Anna's Magic Ch. 06

Story Info
Anna introduces her new partner to everyone.
5.3k words
4.79
17.9k
00

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke the next morning the sun was glistening into the living room and Anna and Holly were nowhere to be found. Slowly I rose up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. As I approached I could hear two faint voices laughing and giggling in the breakfast nook. I turned the corner and there sat the girls, sipping coffee and sifting through magazines. I sat myself down and shook the grogginess of sleep from my head.

"Good morning sunshine!" They both exclaimed brightly at the same time. Anna rose and gave me a peck on the cheek as I smiled.

"We almost thought you were dead, the way you were sleeping." Anna started jokingly. "We were about to go in there and give you a reason to wake up." She purred, opening her robe slightly, revealing her tanned nakedness underneath. Holly giggled.

"You two wore me out last night." I pouted sarcastically and then smiled. "I could go back to bed and pretend I was still sleeping though." I added, smiling wickedly at the ladies.

"Nah, too late," Anna broke in. "Holly and I were just discussing what we were going to do today. She was so good last night that I've decided to take her up on her offer and take her on as a protégé. I really think she has what it takes to make it in this business and I wanted to do something tonight to celebrate." She added her praise as I glanced over at Holly, who was proudly smiling.

"Sounds good to me," I responded, stroking Holly's arm in congratulations. "So what did you have in mind my dear?" I could tell just from Anna's look that she already had it figured out.

"Well, I've been thinking of having a little gathering tonight so that Holly can meet some of my clients and friends. I was thinking that she needs some more experience catering to others to see if she can handle it. We were just looking through some magazines to get some ideas of what outfit would be appropriate for her tonight."

I glanced through the mound of magazines that were open to various pictures. Some were of leather skirts and boots with chains; others were of frilly yet daring skirts and blouses, along with lingerie catalogues from numerous companies. Anna demanded only the best of quality from some of the world's classiest designers. I leafed through a few books, finally picking up a magazine that had been opened to a page showing a model dressed in a type of uniform that I thought was only worn in private girls' schools. It was a plain white cotton blouse, but instead of tucking into the skirt properly it was cut short, exposing the model's midriff. The skirt had a blue and red plaid design to it and was nowhere near regulation length, as it surely would have gotten the average schoolgirl expelled. I took the book and showed it to Anna, who nodded her approval. "I was just thinking that skirt would be very appropriate!" She exclaimed excitedly. "I think this look will go great with the theme that I have in mind for this party tonight." Holly and I looked at each other quizzically, not knowing what Anna had in mind but both knowing it would be mischievous. "I have some calls to make." With that Anna rose from her chair and headed off into the study, closing the door behind her.

Holly and I ate a light breakfast, then changed into our swimsuits and headed out to the backyard pool. The mid-day sun was beating down on the yard as we laid down our towels on the grass and dove in, splashing around and play-fighting as children do when in water. Holly swam a few lengths as I relaxed, watching as her body sliced through the water beautifully. The water glistened on her taut skin, and her nipples poked through the fabric of her bikini-top. Finally she swam over to me to scissor her legs around my torso, as if to try and sever me in half. I grabbed her legs and tried to pry them apart but to no avail. Holly laughed heartily as if to say she had me beat.

"Ha! Nowhere to go now is there my captor!" She exuberantly cried, locking her feet together behind my back and squeezing her legs even tighter. I smiled wickedly as I ran my hand up her silky calve to her right foot. At the same time, my other hand found its way underneath her bikini bottom to her mound. It was awkward, but from this position I had her right where I wanted her. I inched my fingers towards her pussy, spreading the warm lips apart as my index finger found its way to her clit. Holly looked at me in shock of my boldness, but that was soon replaced by the glassy look of lust as my finger circled her watery button.

"Checkmate." I breathed, my fingers making deliberate contact with her clit, stroking it to life, feeling it harden from my touch. I could feel her legs loosening their grip on my torso.

"Mmm, you're good..." Holly purred as she squirmed sweetly while I worked her to orgasm. For the next few moments we looked deeply into each other's eyes, Holly's momentum building as her muscular hips eased to and fro on my body. I kept my steady pressure on her button until finally she tensed, biting into my shoulder as her orgasm swept through her. I steadied myself against the wall of the pool, holding the woman as she came, breathing sharply. "Awesome...fucking awesome," She moaned, standing uneasily on the pool step, still reeling from the pleasure.

"Were not going to get any work done today with that type of attitude you two," Anna interrupted, walking across the patio towards us. Holly and I jumped in surprise and I caught her just as she was about to fall back into the pool.

"We were just..." I started, almost hating Anna for disturbing our moment.

"I know sweetheart, you were just relaxing. Unfortunately, I have to take my new business partner shopping for tonight. We have a lot of places to go, so Holly I need you to get changed right away as our first appointment is in half an hour." Dejectedly I watched as Holly stepped from the pool and grabbed her towel, her wet body still showing slight signs of her orgasm. They walked arm in arm towards the house, giggling at what had just transpired.

"What about me?" I pouted to the girls.

"Make yourself comfortable sweetie. We're going to be a while." Anna replied. With that the girls disappeared into the house. I swam a few laps, listening to the sound of Anna's car as it sped off, leaving me with the house all to myself. I dried off and laid down on one of the recliners, dozing off for a few moments. As I lay there visions of Holly's Nubian body swept through my mind. Anna had interrupted us before Holly could return the favor and I was still picturing her gorgeous body as I reached into my trunks and pulled out my cock. I glanced around to make sure the place was deserted and found no one.

The walls of the back yard fence were high and solid to deter intruders so I felt safe enough to slowly stroke my cock uninterrupted as I imagined Anna and Holly's bodies entwined from the previous night. Just picturing the two of them, locked in that passionate kiss; tasting each other's juices as their hands explored each other had me hard in no time. I pumped my fist harder around my swollen member as I pictured Holly licking through Anna's soft blonde curls, delving her tongue deeply into my girlfriends' snatch as Anna moaned softly. I lifted my fingers to my mouth and licked what remained of Holly's nectar from just moments before off them. The combination of the daydream and womanly perfume soon had taken me over the edge as my cock jerked and a geyser of seed arched over the arm of the lounger, pooling beside it. I stroked my cock a few more times until my orgasm subsided. Satiated, I slipped my softening dick back into my shorts and drifted off into a blissful slumber.

I awoke to the sound of Anna's car pulling into the driveway. I had always cursed her brand new car for having such a retched muffler that you could hear a mile away, but I was thankful this time as I had to change my cum stained swim trunks before they came. I jumped up quickly and ran into the house to Anna's bedroom. I had moved some of my things into Anna's as we had talked about me staying there more than just occasionally. 'Throwing any and all caution to the wind' is what I believe we called it, due to our previous luck in relationships. As I passed the laundry room I shed my shorts and threw them into the washing machine, streaking buck naked up the stairs. Hurriedly I changed and slowly made my way to the front door just as the girls walked in.

"Oh, there you are." Anna sarcastically exclaimed as they walked past me, overloaded with boxes and bags from various stores. "I thought gentlemen were supposed to help a lady when her arms are full. Whatever happened to that?" I knew I was being baited, but I played it cool.

"Last time I checked the women's liberation movement was saying that was a no-no nowadays." I chuckled, ducking away from Anna as she tried to hit me with a box top from a package she had just opened. Holly laughed at the sight, dropping her stuff on the floor of the kitchen.

"Whew! I am wiped!" Holly exhaled, sitting herself down on the kitchen table. "We must have spent at least three G's today." She continued, looking over the bounty that filled the kitchen.

"Three G's," I quizzed. "Are the stores all empty?" I continued, looking around the room at all the packages and designer labels.

"Relax dear. We wanted to make sure we had everything for tonight." Anna replied. "Besides, it's all for a good cause, you'll see." With that she turned and started packing the stuff down the hall into her bedroom. Glancing at Holly and seeing she was in no shape to move presently I picked up the remaining packages and followed Anna. I threw them on the bed and sat down, marveling at the haul.

"So who's all coming to this party tonight?" I asked, the curiosity getting the better of me.

"Oh, not too many people, I don't want Holly to be overly intimidated on her first night." Anna started. "I've just invited people whom I trust that if Holly suddenly decides that this isn't for her that they will be discreet about it." My eyes followed my gorgeous girlfriend across the room as she spoke, slowly undressing. "I've also made sure that the people are also very influential should she decide that she wants to pursue this venture with me. I need to know their honest opinions, so I may be able to make a wise business assessment." I could tell that Anna really thought this through. She was all about anticipation and I could tell that I was going to be able to enjoy the spontaneity of the evening. Glancing at my watch I saw that it was almost 5 P.M.

"What time is everyone arriving?" I asked, pointing to the clock above the mirror.

"Oh shit! I told everyone to be here by 7:30! And we still need to get ready!" She started, rushing out of the room. "Holly! We need to get going my pet, our guests will be arriving soon and we need to get you looking your best!" With that the girls went into fast forward, taking showers, fixing their hair and make-up and getting their outfits ready for the evening. I basically stayed out of the way, getting ready and helping the ladies out in any way I could. Anna kept Holly hidden in the bedroom most of the time, not wanting to spoil the surprise. After helping the ladies with their last minute preparations I retired to the kitchen to make sure that the champagne Anna had bought was chilling and prepared the finger foods. I then flopped down on the sofa and awaited the guests, sipping a cold one while lazily watching the game on TV, all the time imagining what was to come this evening.

Just then the doorbell rang and I got up to answer it. The sight of Deana and Mark, dressed to the nines, greeted me. Mark had on a suit, which in his line of business was a rare occasion. Deana looked stunning in a short one-piece cocktail outfit that wrapped around her body beautifully. It was gold and black and shimmered brightly in the light of the entranceway. I glanced down at her legs, wrapped in the silkiest of black stockings, highlighting her calves. She wore her hair up and I must admit she looked stunning, very different than the way she normally dressed at work.

"Come on in!" I greeted, stepping aside and inviting the couple in. "Anna should be down soon so make yourselves at home."

"You're looking good tonight Steve." Deana commented, stepping past me to allow Mark to enter.

"And you look as stunning as ever." I answered, marveling at the woman's body as she swayed past. I shook Mark's hand and it was nice to see the wicked smile on his face, no doubt in part to the changes in his sexual life that Anna had brought about the past few weeks. The couple went into the living room and sat on the sofa just as Anna appeared and exchanged pleasantries. My girlfriend looked dazzling in her outfit, a black tailored pantsuit that hugged her every curve, complete with open-toed high heels. Like Deana, she also wore her hair up, except for the slight wisps that framed her cheekbones. The two girls hugged and shared a kiss that lingered for a while. It was nice to see that Deana had given in to her bi-curiosity with Anna, in spite of the doubts Mark may have had. Anna had worked her magic again and I had a feeling she was about to do it once more this evening.

As the evening progressed more people arrived. I stood proudly by the Hostess as she welcomed the guests one by one, introducing me as her business associate due to the fact that she had to maintain an air of independence that was the nature of her business. As each guest passed, Anna would tell me a bit about him or her; there was Peter and his wife Janice, a couple in their mid thirties, both professors at the nearby university. Janice was an attractive blonde with large, firm breasts and a tight, hourglass figure. Her light complexion made her blue eyes stand out in distinct contrast. Peter was a tall lean man with dark skin and dark hair. Anna told me she had accidentally stumbled upon the two of them as they tried to sneak a 'quickie' in one of the janitors' closets at the University. For her secret the two agreed to help Anna out in her then new endeavor and have become close friends with her ever since.

Then there was Shane, a stocky man in his late twenties with short blonde hair and tattoos. He sported an earring but like the rest of the group was dressed in a suit. Shane was a web page designer and part time x-rated amateur home movie buff. For years he had wanted Anna to do some soft-core porn for his website, but she had always dreaded the added exposure that this might bring. Added exposure she didn't want at the time. Shane was also bisexual, and his web site catered to both women and men. Anna had invited him with the thought that if things went well she just might reconsider his offer.

Finally there was Beth, Anna's next-door neighbor and a tall, slender woman of forty, the eldest in the group. Her short strawberry blonde hair cascaded lightly around her high cheekbones, and like Janice, her skin looked as if it was sculpted from porcelain. Beth was a mathematics teacher at the local high school and the two had become close when Anna needed extra help in the subject. Beth's husband had passed away some years ago, leaving her very well off as he had amassed a fortune in the stock market. Anna had been there and comforted Beth through a very tough period in her life and in return Beth had helped Anna by investing in her business as well as occasionally participating in it. Noticeable by her absence was the guest of honor, but Anna had decided that that would have to wait a few minutes while the others got comfortable.

After making introductions and mingling with everyone Anna snuck away to check in on Holly, who had taken up residence in the guest bedroom making final preparations for the evening. A few moments later she returned, standing at the entrance to the hallway.

"Excuse me, everyone. Can I have everyone's attention please?" Anna burst forth above the din as all eyes on the room focused on her. "Thank you. Now I'm sure most of you are wondering why I invited you here tonight. Well I can tell you now that it was for more than just for one of my 'normal' get-togethers." She smirked coyly as the room filled with snickers. They all seemed to know what kind of parties Anna threw. "I believe that this is the start of something special and I have invited you all here to be part of it. You see, I have decided to take my business to the next level, so-to-speak, and have partnered with someone I've recently met and adore, to make certain I can make everyone's fantasies come true. Now by talking amongst yourselves I'm sure you may have noticed a certain 'theme' to tonight's festivities. I'm sure you've all met Peter and Janice, who are both professors at the University, as well as Beth, my next-door neighbor and instructor at the High School. We also have some other guests here tonight that have 'taught' me in one way or another, as well as ones whom I've had the pleasure of teaching." Anna trailed off, looking directly at Deana, who blushed slightly. "Well teachers and students, get ready to meet Holly, the nastiest, most alluring co-ed on the face of the planet!"

With that Holly exploded from the hallway, carrying a CD player belting out a hard, intense dance number. At first glance the crowd applauded as she strutted around the living room, setting the blaster down on the coffee table as she went. I stared in almost disbelief at how hot Holly looked in the white ruffled blouse and the short plaid skirt from the catalogue. Her legs were encased in white knee length socks with black platform shoes and as she danced I caught a glimpse of the thin material of her white cotton panties contrasting her firm, tanned thighs.

For all intents and purposes she was the all-American schoolgirl, with a few exceptions. In addition to her outfit she wore a few added accessories like the black leather biker's cap on her head and matching black leather wristbands that were laced in chains with a matching set on her ankles. Her make up was thick, with dark eyeliner around her baby blues, making them that much more mysterious. As she flirted around the room she would occasionally stand, legs apart, snapping her bubble gum and playing with it. She looked like the problem child to end all. I glanced over the room; all eyes were on Holly, especially Anna's as she beamed from ear to ear. It was quite the contrast; here was this room full of teachers of one form or another and a role-playing student. It looked as if Holly was in her glory as she worked the room, going up to the guys and pulling at their ties, blowing kisses to them, as the noticeable bulges in their pants grew larger. At one point she sat down on Deana's lap, grinding her ass into the woman's thighs and giving her a deep, soulful French kiss, leaving the woman seemingly breathless. Holly didn't neglect anyone, bending over forwards and flipping her skirt over her ass exposing her white panties to Peter and then playfully smacking his hand away as he tried to grope her gorgeous ass. My dick was getting harder by the second at the sight of this little tease.

All of a sudden a slower song came over the speakers. As if rehearsed, Anna swayed over and cleared the coffee table, allowing Holly to sit down on it facing the couch and setting the stage for the next show. At first she slowly unbuttoned her blouse while heightening the anticipation by showing quick glimpses of her inner thighs and closing her legs slowly and sensually. Many of the women were now seated on the couch with the best view in the house. The men stood behind the sofa, stroking their hard-ons as they watched this beautiful rose of a woman unfurl before them. Anna came over and stood beside me, gauging Holly's show by groping my very hard cock through my pants as if she needed to do that to know. By now schoolgirl had all the buttons undone on her blouse and was reaching into her lacy bra, removing one of her delicately shaped breasts. Looking Beth straight in the eye she brought a nipple to her mouth and gently flicked the bud with her tongue, making everyone sigh in arousal. She repeated this trick with the other breast before unclasping her bra and allowing it to fall to the floor in a pile with the blouse.

12