Anne & Mike's Mom

Story Info
The saga continues when I fuck their Mom.
1.5k words
4.21
69.7k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pismale
pismale
51 Followers

If you've read the first three instalments, you'll have a flavour of the kind of relationship I now had with Anne and Mike. I was seeing one or both of them most evenings - and it nearly always turned sexual! This is the story about how their mom became part of our sexual adventures.

On Saturday evening, I was on my own. Anne and Mike had gone to a wedding and I was at a loose end. I decided to take a bath and since I lived alone, had not bothered to dress afterwards. When the doorbell rang, I forgot that Anne and Mike were out and thought it would be one of them.

"It's open!" I called out.

"Hello, it's Sandra!" The voice I recognised at once belonging to Anne and Mike's mom.

I grabbed a towel in a panic and stammered something about expecting someone else.

Sandra also apologised for disturbing me, as I tried to make a small hand towel fit around my waist in vain. I had to keep hold of it with one hand and felt very naked.

"Look, I'm really sorry to disturb you like this - it's just that I was on my own tonight and I can't get my video to work. I wondered if you'd have a look for me?"

"Sure, Sandra, just let me put something on."

"No need on my account," quipped Sandra.

Was she being a bit flirtatious? I must admit I has fantasised about Sandra. She must've been about forty, but she still has a fantastic body. She often wore tight leggings that showed a firm bottom, and sometimes her nipples were clearly visible through her T shirts.

"Perhaps for the neighbours?" I replied.

I went to a pile of clean laundry and managed to find a pair of boxer shorts one handed. Putting them on under the towel Sandra made no effort to avert her eyes. She continued to stare as I put on jeans, a T shirt and some trainers.

Now dressed, I followed her back to her house and she told me that her husband was always away working, and never fixed anything. With Anne and Mike out all night too she was going to be pretty lonely - especially if she couldn't even watch a video.

She went into her kitchen to fetch me a drink and I unscrewed to case on the family VCR.

It was clear that the video had dirty heads. The tape played, but on the TV was only a snowstorm. I ejected the tape and set to work cleaning the heads with alcohol and swabs. Presently, I put the tape back in and this time everything was working. The tape was a porn film which I had previously seen when Mike had brought it round to my place!

Sandra returned and seemed to be not even slightly embarrassed by the onscreen pictures which currently featured one girl licking the pussy of another.

"You fixed it!" She seemed really impressed at my simple repair.

"I just cleaned the heads - shall I stop it now?"

"Why, does it offend you?" She gave me a mocking look. "I thought you liked this kind of thing!"

"Well..."

"Anne and Mike do talk to me, you know. It's OK, I'm no prude."

"No, of course it doesn't offend me."

I took the beer and sat on the sofa and wondered just how much Anne and Mike had told their mum.

"Do you like to watch two women?" Sandra posed the question like you would ask someone if they took sugar in their tea.

"Yes," I croaked, "do you?"

"I've often wondered what it would be like," she replied, still in a very matter of fact way.

"Maybe you should try it then!"

"Maybe I will. I love being licked. I think a woman would do it better than a man."

The she said something that poleaxed me.

"Mike says you're the best blow job he's ever had!"

Stuck dumb for a moment, my mouth fell open but no words came out. He told his mom!

"Don't worry, we're very open in this house."

"You're not kidding!"

"Best way to be. I wish I was their age again - I'd love to have the kind of fun you guys do."

"You still can, you are a very attractive woman."

"I wish."

"No, really, I think you're very fit. You have the body of a woman half your age."

I really meant it. I could see her nipples poking through her T shirt. I desperately wanted to see them. My cock was stiffening and felt very uncomfortable trapped inside my jeans.

"Can I ask you a personal question," I said.

"Ask away!"

"Are you wearing a bra?"

"Never wear one."

"Then I rest my case. Your boobs must be in great shape!"

"Wanna look?"

Boy did I. With no modesty at all, she stripped off the T shirt. She had perfect, pert 36 C's - with the most gorgeous erect nipples I had ever seen.

"Wow!" I gasped. I stared at those gorgeous breasts for what seemed like an age. Every so slowly, I stretched out a hand and she did nothing to stop me. I cupped a warm soft breast in my hand and ran the palm of my hand around and over that hard nipple.

"Beautiful." I said eventually. You have fabulous breasts.

"You've made me wet!" she said. She slid her had down the front of her leggings and felt herself.

"You've made me hard!" I replied.

"Let me see!"

I undid my jeans and slid down my boxers, setting free my throbbing cock.

"Nice cock, Anne wasn't kidding! Can I touch?"

I nodded and she took my cock in her hand and squeezed. A little precum oozed out and she ran her thumb over it.

"You need to cum don't you? You can cum over my tits if you want to."

I didn't need persuading. I took of my jeans and boxers completely and standing over her, began wanking with my right hand and fondling her left breast with my left hand. She responded by plunging her left hand down into her crotch and cupping my balls in her left. It wasn't long before my balls jerked and ropes of cum splattered her chest and and neck. With both hands she spread my spunk all over her tits.

"You made a mess," she giggled.

"It was you fault!" I replied. "Now I think you should let me lick that pussy of yours."

"Sounds lovely," she said. I grasped the waistband of her leggings and helped her wriggle out of them. She had nothing on under them and I saw her beautiful mature pussy peeking out from curls of pubic hair. The musky odour hit me as I knelt between her legs. Her lips were wet and swollen and she gasped as I began to lick and suck at them. Her juices were sweet and she placed her hands on my head as if to prevent me escaping. My tongue located her hard clitoris and she gasped and squirmed as I licked it rhythmically.

I heard the front door latch click.

'Don't stop!" she moaned, and held my head firmly in place.

I obeyed and soon she was thrashing about as she climaxed, almost suffocating me in her wet sex. I carried on licking as her orgasm subsided and eventually she released my head.

By now my cock was rock hard again. I wanted to fuck that pussy and nothing was going to stop me.

"it's a long time since I've heard Mom cum like that!" The voice was Anne's. I whipped my head around so see Anne and Mike standing just inside the doorway. They were both grinning.

"Hi there," said Sandra, getting her breath back, "how was the wedding."

It was a bizarre scene. Sandra was completely naked, legs wide apart. I was wearing only a T shirt, still with a lazy lob and my face covered in Sandra's pussy juice. Anne and Mike were dressed up for a wedding party - Mike with a shirt and tie, and Anne in a pink party dress. And they were chatting away like nothing was out of the ordinary.

"It was OK," said Mike, "but it looks as if you were having more fun, we'll leave you to it."

Anne and Mike retreated from the room.

"Are you going to fuck me or what?"

Sandra got up and knelt on the sofa, resting her forearms on the back. She wiggled her exquisite bum seductively.

I pushed my stiff cock between those juicy wet lip and slid my cock into her hot sex, and began thrusting.

Sandra became an animal, bucking and shouting at the top of her voice.

"Fuck me you dirty bastard. Fuck me harder."

Obediently, I grabbed her hips and pounded my cock inside her as hard as I could. There were slapping noises as my torso hit her backside and juices were running down my balls. I was pounding her so hard I was frightened I would hurt her. But the harder I thrust, the better she liked it. The whole street must have heard.

"Fuck me, yes, yes!" she screamed.

Eventually, I could hold back no longer and felt my cock about to erupt for a second time. I gratefully pumped my seed deep inside her, and we collapsed in a sweating heap.

pismale
pismale
51 Followers