Anna's Pussy

Story Info
His girlfriend wants to give a birthday treat!
876 words
2.39
16.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I have been together for a year and half but we have never...had...sex! She's so gorgeous though with her soft pink Angelina Jolie type lips, her soft pale skin, her voluptuous ass and her round beautiful breasts (I've seen her in the shower). But tonight, as it is my thirty 1st birthday, she's going to give me a sexual treat, and it's going to be Anna's first time.

"Hey honey, did you enjoy your surprise birthday party?" She asks.

"Yeah, it was good. I loved it; maybe I can use the glass dildo you brought me on you".

"Well, Paul. Today is your birthday; it is your special night. So that means tonight I am going to be you own personal sexual treat. Your sex slave, would you like that?"

As I was lying down on the bed, I put my hands underneath my trousers and my dick has already gone really hard, god, Anna has made me sooooo horny.

"Yes, I would like that sweetheart" I said.

I started stroking my dick up and down as she started taking off her pink corset. Her breasts sprang open when she took off her bra, her beautiful tits, yum, I just want to suck on them right now.

"Now, tonight, I am going to address you only as master or Sir, because I am your own sex slave".

She took off her denim blue shorts and her fishnet tights, and then her black thong, she is now completely naked and I am completely horny also my dick is erected.

She took off my clothes and came and lay down next to me. She is now licking my ear and whispering to me. "Shall we get started Master Paul?" She sweetly asks.

"Yeah, yeah, I'd like that".

She took hold of my penis and stroked it up and down slowly; she let me play with her cute tits. "Harder, harder, yeah, yeah, ohhhh yeah, that's sooo good" I kept saying.

"Now, I want you to suck on my tits while I masturbate with the glass dildo".

She took the dildo and stuffed it down her pussy and moaned to herself, we both moaned together. "Now, master, now I am going to fuck you, is that okay?" She asks.

I nod. I insert my hard dick in her sweet wet pussy. We get going really fast.

"OHHHH YEAH FUCK yeah, go faster master, harder oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me, and fuck me good" she keeps saying.

I go as fast as I can.

"Yeah, that's sooo good baby, yeah oh honey, I fucking love you sooo much" I say to my sweet hot girlfriend with the sweetest prettiest pussy in the world.

"Ohhh yes, I stroke her hair as we fuck, her red hair is coming in my face so I gently pull it back over her head, I love her so much.

"OHHHH YEAH SHIT I'VE CUM!" She says, and so have I.

We untangle ourselves and lay next to each other and I stroke her hair she lays on my chest. "That was a really good and special eighteenth birthday treat honey" I say to Anna, I can hear her breathing.

At about two in morning, we are both fast asleep, well I am half asleep; Anna fell asleep on my chest about two hours ago. I think about the amazing pleasure we have both just shared tonight and I want more, I really do. I slowly move Anna on the pillow and take off my boxers, my dick has gone hard again so I start wanking and quietly moan to myself while Anna sleeps. Then, as I was just about to cum, I learned that Anna has woken up and is looking at me with sheer delight.

"Well, if you wanted more you should have just woken me Master" she says.

"Here, let me help". She then takes hold of my hard dick and again starts stroking it up and down for me; I lie back and close my eyes trying not to scream so I don't wake the neighbours.

"Ohhh fuck that's really good" I say, and it is. She then put my dick in her mouth and sucked on it as if it was a strawberry flavoured lollipop.

I took off her silk purple pyjama top and rubbed her huge size D tits.

"Shall we fuck again?" My girlfriend asks. "Oh fuck it, I am really wet, I am dying".

Anna aggressively takes off her knickers, grabs my dick inserts it inside her.

"Anna, are you really a virgin?" I ask while she is lying on top of me and humping me like crazy.

"No, I lied" she says and then moans from pleasure that my dick is giving her.

"Why did you lie then?" I ask as I rub her soft breasts with my hands.

"Because I wanted you to boss me about and treat me like your slave, it makes me hornier"

I am so shocked by this because Anna has always been the good girl.

"So, can I be your master then?" I ask.

"Yes, yes you can, NOW FUCK ME MORE MASTER, PLEAE I BEG OF YOU, I AM SOOOO WET" She says, so I do.