Anna's Punishment and Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later the topic of the general conversation had changed to a new website offering authentic Victorian age dresses. Bettina stood up and used her spoon against the side of her cup to attract everyone's attention.

When they had all stopped talking down she said, "Please, accept my apologies for my thoughtless words earlier. I should know better and think before opening my big mouth. Before I met Mater Thomas, I had contact with a number of so-called Dominants who in the end were nothing but selfish, arrogant, sadistic bastards not deserving to be called Dominants or Masters. The men and women we chose are different; they are self-assured and confident and though they might punish us to make sure that we follow the rules we agreed to follow they would never harm us or cause permanent damage. Despite sometimes relegating us to a corner like a naughty child they also respect us as the strong, independent people we also are. We are submissive to our Masters and Mistresses not doormats to be ordered around by anyone who tries. I'm sorry for preaching to the choir."

Bettina started to put the empty coffee cup down but Hannah stopped her and pulled her in a hug, "It's alright, Tina, no harm done."

Megan decided that they all needed another round of Sherry, except for Bettina who was limited to coffee and water. They quickly found back to their light-hearted banter and this time even Francis participated in their exchange. When Master Charles' manservant came in about half an hour later to remind them that it was time to call it a night, they only reluctantly listened to him and it needed Master Charles coming over from the library to tell them that their limousines and taxis were on the way. They said their good-byes and joined their respective significant others in the parlor.

-x-x-x-

5. Epilogue

A soon as the driver had helped Anna who once again had been almost blinded by the veils covering her face to climb into the limousine and the door had closed behind her and her Master. Master Robert pushed the veils aside and kissed her passionately. It took her breath away more efficiently than a further tightening of the corset laces would have. She slid her arms around his waist and hips and held on as if for dear life. Back home, He undressed his pet, put the collar with the leash around her neck and led her through the backyard.

Outside, he ordered her to get on her hands and knees like a good pet and smiled when she obeyed without hesitation. That night, their stroll lasted longer than usual. Back in the bedroom, Master Thomas inspected her pussy lips and found that they were still too swollen for vaginal sex. So he put cuffs on her wrists and ankles, made her kneel on the mattress and took her anally. He allowed her to climax and after that she quickly fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning, a Sunday, they skipped breakfast except for coffee, went down to the gym for a thorough work-out session, and then spent about two hours in the sauna. They had a light, early lunch after which he gave her her maintenance. This time, just for diversity's sake, he used a rubber hose on her back, making sure not to hit her below the ribcage to avoid the risk of internal injuries.

It still made her cry and cry out in pain and beg for release, he did not grant her. He removed her from the St. Andrew's cross in the play room and held her until she had calmed down. Master Robert then laced her in the training corset and made her exercise the servile positions. He praised her when she did well and corrected her with an electrical prod set on low voltage when she got one or the other detail wrong. She thanked him every time but luckily he did not have to use it often.

After two rounds of servile positioning training, Anna's body was covered in sweat and they went in the garden to weed out a flower bed in the back of the yard. Anna was still wearing the training corset and he had fastened nipple clips with tiny bells on her erect nipples. Master Robert distracted her from her work by fondling her now and again, by playing with her nipples and butt cheeks.

Three hours of relentless teasing later, Anna once again begged her Master to be allowed to come but he didn't; instead he took her to the bathroom, removed the corset and the clamps and made her suck him off under the shower. He re-laced her in the corset and made her sit down and read for about an hour then they went to dinner. They chose fish and salad still somewhat full from the too rich Victorian food the night before. Back home, Master Robert undressed his pet, inspected her labiae and decided had the swelling had gone down enough for her to be taken vaginally without giving her more pain than pleasure. He then made love to his wife without using any restraints or giving her any orders. He allowed her to come when she asked and held her in his arms until she was asleep. That night they did not go for their walk in the backyard because it had started to rain.

He set the alarm for the next morning a bit earlier than usual and locked her in her cage, after giving her a kiss and assuring her that time in the cage was not meant as a punishment but that it was training, like making her walk on all fours when they went out the night before. In the morning, He took her from the cage, came in her mouth, made her prepare breakfast and administered the last set of make-up maintenance to her breasts, using a riding crop und bringing her to tears and to the brink of an orgasm. He didn't allow her to come but sent her off to work horny and in clear discomfort.

Every time she moved, her welted globes rubbed against the scratchy bra her Master made her wear that day. She was a bit short-tempered with her people, but not unfairly so. They spent a quiet evening on the couch, cuddling and talking like any couple in love. Master Robert again made her get down on all fours for their stroll, made love to her and allowed her to sleep in the bed with him. The next morning he gave her her regular Tuesday maintenance spanking with his gloved hand and the back of an old wooden hairbrush on her behind that had already been used on her Master when he was still a child, disciplined by his parents. Some of the thrashing received from his father had been so painful that Master Robert promised himself that he would never raise his hand against his own children should he ever have any

THE END