Anna's Magic Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve finds out what Anna's occupation is.
5k words
4.73
25.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning to a raging hard-on, no doubt in anticipation of the day ahead. Anna had fired my imagination with her comments, and I was bound and determined to corner her at work to find out more. If nothing else, the months ahead held plenty of promise for the fulfillment of my fantasies.

I quickly showered and grabbed a bite to eat on the way to work, where I scouted the parking lot for Anna’s car. She was already there so I quickly parked and ran up to her office, determined to talk to her before work started. I found her sitting in front of her computer, catching up on some paperwork. I slipped into the office and closed the door behind me, startling her.

“Oh! Hey Steve!” She chimed, turning to face me, a bright smile beaming from her lips. I planted myself on the corner of the desk, crossing my arms inquisitively.

“Okay, it’s killing me not to know…. What other career?” I asked, sounding like a peasant at the feet of a God, asking for the meaning of life. Anna chuckled warmly, leaning back in her chair.

“It’s been bothering you to know so much that you come storming in here just to ask me? Like I said last night, I’m a very sexual person and I have ways which I channel that energy. Let’s just say that I have a few clients of my own that are more than willing to help me live out my wildest fantasies.”

“So you’re a…pros…” I started, my mind reeling.

“A prostitute? C’mon.” She chuckled. “Prostitute is such a vulgar word. I don’t go out walking the streets with a pimp looking for it… It just seems to come to me. Actually, most of the people I ‘work’ with are actually great friends and associates of mine. Hell, some are even judges and lawyers, not to mention university professors, both male and female. I just like to think that the sexual energy that I exude is picked up by a lot of people, not unlike you and Deana.”

“You mean Deana’s into this type of thing too?” I interrupted, a dumbfounded look on my face. I almost couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“Not yet….” Anna giggled. “But her and I have discussed the possibilities, and I’m sure she’s just nervous about the whole idea, but give her time. They always give in to their desires sooner or later.” Then she straightened up in her chair. “Look, if we were made to detest sex, then why the hell did they make it so enjoyable? And yes, I do like men and women, such diversities between their bodies, their natures. There’s no limit to the things I like to try with both sexes. That’s why I’ve found it hard to maintain any sort of long-term relationship with anyone. Men are such jealous things, and I just feel tied down and unable to enjoy myself sexually when I’m in a relationship. That’s why I was so hesitant in agreeing to try anything with you.” Anna’s voice then softened into a gentler tone. “I understand what your circumstances are, and I don’t want to add to them. But if you’re still okay with our little ‘agreement’ then so am I, just understand that I need the ground rules ahead of time so I know what I’m dealing with. You seem to be the type of person that I could have fun with. Someone who’s not afraid to try new things.” My head was swimming with lustful thoughts as I tried to fumble for any sort of intelligent reply to what I’d just heard. I smiled at Anna, and shifted on the desk, facing her.

“And here I thought you were just in a hurry to get home.” I laughed, the sexual tension easing slightly between us. “ You’re a very complex person, Ms. Smith, but I think I can handle it.” I added, the sarcasm dripping on every word as I spoke.

“Then we have a deal?” Anna confirmed, extending her hand for mine. I raised it to my lips and gently sucked in her index finger, bathing it erotically. I released it and looked at Anna, her face flushed with lust.

“Deal.” I replied. “So at the risk of sounding eager, what are you up to tonight? I mean if you’re busy I’ll understand, after what you just told me.” Anna giggled. She then reached into her purse and produced a small black book, which produced another chuckle from me.

“Well, let’s see…. Oh right! Crystal’s coming over tonight. We usually hook up on Friday nights for a little ‘girl’s night in’ where we catch-up on life and fool around a little. It’s a nice change of pace.” She added closing her book and placing it back in her purse.

“You…and Crystal?” I quizzed. “She’s into this too? I never would’ve thought…. Wow! You sure do get around.” I added laughing nervously, not too sure of how Anna would take the comment.

“I try…. besides, she’s into the same stuff that I am, so we make an awesome team.” Anna replied excitedly.

Crystal also worked for us on a part-time basis, mostly doing filing and small computer tasks. Like Anna, she was also twenty-one and blonde, although her locks were cut short, falling slightly below her ears. The two had become best friends, although I’d never imagined that they fooled around together. Crystal was a little taller than Anna with a slimmer figure. A quiet, shy girl, she rarely spoke unless spoken to, which to me seemed to make her more demure. She also wore glasses, which only added to her mysteriousness. I’d also included her in my fantasies, and now I had the opportunity to see her in action. Well almost, as I had this little thing of getting invited first.

“So I take it that you two will want to be alone tonight then?” I quizzed, not wanting to sound too disappointed. My heart was beating a mile a minute as I waited for her reply.

“Well, Crystal is a very shy person, so I don’t know how she’d take it if you came over tonight. She might not want to have company.” Anna’s voice trailed off as she thought about it for a minute. “But let me talk to her and see what she thinks. I can be very convincing sometimes.” She added with a wink. I smiled and turned to leave just as the office manager rapped on the door as I opened it. As I walked past her she peered at me over her glasses, a seriously cold tone in them. I just smiled and headed downstairs, leaving Anna to the wicked witch.

The rest of the day seemed to drag, and I found it hard to concentrate on any sort of work as my mind raced with wicked thoughts. I waited impatiently for Anna to call me to let me know what the verdict was with Crystal, and this only added to the anticipation, not to mention the growing hard-on in my pants.

Later in the afternoon Crystal arrived to do some filing, and I made a point of saying ‘hi’ to her as I passed her, smiling sweetly. I wasn’t sure if she’d talked to Anna yet, but judging by her nonchalant response, my immediate thought was no. I waited for the day to end before I talked to Anna again. She informed me that Crystal was a little hesitant at first, but had agreed to it on one condition, and that was I only watch and not participate, unless they asked me to. Not wanting to miss this opportunity in any way I agreed whole-heartedly. Anna then told me to arrive at eight sharp that evening if I didn’t want to miss anything. I eagerly accepted her invitation and kissed her lightly on the cheek as to say ‘thank-you’.

I went home and took a long, hot shower, soaping myself generously. Making sure I looked as good as possible, I took a final look in the mirror and dashed out the door a little early. This allowed me to stop by the liquor store where I picked out a slightly expensive bottle of champagne to toast the evening’s events. As I pulled up to the address Anna gave me, I glanced at my watch – Eight sharp! Perfect! I bounced up the steps and lightly rapped on the door.

“Come in!” I heard Anna chime sweetly. I opened the door and glanced around the lavish digs that she had. The front entrance was decorated beautifully with rich paintings and tapestries leading to a spiraling staircase. A very-expensive looking chandelier hung from the vaulted ceiling, and it cast a warm glow over the entrance. I followed the dim light that emanated from a room down a long hallway, assuming that that was were the women were, taking note of the plush carpeting beneath my feet. It became more obvious to me that Anna couldn’t possibly have afforded this on what I imagined the company we worked for paid her. Her ‘other’ career must be filling in quite nicely. As I walked into the doorway of the room that the girls’ occupied the strong aroma of cigarettes and wine mixed with the sweet smell of incense greeted me. The room was filled with a thick haze, and as I walked in I saw the girls sitting on the couch, smoking and laughing. Both were dressed only in their bathrobes, looking like they’d both just jumped out of the shower, as Crystal’s hair was still dripping onto her shoulders. Anna had put her long blonde locks up in a ponytail, and her face glowed a soft red.

“Hello ladies!” I announced, looking down at the two lovely women.

“Right on time!” Anna greeted me. “We were beginning to wonder if you’d changed your mind. Right Chris?”

“I was just hoping that I didn’t scare you off, with what Anna had told me she said about me. Sounds like she made me out to be some sort of prude.” Crystal started, slapping Anna’s exposed thigh. Anna winced slightly.

“Nice.” I purred, my eyes trailing down to the sight before me on the couch. “But not as nice as you two.” I added, gazing into Anna’s half-closed eyes.

“You know flattery will get you everywhere tonight.” She giggled, noticing the bottle of bubbly in my hand. “Great! I’m so glad you brought some wine, I’m all out.” With that she jumped up off the couch. “You two wait here while I get some glasses.” I watched as Anna passed me, her lithe body moving enticingly beneath her robe. I glanced around the room, which was decorated with mementos from all over the world. On the wall were family pictures as well as pictures with Anna and what looked to be some pretty important people. The pictures were all autographed and said things like ‘Thanks for the memories’ and ‘you’re the best’. My mind raced back to the conversation that we’d had earlier in the day. I smiled wickedly at the thought of what she’d done for these people and found a seat across from the couch, where I had an un-impeded view of Crystal, who was shifting uncontrollably in her seat, as if she was sitting on something sharp. Each time she did so she quietly gasped. I tried desperately to see what was going on under her robe, but each time I tried to sneak a peek Crystal noticed me staring and covered her legs with the robe. I smiled, thinking she must think that I was a total pervert.

“So… Do you and Anna get together often?” I asked, trying to break the nervous tension between Crystal and I.

“Actually, the little bitch hasn’t called me in weeks!” Crystal laughed. “No, I’m kidding, we do this every Friday. Relax Steve, you look a little nervous.” She added, trying to break the ice. Unlike Anna, Crystal and I didn’t talk much, so I had no idea how she felt about the situation, but her words eased my anxiety.

Finally Anna returned carrying three wine glasses and a corkscrew. I took it from her hand and unscrewed the cork from the bottle, guiding it over the glasses as the bubbly liquid spilled out. Some landed on Anna’s toes, and she jokingly offered them to me to lick off. I didn’t hesitate to do so, my tongue snaking out to catch the bubbly as it cascaded down between the polished buds. Anna giggled at my suddenness and directed Crystal’s attention to the scene.

“Look Chris, a man with a foot fetish! Can you believe it? I told you they were out there! Look at how hard he is.” She exclaimed excitedly, pointing to the growing tent in my pants. Crystal smiled and came closer to investigate, as if she couldn’t see for herself from the couch.

“You know how much fun we could have with this, don’t you babe?” Crystal commented sarcastically, taking a glass of champagne from Anna.

“Oh I intend to.” Anna replied, brushing her foot against my hard-on. I jumped slightly at the touch as Anna laughed and turned back to the couch, flopping down beside Crystal and taking a long draw of her champagne. We talked and laughed for what seemed like hours, the combination of champagne and marijuana intoxicating us, removing all inhibitions. As time went on, Crystal seemed to be getting more and more at ease with the situation, giggling hysterically with Anna as we all talked about work. I noticed that they both seemed to be forgetting about covering up, as Anna’s robe was almost fully open, exposing her soft breasts. Crystal’s robe, meanwhile, had rode up over her ass-cheeks, and as she uncrossed her legs I could make out the faint traces of her blonde pubic hair between her soft thighs. Before long Anna noticed my stare, and didn’t hesitate to comment.

“I think someone’s ready for the show, baby.” She started, drawing Crystal’s attention to my jeans. I blushed slightly, being caught red-handed. Crystal purred.

“Well then let’s get things started. I’ve been waiting so long to see if what you said was true.” Crystal retorted, shifting in her chair. Puzzled, I looked at Anna, who blushed slightly.

“I only told her how nice your cock felt last night, and the little bitch was supposed to keep it a secret.” She stated, crossing her arms sternly. “I guess we know who’s going to be my slave tonight.” My jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing!Slave?

“Now, I’m sure Steve would like to see what you’ve got under that robe of yours so I want you to take it off.” Anna ordered coolly, taking another mouthful of champagne. Crystal hesitated slightly, then rose and boldly opened her robe, letting it fall off her shoulders. I shifted into a better position, allowing me a better view as I saw her firm body for the first time. Her breasts were a small B cup, topped with bright red nipples that contrasted nicely with her creamy skin that surrounded them. I lowered my gaze down her flat tummy to her pubic mound, which stuck out slightly from between her legs, a faint trace of pussy juice visible where her fully engorged pussy lips parted between her thighs. Her legs were slightly toned, long and lean. Before I could look at her feet Crystal turned around and parted her thighs, allowing me full view of her pear-shaped ass. As she bent over I noticed what had been making her squirm so much while she sat on the couch – between her cream-colored ass cheeks was the unmistakable base of what appeared to be a very large, clear plug. I watched as her sphincter muscles expanded and contracted around the clear anal intruder as it twitched in her ass. Just then Anna came around and planted herself behind Crystal’s lean figure as she reached up to play with the toy imbedded in her friends gripping asshole. As she did Crystal winced, shifting her weight.

“What’s the matter baby?” Anna cooed softly. “Have I not trained you properly yet?” She added, stroking Crystal’s ass cheeks as she did so. “It looks so fucking delicious in your ass sweetie.” She soothed, rubbing the base of the toy with her free hand, causing a moan to escape from Crystal’s lips. She had now braced herself with her hands against the back of the couch, her feet arching upwards to expose more of her upturned ass. “Shall we give our guest a peek at what we do when were alone my pet?”

“Mmmhmm…” Crystal sighed, letting her head fall back, her eyes closed in anticipation. I shifted my weight so that I was on the edge of the chair, allowing me full view of the action. Anna brushed her hand lightly across Crystal’s upturned ass, tracing it along her exposed crack, causing Crystal to shiver. Suddenly she lifted her hand and brought it down hard onto the tender ass flesh with a smack as Crystal cried out with pain, her ass reddening where Anna had left her mark.

“Thank-you mistress.” Crystal cried out, her face wrinkled with pain and rapture. Anna turned to me and winked, letting me know this was all part of the act. She then raised her hand a second time; this time bringing it down on Crystal’s other cheek. SMACK!

“Thank-you mistress.” Crystal once again replied. Now both ass cheeks gleamed with redness. SMACK!

“Thank-you mistress.”

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Anna continued her punishment on Crystal’s ass, each stroke raining down harder and harder until I distinctly saw tears rolling down Crystal’s face. I wanted to interrupt but Anna just smiled wickedly at me with each stroke, as if telling me this was all acceptable punishment.

“How’s our little slave?” Anna asked in a demanding tone.

“Good, thank-you, my mistress.” Crystal sobbed, her voice cracking from the torture she’d just received. Her ass burned crimson red with white lines, where Anna’s ring had inflicted added punishment. Both women really seemed to be getting into the whole act. I had now removed my dick from my jeans and stroked it lightly as I watched the action unfolding before me.

Anna bent down and started kissing Crystal’s ass cheeks, wetting them with her saliva. Crystal purred as her friend wormed her tongue into her crack until it rubbed against the rubber plug wedged deliciously in it’s home. Anna had removed her robe and was now working two fingers into her own cunt. I moved down off the couch and took up a position beside Anna on the floor and turned slightly, positioning myself between Crystal’s legs and her dripping sex. Crystal moaned as I lashed at her tender clit as her knees buckled slightly from the touch. I could taste her sweet juices, tangy nonetheless. I searched out her nipples with my free hand and pinched them hard, her body writhing sweetly from the forcefulness of my touch. But before long Anna had other ideas.

“Why don’t we go to the playroom, my pets?” She suggested. Crystal and I nodded in agreement, and they guided me down the hallway to another room, my cock swaying back and forth as we walked. We approached the door and Anna reached into a basket sitting on a table beside it, producing a key. She unlocked the door and allowed it to swing open. As we entered, my cock twitched at the sight. Inside was a bounty of S&M gear, from whips and restraints to a multi-functional swing made of leather and chain. The windows had long, velvet curtains over them to prevent anyone from spying in. Anna made a couple of adjustments to the lights, and soon the room was bathed in a warm crimson glow. She then went over to a futon leaning against a wall and moved it to the center of the room. She then instructed Crystal to get onto the mattress on all fours. Crystal did so, obeying her ‘masters’’ orders. She got into position as Anna walked over to a cabinet in the corner of the room, producing a handful of various sex toys, including a strap-on dildo. It was then that Anna noticed I was still fully dressed.

“Now Steve, if you want to play, you’ve gotta get naked baby.” She purred sarcastically. I practically tore my clothes off which brought another round of laughter from the women. I then walked over and joined the kinky pair on the bed, my cock swaying invitingly. Crystal’s gaze ran straight to my swaying member.

Without a word I moved in front of Crystal and offered her a taste of my meaty treat, which she engulfed immediately between her soft lips, taking me to the back of her throat. A moan escaped my lips as I looked over at Anna, who had two fingers buried deep in Crystal’s pussy, pumping them in and out vigorously. Crystal was squealing uncontrollably around my cock as the butt-plug quivered in her ass. Anna continued her tongue lashing of her friends’ backside and soon Crystal’s ass was once again shining with saliva. Anna then circled the base of the toy imbedded in her friend’s ass with her thumb and forefinger and began to slowly remove the toy from it’s warm home as her other hand went to work on Crystal’s engorged clit. Crystal groaned with pleasure as the sizeable bulb of the anal intruder passed her ring. Just then the girl shuddered as an orgasm coursed through her body, her sphincter muscles expelling the plug from her bowels with a pop. Anna then ran her tongue over the nub of skin between her friends’ pussy and asshole, finally stabbing the probe into Crystal’s spasming anal ring. Crystal let out another muffled groan, working my cock deeper down her throat, her nose buried in my pubic curls. I grabbed her head and pumped it back and forth on my swollen member, my balls tightening as I felt the first signs of a mind-blowing orgasm surging up my cock.

12