Anna's Yearly Exam

Story Info
Mature woman examined in front of interns.
4.4k words
4.47
53.1k
44
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

It was time for Anna's yearly exam. It is something she knows she needs to do, but hates very much. She entered the office at two pm for her two fifteen appointment; Anna checked in with the receptionist and was given forms to fill out. After she finished filling out the exam forms she could feel the moisture gathering between her legs and this humiliates her. Anna read a month old magazine to try to get her mind off the exam. Anna was surprised to hear her name called by a male. It was Doctor Major her GYN for the last twenty years as he walked toward her.

"Hi Anna how have you been?" said the Doctor.

"Good, Doctor," She said.

He cleared his throat saying. "I need your help today. Would you mind letting an intern observer your exam? The intern has been here all day and no one has allowed the young man to observe an exam."

Anna a lady of forty-nine years old knows patients have to give the interns a chance to observe exams, so they will have the experience needed to become good doctors.

"OK," said Anna after thinking for a full three minutes of the possible consequences of her answer and a blush came to her face at the thought of more than one doctor in the room during her exam.

The doctor went over to the receptionist, looked over at Anna and said something to the receptionist, and then walked into the rear area. A nurse came out of the rear area went to the receptionist, they exchanged a few words, the nurse picked up a file and called Anna's name.

Anne put down the magazine; she tried to calm nerves, as she followed the nurse to the back area and into a large exam room with many medical instruments.

The room was large enough to have ten regular exam rooms inside, this caused Anna to have second thoughts about her exam being witnessed by an intern.

"How are you today Anna?" said the Medical Assistant.

"I am a little nervous, but other than that, good," said Anna as she looked around the room with concern.

"You have consented to let interns be present at your exam?" stated the Medical Assistant.

"Y-Yes," said Anna hesitantly.

"Please sign this paper," said the Medical Assistant.

Anna read the release it stated, she would be a teaching aid for the interns and for consenting to participate as a teaching associate, Anna will receive five hundred dollars and the exam will be free. She signed the paper and handed it back to the Medical Assistant feeling better about the coming exam and happy she will make money. Anna became aroused as she thought about a young man her children's age watching, as she is examined. Thinking about the exposure to come has caused her pussy to drip vaginal fluid and be absorbed by her panties.

The Medical Assistant said to Anna. "Please remove all your clothes and put this drape over you," handing her a very small drape as she started to leave the room.

She had her hand on the knob and the door was half opened when she was stopped by Anna.

"Usually when I come in for my yearly I get a Johnny to put on. How come you're only giving me a drape today?" said a disturbed Anna.

"It is the proper protocol for a patient when there are interns observing the exam." said the Medical Assistant as she left the room leaving the door almost completely open.

As she disrobed Anna began to wonder what she has gotten herself into. Placing her outer clothes on the hooks provided, she removed her bra, folded it and put it on a chair. She hooked her thumbs on the sides of her panties she pulled them down over her hips and let them fall to the ground. She picked them up, to her embarrassment the crotch was soaked through, after she removed her panties her aroused feminine scent permeated the room, Anna hopes the doctor and intern don't notice how aroused she was. She folded her panties and hid them under her bra.

Walking naked to the exam table she stepped up onto the stool in the front of the table and sat on the edge of the exam table wrapped in the drape. It barely covered her front, as she sat down her back was completely exposed. Finally she realized the door was open almost all the way and anyone who walked by could see her as she undressed and almost naked presently. This brings to the surface the humiliation she will undergo today to give interns on the job training they will need. She waits for the doctor to come in. Usually the Medical Assistant takes all her vitals, but today she didn't do it.

There was a knock on the wall next to the opened door to the exam room and in comes doctor Major with not one but four male interns who looked no older than her son. Anna was very upset there were so many interns to watch her exam,.

"You said there will be one intern to witness my exam how come there are now four?" An aggravated Anna asked the doctor.

"Anna, Alan has been waiting all day and when Fred, Denis, and Arnold heard you were willing to be examined in front of the interns they asked if they could join the group. I didn't think it was a problem. I am sorry I didn't ask you if you would agree," said the doctor worried she would change her mind.

It was too late to do anything about it. She will have to go through with exam in front of all the young interns or she will not receive the money and the insurance will have to pay for her exam.

"I guess it will be OK for the other three to watch also," stated Anna after she calmed down.

"Hi Anna, we are sorry we didn't speak to you before we came in. I'm speaking for all of us, we are very grateful you are allowing us to witness your exam," said Denis.

The doctor started the exam by asking, "Have you had any problems physically over the last year?"

To which she answers, "No".

The doctor pushes the drape aside and checks Anna's lungs and heart from her back on both sides the only thing stopping the drape from falling to her lap was her arm holding the drape at her breast. The doctor explaining to the interns what his is doing as he performs the exam.

The doctor could smell Anna's arousal when he walked near the mature woman. He was glad she was excited as he will be able to push the envelope with the exam.

The doctor then walks around in front of Anna saying "I am going to check your heart and lungs." With that he pulls her drape to her lap.

Anna is completely exposed to the young men from the waist up. Her large breasts with slight sag and her large half dollar size areolas are on view to the delight of the young men. Anna's nipples were erect and pointed down a little. She felt her pussy lips become very puffy and her pussy opened in arousal this caused moisture to run between her cheeks to the paper on the exam table and they didn't touch her womanhood yet. The room was filled with the scent of Anna's arousal and this embarrassed her. She hoped the medical personnel in the room didn't notice her scent.

Turning to Anna the doctor says. "Can each of the interns examine you as I just did?"

Surprised as she thought the interns were only going to observe the exam she turned very red she said. "I didn't think they were going to participate only observe, but I guess they can if they want too," as Anna looked away from the young men in embarrassment and hoped they didn't notice how excited she was.

The young men mimicked Doctor Major's lung and heart exam. Some of the young men were very tentative and timid as they examined her. Others used their hands to move her breast to get a better position for the stethoscope. One of the interns did a very good job, as he examined her he talked to her and he rubbed her nipples while he checked her heart, lungs. She thought he did the best exam on her, as it relaxed her when he rubbed her nipples.

After the last intern completed the exam the doctor critiqued all of them while Anna sat on the exam table with her breasts exposed to the interns who faced her. Anna felt they paid more attention to her breasts than they did to the doctor's critique. Anna didn't have the presence of mind to cover her breasts, in a way it brought excitement to her to have the young men looking at her exposure. She felt their gratitude for letting them examine her and that is why she didn't cover up.

The doctor asked Anna which of the interns did the best job on her exam.

Anna said, "Denis made me feel comfortable as he listened to my lungs and heart."

"Denis, perform the exam again so everyone can watch your bedside manner." The doctor said.

While all the other interns watched him, Denis warms the stethoscope on his hand then put it on her breast as he rubbed Anna's nipple as he checked her heart. He checked her lungs as he rubbed her nipples. Anna moaned at his touch all could see her nipples were as hard as pebbles.

The doctor noticed how the intern rubbed her nipples and asked. "Did it relax you to have your breasts massaged while he examined you, Anna?"

Anna said, "Yes".

"Denis, you did a good job calming the patient, but you should ask permission to touch a woman's breast." The doctor said

The doctor said to Anna. "We are going to weigh you."

With that he took the drape from her leaving her completely naked. The doctor had her get up and he walks to the door opening it saying. "The scale is at the end of the hall."

Anna was both embarrassed and excited she was going to be in a semi private area naked. She could feel the moisture as it ran through her vaginal opening to her inner thighs. Anna walked down the hall as she tried to shield her nakedness from the people in the hall she stayed in the center of the five men who escorted her. She stepped onto the scale and the doctor called out her weight, while one of the interns recorded it. Anna stepped off the scale and came face to face with another woman who was going into one of the exam rooms, by the look of shock and embarrassment on the woman's face; she was there for an exam Anna surmised.

Anna walked back to the exam room and met a half dozen surprised men and women in the hallway on the way. Anna smiled to each of the people she met; her face was bright red with embarrassment by the time she was back in the exam room. She walked down the hall with her arms at her sides she gave all the people she met a full frontal of her naked body.

Getting back into the relative privacy of the exam room Anna was told to get onto the exam table. She stepped up onto the stool; she knew she was totally exposed to the five young men in back of her. She could feel the cool air on her exposed damp vaginal hair and anus. This gave her more excitement; usually this exam is not a sexual experience for her. But today was different, she was completely nude when she walked down the hallway, exposed to all these young men, Anna was highly excited and this humiliated her.

"I am going to do a breast exam on you." Said the doctor as he had Anna put her arms at her sides and started the circular rotation of his fingers on her left breast. He took about three minutes on the breast as he explained how to do the exam properly. He rubbed her nipple instead of pinching it to see if there was any fluid would leak from it. This excited her to a new level. By the time he finished the other breast she was on the verge of an orgasm. This was when the doctor asked her permission to have the interns examine her breasts. She had to let them examine her breasts, as she didn't want the manipulation of her breasts to end presently.

Each one of the interns took their turns, some of the interns were very gentle others were very rough with her breasts, she had to tell them to be gentler with her and the doctor had to show them how to do the exam again. By the time the breast exam was complete Anne was very sore. She could not believe she had one doctor and four young men who touched and pulled on her breasts. Anna has gotten very wet between her legs to the point of her arousal ran between the cheeks of her butt onto the exam table.

The doctor asked two of the interns to install the stirrups on the table and one of the interns to lift the back of the table up to an inclined position, so they could continue with Anna's exam. The moment of total exposure is very close at this time she will show her most personal being to five men in a moment or two. Anna was told to lie back on the exam table. She did and the two interns helped her put her feet in the stirrups. They adjusted them so she was spread wide open in front of the five medical men. She was never so excited in her life.

Doctor Major in the mean time put on a pair of exam gloves, and then started to examine her uterus putting his fingers in her vagina and pressed down on her abdomen. He didn't need any lubricant to insert his fingers in her pussy, she was so wet. Anna could see all five pair of eyes looking at her vaginal area. She has never felt more exposed in all her life than at this time. Anna couldn't get over how excited she felt. Her insides felt like they were melting, her vagina dripped fluids very heavily.

Through the fog of her excitement she could hear her name being called it was the doctor, he asked her if it was all right with her if the young medical men examined her uterus.

Struggling to talk as she was almost over the edge with an orgasm she said almost breathlessly. "Yes they can all examine me."

She could hear each of the young doctors as the put on exam gloves, and then each in turn proceeded to examine her. She had a total of five orgasms as they continued to probe her uterus while pressing down on her abdomen to position her uterus. Anna was getting sore, but didn't want the pleasure to stop as the last young man examined her.

The doctor and the four young interns discussed the exam of Anna's uterus as they stood at the foot of the exam table. They glanced at her wide spread legs from time to time. It was the longest fifteen minutes she has ever spent. Anna was so horny; it took all her will power to not start to play with her pussy in front of the five men. Anna could smell her lust in the room at this time it brought a red glow of embarrassment to her face.

"We are almost done with you today Anna just your pelvic exam, Pap smear and rectal left to do." said the doctor putting on a clean pair of exam gloves.

"May I have a speculum," the said doctor as he proceeded to show the interns how to insert the speculum in Anna's vagina.

During her exam the doctor is telling the interns, "Anna is very excited." He showed them her vaginal lips were very puffy and she was very wet.

Anna could feel her face get red with embarrassment at the remark. The doctor pointed out her clitoris also and touched it sending shock waves of pleasure through her body. By the time he was done with the exam and Pap smear Anna had two more orgasms. The paper and floor under her vaginal area were wet with her excitement. She couldn't believe she could have so many orgasms in such a short time as she has had today.

Removing the speculum the doctor asked Anna. "Can the interns examine you internally and do a speculum exam on you? They will not do a Pap smear on you as it is not in your best interest to have any more done today."

"Sure just be careful down there I am getting kind of sore." said Anna.

Each of the interns put on their gloves and started the exam one by one. Anna was pleasantly surprised with the exams they did. The interns were very gentle as they inserted the speculum and as they did the internal on her. The young interns were very careful to give her clitoris a few gentle pats, which brought her off at least another three times. By the time they were all done with her examine the paper under her bottom was completely wet. The room smelled of a very excited woman and the young men all had erections. The doctor was the only one in control of his sexual urges as far as she could tell.

"We were going to do a sexual stimulation test on you, but I know there is no problem with your sexual stimulation, as you must have had at least ten orgasms today." The doctor smiled at her.

One of the interns helped a blushing Anna off of the exam table after the last remark of doctor Major. She was in the exam position for so long her legs fell asleep she had to be helped to the area where her clothes were and she sat down for a few minutes to recover the feeling in her legs.

The doctor had her rise off the chair after she got the use of her legs back and go to the exam table face it put her elbows on the table and bend at the waist spread her legs so they could do a rectal exam on her. She did as she was told the doctor put on a pair of gloves and lubricated his finger to do a thorough rectal exam on her as he explained the exam to the young interns. These young men have seen and felt her more intimately than her husband. She could feel her vagina excreting more fluid she didn't realize she could excrete so much. By the time the interns had finished with her the moisture was running all the way down her legs to the floor.

Anna stood up when the doctor said they were finished. She stood in front of them listening to the doctor give the final critique still completely naked. Anna had become very comfortable naked in front of these young interns. After the final question and answer period all the young men gathered around her to thank Anna for letting them examine her thoroughly. They all talked with her for over a half hour until the nurse came in, handed Anna an envelope, and told them there was another patient ready to come into the room. The patient was in back of the medical assistant. The new patient was surprised to see a naked lady talking to four young men in scrubs.

Anna dressed as the young men watched her along with the new patient. She told them it was the best day of her life she had a very great day today. They walked out of the room as the medical assistant came back in the room to instruct the new patient how to prepare for the exam.

Over the next few weeks Anna relived her exam. It gave new life to their sex life her husband didn't know what happened to her, but he likes the new Anna. Going to Victoria's Secret Anna bought sexy new nighties. The weekend Anna decided to do the house work in a short almost see though red nightie which just covered her bottom. To the delight of her husband Rex he realized she was not wearing any panties when she bent over in front of him to clean the end tables in the living room.

Rex walked in back of his wife while she was bent over to clean the one of the end tables. Anna could hear the sound of a zipper and then she felt the familiar touch of her husband's cock against her pussy. He rubbed his man meat up and down her slit to get the head lubricated and then he found his target and pushed into her womanhood. She pushed back and they began the dance of love. They started out slowly and with each stroke their passion increased until both exploded. Rex grabbed his wife to stop her from falling and he sat on the couch with her still impaled on his cock, they lay together until his member deflated. They combined passion leaked out onto his lap.

4 months later

The exam she had was almost completely forgotten by Anna. Rex and Anna were getting back into the same old rut. Coming into the house the phone was ringing getting to it just in time.

"Hello is this Anna?" The male voice on the other end said very hesitantly.

"Why do you ask? Who are you looking for?" Said Anna not wanting to let the guy know it was her even though the voice sounded kind of familiar.

"This is Doctor Major. Did you enjoy the exam you had a few months ago with the interns" Asked the Doctor hopefully.

"It was very humiliating to begin with, but yes I didn't mind it and it was informative for the interns." said Anna hesitantly not wanting to have him know she enjoyed it very much.

"That's great. Would you like to be a model for some play doctors who hold meetings every month? They are looking for more models? Are you interested?" said the doctor.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12