Anne & John, a Family Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly John realizes that Anne is also finished with her play, and that she will be on the move soon. His brain snaps out of his fantasy realm and back into reality.'Shit! I need to get out of here!'he thinks nervously. He quickly darts into the bathroom a few feet behind him in the hallway, his pants still undone and his hand filled with goo. He closes the door quietly and breathes a sigh of relief. After washing his hands and face, and closing up his pants, he opens the door slowly and peers out into the hallway. Looking to the left he notices Anne's bedroom door is now wide open and he doesn't see her. He hears water running in the kitchen down at the opposite end. John walks down the hallway and enters the kitchen. He sees that her IPod now lies on the kitchen counter.

Slightly startled when she sees him, Anne says,"Hi John. When did you get here?"

"Just now, I dropped off my grill in the back and needed your bathroom. I think I drank too much coffee this morning."John fibs, smiling at her tousled hair and flushed cheeks."What are you up to?"He questions slyly already knowing the answer, as he notices her taking a bunch of paper towels from the roll above the counter and grabbing a bottle of spray cleaner from under the sink.

Anne was quick with her come back as she walked back toward the bedroom, John following close behind."Oh, clumsy me.....I was carrying my laundry basket and my glass of soda to the bedroom and I had a spill."

"Spills happen to the best of us."John replies, grinning from ear to ear at her fabricated response, as he knows better.'It was a spill alright!'He smiles and thinks to himself.

Anne enters first and notices her large toy still lying on the center of the bed. She grabs it quickly and shoves it under her pillow, hopefully before John caught glimpse of it. Johndoessee, and almost has to bite his cheeks to keep from smiling as he thinks,'If she only knew what I've already seen anddone!'

Anne busies herself scrubbing up her"spill", not realizing that she is giving John yet another free show as she's bent over. He finds himself staring down her loose dress at her braless tits jiggling back and forth as she scrubs, her nipples still erect and dangling. Suddenly, after catching a glimpse of them herself, she grabs the front of her dress, pulling it against her chest.

"Ooops!"she says giggling and looking up at John in the doorway."I guess I didn't need to be showing you that."

"Oh, I didn't mind."John replies with a chuckle, again thinking to himself,'If she only knew.'

"Well, I guess I'll see you in a few hours Anne, 5:00 right?"Jack decides he better get home before his wife begins to wonder what's taking him so long.

"Yup, 5:00, thanks again for bringing the grill. It should be a great evening!"Anne replies.

John heads out the door to his truck wearing a grin so large his cheeks hurt. He climbs in and sits there for a moment reflecting on what had just taken place.'I don't think this evening could possibly top this afternoon.'He thinks to himself. Shaking his head and chuckling, he starts the truck and takes off.

**************************

Later that evening, after all had had their fill of the delicious BBQ that the family had prepared, every one was relaxing around the back yard. Anne couldn't help but feel that John's eyes had been on her a lot that evening. Every time she glanced his way, she would notice him staring at her. Not in a bad way. It almost seemed to her as if he was really checking her out, or that he knew something about her, a secret perhaps. Trying to figure it out, she reflects on the earlier contact she had had with him; the accidental flashing of her breasts and the toy on the bed.'Oh ya, the toy!'she remembers.'He must have seen it! That's why he's acting funny like that.'Now her mind races as she contemplates the idea.'I wonder what he thought. God, he IS so good looking, and so hot in those Levis. It would have been nice to have had THAT this afternoon instead of that toy.'As she feels the affects of her third mixed drink, Anne's' mind continues to race in a jumble of naughty thoughts about her brother-in-law.He would have felt soooo good pounding me deep today. I wonder how his tongue feels. He has such nice lips. I'll bet he eats pussy perfectly. And that bulge in his tight jeans! I would so love to straddle his lap right now! Or maybe in his truck! Now that would be hot! Parking with John on some secluded dirt road, riding his lap and steaming up the windows.'

"Anne...... Anne......Hello? Anne, are you still with us?"Her train of steamy thoughts is broken when she finally hears her name being called.

12