Anna's Punishment and Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, my pet, your punishment is not quite over yet. We have nine more lashes to go and in compliance with your earlier request I will make all of them count. We will deal later with the consequences of your negligence. Are you ready, pet?"

"As ready as I can be, Master. Please continue my punishment."

Master Robert raised the flogger-riding crop combination and let it fall on her right thigh in a hard stroke. Anna cried out in pain and new tears were rolling down her face but there also was a smile playing around her lips. The next two strokes only added to her tears. He then focused on her nether lips and clitoris and it felt as if every throng of the flogger was splitting her in half. The last three strokes hit her left thigh. Her tears and sobs were almost too loud to hear their impact on her flesh. When he was done he let the flogger fall to the floor.

"You were a very naughty girl today, my Anna, but you took your punishment well and I think we both deserve a small reward. I missed being inside of you, my pet. I know you are in pain at the moment but I can also see and smell your arousal. That's why I'll grant you an orgasm, a small one though, you still need to be punished for your negligence."

-x-x-x-

3. Anna's reward

While talking Master Robert had knelt between Anna's spread legs and let his pants drop to the floor and pulled down his under wear. His long, hard cock was standing erect and the tip was already dripping with precum.

"Now, my pet-before you get your reward we'll get rid of those nasty clamps. I think you wore them long enough for today."

That said, he reached over and unclipped both Alligator clamps. The blood rushing back into the squashed buds was so painful it focused all of her attention on those two points; leaving her unaware that her Master had already entered her. His strong shaft brushing over her love spot brought her back to reality. By then Master Robert had already established a rhythm, slow, grinding and deeply penetrating thrusts. Anna used the strength of her thighs to raise herself up from the air mattress. She began to rock her hips and match his rhythm, intensifying the contact as best as she could. It drove her to the brink of orgasm much faster than her Master had expected. She started to beg,

"Master, please, I need to... Please let me come, Master."

"I told you that you'd be allowed to come as a reward, my pet. So, come for me, now."

Anna's inner muscles contracted , they massaged his cock, squeezed it from the base up to the tip and down again but not like the gentle Caribbean sea lapping at the sands of the beaches but more like the tide breaking itself in a foam at the stony Atlantic coastline. In contrast to his pet he had not gone without release during his trip, but he also not accepted the numerous invitations he had received every evening. During his active time as a football player Master Robert had accepted enough invitations for one-night-stands to last him a lifetime and maybe longer. He had brought himself to orgasm watching and re-watching her how she masturbated at his command. He also had played some of the recordings he had made of a few of their sessions over the years.

He closed his fingers around her slim waist and pulled her close effectively immobilizing her when he was all in and joined her in release. A couple of minutes later his penis was starting to grow soft again and her inner muscles had relaxed. At the height of her orgasm Anna had cried out his name, a sure sign that it had not just been the small orgasm he had allowed. He reminded himself that he had not ordered her to be silent. So, he saw no reason to complicate his life further by adding another punishment.

As he started to pull out, she moaned softly in protest, but she knew better than trying to hold him inside by once again contracting her muscles. Master Robert stood up, discarded the rest of his clothing and started to free her from the chains and deinflated the air mattress. Then he stretched out on the floor and pulled her in his arms. He positioned his right leg between her thighs to keep the tortured flesh from touching.

She sighed contentedly at being held. A few minutes later she whispered, "May I ask a question, Master?"

"Yes, my pet, you may ask another question and I will answer honestly."

"Thank you, Master. What will be my punishment for negligence?"

"I'll let you know in a while, my sweet pet, but first I want you to tell me about your nights alone. Did you sleep well? I purposely did not ask you about that during our video conversations, but I need to know now."

"The first night was horrible, Master. I barely got any sleep. With your kind permission I climbed into bed and tried to sleep, but without you at my side it was far too big and cold and empty. It made me feel worse than just alone. I felt solitary and abandoned. I couldn't sleep. All I could do was to turn restlessly from side to side. In the early morning hours I finally gave up and stretched out on my mattress at the foot of the bed with my blanket. Out there on the floor in my assigned space I fell asleep and almost overslept."

"Tell me more about that, pet."

"You know that I usually wake up at least a few minutes before the alarm goes off. That morning the shrill sound propelled me out of sleep, It took me some time to fully realize why I was on the floor and that you were hundreds of miles away. The next night I didn't even try to sleep in the bed. I already knew that it would not work.

"So, I stretched out on the mattress and slipped into a sleeping bag. It gave me a small measure of comfort, but the sleeping bag was a poor substitute for the security I feel being held in your arms, Master. Being without you made me feel alone and lonely. That night the mattress was not enough to let me fall asleep. I missed you too much. I was so tired from the night before and I knew that I had to get some sleep if I did not want to blow up at my people the next day for no valid reason.

"I decided that I needed another place to sleep. I wanted to go to the playroom, but then I remembered that you had told me only to enter it to clean or dust it, for no other reason. That only left me with one option: the cage in the walk-in closet."

"That was very brave of you, my pet. I know how much you hate being confined to the cage."

"It was the only place left to go, but you don't have to worry you can still use the cage as an efficient punishment. Yes, I sought it out in your absence, Master. I know it sounds strange but being locked in the cage made me feel my loneliness and it also and foremost made me feel safe. The iron bars surrounding me on all sides.

"It usually makes me feel trapped, but while you were gone the iron bars around me, my body encased in the Mummy sleeping bag, my hands cuffed to the bars of the cage door. The key was hanging on a hook at the upper left edge of the cage just in reach of my fingertips if I really focused on stretching. All of that combined turned something I usually dread into a place where I felt whole and safe. I alternated between spending the night in the cage and sleeping on the mattress. So, Master, may I ask? Will the cage be a part of my punishment for negligence?"

"After everything you just told me my pet, I'm almost tempted to make it so, but I will not. I missed holding you in my arms at night while I was gone. Putting you in the cage at night would punish me more than you, and I do not plan on punishing myself for things you did wrong.

"For negligence you will stay on your hands and knees for the rest of the day, Tomorrow morning you will get up three hours earlier than usual on the weekends to finish today's chores. When you are done and there is still enough time you will go to the gym and run a few miles on the treadmill or cross trainer.

"At nine I want you to wake me up with my cock in your mouth and suck me 'til I'm hard. I may or may not reward you by coming in your mouth. Then you may serve me under the shower and prepare breakfast and after that I will lace you in your training corset and we will spend the day together just enjoying each others company.

"Late afternoon I will give you your maintenance spanking, put you in your formal Victorian dress and we will go to Charles and Megan's dinner party. On Sunday, we'll spend the morning in the gym, you'll do two sets of positioning training, wearing the training corset and get another round of maintenance discipline, before I let you make dinner.

"I know you did your monthly corset training last weekend, just hearing about it on the video-link gave me an incredible hard-on, having to do it again this weekend and the next is part of your punishment, and starting with the weekend after that we will intensify the corset training to every other weekend instead of once a month.

"I do not need you to go down to the 16 inches the young women of the Victorian area were supposed to sport. I don't think that would be healthy and it's likely to interfere with your ability to do your job. We already made good progress in getting you down from twenty-four to twenty-one and a half inch, especially in the two weeks of intensive training last summer. Nineteen and a half inch sounds like a reachable long term goal. Did you get it all, my Anna?"

"Yes, Master, I think so. As punishment for my negligence I will have to crawl around the apartment for the rest of the day, like a real pet. I will have to get up three hours early tomorrow to finish today's chores and I will have to get used to an accelerated rate of corset training, Am I right, Master?"

"Yes and no, sweet Anna. You are point on with the first two things, but the increase in corset training is not part of your punishment. We would have done that anyway. While I was gone and I saw those other women at the bar walking around in their measly three inch heels like clumsy ducklings. It reminded me of the graceful way you move in much higher heels and how much I love seeing you in the corset.

"The corset training this weekend and the next, however, is part of your punishment. The way you move is so elegant and fluid, despite the limitations the corset imposes, and the fact that I can encircle your waist with my hands and have my fingers touch gives me a thrill far beyond anything I had expected or could have anticipated. And when you're all dressed up, with the boots and the corset and the veils hiding your beautiful face; it's almost as if you were not walking like normal mortals, but gliding over the floor, like a world-class ice dancer. That's such a turn-on. And you can be sure that when we return from dinner tomorrow, I will get you out of those cumbersome clothes and ravish you. And now, hurry to the bedroom and set up the chess table, I'm in the mood to play before I let you feed me."

"Yes, Master. I took the liberty to set up the chess table last night before I crawled into my cage, hoping that you would want to play a few games tonight. Would you like something to drink during our game, Master?"

"A glass of cold Chardonnay would be nice and sine I feel particularly generous at the moment, you may have some yourself, but do not forget that you can't just get up and carry the glasses and the bottle to the bedroom, use a tray to push it in front of you. You may stand up to open the cabinets for the glasses and the refrigerator for the bottle. Now, scoot; I'll get dressed in something more comfortable than the suit. And Anna, I want you to take the white pieces today."

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master."

They both knew that given a choice Anna would not have chosen white. She was a much better player than her Master and did not need the starting advantage to win against her Master who was still learning the game. She rolled on her front, pressed herself on her hands and knees and crawled out of the playroom.

-x-x-x-

About twenty minutes later, Anna said, "Check and mate, Master. Do you want me to set up the board for another game?"

"No, Anna, my pet. Losing to you three times in a row in about a quarter of an hour's time is about all my male ego can take, sweetie. Put the pieces back in their drawer and go and prepare dinner."

"Yes, Master, as you wish."

Anna put the hand-carved chess-pieces back in their felt-lined individual compartments of the desk drawer and started to get on her hands and knees to crawl into the kitchen, but her Master stopped her.

"Freeze, my pet, I've just decided that I deserve a reward for playing this game with you in which you probably al ways will be better than I am."

"But Master, you've already gotten much better. In the beginning it took longer to set the board than to actually win."

"Don't flatter me, my pet. You know I don't respond well to that."

"I would not have said it if it were not true, Master."

"Whatever, dear. Bend forwards and brace yourself on your elbows on the tabletop, keep you back straight and spread your legs. I'm going to take what is mine."

Anna moved to obey but her Master stopped her again.

"No, my pet. I want you on your knees instead. Put your hands behind your back and suck me hard."

Anna obeyed without a moment's hesitation and began to suck his half-hard cock. She started with its tip and felt his shaft grow from the first contact with her tongue. A couple of minutes later he ordered her back over the gaming table. His penis was now rock hard and stood at attention. He used his fingers to spread her wetness from her center over her sphincter to prepare her rear opening for penetration. When he was satisfied with her reaction, he positioned the head of his phallus at her ass hole and pushed carefully in.

He smiled at how tight she still was, at the way her inner walls closed in around him, almost holding him but not with the vice grip they had had in the beginning of their relationship. It was no longer an unconscious effort to protect herself against an unwanted intrusion, but she also had enjoyed being taken anally despite the discomfort. Now, she no longer felt any pain being taken that way, except when he forced her to wear an extremely big butt plug for several hours. Her training had focused on giving her better control of her inner muscles and her sphincter.

If she really concentrated on that it would be very hard to enter her with anything bigger than a small finger against her will. And that was what her training had aimed at from the beginning, to make her trust him implicitly, push her limits and expand them slowly, get her to do things willingly her rather conservative upbringing would have considered disgusting or revolting, demeaning or humiliating, just because he had asked her to do these things.

Her training had aimed to turn her into the obedient pet she had become, without destroying the strong, independent, successful woman she was outside of their house. He was very proud of her. She had been successful when they had met, but learning how to submit to him, to one man had turned her into an even more successful business woman. At 33 she was the Chief Financial Officer of a Fortune 100 firm, basically at the top of her chosen field.

Anna moaned and wriggled her hips in reaction to his vigorous thrusts. He already knew the answer but he asked anyway, "Are you alright, my pet?"

"Mhm, yes, Master, but please, Master could you go deeper and move faster? I missed feeling you inside of me this way. Please, Master, fuck me hard."

"Don't you think that that's only for me to decide, my pet? But for once I'm inclined to agree, We have to make extra sure that those enemas really did their job, after all, they got you in trouble in the first place by taking more time than they should have."

Master Robert adapted the movement of his hips going slower now but putting more force behind each one. Anna's moans got louder and she breathlessly breathed, Thank you, Master, you're very kind and generous."

"You're delusional, pet, you got that all wrong. I'm stern and demanding, not generous. I know you are almost ready for another orgasm but I'm not inclined to grant you one just now. Don't forget; this is first and foremost about my pleasure, my pet, not yours."

"Of course, Master; your pleasure is the only thing of importance."

"Don't try to placate me, Anna, pet. I could be tempted to see it as an attempt to top from the bottom and you know that I have a very dim view of that. Uppity is among the things I absolutely can't condone. I thought I taught you that lesson a long time ago."

"Yes, Master, you did. I learnt it well, even if it was the hard way. I did not say what I did because I tried to placate or humor you, Master. I said it because it's true. You already generously granted me an orgasm tonight; it would be presumptuous of me to even hope for more, Master."

"You can al ways hope, Anna. Don't forget: hope was the only thing Pandora could catch and preserve for humanity when everything else escaped. And now be quiet, baby, enough talking. I have to focus or I will be the one who loses control and comes, but I do not plan on doing that, I want to make it very hard for you not to come. I want to hear you beg for release. And think hard on whether or not I'll grant your request. Don't forget, Anna, hope is eternal."

Master Robert abruptly stopped his thrusts and pulled her close, entering her all the way. His hands encircled her waist and he tightened his hold until she stopped moving. She had a hard time to adapt to the change but did her best to obey. He then let his hands slide from her waist up to her breasts and started to massage them gently, adding another focus point for her arousal. Anna put her head in her neck and pressed in his touch as best as she could. Simultaneously he moved his hips back until only the tip f his penis was still inside of her.

"Hold still, pet."

Anna was tempted to aim for more contact, but she also knew that immediate obedience would bring better rewards in the end. Master Robert entered her again and moved his hips in slow circles as if he wanted to map the inside of her lower bowels. It widened her rear entrance and pushed her closer to the edge. To make it even harder for her he started to squeeze her breasts and roll her nipples between his index fingers and thumbs.

The now very slow movements would drive her even crazier than the fast, hard thrusts earlier had. She started to moan and grunt, begging for release without words. Her inner muscles were massaging his cock and he felt himself getting closer to his own release with every heartbeat.

"I'm going to come now, my pet, but I want you to stay calm and keep control. You are not allowed to come. See it as part of your punishment for negligence. Don't look at me like a wounded kitten. I know it's hard, my pet, but I also know that you are my good, sweet girl and that you can do it, Anna."

"Thank you for your trust, Master," Anna answered in a whisper. She was so aroused that she was unable to speak any louder.

Master Robert added to that by pinching her still sore nipples and resuming his fast thrusts. He pushed all the way in, held her close and shouted "Anna!!!!" It felt as if his warm seed filled her up inside and she never wanted it to end. He stayed inside until his shaft began to grow soft. When he pulled out, he raised her torso against his chest, turned her around and kissed her. She was dizzy with need and drank in his demanding tongue like someone about to expire from dehydration. When they had to break the kiss to breathe, he looked at her still unfocused eyes and patted her slightly bruised behind.

"Stay like this, my pet. I want you to wear a butt plug for dinner or maybe a bit longer. I haven't decided on that yet. The plug will keep my sperm from leaking out on the floor and we can't risk it sullying the whole house, can we, my pet? I'll be back in a moment."