Anna's Milk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she said, "Look!" and lifted up her skirt and spread her legs a bit more.

I stared as I now saw a stream of pee flowing out of Moira's black-haired pussy between her legs in the well-lit bathroom. Clearly she didn't shave more her cunt than the minimum needed to wear a bikini. Some people like the shaved look, but to me hair down there is a big turn on—and I was now looking right at the triangle of Moira's furry twat as she relieved herself, with her pinkish-brownish labia poking through.

Moira's pussy was now one of two "most beautiful things I'd ever seen in my life"—the other being Anna's red-haired cunt.

"Preview of coming attractions," Moira said, and then put down her skirt, clearly enjoying the effect she'd just had on me.

"Wow," I said, looking very happy and kinda stoned—I could tell, because I was looking at myself in the mirror as I saw myself washing my hands while thinking about Moira's Bermuda Triangle.

I've thought about this several times since. There's something that's such a turn-on in the contrast between a pretty woman's face and the raw sexuality of her cunt. I've heard a pussy with prominent labia called a hairy oyster. To some that doesn't sound pretty, I guess, but to me and some straight men and gay women that's one of the most beautiful things imaginable.

Seemingly picking up on how turned on she'd just made me, Moira then turned to me again and added in a mock-innocent voice, "Would you like to wipe me?"

She held out some TP to me, wide-eyed and innocent looking, with her skirt lifted again and her legs spread.

I looked down again at Moira's pussy with horny awe. I could see a few little drops of pee in her muff. I could also see again her fascinating slightly spread pussy lips peeking through, and even the bud of her clit.

I was about to take the TP she was holding out, when she playfully pulled it back and said:

"Well, I guess that might ruin the effect of washing your hands. But you can watch!"

As I watched, Moira kept her skirt pulled up I could see as she gently and yet firmly dabbed her pussy. She then showed me the results on the now somewhat wet TP, then dropped it between her legs into the toilet.

She flushed, while somehow simultaneously pulling up her underwear, straightening down her skirt, and standing up. How did she do that almost all at the same time, I wondered? A lot of practice, I guess.

"You've never seen anything like that before, have you?" she said in her more normal voice again, as she walked to the other sink, to the sounds of water swirling down the toilet.

"No!" I was obviously fascinated and really turned on, and even in my stoned state almost trembling a little.

"Well, you're easily entertained," She said, looking pleased with her performance as she got soap on her hands and started washing, "You looked almost like an art lover who has just seen the Mona Lisa for the first time in real life."

"Oh my god," I said as I met Moira's eyes in the mirror, "You look kind of like the Mona Lisa—except you're prettier!" We'd also had AP Art History together.

"Well, now you know what the Mona Lisa looked like when she peed." Moira said, nonchalantly.

"But there's one way I don't look like the Mona Lisa," she added, raising her eyebrows at me in the mirror in her comic and sexy way, adding, "In the eyebrow department I'm closer to Frida Kahlo!"

I laughed because she was funny, because I was stoned, and because she was right—famously the Mona Lisa had seemingly almost no eyebrows, while Kahlo had a unibrow. But Moira was not quite right, I realized, as my laugh died away and I studied Moira's black eyebrows in the mirror as she finished washing. Moira did not have a unibrow.

"Let's eat!" She announced, seemingly all business now. Moira had almost bewildering shifts of personality at times. First seductive and role-playing, and then all matter-of-fact and let's-get things-done. It sometimes left my head spinning.

And she had the dinner plan all worked out, seemingly having done this before. She spread out a blanket on the floor ("aren't those purple and dark red colors pretty! It was made for me by my grandma with colors I picked out as a little girl!"). It was almost like for a picnic, with the boxes of Indian food there as well as two large cans of cold Sapporo with condensation on them, which she retrieved from her parents' fridge.

And then she put on some mysterious and exotic guitar music on the boombox on her desk.

"African guitar—Ali Farka Toure—Japanese beer, and Indian food. It's a really good combo. Trust me."

I did.

We sat down across from each other as she quickly opened all the boxes of messy-looking but delicious-smelling food.

She then stood up and, without hesitation, took off her designer blouse over her head, throwing it over to her pile of clothes, revealing her amazing breasts. They were smallish, and looked almost like wide champagne glasses with wide areolas and little nipples. Then she unhitched her skirt and likewise threw it away. Even though I'd just seen her pussy, for some reason she kept on her white underwear and sat down. She appeared to be lightly tanned all over. Clearly she sunbathed nude.

Even though I'd just seen her pussy, somehow I still was surprised.

"What? I don't want to get the clothes that, as I told your Mom, I just got from Neiman Marcus, dirty quite yet. I figured you'd enjoy the view anyway, and I hoped you'd do the same for me."

I got over my surprise and, trying to keep up with her, quickly followed her lead. I stripped down to my briefs, which were fortunately black, but they were a little small. They still fairly clearly showed my erect cock with it's fairly large head.

I shyly put my hands, as if casually, in front of my crotch.

"Nice chest!" Moira said. "And don't worry about the other 'thing': It's OK. I'm flattered," Moira said, "And unlike you I've seen people naked before. Anyway, I can barely see anything, except that your meat is about to poke out of the top!"

She laughed.

"Here, speaking of meat, have some lamb," and she held out with her fingers a dark piece of lamb curry, lightly steaming and dripping with sauce.

I sat down cross-legged, leaned forward, and ate the meat off of her fingers while stealing looks at her luscious medium-small boobs. She said, "two treats in one," and winked again at me. The food was heavenly—spicy but complex, and very meaty in an almost sexual way.

"Yum!" I said, and then coughed at the spiciness. It was very spicy. My eyes were watering.

And as I coughed and reached for the beer, sure enough the tip of my dick seemed ready to pop out at almost any moment, which made me nervous. Somehow I was still shy about revealing my raw hard cock to Moira, not that she seemed like the kind to be shocked by anything. I guzzled some beer to calm my cough.

I picked up a piece of the curry to give to her, gently putting it in her mouth. As she chewed her face got a look of extreme pleasure. and then she moaned like she was having an orgasm: "Mmmm! Oh! Uh! Uhh!"

"Guess you like it?" I laughed.

"Yum, give me your fingers, you've still got some sauce on them."

She sucked on them, essentially giving my index and middle finger a little blow job.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise as the blood to my cock surged and my dick twitched as I felt her warm tongue and throat sucking me—and then to my almost horror the redish-purplish head of my cock popped out of my underwear.

"Hello there!" she said, giggling and gawking, before I quickly tucked it back in.

"Awww. I think he wanted to meet me," she said, and then laughed again, which giggled her seemingly gravity-defying breasts in a charming way, "Or is that 'meat' me! Get it: m-e-a-t?"

I was embarrassed.

"Don't be shy, David, look: I've got the equivalent of a hard-on too," and she pointed at the middle of her white undies, which had a small moist spot right over the entrance to her vagina.

My eyes widened with wonder as my dick somehow popped out once more. She laughed even louder, pointing.

Once she finally stopped, she said, "Well, you've left me with no doubt about your enthusiasm, David. Some American guys seemed freaked by my fur...But," (and now she launched into almost a lecture) "I think the shaved look down there looks weird and immature. My sister Rachel the lesbian says that whole shaving thing is part of the oppressive patriarchy. I'm not sure about that, but anyway, I hate razor burn!"

I nodded, as she fed me Aloo Gobi with her fingers, and I then sucked on her fingers almost like she'd sucked on mine.

"That feels nice," she said in a distracted but seemingly genuine way. And then she continued talking about pussy hair as if it were the most natural thing in the world:

"That's one of the reasons, actually, that Vittorio and I made such a good fit. He was used to Euro-women, who, obviously, are almost always au natural. Sometimes I don't even shave my pits," she added, lifting an arm and showing me the relatively small amount of underarm hair she had.

Vittorio was the Italian exchange student she'd been dating for her senior year of high school. But now that he'd gone back to Italy they'd broken up. She'd told me about his big dick, and I knew I couldn't compete in that department, since I was just average at six inches.

"Oh look," she said, spreading her legs apart and looking down at the white undies, which now had a little drip of curry sauce on the side: "I think my wet spot is getting bigger!"

It did look like it, as I stared down between her legs and my cock twitched and throbbed again. She grinned at me in a knowing way as our eyes met.

You get the idea. We wolfed down the Indian food in a very sensual way, with Moira flirting outrageously. Even though I knew she was trying to make me forget Anna, and Anna forget me, I just let it happen. And clearly she was having fun. She did like me, and I was just as entranced by her as by Anna, even though they were so different.

When we were done, and now not just somewhat stoned but a little tipsy from the beer, which we'd been drinking and burping while eating, Moira handed me one of her flannel nightgowns with flowers on it.

"What do you think your Mom would say if she could see us right now?" She said, as she stood with her magic pointy bare breasts and her moist undies a foot in front of me

"Please don't remind me of her!" I said, closing my eyes, "I think all the blood just started draining out of a certain part of me."

Moira reached down and without shyness cupped my dick through my underwear, which was suddenly getting softer.

"Don't worry," Moira said, "I think I can fix that later."

"Go get in your nightgown," she said, "and don't forget to take off your underwear. Your new toothbrush is in there, just like I told your Mom. And don't forget to wash your hands *very thoroughly*—we don't want to get Indian spices places where they don't belong! Give me a few minutes. I'm going to wash in the other bathroom and then change into my night clothes out here. And I've got a special sweet treat for dessert. But check before you come out to see that I'm ready."

Since she'd been topless while we ate, and I'd seen her pussy while she peed, she seemed to be up to something. But I couldn't figure out what it was as I peed, washed thoroughly, brushed my teeth, and then fixed my hair a little in the mirror.

"Are you ready?" I called out.

"Yes!" She yelled back.

I walked out and saw that Moira was on the bed with the covers mostly pulled down, completely naked.

"I may have forgotten to mention that I normally sleep in the nude. And your sweet treat is right here, but you'd better come get it."

As I walked over I could see the black triangle of her pussy, and her magic breasts, which were somewhat flattened as she was lying on her back. I looked for a dessert, but didn't see one. But Moira did seem to have some drips of some kind of liquid on the tips of her breasts, which were dripping down as I looked at her. Just a little was getting on the sheets.

"What is...?"

"Taste me," she said, pointing at her breasts with the drips, "Go ahead!""

I kneeled down by the side of the bed, and very gently licked and then sucked the drips off of Moira's breasts and nipples.

"Mmmm. That feels good," she said, encouragingly.

But as she said that comprehension dawned on me, and I said out loud: "Anna's milk?"

"Yes!" She said happily, pulling out a baby bottle of Anna's breast milk from under her pillow.

"I asked her for it, and she gave it to me just tonight. It's fresh. I had it in my purse."

She showed it to me, and then squeezed the plastic bottle and a little stream of breast milk came out of the rubber nipple onto her real nipples and areolas, first one side, then the other.

"You've told me that sometimes you find it weird when I can almost tell what you're thinking. Well, the other day I think I could almost see that you wanted to get some breast milk out of a real breast when we were at Anna's. And so I figured I'd give you something you haven't had from Anna: breast milk from a woman's breast. What do you think?"

Of course, I had actually sucked milk out of Anna's breast. Several times now. But I really pretended that it was all new, as I gently lapped and nursed Anna's milk off of Moira's breasts. That was probably the one time I fooled her. When in a desperate enough situation, once-in-a-while, I can act.

Anna was right in her prediction before the date: I was thinking as much bout Anna as I was about Moira. Moira's kinky ploy might have been brilliant, if I hadn't already had the real thing. But what it emphasized to me was, as beautiful as Moira's breasts were, that this wasn't her milk.

But whether Anna or Moira, and it was really both, my dick was now rock hard again.

Moira was excited too, and said, "Do you want to feel how wet you've got me?" And without waiting for an answer she pulled my right hand down to her legs, which she spread slightly, and put my hand on and then a finger into her wet pussy.

"Mmm!" I couldn't help but groan in surprise, as I put my middle finger with Moira's encouragement into her vagina. Years of a monk-like life all though high school, and then a few months after I graduate, twice in one day...Life sometimes has those surreal moments that show that when it rains it can really pour.

But because of the earlier time, I had some experience, and so after feeling inside how wet she was, I gently circled up to and around Moira's clit, as Anna had just taught me felt good to her.

Now it was Moira's turn: "Mmm... Oh David. Are you sure you're a virgin?"

"Very sure," I said breathing heavily, "but the angle isn't quite right."

It was kind of awkward, because I sitting on my knees on the side of the bed reaching over to Moira cunt. I couldn't see very well what I was doing.

"Yeah," Moira said, "I can fix that."

And she moved her pillows so that they were halfway across the bed on the short way, and then scooted herself around so that her legs were just draping down over the bed, carefully putting one leg on either side of me.

Moira's spread pussy was now about a foot and a half away from my face. As I already mentioned, she had large labia which I was seeing much closer now, and even through her black hair her lips were prominent. What a sight! And that musky and sweet smell...!

"Do you like?" she said, again in her mock-innocent voice as she saw me looking in wonder and horniness at the sexual meal she just had spread out before me.

I was speechless, but looked hungry, and so she went on.

"This is kind of advanced for a newcomer," Moira said, seeming breathless and horny herself at this point, "But I hope you're up for it."

"Can you start by just gently licking me right there?" She said, as she pointed to her vulva, and then leaned back to relax.

"Yes," I said, a little breathless and trembling, and leaned down until my tongue was very gently touching Moira's cunt. I then licked very slowly, delicately, and gently around. Finally, I went went up to her clit and gently kissed her, breathing my warm breath onto her, and then went back down to her labia.

"Mmmm," Moira breathed. She seemed pleased and surprised. And then she said, "Oh wait, I just remembered something."

Moira sat up, grabbed the milk bottle again, which was about half full, and then unscrewed the top. She drank about half of it, and until it just had a little more than an ounce or so of Anna's milk left.

"That is pretty good stuff!" She exclaimed, "You two were right!"

And then she held one hand cupped below the bottom of her pussy, and slowly drizzled, like it was maple syrup, Anna's milk on her hairy spread cunt. Now there were drops and even little streams of Anna's milk all over Moira's pussy.

"I can't tell if that's a turn on, or if it's just disgusting. Probably both! But I figured it was worth trying once in my life."

She said back down on her two pillows, but she was propped her up enough so that she could see me and her muff clearly, and she seemed to like the view.

"OK, David: Eat Me! Or Drink Me! Or whatever! But do it fast before very much gets on my bed!"

I started enthusiastically lapping up Anna's Milk from Moira's fragrant pussy. Every pussy, as I learned from these two, is a little different in looks and in smell. But I think all cunts I've met so far are delicious.

After a little while, Anna started moaning a little, and then said: "Put a finger inside..."

I slowly and gently put a finger into Moira, while continuing to lick more around her clit. She had an amazing combination-Anna-Moira scent and taste.

"Ummmm!" Moira said, "Yes. Keep going. This is better than I thought it would be. Are you sure you're a virgin?"

"Yes!" I laughed as I was massaging her G-spot. (I'd done a little research, and that combined with my practical experience with Anna helped).

"How do I taste?" She asked, alternately closing and opening her eyes in pleasure.

"You taste better than Indian food," I said.

Since we both knew that was incredibly yummy, that was maybe the highest complement her cunt had ever gotten.

"Oh god!" she said, as if in answer, "David—eat me!"

Soon I was plunging two fingers into Moira's sopping wet but tight cunt while licking her clit with the hood pulled back a bit. My rhythm seemed connected to what she was feeling, and also simultaneously to the throbbing African music, which still wailed quietly in the background.

"oh gaaawwwd!" She moaned.

In just another couple of minutes I could feel the orgasm gathering the whole length of Moira's body—and then suddenly her vagina clamped down on my fingers hard as the spasm hit her:

"Unnn! AHHHHH!"

I almost stopped, until Moira managed to gasp: "Keep going!"

And so I did, and in another half minute another O hit her, and then I slowed down more gradually this time.

Finally, a last tiny spasm went through her, and then she was still, and just breathed heavily for a while.

She then gently started rubbing her fingers through my hair and scalp.

"Fuck. That was good," she finally said, "You really a virgin? I thought this night was going to be a noble sacrifice for me. But not so much. Where did you learn...?"

"Well, I touched a girl there once," I said, not admitting it was Anna, and just today, and then I said, "And I read some stuff on the internet."

"Well, my pussy thanks you. My whole body really. Even my brain."

She slowly sat up, looking down on me still on my knees beside the bed. We smiled at each other like we'd just shared a secret, and then she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

"You smell like my cunt and Anna's milk! Wow, pretty intense. Here, let me help you out of this."