Anna's Magic Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly then laid back on the cool oak surface of the table and slid her damp panties down her legs, kicking them at Mark, who inhaled the fragrance that rose from the crotch mockingly. He then passed them to the next person, Janice, who took him one step further and licked the saturated fabric then giving her husband a deep French kiss. The scene was repeated over and over until I grabbed them and gave them to Anna, who put them in her pocket as if she was adding to the collection. The scene then shifted back to Holly, who was now spread out on the coffee table, a foot on either corner, working two fingers into her moist pussy.

Everyone, including myself shifted to get a better view of the young co-ed as she masturbated for them, eyes closed, as all other eyes in the room were upon her. Her dark pubes glistened with dew as her fingers worked her tender pink bud, building to what I imagined to be a very explosive orgasm. Whimpers escaped her lips as her lovely body rose and shook, the crowd hanging on every movement. I glanced up and saw Shane with a video camera in his hand trained on the young woman as she teetered and squirmed on the table, her moans becoming more audible by the minute. Every once in a while she would open her eyes, looking directly at one person or another, gauging their response. Her slender fingers were now a blur in the soft pink folds of her cunt as she alternated between massaging her clit and plunging three or four fingers into her love hole. Without warning orgasm hit our co-ed as her thighs clamped shut around the fingers pushed deeply into her warm pussy. As she came she tossed her head side to side, her hat falling off and exposing her dark hair still in the remnants of a ponytail. For a while she just lay there, breathing deeply. The mesmerized crowd spoke not a word; only the heavy sighs of Holly could be heard throughout the room.

After a few moments she opened her eyes, looking around to see what kind of reaction her handiwork had gotten. Everyone was silent yet appreciative, their eyes somewhat glazed over in lust as Shane's camera buzzed around the lovely woman, capturing the moment. With the rest of the crowd still motionless, Beth bravely reached over and grabbed Holly's hand from its resting place between the girl's silky thighs and brought the gooey digits to her mouth, sucking the girl-cream from them in an almost surreal scene.

"See, I told you she was something else!" Anna suddenly broke in, coming over to sit beside the co-ed as she shook sweetly from the aftershocks. "Well everybody in case you don't already know, this is Holly!" With that, everyone broke into applause once more at the girls' efforts. Almost as if it were some sort of theatrical production, Holly rose to her feet and curtseyed to the audience, blowing kisses and all. "But the evening is still young, and we have so much more planned." Anna interposed. Holly and I are going to go and clean up and get ready for the next show, so everyone please have some more champagne and treats and meet us in the pleasure room in fifteen minutes." With that the two women strode out of the living room as the gathering retired to the kitchen for refreshments. This gave everyone a chance to talk and mingle some more; and an air of comfort soon came over the guests.

I was refilling champagne glasses when I felt an unfamiliar yet friendly hand groping my ass. I turned around to see Beth, cheeks all rosy from the alcohol, staring me up and down. "So, you're the new boyfriend huh?" She spoke, deliberate yet coldly. "Anna hasn't said much about you to me. Normally, I know everything about the men in her life right away so I can remind her of what roaches they really are. She must want to keep you around for a while." Her eyes looked teasing yet serious and I could tell she was testing me.

"Well I can assure you that I'm not a 'roach' as you call it. And yes, I've heard some of the stories about her ex-boyfriends. I can tell you're very protective of Anna, yet I can also tell you that there is nothing to worry about." I stood my ground, even if it meant Beth thought I was a jerk. All that mattered was that I cared for Anna, more and more every day.

"Really," Beth's head spun around in amazement of my fortitude. "Well sir you certainly have some guts standing up to me. I like that." I could feel her fingers tracing the back of my neck as she gazed into my eyes, lust replacing the iciness that had been there just moments before. I could feel her breath on my ear as she whispered. "You know, Anna and I also know each other on a very personal level, if you know what I mean." I knew where she was going before she even finished saying that. She was trying to get under my skin, to try and make me jealous. Thank god I was sober.

"Yes Ms. Danforth, she has told me about that, as well as other experiences relating to her occupation. I can assure you that I am more than comfortable with it." I said, looking her straight in the eye as I spoke.

"So then you're alright with her being with other people?"

"Yes." I replied annoyingly. After all, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't.

"And she is obviously OK with you being with others."

"Yes. We are very open with each other. This relationship wouldn't work otherwise, if you know what I mean." A wicked smile ran across her face and she seemed to be warming up to me. I guess I made an impression on her because without warning Beth unzipped my fly, reached in and grabbed my semi-flaccid cock and began stroking it to life. "Then she won't mind if I do this then, will she?" A look of shock came over me at the woman's forwardness.

"Um, uh, I guess not. No." I trembled from the mixed feelings I was having. Whatever inhibitions Beth had were obviously melting away as she seemed at ease stroking my cock in a roomful of onlookers.

"Good, 'cause ever since I saw you masturbating this afternoon by the pool I've wanted to get my hands, lips and pussy around this nice, thick cock of yours..." She breathed, again whispering into my ear and making me even harder. For a second I had a seed of regret for not making sure there were no windows within view of Anna's pool, but that was replaced by the lustful thoughts that Beth was putting into my mind presently. Her hand was now encircling my shaft, rubbing the pre-cum around the base, making it nice and slick. The other guests had now gathered around the small island in the middle of the kitchen where I stood receiving a wonderful hand-job from my new next-door neighbor. Suddenly I felt another pair of female hands reaching around my waist and unbuckling my belt, allowing my pants to drop to the floor. I craned my neck around to see Deana, smiling sinfully.

"C'mon Steve, give her what she wants." Deana smirked, loving every minute of the impromptu show she was getting. I always knew she had a voyeuristic side to her, and now it was obvious. I smiled back at her as if in thanks just as I felt a warm, wet mouth envelope my cock. Turning back I was now looking down at the blonde hair of this gorgeous woman bobbing on my shaft. Beth wasted no time sucking my dick like it was her last meal, taking me to the deepest reaches of her throat, only to slide her perfect cock-sucking lips back. The room filled with the sounds of her handiwork, as once again the curious crowd grew silent, watching the show Beth and I were putting on for them as they sipped their champagne.

Looking back down I brushed away the hair from Beth's face and her eyes met mine lustfully and I could tell she was getting just as excited as I was. My pole glistened with her saliva as she reached up with her free hand and began to rub my balls between her fingers, never letting go of my cock with her mouth. The sight of her working my cock as her deep blue eyes gazed upwards in innocence was so just so hot that I couldn't hold out, and with a groan I unloaded what felt like a years' worth of seed down her throat. Beth kept on sucking my cock until she was satisfied she had the last of it, finally releasing her grip. I noticed she had some cum dribbling down her chin and I scooped it up with my fingers and fed the rest to her awaiting mouth.

"Mmm...mmm...good!" she exclaimed, licking her cream-coated lips. "Nothing like a load of hot cum to make a woman feel right!" She added sarcastically, much to the delight of the onlookers. The room stopped spinning long enough for me to regain my senses and I helped Beth to her feet.

"You're very hospitable." I stammered out whilst teetering on unsteady legs. "I can't wait to meet the rest of the neighborhood if you're this friendly." The crowd laughed at the comment while I straightened myself up. The night had just started and already I had my first of many orgasms down my sexy neighbor's throat. Chilled wine, hot women willing to do almost anything, it had the makings of a very interesting night...

12