Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne was about 5'4" and like Barbara had a curvy figure. She had strawberry blond hair, stunning blue eyes and a 40DD rack that gave her backaches. She was the cutest and most delightful and lovable woman I have ever known and I loved her to death.

We also have the usual assortment of toys and often spice things up with videos and role-plays. Every now and then, I take her arse and she would have multiple orgasms from that too. To top it off, she loved my cock and could suck me for ages often cumming from giving me a blowjob. What more could any man want you ask?

Well we were very open and candid with each other and one night while talking about what else we liked, Yvonne told me about how she had played with her best friend while at school. She had enjoyed it and while chatting with her friend a week ago was reminded of it. She was bisexual, surprise, surprise and she would like to eat some pussy now and then or watch me feeding another bitch my meaty cock. She got all wet just talking about it and I have to admit, I didn't find any of it at all disagreeable. After all, no man ever wants his wife to admit that she would like to share him with another woman, right?

So what's the catch? Does she want to fool around herself or bring in another man perhaps? Nope. Not interested in other men. But if I hooked up with another woman, just be sure to tell her all about it afterwards and if possible take some photos. A threesome would be ideal.

Err... I thought, if you insist honey.

Anyway, we talked some more and she told me how she had been swinging with her ex and really only enjoyed the bits where she was with another woman. She then asked if I had been with 2 women before. I had, I admitted but that was back at college. Putting it all together, I realised that my beautiful Yvonne was a little submissive what with the choking, spanking and hair pulling. I know, some men are just so slow. She admitted that she was and then asked if I knew any.

I had of course learned about BDS&M over the years but had never associated it with any of my past lovers. Feminism and affirmative action was teaching us to respect women more, not less. My mistake however was in confusing sexual fantasies with lack of respect. The two needn't go hand in hand. Anyway, we talked about it some more and agreed to check out some websites and see.

No more than a week later I got an email from Anne. Yep, just my luck.

Anne, whom I hadn't seen for ten or so years since moving to the west coast was on a free holiday in a little resort some 50kms south next month and wanted to know if we could catch up.

After our 'reunion' I had continued to have sex with Anne whenever Barbara was away on assignment and it was purely physical. It was unfair I know, the best of both worlds for indulgent me with Barbara wanting quickies and Anne serving a smorgasboard of sensual delights. It couldn't last. Neither wanted a family which is why Barbara and I eventually went our separate ways but it did keep our relationship intact for probably longer than it should. The relationship with Anne however continued even after Barbara.

It took a while but as I looked back on it, it was easy to conclude that Anne was really a sub as well. In fact she was my sub and mine alone. After finally having sex, she would never again refuse me, even when she had a boyfriend. Any hole, any time of day or night. It's crude I know but that was how it was. Sometimes she would put up a bit of a struggle but she would always give in and then want and no, demand more.

It wasn't until she proposed to me after Barbara and I broke up that I realised the damage I had caused. She was one of the best lovers I had or will ever have but I just didn't see her as anything more. Apart from sex, Anne and I had different tastes and ideas on just about everything. Being a sub, she was happy to stop being her own person, for me. I just couldn't live with that.

In turning her down I reminded her that we had agreed that it was only ever going to be physical. She then asked me to at least father a child with her, no strings attached. I still had a lot to learn about women.

That's when I decided to move to the west coast. We were just as bad as each other when it came to lust and it was the right thing to do. Over the years we exchanged the occasional seasonal greeting via email but little more. I avoided her on social networks and I let anything get past cordial. Last I heard, she was living with a man and two dogs somewhere east and happy.

So here I am, having collected her from her resort and making idle conversation.

About 5 minutes on the road I reached across and placed my hand on her bare thigh. Being summer she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts like me.

No resistance. She knew what to expect.

While still chatting as if nothing was out of the ordinary, I reached for her hand and placed it on my crotch of my shorts wrapping her fingers around my semi hard cock. She caressed it gently. Yep, she wanted it. We kept chatting away our eyes on the road ahead.

After another few minutes, I pushed her hand away, unzipped my shorts and pulled out my cock. This time Anne stared at it, and again offered no resistance when I replaced her hand on my meat. Her fingers instinctively started playing with it as if it was something we did every day. More chitchat.

Before long my cock was glistening from all the dripping she coaxed out of me. Now I don't always drip during foreplay and when I do, never as much but with Anne it was always different. I don't know if it's the touch or the anticipation but she turns me on with a touch more than a lapdance from a sexy nymph. Pheromones perhaps but two people couldn't be more connected sexually.

An hour or so later as I pull into my street, I said, "Yvonne will be so glad to meet you at last. I've told her all about you and us".

"Who's Yvonne?" she ased.

"Why, my wife of course," I replied.

"You never told me you were married," she said, both startled and a little concerned. I'm not sure if it was because she was the handjob was all she would get or because she might have to wait longer to have my cock in her.

"You never asked", I retorted. "Besides, haven't you noticed my wedding ring all this time?".

She said nothing as I pulled into my garage and helped her with her backpack. I think she was still a little numb with shock. I felt a little guilty about being a sneaky bastard but then again, she might not have come otherwise and fulfill our plans for a threesome.

Anyway, Yvonne came out and greeted her like an old friend. She showed Anne to her room and after freshening up, we all met up in the lounge for some wine. Anne in a silk robe, Yvonne in a her cotton pjs and me in loose cotton shorts, no undies.

I sat on the long sofa and had Anne sit on the left of me while Yvonne sat on an armchair on my right. We chatted and sipped our drinks, laughed at some old jokes and caught up on some goss. When Yvonne went to check on some washing on cue, I put a cushion on my lap, picked up Anne's left hand, pulled out my cock from the loose leg of my shorts and placed her hand on it, just as we had done in the car.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "Yvonne will be back any second".

"It's okay, " I replied. "She won't mind".

"That's what you say," she retorted, "but it's not her saying it".

All this time her hand had not left my cock. Sure I was holding it there but her hand was moving and I was not feeling much if any attempt to it pull away.

Yvonne returned and sat back in her arm chair. She could see the cushion and Anne's arm but pretended not to notice. Anne did panic a little and tried to pull away. But i had anticipated that, tightened my grip and held her hand there, still wrapped around my now seeping cock. Hard as ever but still hidden by the cushion, as if it wasn't obvious.

"Darling," I asked out loud. "Is it okay if Anne plays with my cock?"

"Sure, go right ahead", she replied with a smile and another sip of wine.

"Thanks baby, I think she wants to suck it too".

"Ok," she said. "Help yourself Anne".

I turned back to Anne, smiled and said "Now you've heard it from Yvonne, okay?"

Now despite her sexual appetite, Anne kept mainly to herself and was basically a shy person. If you met her for the first time, you would think she had never had sex in her life. The few times I had asked her if she would like to be with another woman had been met with incredulity. It was something she would never contemplate or do. Pity cos she was so good with her mouth and hands and could drive anyone mad with sensual desire, male or female.

So I waited for a response. Could she have sex with me in front of someone else and more particularly another woman who also happens to be my wife? I know I was sneaky in setting her up so she was already aroused and had little time to think but sometimes that is the best way.

So here she was, her hand wrapped around a man's hardon and his wife had just given her permission to help herself. Which way would she go? Would she and if so could she?

As the seconds ticked away I decided to take control rather than wait. Tossing the cushion aside, I placed my left hand behind her head and pull her down towards the cock. It was now or never.

She didn't resist. Closing her eyes, my little chinese sub opened her mouth an engulfed my cockhead as if Yvonne wasn't there. Yes! Happily sucking and slurping away Anne looked like she was again transported to some faraway fellatio heaven.

I turned towards Yvonne and smiled conspiratorially. She smiled back and took another sip of wine. She had concluded from my recollections that Anne was indeed my sub and would do anything to please her master. Clever girl.

This was going to be a great weekend. Reaching down I pulled my shorts off, swung my leg over Anne's bobbing head and lay back along the sofa while pulling her with me so she now lay between my legs, eyes still closed, mouth and hands busily sucking and slurping on my erection and swallowing my juices. Yes, my little Asian cock-obsessed sub was having a good time.

But we had only just started. Step one was accomplished and I was going to have a good night fucking Anne in every orifice and feeding and covering her with my cum. Just thinking about it made me drip even more. Between my outstretched legs, Anne quickly sucked it all down, her cheeks hollowing out while tickling my peephole with the tip of her little tongue. Now I have to take Anne to our bed and have her keep feeding on her master while Yvonne moves in for her first taste of chinese pussy.

To be continued...

12