Anne- Because I Have To

Story Info
A bored wife and a lifestyle change for the husband.
6.9k words
3.51
116.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikelG
MikelG
46 Followers

A story of loneliness and lifestyle changes, I hope you enjoy and yes there is sex involved so if sex bothers you what are you doing on this website in the first place! By the way readers this is just a story please no death threats for not killing the wife and her lovers some people have issues about things like that I noticed.

"Please," I asked my wife of seven years, "tell me once again, how you define cheating. "

"It's really simple Mike, cheating is all about deception and hiding the truth, one cannot cheat if the other party is informed of the act in advance. So technically I did not cheat on you!"

"Using your logic then it's ok if I decide to leave you a note that I am going to fucking kill you and when I do,I can simply tell the police, " My wife was cool with this, it's not really murder... I left her a note in advance! " I had reached my limitation point, I was boiling inside with her bullshit excuse and she was sticking to it. So I took it to another level.

I am not a violent man, but I am capable of being violent when provoked; I used this extreme example to make two points. The first being how lame her definition is. Everybody knows the act of cheating is having sex with others outside of the marriage without the consent of the partner. Not cowardly leaving a hand written note on the refrigerator door that your partner is intending to have sex with another man she and she will be coming home late tonight! Secondly I wanted to get her a little worried about my current state of mind with an example of one potential scenario of physical retribution.

"Mike, I know you think I cheated, but all I did was have sex with the man, I did not fall in love, we are not having a passionate affair with each other, it was just pure lust on my part. I will never have sex with him again and by the way the sex was less than spectacular, you are much better than him, it was...shit the truth is, I was just bored and I needed some relief when you were out on your company business. I did not want to cheat so I left you a note telling you exactly what I was doing, we had safe sex, so what is the problem here I have a life to live too, it may not be as important as yours but I was lonely.

Anne thought a good offense is the best defense.

"OK Anne let me read you the note you left me and then I will address the loneliness issue." I was so mad at her inane comment that you could have fried an egg on my forehead.

The Note:

Dear Mike

I recently meet a male friend at the club, his name is inconsequential. I have been having lunch regularly with him and an occasional dinner. These casual dates really help me fill the loneliness void with all your business trips and related functions you attend. He is alot of fun to be with and he makes me feel happy when I am in his presence.

I love you more than life, I am not in love with this man but I have developed some feelings and he has offered to be a surrogate for you in love during your absence and I want to try it just once. I love only you, but I need to get fucked in the worse way! Too bad we never made it to Cabo; it should have been with you!

I will be home late so do not wait up and I will talk with you in the morning! Please try to understand my frustration and let me do this for me!

Your loving wife

Anne

" Anne, what in the love of God would make you think I would approve of us having an open marriage in the first place? " Mike blurted in frustration.

"I did not plan this Mike you know that, it was truly spontaneous and no I do not want an open marriage either! "She exclaimed.

"As far as understanding your life to live, of course you have a life outside of me and our marriage, but you are blaming me for that life style you have chosen, as if the country club, clothing shopping, golf, the beauty spa etc is all that you have in your life to live for outside of our relationship. My responsibilities on the other hand have the burden of payroll for hundreds of people, the burden of keeping the company solvent in the deepest recession since the depression. You now the Smiths from the club, they lost their business, he was in the process of filing chapter 7 to get out of debt, 300 families was set to get laid off Anne, I have been working extra hard to make sure that does not happen to us and our employees and I am proud to say we are on track to not only to survive but to hire some of those poor laid off people and guess what Anne, as a result of that performance my financial backers funded me to save the Smith's business by merging the two companies. Hundreds of families and jobs are being saved with this deal and you have the nerve to tell me you were bored and lonely while I was out doing my job? I work these hours and travel to NY because I have to Anne, I just have to. Have you ever had to look a man in eyes and tell him to go home and tell his wife and children he has no income? Have you Anne, well I have, I promised myself I never would do that again if I could help it. I am so sorry I disrupted your happiness with my absence.

Now Anne was ashamed by her stupid actions and knew the truth her husband spoke he did not stay at work for something as self gratifying as an affair, he did it for us and the families that rely on him for an income. She had to explain better.

" Mike, you live in your world, I live in mine, I am alone all day, most of the other wives work, the others are a lot older than me at the club, this man talked to me and made me feel wanted in your absence, like a best friend, it was his idea to make it with benefits to help me with my loneliness and I thought why not, it's not love it just lust, I did not think it would hurt you so much."

Anne looked at Mike for a response, she could not dare tell the truth that this affair was getting out of control with many witnesses over a three month period and she was afraid of getting caught, so with so many witnesses at the club seeing them together, she proactively made up this fairytale friendship and it being a onetime thing. She lied about the sex too, it was hotter than being with Mike, not that Jim (her lover) had better equipment, he was not, it was the cheating that made it hot, getting away with it made it dirty and she acted the whore with this man because he loved her sluttiness in bed. He even talked her into fucking his brother last week, the man was hung like a horse and she never felt anything like his cock in her pussy and ass before.

Shit, this is backfiring even Anne did not believe her excuse for it not being amything but cheating, it was so lame but she no longer had another choice. It was best to confess to a lesser crime and get Mike to see it was a onetime fling by trying to get him to see Jim and I are just friends who fell into lust.

Mike responded, "Anne you must surely take me to be a fool, what do you think I did when I read your note, go up stairs, cry and wait? I went to see Jake Manus, the club director and asked him if I could interview some of the bus boys at the club. After interviewing the staff, it was evident you guys were not just "friends", he man handled you in public, feeling your body in places that were inappropriate for a married woman to be touched. I did not believe this was the first time, so I checked up on this Mr. Jim Banks background on the internet, you should be more careful who you make friends with my dear."

Her eyes widened and she knew Mike was perilously close to the truth, "What do you know about Jim, that I do not."

Chapter 2-

Meanwhile.....

"How much money will you offer me for these pictures and videos Ken, shit I got three months worth of fucking this beautiful woman in the can. Last weekend I lined up big John, she said no at first, then I showed her pictures of his dick and she could not get him undressed fast enough. She let him fuck her pussy and ass hard and balls deep too, you got to see the video of this woman fucking his 12 inch cock like it was the last fuck of her life. Jeez, I found a winner this time. When she fucked John's monster cock her face was actually contorted from the pain and lust I have never caught such sexy facials expression on camera. Then she has those perfectly proportioned 36C tits, with excellent extended pink nipples and did I mention her shaved pussy which exposes her clit that stuck out like a little bud peaking through her lovely vulva. I get hard just thinking about how this slut skillfully rubbed his plum size dick head all over her tight pussy and how she arches her back to allow pressure to forces it to enter her. With some effort on her part Anne's tight pussy finally gave way to the pressure and started stretching to the max to get around his massive dick head and then, ever so slowly she managed it to enter her vaginal opening. Ken I am

telling you it is incredible to watch, I know I have jerked off watching it several times and I was there! I never saw a woman fuck a man's cock as lustfully as she did that day with John, for ALMOST four fucking hours. This woman is born for porn.

Jim was negotiating with Ken the owner of theporn websites for his portion of the pay per view fees' and how much cutting he had to do to maximize their profits, everyone will want this bitch on their website, and "at a dollar per viewing you can do the math Ken, so be generous,"

Jim had met Anne at the country club; the best place to look for new talent is at Executive Country Clubs, they are full of bored housewives whose husbands' are busy working their asses off for their ungrateful wives. It was relatively easy, some casual flirting, some compliments, some listening and many lunches and a couple of high class dinners, Jim always down plays the sex and works on the friendship by being supportiveofthe damn husband, at least initially, then when they are most vulnerable he confesses his unbridled lust for her beauty and that is when Jim starts filming the action, in the bedroom, in the living room,in the bathroom and the kitchen too, all equipped with HD video cameras strategically located to catch the action. It took all of one month to get her to bed with him and now three months later, he was finished with her, he needed to move on to his next internet porn star. Of course the victims are never aware of the cameras, this is not acting this is real women having incredible sex on a hidden camera, like any reality show, sometimes you win sometimes you lose, in Anne's case he hit the lottery.

He will make up some excuse about leaving town to see his model girlfriend and never return. He needs to make sure his victims never find out about the videos, so he uses paid membership websites not open to the casual surfer these are for the hardcore porn viewers and another private pay for view site to keep it on the down low. So far no law suits from previous victims. Does he feel bad about exploiting the women this way, not at all? He does feel sorry for the poor bastard husbands who marry these ungrateful cheaters, he figures they are getting what they deserve.

"So Anne, as I said, Jim Banks, claim to fame is making porn, he passes himself off as a respectable mass media mogul producer, but it's all internet porn, he uses high tech hidden video cameras to make features of high class sluts, he cuts up the action into three/ four minutes shorts and charges a dollar per viewing, he has another man named John who sometimes stars in his production his claim to fame is his 12 inch cock., he says they are brothers in the video for effect, but they are not related, John is a well paid Porn Star in the industry.

If you look hard enough on the internet you can find a lot of information about people, I bought some of his private porn collection and Anne they are all women from country clubs with husbands who work long hours and they are looking for attention, he gives them that and much more. He calls his private collection the "Millionaire Cuckold Club."

Anne knew right away she had been bamboozled, she looked her husband in the eye and simply said, "what do you want me to do?" she realized she had made herself vulnerable to public humiliation and now the whole world will see her fucking John and Jim like a prepaid whore...... and so will Mike, Oh my god, I am fucked!

"Tell me the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth Anne" Mike lamented.

"It started on the hottest day of last summer, I was lounging at the club pool in one of my micro- bikini when I noticed a handsome man my age was looking at me across from the other side, and well he looked extremely tan and had washboard abs and a sleek trim body. I also notice his package had a nice bulge in his Speedo type swim suit. I got up and swam a couple of laps and when I returned to my surprise he moved to a lounge chair next to mine and said his hellos.

We ate lunch together that day, I talked he listened, I guess I was feeling lonely because you were in New York closing a deal.

Mike, it was all very innocent in the beginning, all he did was encourage me to be a better wife to you, try different stuff, purchase smutty lingerie not just Victoria Secrets but kinky stuff, role play the whore in bed, he suggested all kinds of exciting sexual activities like fucking you in public place, the excitement would make us even closer. But in hindsight now that I know his true intentions he was luring me into getting comfortable with him talking about sex. We had numerous decisions about you and my sex preferences and over a period of one month we became a little more than friends but a lot less than lovers and I swear he never asked for anything inappropriate or even tried to kiss me, it was always a handshake good bye, not even an exaggerated hug.

Well exactly three months ago you and I had planned a weekend trip, a four day mini vacation on a charted jet to Cabos San Lucas and you called and said we had to postpone it; I flipped. Jim helped me plan this incredible four day orgy of sex for us, from the new slutty out fits,to an exotic public sex act on the beach, a hand job under the blanket on the jet, shit I was going to make you so happy you never would want to leave me for more than a day again.

Then it started that night, he offered me a massage to help relieve my misplaced anger, he actually supported you and how your work gives me the things I have in my life, Mike this man was good I never knew anything. We drank white wine and smoked a bowl of his herb, I was still fully clothed when he started the massage, he was such a gentlemen, I got comfortable with the wine and the effects of the pot, so he convinced me to take my top off so he could " rub the tension out of my back", after he was finished he asked if I wanted my front done also, so in my heighten state pf relaxation and yes... sexual arousal I simply turned over and exposed my bare breasts and my now fully erect nipples to his sight.

After a little pretense of doing my shoulders and upper chest areas, he started vigorously massaging my bare breasts and then he deftly brought me to a mini-orgasm by repeatedly tweaking my nipples with his thumb and forefinger.

He whispered how much he loved seeing and feeling my sexy body and I should be treated to a massage every night by my husband and then he suggested that he would volunteer to be a surrogate for you while you are on trips so I do not have to be lonely while you are away. It would be just sex, he told me he loved his girlfriend, he stopped massaging me and went to get something and when he returned he showed me several photos of them together, you see Rachel she is the love of my life Anne. Rachel is on a worldwide runway promotion and photo shoot and would not return until the fall. They have an open sexual relationship, so he suspects she is probably fucking her photographer or somebody on the set. So Anne we both love our respective partners; let's just take pleasure in each other to soothe our sexual needs. It will be like best friends with benefits, just good sex between good friends. We can really let go with no pretense of modesty or need for respect of our depraved actions just pleasure.

As he said that, his actions did not wait for an answer, he replaced his fingers with his lips and sucked my nipples and cupped my full breast like some trophy he was admiring and he simply said "so beautiful Anne". He reached to take off your jeans and panties and as he did, I complied by lifting my ass off the bed to allow him to expose my newly shaved and fully naked pussy that was supposed to be a surprise for you Mike.

He stared at my naked body for what seemed like an eternity and finally he asked me to spread my legs so he could see my moistening pussy lips, he then removed his shorts and tee shirt exposing his naked body and sizeable erect cock, he was two inches shorter than your 8 inches Mike, but he was much fatter in girth. I could not get my hand to close around its thickness, larger than a red bull can but smaller than a coke can, somewhere in between.

Jim straddled my chest and I felt his balls lay just above my stomach, he slid his cock between my two breasts by pushing them together with his hands, he used the massage oils to lube them so his cock would slide easier, I was loving his cock massage, but I needed to have him in my pussy, so out of nowhere I heard my mouth say "fuck me Jim, fuck me now "!

I lost count of the orgasms he provided me on first night, we continued having sex over a three month period. Only when you were out of town, I never fucked him when you where home I had no need..

Eventually we were getting to casual with each other and way too careless that it was obvious at the club, he was grabbing my ass or pinching my breasts, sometimes stealing a kiss, people started to notice and I started to hear about the nasty comments being made by the wives of the other members so I came up with this pre-emptive note to make it look like a one night fuck with just a friend. I had no idea he was filming me, my god it will not be pretty and yes I did fuck his supposed brother "John" last weekend, please do not make me go into the details let us just say it lasted for four hours or more and yes there was double penetration sex, no sense in lying now, it's on the video." Anne said as her eyes stared at the ground ashamed to look Mike in the eye.

"I said I want the whole truth, how did he convince you to have sex with John, I need to know that!" Mike responded.

"Jim had told me last week his girlfriend was coming back from her runway shoot and he was leaving to meet her in New York on Monday and his time for being a surrogate with me is over like we knew it would and should be. He said "sex this hot never last long Anne and we are quitting at the zenith and then he paused, you know we never tried MMF sex, you now two men and a woman, what a way to end our relationship, would you be game on Friday to try it with me and my younger brother John. He is coming over for drinks around 9:00, if you like to meet him we can do it, if not, no big deal ok?

When Friday came, I was nervous but confident that Jim would honor my wishes if I said no thanks. When John arrived I was pleasantly pleased, he was handsome and engaging but I just did not feel very comfortable about fucking him yet. They offered me a drink and as usual we smoked a joint, I pulled Jim aside and said I wanted to spend the last couple of days alone, just with the two of us, then he asked me to come look at something he had in his bedroom.

He reach into his closet and took out a box that contained a bunch of photos, there was one envelope full of pictures of his brother labeled " John ", he showed me the most interesting ones of him naked in the shower with his feable attempt to cover up his obviously huge penis and finally giving up his modesty in the next sequence of photos ny then he was blatantly displaying a semi-erect cock and then a fully erect cock that seemed to nearly touch his knees and it was almost as thick as Jims, just twice as long, I guess Jim got the short end of the stick.

MikelG
MikelG
46 Followers
12