Anne & Coco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G-String
G-String
52 Followers

When the traffic light turned red on our side we stayed put, as there were a couple of scooters stopping just diagonally across the junction. The wait was becoming unbearable. Any second now, someone could have turned a corner or came out of a building and caught us starker. When the light turned green again, the scooters sped ahead and disappeared. The roads were suddenly empty. My heart was thundering, charging adrenaline all over my shivering body. I looked at Anne and we nodded together.

Quickly, we climbed over the railing and checked there was still no traffic on all directions. With a squeeze in Anne's palm, we dashed diagonally across the junction. The bouncing weight of my sunburnt tits hurt even more this time and I had to let go of Anne's hand to cup them.

As I dashed ahead of Anne, a taxi suddenly rounded the bend to our left and was heading straight at us. I made it to the pavement when I heard a deafening screech.

I looked back in horror and saw Anne's bag was on the ground. She was standing right in front of the taxi that braked just in time, looking absolutely petrified! Her palms were covering her face and her small breasts were partly shielded by her forearms. The rest of her slender naked body was caught in the beam. She was rooted to the spot and was shaking like a leaf.

"You fucking crazy bitch!" The taxi driver lowered his window and yelled at Anne, who started to sob.

Quickly, I grabbed her bag and pulled her shivering body to the pavement and into the shadow behind me.

"I shall call the cops and have you two bitches arrested."

"Hey, why don't you just push off, please!"

I tried to pull a brave face and talked back, knowing full well that he was feasting his eyes all over my naked full frontal. My tautly erect nipples were suddenly throbbing in pain under his lecherous gaze. It was so goddamn embarrassing! I just prayed that he would accept this show as a form of bribe and leave Anne and I alone. I was so nervous and my cheeks burned with utter humiliation. My knees were shaking so badly that I thought they were going to give any second!

More cars suddenly rounded the bend and were sounding their horns on approach to the motionless taxi.

"Fuck you, bitch!"

Then taxi driver flashed his mobile phone and snapped a picture of me before speeding off. He was so quick that I didn't have time to hide my face.

I was stunned at the realization that this hateful taxi driver now had a nude picture of me taken in close range. I would die if he posted it on the Net. And even if I didn't die of embarrassment, my dad would surely kill me if he found out. Then I heard Anne sobbing behind me. I pulled her into the dark stairway of an old building. I couldn't begin to imagine what would happen if Anne got knocked down by the taxi. But one thing I was sure. I would never leave her behind. Tears were welling up in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Coco. Scared the shit out of me." Anne said faintly.

"You really scared the fucking shit out of me this time!"

We grabbed each other in a tight embrace. I would never let go of her again. We held in each other's arms, enjoying a moment of togetherness and trying to regain our waning courage.

"Come on. It's just another block away."

"Thanks Coco."

The main road was the direct way home but I chose the long way round the back streets. There would be no traffic and the narrow lanes were only dimly lit. But as we made a left turn, I was astonished to see a familiar face at a distance.

She was an old lady, must have turned sixty, pushing a wooden cart. She collected garbage from restaurants after they were closed at midnight. She knew mum and I since I attended the kindergarten. I could not let her recognise me. Quickly, I used my satchel to cover my face and Anne did the same with her bag.

The old lady had by then spotted us. I pulled Anne alongside me, as we nervously brushed pass the old lady in the narrow lane. My heart was knocking so painfully that I thought I was going have a heart attack. But that just wouldn't do. I couldn't collapse here and leave Anne alone to fend for herself, particularly when we were so close.

"Are you two crazy? Have you no shame of yourselves? You want to get raped going out like this? You think its fun, eh? Girls these days..." she kept mumbling, shaking her head in disgust as she laboured the garbage kart away.

We stopped at each corner on the way to check. However, it seemed that as long as we stuck together, nothing could really go wrong for us. After two more minutes, I rounded the last corner and saw the steel gate of my home building. But then I also heard the familiar crackles of police radios. Where were they, couldn't be that far away!

What should I do? Retreating our way past the old lady a second time or risk going ahead? Well, as long as Anne and I stick together, nothing could go wrong, right?

I squeezed Anne's palm as we dashed towards our final obstacle. On approach, I pointed up and used my satchel to shield my face from the surveillance camera that was connected to the management office and to all the 60 odd flats in the building. It was a good job that we no longer had a night watchman. But I could only pray that none of my neighbours was watching the CCTV channel and perhaps decided to come down and investigate. Still holding Anne's hand, I punched in the code pad.

"7... 0..."

There was another crackle of the police radio, closer this time. Focus and don't panic!

"9... 3... 9... 4" and there was a loud click.

I yanked open the gate and pulled Anne inside as I heard more crackles of the police radio and footsteps. I wondered if the taxi driver had called in and reported us. But that was all behind us now.

"Let's take the stairs, there is a CCTV in the lift." I warned Anne in a very hush voice.

Slowly and silently, we climbed the stairs. By the time we reached the sixth floor, we were both exhausted. For the first time since that bastard had stolen our things, I was truly grateful to him for giving me back my keys.

Quietly, we slipped inside home. In the darkness, I guided Anne round the dinning table toward my bedroom. It felt so strange walking around home naked.

"Coco, is that you?" Mum called from her bedroom and I saw a light coming on under her door.

Panicked, I replied in a quivering voice, "Yes, mum."

"Why are you so late?"

"Mum, we missed the bus. Mum, I am with a friend and she's staying for the night. Can we talk tomorrow?"

"Oh, do you want me to fix you some supper?"

"No, we're okay but thanks!"

"Alright, talk to you tomorrow then."

"Goodnight, mum." And I saw the light went out from under her door.

With a sigh of relief, I pushed Anne into my tiny bedroom. When I closed the door and switched on the light, I saw that her face was ashen. I could only imagine that mine must be the same.

I grabbed two towels and showed Anne into the bathroom just across the hallway. No, Anne didn't want to be left alone. So we took the shower together and let it rinse away our worries.

For the first time, I saw her long braids getting undone and her hair came all the way down to her buttock. She looked beautiful and angelic!

Towel-wrapped, we went back to my bedroom and I plugged in the hairdryer for her.

"Want something to eat?"

"Yes, but just a little bite."

"I shall be back in a minute."

I left Anne behind to go to the kitchen. As I switched on the light, a guy in the kitchen not five metres across in the opposite block turned and stared at me. I checked myself. The top swells of my sunburnt breasts were jutting out from the bath towel and I was showing too much cleavage. He had not seen me so scantily clad before. But after a full day in the nude, I felt almost overdressed now! Why should I care? Have a good gawp, if that was what turned you on!

Quickly, I made two peanut butter sandwiches and poured some milk. Abruptly, I switched off the light to let him know that the show was over.

When I returned to my room, I saw her towel was draped over the back of my computer chair and Anne was sound asleep naked in my bed. She looked so sexy yet so very sweet. I had a heart and didn't wake her.

Locking the door, I took a couple of bites and a sip of milk. Leaving my towel over hers, I slipped quietly in bed beside Anne. She stirred in her sleep and wrapped an arm around me, draping a soft palm over my right breast. No, I didn't mind! I snuggled up against her warm body and slipped into weird dreams.

G-String
G-String
52 Followers