Anna's Magic Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon her left foot from toe to ankle shined under the studio lights, bathed with my saliva. Melissa had taken the opportunity to stroke my cock with her soft soles, massaging my heavy sac with them as I found it harder and harder to concentrate on Jacinta's wondrous peds. I inhaled the woman's scented foot once more and switched feet, bathing her other ped with my tongue. Jacinta just smiled, giggling whenever I hit a sensitive spot on her arches. She was in total control of the situation and I knew it, teasingly removing her toes from my hungry mouth only to replace them at her leisure. By now I had grabbed Melissa's feet and had wrapped her soft soles around my shaft, stroking it towards my impending release. Neither woman was naked except for their bare feet, but this didn't stop Melissa from sneaking her hand under the waistband of her jeans to stoke her clit. I watched as her eyes drew closed while she rubbed the bud, letting her hair fall over the back of the chair.

Jacinta was now mockingly rubbing her soiled soles over my face, taking turns between inserting her size sevens with their probing digits into my mouth and rubbing the saliva-coated bottoms around my face purposefully. I was beginning to get excited from the dual stimulation and I let out a low, soft moan to let the women know this.

"I think he likes it!" Jacinta observed, pushing my head to and fro with her heels. "Do you want to cum over our pretty little feet my pet?" She added with a stern, observant tone.

"Uh-huh..." Was all I could muster at that point in time.

"Well then lie back on the floor and we'll take care of the rest." It was a refreshing change for me as I could sense my impending release. Quickly I lay back on the floor in front of the girls as Jacinta shifted positions and sat herself on Melissa's lap. I felt the nice contrast of two sets of feet on my cock as both women cupped their wrinkled soles around my shaft. In unison they began to rub my cock up and down, either between their feet or with their toes. Every once in a while I felt a warm toe running its way down my ball sac to my asshole where it massaged my star. My eyes were closed, a smile across my face from the stimulation and plain nastiness of the situation. I managed to hold out for as long as I could, the electricity of their actions surging through my body.

Finally I couldn't take anymore and with a sudden jerk thrust my hips upward, spraying the women's pretty feet with my hot seed. I looked down to see the white cream as it flowed over the top of Jacinta's foot and onto Melissa's golden arches, both women not missing a beat as a second shot landed on Jacinta's ankle. I was writhing about on the floor in pleasure as my orgasm subsided. It was the most magnificent sight, the women's' feet covered in my sticky cum while they gripped my cock until the last of my orgasm-induced convulsions subsided. They both had their hands inside their jeans and were frigging themselves shamelessly in front of the camera, a look of total lust on their faces. Shane was managing to control a massive bulge in his pants while he tried to concentrate on the scene before him. I became a spectator, watching as the women worked themselves into a frenzy right before my very eyes.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming! Oh yeah!" Jacinta hissed as an orgasm ripped through the girl's body. As her body tensed she threw her head back just as Melissa reached her pinnacle. Then to everyone's shock Melissa then planted her mouth over Jacinta's and stuck her tongue down the woman's throat. Jacinta hesitated slightly in surprise but quickly warmed to the kiss, lashing her tongue out to meet her friend's exploring spear. The two kissed for a while, their hands exploring each other through the fabric of their shirts and jeans. Melissa then remembered the camera and broke the kiss, looking at my prone body on the floor.

"I'll take them!" She exclaimed as Jacinta and I broke into laughter, remembering the guise for the scene we were playing out. "But first it looks like we're going to have to clean up this mess." With that she reached for her friend's leg and drew Jacinta's sticky foot to her lips. Looking at the camera she purposefully stuck her friend's toes in her mouth and cleaned my salty mixture from them. "Mmmm, they taste so good, good to the last drop if I do say so myself!" Melissa cooed as she licked Jacinta's feet clean. Not wanting to be outdone, Jacinta returned the favor by taking Melissa's left foot into her mouth and savoring the seed that remained on them. Shane and I watched intently until the women were satisfied with their efforts, my cock twitching at the kinky sight. I couldn't understand how Shane was able to keep his cool under such circumstances and I made a mental note to ask him later. Right now though I was watching two beautiful women lick my cum from between each others' toes.

"That was quite the show ladies." Shane broke in, panning over the women's faces as they glistened with cum and saliva. "I hope you had fun playing with Mark and me today."

"We loved every minute of it!" Jacinta replied, licking her lips at the camera.

"Me too!" Melissa added, sucking Jacinta's big toe into her mouth then releasing it with a pop, giggling at the camera.

"Well I hope everyone at home enjoys it just as much as we did." Shane answered, panning over the women's sticky soles as he faded to black. We all then took turns cleaning ourselves up while Shane rearranged the equipment into its normal spot. He then ran upstairs and brought back some refreshments as we toasted the girls' film debut, remarking at Melissa's forwardness of the kiss she gave Jacinta. Melissa explained that the two had lightly talked about it and had a bet going as to who would be the bravest to try it first. Shane and I lauded them for their efforts which made the two blush. Looking at the clock I noticed that Anna would soon be home and I thanked the ladies once more for the kinkiness of the afternoon. I kissed them, promising them to be in touch and left, a bright smile on my face. As I drove home the anticipation of seeing Anna encouraged me as I stepped on the accelerator, not wanting to miss a moment with her.

Pulling into the driveway I noticed that she was already home so I quickly jumped out of my car and ran up to the door, unlocking it and entering the quiet house.

"Anna?" I called, searching for my girlfriend.

"In the bedroom..." She flatly replied. I hopped up the steps and entered the bedroom. Anna was sitting on the bed and I rushed over to hug her warmly.

"I'm so glad to see you!" I rushed, squeezing her tight. For some reason she didn't return my hug and I pulled back to see tears welling up in her darkened eyes. Her mascara was running down her brightly flushed cheeks. "What's wrong sweetheart?" I quizzed, sitting back on the bed. I had only seen her as distraught once before since we started dating and that was when Crystal left for Europe.

"I talked to Wanda today." Anna replied, referring to the bitch at work. "She came by the house just as I got home. Steve, she knows about my other business!" With that a new onset of tears welled up in her eyes. "She told me that I was jeopardizing my position at work by running 'Pleasure's Den'. I told her that it was none of her business and she threatened to fire me if I didn't quit." I felt the anger building inside me and I tried hard not to become enraged.

"What fucking business is it of hers?" I seethed. "It's your personal life and she really doesn't have a say what you do after work!"

"That's what I said, but she still told me to quit what I was doing or get fired." My girlfriend sobbed. "I don't know what to do!"

"Well let's not make any harsh decisions right now," My mind raced to think of some ideas to keep Anna's dream alive. "I know! We can slowly tone it down for a while and go back to making it more discreet for the time being, I'm sure that Holly will understand." I soothed, caressing her arm. Anna suddenly pulled away and stood up, pacing the room in front of me.

"You just don't get it Steve. She knows and will be keeping an eye on me just to make sure. I know her. She wants me to quit it all together!" Her voice trembled as she spoke. "I've already told Holly that I'm no longer part of 'Pleasure's Den'"

"You what? Its way too soon to be quitting altogether don't you think? What about all the friends you've made? Surely Beth or Peter and Janice could help you out?" I was really taken aback by the quick decisions she was making, that just weren't Anna's style. For her part Anna just paced nervously, staring off into space.

"Yes Steve, I'm calling it quits. I've decided that my work at the shop is way more respectable and can get me farther in life than what Holly and I are doing. Quite frankly I'm getting sick of the whole idea. Why I ever thought that I could do it was just insane. I'm finished with it." I obviously wasn't going to talk her out of it so I changed the subject for the time being.

"That's okay sweetie. If nothing else it means that we can be together more..." I was encouraged by the thought but Anna interrupted me in mid-sentence.

"I've also decided that I can't see you anymore. I'm sorry but you're just a reminder of a past I want to put behind me. I want you to move out and just forget that this ever happened." I reeled in shock from her statement. Here was what I thought to be a down to earth, balanced woman making rash decisions because of an overly-nosy bitch at work who couldn't mind her own business.

"You don't mean that!" I returned, rising from the bed to hold Anna. She turned away and walked to the closet where she produced my suitcase and duffle bag that I had used to move my clothes in with.

"I think it would be the best right now if we didn't see each other. I want you to move out." Her tone was now more deliberate as she flopped the suitcases on the bad and started filling them with my clothes. A thousand emotions ran through me; from anger to hurt and everything in between. Still, I sat down on the bed to try and think things out. "Please Steve; I need some space right now." She pleaded.

"Fine, just fucking fine!" I started, throwing more clothes in the suitcase. "I can deal with the fact that you're throwing away something that makes you happy just because Wanda's so uptight she squeaks when she farts but I can't sit here and have you justify what has been until this point a very open and trusting relationship!" I seethed, trying to control the words that were coming from me. I didn't want to hurt her for that wasn't my style; I just wanted her to see how stupid she was being at that moment in time. "You want space? I'll give you space. And to think I was going to propose to you! How selfish can you fucking well be? Good bye!" I shouted, watching as the tears welled up in Anna's deep blue eyes as I walked past her, storming out of the bedroom.

I passed Holly in the hallway as she headed for Anna's room to comfort the woman, not saying a word. Slamming the front door closed I threw the suitcases in the trunk of my car and sped off, trying to regain my composure as all sorts of thoughts ran through my brain. 'What the fuck did the office witch say to her to make her do this so quickly?' I wondered aloud as I drove around the city, trying to calm down. Anna's quick reaction to destroy 'Pleasure's Den' was the most puzzling question on my mind. If anything, I thought that if it ever came down to it Anna would choose something she enjoyed over something that she tolerated, meaning the difference between the two jobs. But it really wasn't my decision to make, for I was just an innocent casualty of misguided chance. I finally resolved myself to the fact that I wasn't going to change her mind. If she wanted space she was going to get it. I wasn't going to do anything to bother her ever again...

12