Anne Finally Gives In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkinsc
tkinsc
81 Followers

Finally Anne broke the silence. "I'm really nervous about tonight, but really excited too. I'm happy that you will be my first."

"What are you nervous about?"

"I'm not sure if I'll do things right. What if it hurts? You've had sex before, and I've made you wait so long, what if I'm not worth the wait?"

"Anne, I love you. I have no doubts that what we share tonight will be perfect. I can promise you that I will be satisfied tonight; I just hope I can help make your first time pleasurable. I just want you to relax and do what comes naturally to you."

They drove for several miles and finally stopped in an isolated field. Keith got out of the car and removed a blanket from the trunk and laid it on the ground. It was a beautiful late summer night in South Carolina. It was warm, with a slight breeze. The stars were shining and the moon was bright. Keith opened Anne's door and she got out. They settled onto the blanket and began to kiss, gently running their hands over each other.

Anne stood up and removed her boots, then her skirt. Next she removed he blouse and camisole. Anne looked angelic standing in the moonlight in her lacy white bra and panty set. Anne walked to Keith, grabbed his hands and pulled him up. She ran her hands under Keith's shirt and pulled it over his head. She moved her hands to the waist of Keith jeans and unbuttoned them and pulled them down. She bent down to remove Keith's shoes, socks and jeans. As Anne stood she ran her hand along Keith's leg and over the tent in his underwear being caused by his erection. Anne planted a kiss on Keith's hairy chest, and finally ended in a big embrace.

Keith guided Anne down to the blanket as they continued to kiss. Their hands continued to explore each other's bodies. Keith reached around and unsnapped Anne's bra, freeing her breasts. As Keith removed Anne's bra, her nipples sprang to attention. Keith began to nibble on Anne's neck as he began to massage on breast, rolling Anne's hard nipples between his fingers.

Keith moved down and began to suck on Anne's tits. Anne began to moan and grind into Keith as he sucked and nibble her hard nipples. Keith ran one hand down Anne's back and began to rub and cup her ass. He then moved his hand under the back of her panties and began to slide them down. Anne then helped Keith out of his boxers and for the first time she was lying naked with the man of her dreams.

Anne felt a hotness growing in her body. The heat began in her pussy and sent a flush over the rest of her body. There was no way she could back out now, she had to have Keith.

Keith leaned up and looked over Anne's body. "You are move beautiful that I could have imagined. I know we have done some serious heavy petting, but seeing you naked with me is like a dream."

Anne reached up and pulled Keith to her and gave him a deep kiss. She took a hand and guided it to her pussy. Anne's pussy was soaked with wanton lust and deep love.

"I've never felt a pussy this wet," Keith said as he slipped a finger into Anne.

"There has never been a pussy that wanted you as much as mine does," replied Anne.

Keith went back to kissing Anne as his fingers continued to explore her exposed pussy. Anne was squiring and moaning, and she was sure her face was on fire. The feeling when they masturbated each other was wonderful, but this new experience was fantastic. Anne gave Keith's shoulder a bite, and let out a loud but muffled scream

As Keith continued to massage Anne's pussy and clit, his mouth found its way to Anne's tits. First sucking in one nipple, then the other. Anne was sure she would be having an orgasm soon. As Anne continued to moan and move to meet Keith's hand, Keith began to kiss his way down Anne's stomach, until her reached the top of her pubic hair. Keith withdrew his fingers and positioned himself between Anne's legs, which she spread wide to give Keith easy access to.

Keith lowered his head and gave Anne a nice kiss on her pussy. Then he began to slowly lick her outer lips, his tongue occasionally flicking Anne's clit, causing her to jump. Keith pulled back slightly, and then lowered his face to part Anne's inner labia with his tongue. Keith ran his tongue up and down Anne's soaked slit several times, the smell and taste of Anne's hot pussy was driving Keith wild. He then plunged his tongue deep into Anne's pussy.

Keith began to lick and suck Anne's pussy, and Anne began to move her hips to meet Keith's mouth, and her hands ran through Keith's hair.

"Ohhh, mmm. That feels so good. Oh yes, baby, please eat my pussy. Mmmm it feels so good."

Hearing Anne talk spurred Keith on. He began licking and sucking Anne's pussy and clit with a passion he had never know before.

Keith's tongue was pushing Anne close to the edge. Her hips were grinding harder into Keith's mouth, and she began to feel a tingling sensation building in her loin. Anne began to tingle all over, and it felt as if a fire was burning in her abdomen and pussy.

She pushed Keith's head hard into her pussy.

"Ohhh Keith, please make me cum."

Keith continued working his tongue as hard as he could.

"Mmmmmm, yes baby, I'm going to cum. Oh yes Keith. Yes. I'm cumming."

Anne's thighs clamped around Keith's head, squeezing him hard into her pussy. The fire that had been burning in Anne exploded as her pussy began to spasm and she flooded Keith's mouth with her cum. Anne collapsed on the blanket almost limp from the pleasure she had just experienced.

She quickly regained her composure and lifted Keith's head. Looking deeply into his eyes, she whispered "Make love to me."

Keith was savoring Anne's taste as he moved his body over hers. With Anne's cum still dripping from his moustache and chin, Keith planted his lips on Anne's and moved his throbbing cock head to the entrance of Anne's waiting pussy.

"I love you!" Keith declared as his cock-head glided between Anne's virginal lips into uncharted territory.

"Mmmm, I love you too," Anne moaned as she moved her hips upward to meet Keith's initial thrust.

Anne took a deep breath as Keith pushed further into her. Another deep breath and another soft thrust and Keith was buried fully into Anne's hot wet pussy. Anne threw her arms around Keith's neck and pulled herself up to give him a deep kiss.

Anne's friends mostly talked about the intense pain they felt when a hard cock had first entered them. However, Anne was feeling none of the pain, instead she was feeling bliss. "

Your cock feels great inside me. Thanks for taking my virginity. Time to see if I was worth the wait."

Anne lay back on the blanket as Keith began to slowly move his cock in and out of Anne. Anne's pussy was wrapped firmly around Keith's turgid cock. As Keith continued to thrust, Anne's hips began to rise to meet his downward thrusts. Each thrust brought Anne to a new level of pleasure; it was if they were one in the throes of passion. To Anne this didn't seem like her first time, she and Keith were in sync with each other, and it felt like they were made of each other.

"Oh Keith this is perfect. If I had known sex felt this good I would have made love with you on our first date."

Keith began to pick up his pace, withdrawing his dick until the head was almost out, and then quickly sliding it back in, his balls slapping Anne's ass with each thrust.

Anne was soaking in all the feelings. The feeling of Keith's hard cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy pulling her lips with each movement, the feel of his balls slapping against her ass, the swaying motion her tits made as they moved up and down with each thrust, the warmth of Keith's body pressed against hers. Anne was awash in ecstasy and wanted more.

"Oh God Keith. I love having your cock in my pussy. Mmmm you feel so good, reaching all the places your fingers never did."

"And your pussy feels much better than your hand. You are a wonderful lover."

Anne was lost in the moment, she had no idea if they had been making love for one minute or three hours, all she knew was that she was experiencing pleasure she never knew existed.

Anne's breathing became deeper and more rapid; her face began to get hot. Anne's legs began to grow weak and she continued to meet Keith's every thrust. Anne knew she was approaching another orgasm, although these feelings were different than any she had experienced before.

"Oh Keith, I love you. I love you. I love you!" Anne managed to moan as the weakness in her legs began to spread throughout her entire body. The heat she was feeling in her face was now a fire consuming her.

"Ohhh God Keith. Yes Keith. You're going to make me cum. Please don't stop."

Keith began to pound harder and faster, Anne's body writhing uncontrollably beneath him.

Anne began to tingle all over. A combination of her labored breathing and the intense pleasure she was feeling. It felt as if electricity was pulsing from her pussy throughout her body.

"Ohhh, mmm ohhhhh!" Anne wailed, unable to speak any words.

Anne threw her head back; a pained look covered her face, her back arched, and her legs tightened. Then in a flash, an orgasm the like of which she never imagined ravaged her body. Anne's entire body shook and the first wave of the orgasm struck. Her arms flew around Keith's back and her nails dug into his flesh.

Anne emitted a primal scream as her pussy began to spasm around Keith's cock.

"Ohhhhh yessssss!" Anne shouted. As her pussy began to squirt it's cum over Keith's cock and balls.

Oh Keith. I'm cumming. Yessss, I'm cumming!" Anne continued to wail as wave after wave of orgasm covered her body.

Anne's reaction, her pussy firmly gripping his cock with each wave of her orgasm, and her cum dripping from his cock and balls was more than Keith could take. He could feel his cock harden, and his ball draw into his body. With a final thrust, and a loud groan, Keith shot his first load of cum into Anne's pussy. Anne felt Keith's cock begin to twitch and felt the first stream of cum enter deep in her pussy.

"Yes Keith cum in me. Oh yes, cum in my pussy. I want it all."

Keith's ball emptied stream after stream of cum into Anne until he was spent.

Keith collapsed on Anne, their bodies covered with sweat. They began to kiss, and Keith rolled off of Anne, and then pulled her head to his shoulder.

"Anne, you were wonderful, and well worth the wait," Keith said as he stroked Anne's hair. "I love you so much."

Anne's hands were rubbing Keith's chest as she looked up. "I love you too. I'm glad you were my first, and hopefully only." Anne said with a big smile on her face.

Keith smiled back and gave Anne a deep kiss.

Anne's hands wandered down to Keith's now flaccid cock.

"Now that I'm not a virgin anymore, I bet there are lots of new things we can try. I definitely like sex with you, and am looking forward to you turning me into your own little slut."

Keith pulled Anne on top of him as they engaged in a long deep kiss, as his cock began to rise and press into Anne's thigh.

Thanks to sexychik69 for her editorial assistance.

tkinsc
tkinsc
81 Followers
12