Anna's Magic Ch. 09

Story Info
Steve gets his wish.
6k words
4.71
18.9k
2
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks the new partnership between Anna and Holly kept the girls busy. Not only were they entertaining the ever-growing fan base of 'Our neighborhood' as well as their own clients, but also the ladies were often being invited to black tie dinners with some very prominent people. This meant that they were now gone seven nights a week. I found it harder and harder to be able to talk to Anna as she would often come in at all hours and leave early on the morning. I was beginning to regret the decision that the ladies made about expanding 'Pleasure's Den' but yet I was happy for her and Holly so I decided to wait it out, no matter how long that was, for I loved being with Anna, even though that time right now was in short supply. We still talked at work during our breaks as well as the odd night that she would have off. I was even so bold as to start shopping for an engagement ring because I had decided to propose to Anna during our planned getaway to the Mountains over the Holidays, which were fast approaching. Still, the feeling that we could be drifting apart was creeping into my mind a little more every day, in spite of her reassurances.

One evening I was sitting at home watching TV when the phone rang. It was Shane, looking for Anna. I told him that she wasn't home and to try her on her cell phone.

"Actually I wanted to talk to you as well," He started, a deliberate tone to his voice. "I was wondering if you wanted to do a fetish scene for my website." My curiosity was peaked at the question.

"What kind of fetish are we talking about? You know I'm not into that freaky animal shit." I chidingly replied.

"No, no Steve," Shane chuckled into the phone. "Anna told me that you have a huge foot fetish and I remembered that today when I was going through the fan e-mail for the site. I may have a lead on a new idea for another shoot."

"Oh? And how does this involve me?" I quizzed, definitely interested in the premise for a foot fetish scene.

"Well as it turns out I have a couple of women who are big fans of the site. They go to the local university and caught the first anal scene with you and Holly. It seems they liked your little toe sucking bit that you did and are willing to try it on camera." My cock twitched in my jeans at the thought. "They don't actually want to do any nude stuff but figured that this would fulfill their fantasy of controlling a man with their bodies, albeit feet. So what do you say, are you in?"

"You bet!" I replied like I needed and convincing. "When do we start?"

"Well, let me get back to the girls and tell them it's a go. I like to do a preliminary interview with anyone new just to make sure they are OK with the idea and that they're for real. I'll let you know in a couple of days." I agreed and hung up the phone, my heart beating with anticipation. Due to her hectic schedule it had been a while since Anna and I had had sex, so I was aching for any kind of release.

A few days later Shane called back and said that everything was a go. We agreed to do the scene the following afternoon, as I had taken some much deserved time off work to rest and re-energize. I hadn't told Anna about the scene as I wanted to surprise her with the final product and Shane went along with my plan. Besides, her and Holly were often too busy with their own adventures, so I thought it would be kind of novel to do my own thing too.

The following day I showered and shaved, trimming any excess body hair, as I wanted to be ready for whatever Shane had in mind. He had told me to dress like it was a casual luncheon. I wasn't sure if I was going to end up naked or how things were going to unfold, but I wanted to be prepared. Shane had asked me to arrive a little earlier than the girls so that we could go over the ideas he had in mind for the shoot. I pulled into his driveway around noon and he let me in. He offered me a beer and I graciously accepted as we headed for the basement to go over ideas. As I came down the stairs I saw exactly what he had planned for the shoot. His basement looked like the sales area of a shoe store. He had set up tables with boxes and displays of various shoes and sandals. Along the rear wall where the sofa was for my scene with Holly were two chairs along with a small stool. Shane had thought of everything, including the measuring device that all the shoe stores used to get the right size. He told me he had borrowed the props from his uncle who owned a shoe store at the mall, explaining that it was for a play that he was rehearsing with some college buddies. I listened intently as he laid out the plan, becoming more and more intrigued by the details. Essentially I was to be a shoe store clerk and the ladies were to come and try on various pairs of footwear. The rest would take care of itself, as Shane put it.

As we were finishing our beers the doorbell rang. Shane went upstairs to answer it as I checked out his computer system. The wallpaper on his monitor had a picture of Anna and Holly embracing sensually and my mind drifted momentarily to Anna. I reminisced over the past few months since she came into my life and turned it upside down.

The sound of Shane and the ladies interrupted my daydream as they bounded down the stairs. Looking up I saw them for the first time. I must say that they were both gorgeous, each in their own way. "Steve," Shane started, guiding the women towards me, "This is Melissa and Jacinta, two of the website's biggest fans!" I had the initial thought to shake their hands but that was broken when Jacinta came up to me and gave me a firm hug. Her sweet perfume wafted through my nostrils, as I stood there dazed by her forwardness, returning the embrace. Melissa did the same and as we hugged she gave my ass a playful squeeze with her hands.

"Nice to meet both of you!" I enthused, stepping back to admire the two. Jacinta was a strikingly tall beauty of twenty-one with short sandy-blonde hair and deep brown eyes. Her face was sweet and innocent looking, much like her demeanor. Her cleavage was small yet ample and it lead my gaze down to her flat tummy and long legs. She was dressed in a white spaghetti strap top cut above her belly button and blue jeans with white canvas sneakers. Although only nineteen, Melissa was pretty much the exact opposite. She was a short dark haired powder keg with glasses. I say that because she barely came to my chest when we hugged as I felt her large breasts against me. She had wonderful womanly curves and dark skin and I guessed her to be of Hispanic descent. Like Jacinta, Melissa was dressed in a white T-shirt and blue jeans and sneakers. I guess Shane had told them to wear something comfortable so as to make the scene as relaxed and un-rehearsed as possible.

Finishing with the introductions, Shane told us to get comfortable while he finished setting up the equipment. This gave me a chance to talk more with the girls, getting to know more about them. They were both from the Midwest and were taking pre-law at the local university. The two had met at a young age when Melissa's father emigrated from Puerto Rico and had taken a job as lead hand on the farm Jacinta's father owned. They had hit it off right away and had been essentially inseparable best friends ever since. It turned out that Melissa's family was very poor so when Jacinta was offered a seat in the pre-law program, her father offered to pay for Melissa to attend as well so the two could be together.

Our conversation was interrupted when Shane announced that he was ready to begin. He told us that he was going to tape the scene first so the ladies could watch it later and edit out anything they didn't want on the Internet. Reaching into a bag he produced a nametag and some thick-rimmed glasses for me to wear. He explained that he wanted my part to be of a nerdy salesman that the women could toy with for their pleasure. Added to my white shirt and dress pants, the girls giggled as I put the glasses on, completing the nerdy look. Shane then quickly ran over how he wanted the shoot to unfold; the ladies were to try on several pairs of shoes with my help as I became more and more turned on by their feet, which was to lead to some erotic foot-play. With some final adjustments to the lighting we were ready to go.

Shane mounted the camera on the tripod for the first part of the shoot, as he wanted to pan over the whole setting while the women 'shopped'. The ladies took their spots and we started.

"Good afternoon ladies," I started as they entered the scene from behind the camera. "What can I help you with today?"

"Actually we were just looking for some shoes to wear for our dinner party tonight." Jacinta replied, walking over to the tables that were set up.

"Anything in particular?" I responded, walking over to the tables as Melissa followed her friend.

"No, not really. I saw a woman walking down the street wearing some nice high heeled open toed sandals and I was seeing if you had any." Melissa chimed in, browsing through the assortment in front of her.

"Well, I think I have what you're looking for right here," I pointed to a pair of shoes that almost matched what she was describing.

"That's the kind I was looking for!" Melissa announced and rushed over, grabbing a pair for a closer inspection. "Do you have them in a size 5 and a half?" I shuffled through the boxes before retrieving a pair of size 5 and a half. I kind of chuckled as I pulled them from the box realizing Shane must have asked the ladies what shoe sizes they wore.

"I have a pair right here." I said, taking them over to the chairs as Melissa seated herself and I sat on the stool opposite her. "But how do you know for sure that you're a size 5 and a half? We'd better measure just to be sure." I added, reaching for the device. Melissa removed her sneakers and placed them under her chair. Happily she placed her right foot inside the tool and I fumbled with the adjustments, holding her foot in place with my hand as the other adjusted the machine. I could feel her warm damp cotton sock beneath my touch as my cock twitched lightly. "This is reading a size 6; but you know that I could get a better measurement if you took your sock off." I added encouragingly as I looked up at the woman. A sly smile appeared on Melissa's face, as she knew where this was going.

"Well then why don't you take them off for me." She enthused, her foot squirming deliciously under my hand that was still holding it firmly in the measuring tool. I blushed slightly as a rush of excitement overcame me. I was no longer aware of the camera as it whirred behind me. Everything outside of my immediate visual range was insignificant at that point as I lifted Melissa's cotton clad ped to my knees. I reached under the pant leg of her jeans until I found the top of the sock and lightly pulled on the material, peeling it from her foot. Her sweaty ped made the fabric stick slightly but with a final tug I released her foot from its grip as the faint scent of sweat wafted through my nostrils. Looking down I got my first look at her delicate arch. It was a little wider than I had expected from a woman of her height, the skin on top as dark as the rest of her. She had painted her toenails a deep red, and there were small lace decals that adorned each nail sweetly. Melissa giggled and removed her foot from my lap as my cock jumped. She then replaced her other foot in my lap and I repeated the procedure. Picking up the measuring tool I took her sweaty ped in my hand and placed it in the device as the woman jumped slightly from the coolness of the steel. Once again I adjusted the measurements and soon arrived at the 5 and a half that she had stated earlier.

"You're right. Five and a half." I stammered unexpectedly, my mind trying to concentrate on the task at hand. Even though it was supposed to be a relaxed situation I was becoming more and more turned on by the woman's foot in my hand.

"You know it really shouldn't take this long to measure someone's foot size." Jacinta suddenly broke in, seating herself beside her friend. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" I must admit that Jacinta was playing this scene like a pro. I tried to come out with an answer but Melissa cut me off.

"I think he know exactly what he's doing," The girl started, running her foot up my leg provocatively. "I think he likes my feet!" Even though this was supposed to be part of the movie I still blushed beet red as if I was back in high school and the teacher had caught me staring at the delicate feet of the girl who sat in front of me.

"I, I, I'm just trying..." I tried to comeback sounding professional but it wasn't working. Melissa's ped had reached my crotch and was sending mixed signals to my brain.

"Really?" Jacinta questioned in feigned disbelief. I was waiting for her to say something crude but she didn't. "That is so cool! I think she has very pretty feet, don't you think so Rob?" I managed to compose myself long enough to make sense.

"Why yes I do." I answered, lifting her other foot so that both her peds were now in my lap. "They are very beautiful." I added, moving in for a closer inspection. Melissa's deep brown ankles contrasted nicely with her light pink soles. She had just the faintest traces of dirt on her bottoms from where she must have been walking barefoot before putting her socks on.

"In fact, I think they're so pretty that you should kiss them." I glanced up at Jacinta as an evil grin appeared on her face. Looking back at Melissa I raised her right foot to my mouth and planted a warm, deliberate peck on the end of her big toe. The girl squirmed in her seat. "Now I know you can do better than that!" Jacinta stated firmly. Reaching over she grabbed Melissa's left foot and deliberately stuck her toes in my mouth. I was a little shocked at the forcefulness but soon I was licking at Melissa's toes as Jacinta held them in my mouth. I could taste the mixture of sweat and dirt as I licked between the tender digits, bathing them in saliva. "That's better." Jacinta commented as she moved her friend's toes around my mouth. "Lick her toes with your tongue you perverted man." The blondes' words were turning me on as she maintained her grip on Melissa's ankle. She then removed her foot from my mouth and positioned it so that the sole was in from of my face. I didn't need any further encouragement as I stuck my tongue out and lashed at the salty underside while I reached up and replaced Jacinta's hand with my own. For her part Melissa's squirmed and giggled in her seat, her breathing becoming sharp from the slight ticklishness of my tongue on her sole. I made my way up to the brunette's ankle and down the top of her foot, basking in the heavenly aroma. Seeing that I had done my work on Melissa's left foot, Jacinta reached down and grabbed the girls' other foot and replaced it on my hands. "Now the other one, you perverted freak. If you do a good job I may let you lick my feet too!" She ordered coolly, taking t control of the action. Melissa let her left foot drop to my crotch, where she playfully rubbed my aching hard on through my jeans.

"And I might play with this a little later..." Melissa added in a throaty voice, massaging my steely cock. Hearing this I took to the girls' other ped with renewed vigor, sucking each lovely toe into my mouth like I was picking berries with my teeth. The sweet perfume of her soles running through my head like mad while I worked over her foot with my mouth. Jacinta was running her sneaker-clad foot over my ass and I could tell the situation was turning her on as she unknowingly was rubbing the crotch of her jeans. Finishing my work on Melissa's ped I released it from my grip and it joined her other foot rubbing my cock while the girl smiled sweetly from the tortured look on my face.

"Good! Now take off your clothes!" Jacinta ordered, moving the scene into the next level. I wasn't sure if this was what Shane wanted but he didn't seem to mind and kept right on rolling. I wasn't in any shape to argue as I rose from my seat and pulled off my shirt, throwing it off camera. I then unbuckled my jeans and slid them down my legs, kicking them off. I was about to take my boxers off when I felt Melissa's feet at the waistband. Easily she stuck her toes in the waistband and tugged the material down my legs, my fully engorged cock springing into view. I looked over as Jacinta's deep brown eyes lit up with excitement at the sight. I was a little apprehensive at being the only one naked in the room but the thought was dashed when Jacinta spoke. "Come here and kneel on the floor!" I did as I was told and soon I was at her feet, kneeling like I was at the foot of a goddess. As attractive as Jacinta was I may as well have been. "Good, now take off my shoes." Trembling with excitement I reached for the shoelaces of her sneakers but the woman suddenly kicked her foot away from my grasp. "Not with your hands, with your teeth!" Her words reverberated off the walls sternly as I glanced up at Melissa, an evil grin on her face.

Wondering how I was going to do such a feat I lowered my head to her sneakers once more and using my teeth, pulled the shoelace until it released itself from the bow. I repeated the procedure to her other shoe as Jacinta looked on. "Nice, very nice. You see Melissa, when I guy is after something that he wants from you he will do almost anything to get it. Now Rob, you may use your hands only to take my shoes off but nothing else. If you want to see my feet then you're going to have to use your mouth otherwise." I responded to her statement by grasping her shoes gently removing the footwear from her delicate peds. Her sweaty socks came into view and I inhaled their fragrance. "Good boy!" Jacinta enthused, taking the footwear from my hand. She then brought the shoes to my face and stuck my nose into her sneaker, my mind spinning with the kinkiness of the scene. I jerked back slightly from the forcefulness but Jacinta grabbed the back of my head and shoved my nose back into the shoe, almost as if she was in for the humiliation. "Do you like to smell my sweaty shoes you dirty little man?" She coolly questioned. "Hey M., look at how he likes it!" I must admit that even though this was slightly humiliating it still was turning me on more and more to be smelling the dirty footwear of the gorgeous woman.

After a few moments the girl grew tired of the charade and removed the sneaker from my face. Looking down at me she smiled at the sight; here I was, naked on the floor in front of her as she did what she wanted to me, using me for her own sadistic pleasure and I was loving every minute of it! "Now take my socks off with your teeth so you can lick my pretty feet!" She was really getting into it now, her power trip consuming her. Once again I lowered my face to her arches, taking the soft cotton tip of her sock between my teeth and tugging at it. She must have been wearing her shoes for a while as it took a little persuasion for the material to break free from her moist ped. I kept at it persistently and soon had freed both of her feet from their grip. As I had suspected from the moment the girls walked in Jacinta had lovely feet. They were about a size seven, long and slim. Her slender toes were painted a bright pink that contrasted nicely with the deep brown of her tan. I remarked how her second toe was slightly longer than the big toe complete with a wicked little toe ring, making them all that much more beautiful. My admiration was suddenly interrupted by her words. "Well don't just sit there, I want you to clean my feet with that nice tongue of yours, and if you do a good job I might let you play with them some more." I didn't waste a minute and took her toes into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the sweaty digits. Unlike Melissa, Jacinta's feet tasted slightly headier. Not unpleasant, just more perfumed. I took to them madly, lashing at her crinkled soles as the woman moaned softly.

12