Anne- Because I Have To

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought maybe no harm to just suck it, it would be a novelty, but I wanted to worship John's cock all by myself so I asked Jim if he would mind sending John into the bedroom alone with me and he could join us a little later. He smiled and said "Shit I have heard that before, I guess I will see you in the morning" and I just shrugged my shoulders and said ok.

As John entered the bedroom alone, I stripped for him and then he took charge and stripped naked too and while I sat down on the edge of the bed he turned to face me to expose his eight inches of man meat staring me in the face. I instantly reached out and performed the two hand jerk off technique, where one hand jerks at the base and the other just under the head. He closed his eyes and tilted his head backwards and said "that it baby, just keep jerking it, I will get hard real quick as he moaned out loud, I skillfully jerked his cock into erection, sometimes stopping to swipe from his piss slit his pre-cum as additional lube.

When he attained his full erection he was definitely over three inches longer than the biggest cock I had ever had. I sucked his head and got about six inches in my mouth and throat, my goddamn jaw was stretched I had to back off some and take only the head.

John pushed me until my back was flat on the bed," Jim tells me you have a tight pussy and you know how to use it to satisfy a man's cock, so I want you to prove it to me Anne. Take this foot long monster and place into your hole so I can bang your guts out and fuck your mind into orgasmic jelly...

I now realize they had put something in my drink, but I did not care and I took his bait and responded "we will see who is Jelly when we are through John, the first to cry mommy loses." I guess my false sense of bravery surprised him a little because I know it did me!

He grabbed both of my ankles and pushed them back over my head fully exposing my crotch area and my dripping wet pussy. He smiled at its sight, he placed his dickhead at my opening and stopped and said, "hold on Anne I want you to see how far my cock is going to go inside of you, let me show you, I will slide the length up and over your wet pussy until my balls rest on your ass and my dick head is resting on your stomach way past your belly button, see how long it Anne?" he was right, it went at least several inches beyond my belly button.

And then he move back to entered me and he started to take control of his humping motions it was then I was glad he was pro, he could have done serious damage to me but he was very considerate and gentle as I struggled to receive all but the last three inches (I seriously had no more space for it to go, at least that is what I thought at the time). My juices were flowing and it made it easier for him to start seriously fucking me and he did, he forced it deeper and harder with thrust, first I noticed I had taken another inch and finally after three orgasms from his incredible fucking he stretched my pussy into accepting all 12 inches of his dick until his balls rested on my crack. If a clit orgasm sometimes feels more like a tremor a vaginal orgasm is like a 10 on the rechter with a fourth of July firework display to boot, at least it was for me.

I decided to take a more active role and got him to change places, his back on the bed and his massive dick sticking in the air, I straddle his hips and forced his cock to lay parallel with his abs and I rode it with my camel toe pussy lips making it wet and glisten with my juices. Then I lifted myself up and then sank down on his cock in the cowboy position and fucked him over and over again increasing the friction until he screamed" I am going to shoot baby here it comes" and I quickly climbed off of his dick and tried to get it to my mouth to drink his cum but it was too late and he sprayed my face with the biggest load I ever saw.

Before Jim joined us, I sucked him off twice, and let him butt fuck me and he came in my ass. No one ever said" Mommy", it was a draw. I almost said it proudly."

"What are you going to do with our marriage, divorce me? Anne had lost all confidence in it surviving her listening to her own slut filled confession of guilt. How could it, she was deceitful, selfless and uncaring of her wedding vows, it was true she did have puppy love for Jim, not like her husband but feelings none the less, so it was much more than lust that drove her. Shit, I am just a cheating slut and she knew it.

Mike finally speaks, "Anne when I married you I was 27 and an up and coming junior executive, I worked a predictable nine –five job we had plenty of time for fun in our lives, you were twenty and still in college, I was already into the business world so you quit the fashion institute to be closer to me sacrificing who you could be and your potential for self success, I think I am regretting that decision, because in the process you became a 27 year old lonely slutty housewife, blaming me for your loneliness, it is obvious you are not matute enough or emotionally ready to accept the sacrifices that are sometime necessary in a marriage to be successful . If you had only talked with me about your loneliness, I would have gladly brought you with me to NY and on other trips, I thought you were not interested, after asking you go more than several times to come to NY, I stopped asking. Anne as bad as the sex was and it was bad, I could forgive the sex, it's the deceit that I cannot forgive and yes I am leaving you."

I held her in my arms as she cried into my shoulder, I still loved her but this was too much to take.

Chapter 3 –

The following week-

"How long will it take to prepare the paperwork and then send a wire transfer of my funds to the overseas account?

Ok good, you understand my instructions, no one and I mean no one gets my phone number or forwarding address.

Yes Rob I am sure, look I have my reasons, you are a good lawyer and a better friend, I am leaving the company in capable hands, if and when I return the company will revert back to me, for the time being just send me my checks to the numbered account ok?

When will Anne receive the two sets of divorce papers?"

"What's that Rob? I leaving in three days, I have some personal business to attend to. That's perfect Rob, and then send it after I leave, Friday is good. Talk with you later"

Mike hit the intercom. "Shirley, hold all my calls please. "

In every relationship there has to be a partnership, in the case of my relationship with Anne that simply was not the case. In fact, she stated it the best, "you have your world Mike and I have mine," I believe those were her exact words.

I was working so hard to be successful; I was neglecting living my personal life. I did not want to neglect my employees and I lost my wife in the process. Some will say she was a cheating bitch whore and good riddance, others with higher intellect and insight will understand it's much more complex than that.

You see I created the environment for Anne to cheat , first of all she was totally dependent on me, I did not want her to work, I did not encourage her creativity, she is or was a great fashion designer, in other words what have I done to help my wife discover her self worth and potential, i did more for my workers than I did for my wife which was absolutely nothing!

Throwing money at Anne only made matters worse; I spoiled her rotten out of my own guilt of not being there for her. I am being honest here, I knew I was neglecting my wife and did little to fix it, I found work to be like a drug.

I decided to send Anne two sets of Divorce papers; one will specify adultery and a modest alimony proposal for a seven year marriage.

The other specifies that if she goes to designer school and completes her degree, (she needs one more year of credits to do so) I will pay for her schooling and her start up money to start her own fashion line. I will stop the divorce preceding and ask for a legal separation with a generous allowance.

I know it was a no brainer; I wanted to stall the divorce, let her get her feet on the ground and not just give her a large alimony payment while she falls into a lustfilled sexual abyss.

For myself I want to travel the world for a year, experience living life not just working and making money.

This would get me the separation space from Anne and let me determine if life without Anne is better than with her. I had some ideas how to do that.

I hired a PI to take care of the videos, it was a sting operation he set up with a buddy of his in the local Vice, he pretended he had a new idea for a cuckold website and he heard through the grapevine about the Anne tapes and he thought something like that would help launch his new product and he wanted to negotiate exclusive rights," how soon can you get over to my office I am authorized to go up into six figures for all of the tapes."

The detectives called for a search warrant right after Jim confessed to filming Anne without her knowledge to the PI, he had no model release, and his entire inventory was confiscated and destroyed. He was arrested on several counts of fraud and racketeering, tax evasion etc. Jim financial assets were seized by the Fed's and he had no money for bail. He is doing a ten year sentence, Rob told me a year later.

John was a harder nut to crack, technically he was just an actor in the porn industry, and he did nothing that Anne did not want or ask for so why get revenge? Simple, he knew these women were not professional porn stars they were lonely housewives that Jim had used and abused and he was a major prop in that abuse, no free ride John, sorry.

My PI found a prostitute with genital herpes and it was easy to set up a hook-up with John under the pretense she was a lonely housewife looking for a large cock; she was beautiful and infectious although she was not having an outbreak at the time. John would have a surprise for him, his porn days are over. I did not want to kill him just hurt him, like he helped to hurt me.

Chapter 4- Epilogue Five years later

Rob was on the phone with Mike.

"How's Tanzania Mike? " Rob asked?

"Way too much poverty and suffering, I am helping as I can, how is the home front?" Mike asked.

"Your wife's company successfully went public and as the msjority stock holder you are even more rich than before you left, she did alright too, her clothes are selling off the rack like wild fire, you know I ask every month does she want to complete the divorce papers and she says the same dance not until Mike comes back and tells me he no longer wants me as his wife. When are you going to cut her free?"

"Rob, I have not been with a woman since I fucked Anne over those last three days before I left, you see I still was in love with Anne, but I could not forgive her, I did in my mind for those three lovely days. I gave her a lifetime of my love but only because I knew I would be leaving on that Friday.

Rob, my new life centers around saving helpless babies from starving to death, my wealth provides medicine and food and water, I cannot save the world, but I can save a few from dying, I cannot walk away from these people now. You know I am not coming back, but I still love Anne I am a fool, nut please tell her to sign the papers please Rob, and just tell her" tears swelled in Mikes eyes as he spoke.

" Mike when you said five years ago you were going for a year to experience living life, I assumed one year of partying in ports of call in the most erotic cities and some wild sex. Never in my wildest dream did I think you would become a modern day Albert Sweitzer. Are you coming back to a least receive the Presidential Humanitarian Award in two weeks?"

"Rob, will you go on my behalf and receive it, I am not much for rewards, and I do this because I have to." Mike said.

" Sure buddy, by the way I sent you a package, it should arrive later today if the planes are flying on time, please look it over and let me know how you like to proceed, see you later " Rob hung up before Mike could ask what package.

Mike stayed at the only local hotel, nothing flashy but clean sheets and with the safari style furniture and bedding, when he got to the front desk he asked if a package from the states had arrived.

"Yes it has Mr. Mike, it is in your room waiting for you, and will there be requiring anything else?" the lobby clerk asked.

"Not today thank you "

When I opened the door to my suite, I notice two large suit case bags on the floor, and noises coming from my bathroom, before I could get to the bathroom door to see who it was out comes a female figure, totally nude and it was Anne. She looked like an angel standing in the door way, she was now 32 and looked every bit as good as the three nights I had qith here before I left.

"Hello Mike, long time no see and before you ask me why I came here, I have something to say to you, my husband. I was totally confused when you left me after the best three days of my life and our incredible make –up sex. I never was more in love with you than after those thre days.

As good as the sex was with Jim and even john it was loveless and I realized no one could replace you give me or make me feel, then when you left I realized it was not make up sex it was good bye sex. I decided to accept your offer to learn my craft and start my own business; I replaced my sexual urges with work.

I tried dating occasionally, but never had a desire to have sex with any of them. I started to realize how you once told me as the company grows, the responsibilities of ownership grows with it and how good people rely on you for a living and a paycheck. I became acutely aware of how immature my sexual flings was and how wrong I was to treat you that way while you were taking care of your employees and the business, I wonder if that was your goal in the first place offering me the second option? "Anne asked.

"I hoped it might enlighten you a bit, but it was not my primary goal, I wanted you to have something other than me and sex, I had denied you that and I am sorry for making you a trophy wife. I have to say this right away Anne, I am so happy you are here,I never stopped loving you, but I am not going back, this is my home now and I am staying with these people until I die. So if you're here to ask me to come back I am....

She cut me off, "I am here to ask you to let me bsck in your life can I stay here with you?" She looked me dead in the eyes for my reaction.

Six hours later....

"My god, Mike you are going to kill me, it has been five years for me too you know! I forgot to tell you I assigned Rob to hire someone to take over management of the company on a power of attorney, it seems to have worked out well for you, and so I am all yours from now on and we jave five years to make up, my love." Anne said.

"You know Anne there are no country clubs; life is very basic and very simple here, but also very fulfilling we saves lives, welcome to my world honey".

"No Mike it's our world now" Anne smiled at her husband.

Mike lied about one thing he did go back for one last trip to the US, to receive his Humanitarian Medal from the President,it came with a million dollars to set up a new medical facility. His loving wife Anne was by his side.

After they returned to Africa, they renewed their vows at the foot hills of the Kilimanjaro in the native Bantu language.

The end.

12