Anna's Milk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up slowly, grabbling the edges of her nightgown that I was still wearing, and stripped me bare. I was still kneeling with my erect cock peeking between my legs. And now her muff was actually touching my face again, with her legs slightly spread apart.

She hugged my face against her wet pussy like that, letting out a last little, "Mmmm!"

Then she said, "Take my hands, stand up." And she pulled me up so that now I was taller than her, with my erect cock standing up, saluting her, touching her belly.

She then sat back down, and reached out and cuddled my cock with her hands against her face.

Looking up at me, she said, "I love how warm they are. Yours is actually hot right now—and it's already leaking, look!"

I looked down and saw a little bit of pre-cum on the top of my redish almost-mushroom-like cock head. I was breathing heavily.

"I've sometimes missed having a hard and hot cock since Vittorio left. I've tried to pretend otherwise, but: there it is."

"Do you have a nickname for it?" She asked.

I shook my head no.

"Can I call him 'Meat'?"

She opened the drawer next to her and took out a little package. She tore it open, and then gently rolled a clear condom onto my dick, saying simply, "Well, Meat, there you are."

She then added, pretend-talking to my erect cock: "Your master has arranged for you to lose your virginity today in my vagina. I don't imagine it will take long, but you and your master will remember it forever—or at least as long as he has a mind. Tell your master that he should avoid using the the word 'love,' and that this is just 'friends with benefits.' But I think you'll agree that's it's an amazing benefit. Nod if you understand."

Holding my dick, she gently nodded Meat forward in agreement. I hope at this point it's clear that this was almost typical of Moira's sexy and surreal sense of humor. But there was also a clear message there that she was jokingly but firmly getting across.

"Good," she said, "Come on in: the pussy's fine. In fact, if I do say so myself, very fine."

She then lay back down, spreading her legs wide again with her cunt right at the edge of the bed. She then used her fingers to slowly and gently spread her labia, and it was a very intense and meaty sight—hairy, fleshy, and moist.

"I think you know the way in, big boy," she added to me, no longer pretend-talking to my dick, "unless you want some more help?"

Did I think of Anna? Of Ben? Yes. Did it stop me? No.

I took hold of my cock and put it right at the entrance to Moira's vagina, hesitating.

"Do it," Moira whispered, but with some urgency, as she looked at my hard cock about to be swallowed up between her legs, "I want all of that inside of me!"

And so then I slowly and gently started pushing my penis into Moira, and her mouth opened in an O of surprise as it went in, even though she knew it was going to happen.

The sensations were amazing, even through the condom, as I was surrounded and massaged by Moira wet but tight twat. Pushing all the way in, I then lay gently on top of Moira, keeping most of my weight on my arms, but still touching her breasts and looking into her amazing eyes.

"Yes!" she said, breathlessly, smiling almost with seeming relief, "It feels so nice to be filled up like this. You're not as long as Vittorio, but you're thicker. You feel very good."

Then she said with a laugh as she looked at my face that must have been filed with equal measures of pleasure, wonder and pure horniness:

"Now you really are in my sanctum sanctorum!"

I couldn't help but laugh too, which moved my dick a little back and forth. But it was, in fact, the most profoundly erotic moment of my life up to that point. Moira was sharing her body in such an intimate and giving way. It was not just a physical and emotional thing, it felt almost spiritual. I was in the holy of holies of a beautiful fellow human being, and I was beyond grateful—simultaneously about to come and cry at the same time.

In fact, at first I was afraid to move, for fear I would almost immediately come. I was not only a virgin, but I'd been sexually excited for most of the day, without getting off. But as often happened, Moira seemed to almost know what I was thinking. She was very perceptive, but I think it was also that sometimes that I was about as easy to read as an open book with large print.

"Don't worry about it, babe. Just fuck me. Spill your seed inside of me..."

She paused. I smiled but still moved only a little.

She whispered: "Fuck the Valedictorian's vagina...with your thick dick. She wants it fast and deep!"

For some twisted reason that did it: I started moving my dick back and forth inside the brilliant Moira's cunt, and was soon fucking her with a desperate urgency. Faster and faster my cock was plunging into moist Moira, seeking union with her hot and wet core. She looked surprised and happy at the same time as she bounced back and forth making her breasts jiggle, seemingly quite enjoying my obvious lust for her. Soon I could feel a whole day of sperm start to rise after just a couple of minutes.

Moira said, "Yes, David, yes!" Then added mischievously, "If only your Mom could see you now!"

"Oh god!" I said, stopping and laughing, but staying inside her, "Why did you say that?!".

"I wanted you to last just a little longer for your first time."

"Well, I probably have five minutes at least now."

"I'd say more like two. But we'll see. Go ahead: Fuck me some more, babe. Show me how much you've wanted to do this to me."

I really did want to fuck Moira all the way, and so I started fucking her again, faster and faster. And this time she gently tickled my back with her fingers while at the same time reaching up her lips and tongue and kissing me.

She was right: after just a couple of minutes my large load of sperm was going up and out of my cock at high speed trying to reach deep inside of Moira:

"Uhh! Moi...Ra...Ahhh...!"

I felt happier at those moments—just before, during, and after my release—than I ever had in my life. It's just different somehow from doing it yourself. To have someone you love—and yes, I did love Moira too, even though I never said it to her because I knew she didn't want me to—accept such a raw and personal part of you for the first time felt for me almost profound.

For a few seconds I felt almost merged with Moira, all loneliness and worries gone, in a world of nearly cosmic pleasure.

If you say I'm crazy, that it was just sex, friends with benefits—well, of course that's true too. That's really more what it was, I admit.

Anyway, I breathed heavily for several seconds on top of her, careful not to squish her, but feeling her amazing breasts against my chest.

"There, babe, that feels better, doesn't it?" She said, in a sensitive, but matter-of-fact way.

"Yes...Yes...Thank you!" I breathed.

I kissed her tenderly, and then slowly got up and went into the bathroom to get rid of my sperm that had been happily tricked into coming out with the promise of being with Moira. Wrapping it in lots of tissues, I put it in the trash and said goodbye to those already dying little wriggling things.

Before I could get back, Anna joined me in the bathroom, saying, "Let's take a bath, sweetie."

And so we got in the Jacuzzi with just a little bit of lavender bath salts, rather than bubbles. The water took a while to fill up, and while it did we just sat across from each other, relaxed and smiling. But after several minutes, my mood mysteriously became serious.

"What are you thinking about?" Moira said.

"I was just thinking about all the people who've had to work and sacrifice for us to have this night together."

"Yeah?" She said, "Go on."

"Well, your parents obviously had to work hard to make lots of money for all of this luxury we're enjoying. But more than that, our parents had to lavish a lot of care on us for years, so that when we met we..."

I didn't know quite what I was saying, but Moira helped me out.

"Yeah, I think I know what you mean. My grandma, who made that blanket that we ate on, was a Holocaust survivor as a little girl. She wasn't actually in the camps, but she and her mother escaped Germany, and then escaped to France just in time. And then miraculously they made it to America. But most of my family over there didn't make it. Anyway, she often told me to be passionate and really enjoy life, for them, because they couldn't..."

Moira's face suddenly started crumpling in sadness at the horror of that, clearly transmitted to her by her grandmother. Quietly weeping, she added:

"Did your family lose people?"

"Yes," I said, "But fairly distant relations. My Mom's side of the family came from Russia in the 1920s."

"While we're talking serious and serendipity," I added, "here's another thing to think about: if Nick weren't in Afghanistan right now, we wouldn't be sitting in the bath together."

"Yeah," Moira said, her crying over now, and admitting the truth of that, "You're right. But now that we are here, we should enjoy ourselves and not think sad thoughts. We've been doing a pretty good job up until now."

"Yes, Moira, thank you, the whole night has been magical—except" I sort-of joked and sort-of didn't "for the driving at the beginning, and what you said to my Mom!"

"I thought that was funny!" But she seemed a little defensive.

"It was, in a twisted way, I guess. And I finally realized you weren't lying about any of it. Even back to when you said in front of Ben and Anna that you planned to get in my pants."

"Yeah, I've found some of the best humor sometimes comes from the truth. Speaking of which—enough of the analysis! For god's sakes! We need to take some action to get this night back on track. I think," she said, standing up dripping water and taking the one-step walk to get to me, "that you should wash my cooch."

"What?" I said, smiling. Her dripping muff was now right in front of me.

"I'm probably clean already, but after all the action I've seen tonight, I like to do a little extra. And I figure you might enjoy doing it for me."

"OK," I said, as my dick began to stir again, "What do I do?"

"Oh, it's easy, you'll enjoy it. Just get a squirt of soap from that dispenser there..."

"This one?" I said, since there were several different jars and dispensers of mysterious liquids, bath salts, shampoos and bubble bath all around. But somehow I got the right one.

"Yeah," she said, adding, "just get a little squirt and lather up my cooch. Simple as pie."

So I did that, gently massaging around her cunt, while my dick steadily rose in the water.

"Now just do a last little wash right in my Viny," she said, and spread her legs and moved my finger into her cunt for a couple of seconds, which somehow was still a shock and a pleasure, "And you're all done. Thanks."

"Now you. Stand up," she said, as she got down on her knees in the front of me.

I did, revealing a full boner standing almost straight up.

Anna raised her eyebrows and smiled, only a little surprised, and said, as if talking about the weather: "I like to wash these fast and hard. For best results I'm first going to dry it off a bit," and she grabbed a hand towel, and dabbed my cock dry, and said, "And now that I think about it, you don't need washing, just a little moisturizing," and she got a small squirt of hand lotion.

"OK, so what I do is I take small amount of lotion." she showed me. "Not too much, because then you don't have enough friction, and spread it around like this." And she rubbed the lotion all around my now throbbing penis.

"And now, you do just like this..." and she started quickly and firmly stroking my cock back and forth with her hand wrapped around it. She was on her knees in front of me doing this as I writhed in pleasure looking at her lovely face. She did this with surprising speed and strength for about five or six minutes, and then said, keeping up her fast pace all the while:

"It may not be possible, of course, since it was only half an hour ago that—"

"Huuhh!! huh! huh!"

To both of our surprise the first spurt of my second load at that moment shot out and hit her on her left cheek.

She flinched, closed her eyes, and let go of my dick, which continued spasming and squirting a few more times, some of it on her chest before it twitched and was more or less still.

"Wow!" She said, standing up and shaking some of it off, "You really like me!"

"Yeah," I said breathing hard and smiling, and looking at Moira with little drips of my cock snot on her, like I'd seen in some videos but thought I'd never see in real life, "Sorry!"

"It's ok!" She laughed, "That was the effect I was looking for. It just happened a little sooner than I thought it would. Let's shower off. Would you grab the curtain there?"

I did, and she showered thoroughly first as the water rapidly went out of the jacuzzi tub with a loud sucking sound through the large drain. And then I showered.

Making Moira come three or four times (it was difficult for me to tell how many actually), and then squirting my jism in her and then on her, did make me feel a little more like a man. But being a good man, being a mensch, really involves doing what's right when you have tough choices, and I realized even then that on that score I wasn't so hot.

Anyway, when we were all clean we got out, dried off, and then fell into Moira's bed, nude and exhausted. We snuggled for a little while, fitting together like spoons that matched up in spite of our different sizes, and then we quickly fell asleep.

I slept mostly soundly, but had surreal and strange dreams about Moira, Anna, Ben, and Nick. There weren't any long narratives, just fragments of impossible to understand conversations and close-ups of faces and body parts.

Moira gently poked me awake just as dawn was breaking.

"What is it, babe?" I said, somehow adopting her lingo even in my sleepy state.

She said nothing, but took hold of my head, and then gently but firmly guided me between her legs as she kicked the covers down. She held my head and then nestled my face right into her hot, hairy, and spread cunt. Words weren't needed. I knew what she wanted. I immediately started to gently lick her, and then put a finger slowly into her, and heard her sigh with pleasure.

I could feel that her need was intense. She was taut and tight with it. And in just a few minutes she found her release as her whole body shivered.

My cock was rock hard, and so I got up and walked over to the drawer without saying a word, and put on another condom. She watched me with just a hint of a smile. As I walked back around she spread her legs wide, and then used her fingers again to spread her pussy lips, inviting me in.

This time I plunged into Moira's vagina a little more quickly, filling her up, and started firmly fucking her right away, lasting much longer. I steadily pumped my hard and thick desire into her. After several minutes I could see her face writhing in ecstasy, for she had one more more orgasm in her, which shook her with a gasp of surprise just before I finally shot my morning load into her.

After I got rid of the protection in the bathroom, I came back and we held each other. It was so quiet and intense we didn't need words. For a few seconds Moira even wept quietly, but I didn't ask why. I felt I knew.

We then took another bath, just washing, but with a few smiles and almost chaste kisses.

Soon she was driving me back home to my house. To my parents. And to Anna and Ben.

It was the best night of my life up until then. But somehow I was depressed. Part of it was exhaustion. Part of it was just that it was over. Part of it was that I knew I could so easily love the amazing Moira, did already love her, really, but I knew that that was not possible. Did I want to be a friend with benefits? For parts of me that would be great, but my heart felt like it might break.

"Bye babe!" Moira said cheerfully, as she dropped me off. She didn't seem to have nearly the baggage and issues I did. Although I think part of it was she was just a better actress. And aside from looking tired, she was looking so good that it was actually painful for me to look at her. She had tied her medium length black almost hair back with a piece of light blue yarn, and it was casual, and yet amazing looking, somehow evoking a beautiful young woman from the late 1960s. Her beautiful eyes did somehow hold a poignance they didn't usually have, as she saw that "keeping things light" was tough for me, and maybe for her as well. But that was what she wanted.

I really tried to be cheery, but I doubt my performance fooled her much.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Moira added, as she handed something to me: "Here's the bottle, all clean and washed. If we have another date, maybe we should think about getting some more of Anna's milk."