Anna's Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna then turned to me and, looking me straight in the eye, drew Deana's big toe into her mouth, sucking it like a small cock. My jaw dropped as Anna giggled around the digit trapped in her warm mouth, knowing that her little foot fetish show was making me so hot. I made another mental note to explore this fetish with Anna a little more soon. Right now I was enjoying the show as I worked my cock into Crystals' gripping snatch. She was thrashing and moaning on all fours in front of me, swaying her ass to meet my thrusts. Anna continued her assault on Deana's peds, lavishing the slightly soiled peds all over until they glistened brightly. Then, as if something called to her, she slithered up her legs and turned her attention back to the brunette's moist pussy, covering the pink slit with her mouth and sucking on it sweetly. I thought Deana was going to shed her skin when Anna did that, squirming her ass all over the couch.

"Oh yeah! Right there! Lick my cunt babeeee!" Deana squealed in delight. Anna knew exactly what to do to make the brunette twitch and whimper, her tongue darting in and out of her friends' moist womanhood, circling the sensitive clit until her body shook with a violent orgasm. Deana gripped the couch so hard I thought she might have ripped the cushions in two as she screamed her appreciation for what Anna was doing to her. Anna's face glistened with girl-juices, a lust-filled smile spreading across her lips. It was then that Crystal screamed in the throes of what must have been her second orgasm, with my cock still pumping furiously into her now sopping wet pussy. With a final groan I buried my cock into her, filling her hot pussy with seed. The group all watched as our two bodies shuddered in bliss. I was still grunting my appreciation like an animal as Crystal's pussy milked my cock dry, her voice in a constant, low moan as she came down from her post-orgasmic high. I finally pulled out of Crystal and collapsed back on the floor, exhausted. Crystal just pooled her lithe body on the floor, not wanting to move an inch. The room was silent except for the sound of Deana and Anna, who was working the girl into another orgasm. Each time Anna darted her tongue at the brunette's clit Deana bucked her hips, causing the blonde to suction her mouth on it. Deana looked over at us as we stared at the sight, winking at Mark as if to say 'thanks'. Anna had two fingers buried in her moist folds, rubbing her clit as she built towards her own orgasm, all the while maintaining her suction grip on her friend's mound. Crystal was still on the floor, mesmerized by the two. With one final scream of pleasure Deana's body tensed, and her feet dug into the soft leather of the couch, thrashing her head from side to side. Just then Anna announced her orgasm and the two writhed sweetly together before the group, awash in their orgasms. Their bodies glistened with sweat and rapture, heaving and sighing their content.

"Fuck was that awesome! I've never felt that fucking hot in my life! You're the best, Anna. You can do that to me anytime baby!" She breathed raggedly. Deana slithered off the couch and guided Anna to her feet, where she planted kisses on the blondes' soft skin. She then had Anna lie back on the couch.

"I may be a rookie at this, but I want to return the favor baby!" Deana flushed exuberantly, looking into Anna's crystal blue eyes. "I want to make you cum like you just did to me!"

"Mmmm … you don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that my pet." Anna cooed, opening her legs for the brunette. "I want to feel that hot tongue of yours in my pussy, you hot little slut!" She purred invitingly. With that they embraced in another passionate kiss, Deana's hands exploring every crevice of Anna's hot body. Mark and Crystal were getting re-acquainted with each other, so I took the opportunity to slide in behind Deana's swaying body on the floor. She had made her way to Anna's breasts and was sucking the blondes' nipples to full erection. Anna whimpered her appreciation of the touch. Deana wasted little time getting to Anna's moist mound, and soon was getting her first taste of pussy as she lowered her mouth over the bright pink folds of the woman's pussy flesh. Anna let out slow moan and I knew she was enjoying Deana's tongue. I guided Deana's body until she was on all fours and her dripping snatch was just inches from my face. Her ass gleamed from the light with just a hint of tan lines. I didn't know how sexually experienced she was, but was determined to find out what made this gorgeous brunette tick. I ran my tongue over the hot flesh of her right ass-cheek, nibbling the hot flesh as I explored every inch of it. I could smell her womanly aroma as I got closer to her ass-crack, tonguing and nibbling until my spear swiped it's way down her rear crevice.

Deana shuddered slightly and moaned at Anna's pussy. When she didn't resist I continued down her crack until I was met with the heady taste of her spicy asshole. Her ass was quivering from my tongue, but I decided to take things a little further by working it into her ass. Deana's snug anal ring slowly yielded to the probe, and soon I was fucking her star with my tongue, tasting her as she bucked wildly against it. Judging by her muffled groans at Anna's pussy I could tell she was enjoying every minute. I slowly withdrew it from her warm ring and traced down the soft flesh between her asshole and pussy, the combined mixture of juices now intoxicating me, urging me on. Her outer pussy lips were darker and fully engorged with excitement, the inner flesh glistening a bright pink, wet once again with juices. I darted my tongue into the soft folds of her flower as I rolled her clit between my thumb and forefinger. Deana tasted so sweet, unlike any other woman I've ever been with before. Both her and Anna were now squealing with lust as their orgasms built inside their heaving bodies. I raised my head momentarily as Deana's body twitched, her asshole winking invitingly as I watched the dark ring expand and contract.

At that point I glanced back to find Crystal lowering herself onto Mark's man meat, kneeling on the cushions of the couch in a reverse cowgirl, straddling Mark's torso as he fed his manhood into her waiting snatch. My cock was hard again and aching for release so I boldly decided to see how far Deana was willing to go. Slowly I re-positioned myself behind Deana's upturned ass, running the tip of my cock along her moist slit. When Deana made no objections to my probing spear, I slowly slid the head of my cock past her well-lubed lips, feeling her hips slide back to meet my thrust until I was buried deep in her wet folds. For having had two children Deana sure was tight, and I had to pause a moment to keep from cumming due to the warm friction of her pussy. I rocked back and forth, letting Deana's swaying body work my man-meat. Anna was moaning loudly as Deana's mouth brought her to a mind-shattering orgasm. Deana lapped up the juices that flowed from Anna's warm folds, her own pussy clamping around my cock, milking it sweetly.

Crystal was working Mark's cock into her cunt as he fucked her. He had a fistful of her hair, and judging by her moans, I could tell she was enjoying the rough treatment she was getting from him. Sensing my impending orgasm I pounded into Deana's snatch as her orgasm ripped through her taut frame. She screamed as she came, surprising everyone with the nasty words she spoke. I could feel the hot rush of her juices around my cock and with one final thrust I buried my cock into her fully, groaning as I pumped into her cunt. I then withdrew quickly and blasted a second load onto the cheeks of her hot ass. Just then Mark groaned that he was cumming and I watched as Crystal quickly turned around and swallowed his cock, her cheeks filling with his salty seed. She swallowed as much of the batter as she could, milking the last drops from Mark's swollen member.

Mark and I, having just collapsed in post-orgasmic exhaustion, watched as Anna and Crystal licked every drop of cum from Deana's quivering ass-cheeks. All three then shared the salty seed in a passionate three-way kiss that blew my mind. I just stared at the scene as the three women put on a kinky show, laughing and giggling as their tongues searched out each other. We all then sat back and relaxed, bodies awash in ecstasy and sweat. Not one of us moved at all, as if trying to stay in the moment forever. Anna and I snuggled up together and I stroked her breasts lightly as she purred her content. I took comfort in the fact I finally got to taste Deana's sweet snatch, something I wanted to do from the first time I saw her.

It was early morning by the time Crystal, Anna and I left for home, having tried all sorts of different combinations and wondering where the time had gone. Anna promised to get together with the couple real soon as she wanted another encounter with Deana. Mark was now in full approval of whatever Anna had in mind, and we all laughed at his turnaround. In a way I was grateful I had met Anna as soon as I did, for I may not have gotten to do any of the things I'd just done with Crystal and Deana otherwise. There was still more things I wanted to experience, and this had only whet my appetite to go out and try new things even more. If nothing else, I was experiencing it with Anna.

12