking the desk violently as she came. I locked my lips over her pussy and drank the combined nectar once more.

“Oh, fuck! That was fucking awesome!” Anna smiled as she lowered herself back onto the desk. My eyes bathed over her smooth skin, watching as her tummy rose and fell with each breath. Man! She was a goddess! From her sculptured breasts to her strong, smooth calves. Unbelievable! I just sat there, taking in the whole scene. Finally Anna broke the silence.

12