Anne Gets Pasted Up

Story Info
Older Divorcee does some DIY with teen.
3.4k words
4.21
150.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers

Anne was 38 years old, and had been divorced for two years. Her son, and daughter had gone to London, for a week to see their father. Anne was in Oxford shopping for wallpaper, to do the kids bedrooms, while they were away.

As she was going through the shopping centre, she saw young, Neil Verucci. Neil was eighteen, and had been in her sons class, at school.

Hello Neil, she said. Oh hello said Neil, I see you've been shopping. Yes, I'm just about finished, and then I'm off home. I hear your working as a painter and decorator, said Anne, In fact that's what I've been buying.Oh, said Neil, are you doing some decorating.

Yes the children are down in London, and I'm going to decorate their bedrooms while they're away. Neil asked if she was going straight home to Thame, and when Anne said she was, he asked if he could have a lift.

Anne said of course he could, but she had just a couple of things to get, at the supermarket first.

Fine said Neil, I've, just got to pop into Menzies, could I meet you in the car park.

As they drove home, they chatted about his job, and how Anne was going to decorate. Neil said that she should have asked him to decorate for her, as he wouldn't have minded doing it.

Anne said she didn't mind decorating herself, and any way, she couldn't, afford to pay for it. Neil said he would do it for free.

Anne said she couldn't let him work for free, she said, thanks anyway, but I'm going to do it over the weekend, and she didn't want to keep him away from Heather.

Heather had been Neil's girlfriend, for the last year. Neil said that Heather, had gone off, with another lad about three weeks ago.

Anne said she was sorry to hear that, as they had made a lovely couple.

Neil said that's what he thought, but that Heather, obviously thought different.

So, said Neil. I'm not doing anything over the weekend, so I wouldn't mind helping you to decorate.

As they came to Thame, Neil asked if she could drop him off, at the chippie.

Anne asked if he was not going home, for his tea, Neil told her, his mum and dad, had gone up to Scotland, to see his gran, for a few days. And he could look after himself.

Anne said she wouldn't hear of him having chips, after a hard days work, and he must come home with her, and she would make him something to eat.

After tea, as Neil was still wearing his white overalls, he said he would make a start on the painting.

Anne washed the dishes, and started to clean the house.

Anne thought about Neil. He had always, been ever such a nice boy, but he was growing fast now, and Anne thought, it must have been because of his Italian blood.

He was nearly six foot tall, with jet black hair, and as Anne watched him painting, she began to see him in a different light.

She began to have sexual thoughts about him, but stopped herself. She said that she was going to the co-op, as it was late opening, and would he like her to get him anything.

I could murder a shandy, he said. O.k., Said Anne, I'll get you something then. She went upstairs to change.

While Anne, was upstairs she thought about Neil again. Although he was young, she knew that most of the boys around his age, drank and smoked dope.

There was a rumor, that he had gotten young Heather pregnant, but it had turned out it was a false alarm.

As she changed, she didn't know why, but she put on some stockings and suspenders. When she came back from the co-op, he was nearly finished painting, and Anne said that he had been quick.

Well there wasn't much, just a couple of doors and windows, and the skirting board. Ill come round early, and make a start on the wallpaper.

Anne said she thought he wanted a sandy. I'm sorry, he said, I forgot.

Sit down, and I'll pour one for you.

I cant sit down said Neil, I've got paint on my overalls, and I don't want to get it on your settee.

Anne told him to go up to her sons room, and he would find a housecoat, hanging behind the door, and if he wanted, he could have a shower.

While he was in the shower, he fantasised, about shagging Anne, but knew, that a woman of her age, wouldn't be interested, in anyone of his age.

When he came down, Anne thought he looked handsome, with his black hair, sleeked back, and he had dark hairy legs, and his chest, was also getting hairy, from what she could see.

Thanks he said, I needed that.

You must have been sweating said Anne, I had no right, to let you start painting, after doing a hard days work.

That's allright, he said I don't mind at all. Here said Anne, as she passed him his shandy, this will quench your thirst.

He drank it in one gulp. Anne asked if he would like another, or would he prefer straight lager. He said he would prefer a lager, and Anne said she'd join him, if he didn't mind.

She poured a lager for him, and a snakebite for herself. He got up, saying he had left his cigarettes in his pocket. As he got up. From his chair, the housecoat opened enough for Anne to get a quick peek, at his Calvin Klein underwear, which looked fairly well packed.

He came downstairs again, and Anne suggested that he stay the night. He said he would if she didn't mind, as he didn't want to get changed into his dirty overalls again.

Anne said she would wash them for him, but he said it was a waste of time, as he would be using them again, in the morning.

They drank their drinks, and Anne asked if he would like another. Anne poured drinks, and then she deliberately sat opposite Neil.

Neil noticewd that she was looking down at the gep in the Housecoat, which was enough to reveal his crotch.

Anne saw that he had noticed, and blushed. i..iM s..sorry, she said. It's just that it can get a little lonely without a man around.

Neil said that he Missed Heather too, and knew what she felt.

he said that he would be be willing to sleep with Anne, if she wanted him too.

Anne was in a turmoil. She was silent for a minute, as she thought over his offer.

She made a decision and said, Neil, this has got to be a one-off. After this weekend it's finished. There's no future in it, and I want you to promise me, you'll keep your mouth shut.

Neil said, he'd never say anything, as he knew that Anne was a friend of his mum, and he didn't hang around Thame much anyway.

But you wont tell anyone, will you, said Anne.

No chance, said Neil. And anyway why should I say anything, as I would only spoil any chance, that I might get again, with you, or anyone else.

Good said Anne. That's being sensible, and mature.

Can I say something, Neil said, I'm surprised you haven't had sex for a year.

I don't go out much, said Anne, and I'm not too bothered just now.

Looking after the kids, and working full time, are enough to keep my mind from it.

Anne asked Neil, what his sexual experience was. Neil told her, that he had only been with Heather, and they had only ever done it twice, rgardless, of what anyone said.

Anne moved over next to Neil on the sofa. She took him in her arms, and kissed him passionately.

He haltingly, put his arms around her, and his hand, slipped into the back of her blouse, he could feel her bra strap.

Anne started to untie the belt of his housecoat. And as she was kissing him, she pulled it away, and put her hand, on his chest.

She could feel some soft downy hair on his chest, and she was tugging at it.

Neil's hand, was slowly moving round from her back, and he felt a warm satiny feeling, as he cupped his hand around her breast.

Anne let out a sigh, as he touched her.

At the same time, her hand moved down, and she could feel him quiver, as it moved over his belly.

She broke away from the kiss, and looked down. Her hand, was at the top of his Calvin Kleins.

And she was delighted to see, that they hugged him tightly, and he was rock hard.

She had closed the curtains earlier, so she stood up, and began to take off her blouse.

Neil tried to grab at her, but she jumped out of his way, telling him, to sit where he was.

Neil sat there, enjoying seeing her undress, just for him.

She dropped her blouse at her feet, and Neil's cock, seemed to rise a little further.

Next as she stood in front of him, she reached behind, and undid the button on her skirt.

She slipped it over her hips, and let it fall to the floor.

Neil was trying to get up, but she told him to stay where he was.

Neil couldn't have imagined this sight in his dreams. As he looked at this magnificent mature woman, he saw that she had wonderful round, and still firm breasts, but her bottom half, was covered in flimsy white material, consisting of, lacy knickers, and suspender belt, with white stockings, which was enough to make him come, right there and then.

Anne asked him, if he liked what he saw.

And, she turned in a full circle.

He finally grabbed her, and pulled her down beside him.

As she landed on the sofa, he kissed her. His hand fell between her thigh.

He rubbed it up and down on her stocking, and then his hand came over her stocking top, and met bare flesh.

Anne's hand was busy too. She had put her hand on his cock, over his shorts, and she was massaging his cock.

His hand moved further between her legs, and it was his first time, feeling a mature hot wet juicy pussy. It was nothing like the younger girl Heathers.

This to Neil, was a real cunt, he was feeling.

He slipped his hand in under the gusset of her knickers, and two fingers slipped easily into Anne's hole. Anne clamped her thighs around his hand, and she came.

Neil wasn't aware that Anne had come, and was disapointed, when she pulled his hand away.

Stand up, Anne ordered. He stood up, and Anne, sitting in front of him, pulled the housecoat from him, and then started to peel his underpants from him.

His young vibrant erect cock, sprang out in front of Anne's face.

She cupped his balls in one hand, and wrapped the other around his shaft. Neil's cock was big for an eighteen year old, it was eight and a half inches, and he was also circumcised. As she looked at the hole in the end of it, it appeared to be dripping some semen.

Anne put her mouth over the tip of it, and before she had given it, more than a couple of sucks, he spurted his come, into her mouth.

As he was coming, he tried to withdraw, but Anne wouldn't let him.

She just held him between her lips, and swallowed every drop of him. Neil collapsed, onto the sofa.

That was fantastic, he said. That's the first time, I've ever had that. It was different, I felt myself coming, and I didn't want to make a mess of you, but when you held me in, and I came it just cant be described.

Anne stood, I need a drink, she said. She still had her underwear, and stockings on. But the gusset of her knickers, was drawn to the side, and one of her pussy lips, was sticking out. Neil stuck his hand between her legs, and grasped it between his fingers.

Leave that alone, just now said Anne. You can put it between your own lips shortly.

She went and poured them another drink.

They sat together on the sofa, taking their drinks.

Neil was completely naked. Anne lifted her hips up, and slipped off her knickers.

Come on, you can muff me now. Neil said, that he wasn't sure what to do. Anne said just start by kissing, down there, and then just follow your instincts.

If your not doing it properly, I'll soon put you right.

Neil, knelt down on the floor. Anne was lying back on the sofa, with her legs spread. Neil looked down at Anne's cunt, he had only really seen a dark triangle, when he had looked at Heathers fanny, but the way Anne was lying there, he could see beneath the hair, that her pussy was slightly open, and he could see her labia, with her clitoris, at the top where her lips met. And just inside, he could see her inner lips.

He moved forward, and planted a kiss, just at the top of Anne's clit. Her legs tightened a little. He pushed them gently open again, and then started to kiss her a little further down, going over her Labia, and finally down to where her fanny met her arse.

Anne was dripping wet.

Neil was enjoying this wonderful new experience to his taste buds, and he let his tongue flick at Anne's pussy lips. He put a finger between the lips, and proceeded to lick at her clitoris as he frigged her.

He glanced up, and he could see, that Anne, was playing with her own tits. Neil took his finger out, and pushed his face, hard against Anne's pussy, and he forced as much of his tongue, as he could, deep into her hole.

Anne was writhing about, and she had clamped her legs, around his neck.

He could hardly breathe, but Anne gave a final squeeze of her thighs, and with a loud gasp, she came.

Was that good said Neil. It was wonderful, said Anne.

She was looking down at him, between her thighs, and he was sitting there grinning because he had pleasured her, but Anne was smiling at his beaming face, which was soaking at the mouth and chin.

Lets finish our drinks, said Anne.

Neil was sitting up beside her now, and he was holding his erect prick, in his hand. I want to shag you now he said.

Be patiennt, said Anne. Like I said we'll finish our drinks, and then we'll go upstairs.

As they drank, Anne asked if he was enjoying himself. Its like Iv'e never done it before, he said.

I never imagined it could be so good.

I want to thank you for this Anne, he said.

Anne stood. She was by now, only left in her stockings and suspenders. Come on upstairs, we've got more to do, and I want you to fuck me with that hard cock.

At the top of the stairs, Neil was going into the bedroom. No said Anne, I want to have a shower, will you join me. Neil got into the bath, and turned the shower on. Anne stepped into the shower next, but she had still not completely undressed. Why are you keeping on your sussies and stockings, said Neil.

Anne started to rub soap, all over Neil's body.

Wait and see, she said. Neil had another bar of soap, and was rubbing suds, into Anne's tits.

Anne knelt down, and began to wash Neil's cock, and balls, and she got her hands soapy again, and reached under, beneath his legs, and stuck a soapy finger into his ass.

She started to wank him, and at the same time, she finger-fucked his ass-hole.

His knees, started to buckle, and as his legs gave way, Anne told him to lie down.

Neil lay down in the bath, and Anne stood over him, with a foot at each side of his hips. If you don't like this, just tell me to stop.

Neil said, if I don't like what Anne.

As he was looking up, for an answer, Anne's pussy lips parted, and a stream of warm piss, flowed from between them, all over Neil's stiff cock, and balls.

As Anne was pissing, she had her eyes closed, and was squeezing her boobs at the same time. Neil was lying there, pleasantly stunned, and he watched as the warm piss was flowing over his chest and cock.

Anne stopped and her pussy lips closed.

She looked down at him, you never told me to stop, she said.

No said Neil, I was shocked at first, but when you begin to feel the warm stream hitting you, it is fantastic.

Would you like to do it to me, said Anne. I'd love to, said Neil. Anne bent over in the bath, and grasped a tap, in each hand. Lean over me, and play with my boobs, until your ready, said Anne.

Neil was pressing into her back, and ass and was squeezing and pinching at her boobs.

I'm ready he said, huskily into her ear. Direct it over my pussy and ass, please, Anne urged.

Neil stood, and a strong flow off piss poured over Anne's lower back at first, before he controlled it, and directed it, onto her ass-hole, and then down onto her pussy. Anne was coming violently now. Shove it in, she screamed put it in my pussy, quick.


Neil stuck his cock into her, and she came again, immediately.

After drying each other off, they went to Anne's bedroom.

Anne told Neil, to lie down. She got over him, and lay on top, with her ass at his face.

Anne took his cock in her hand, and began to lick it like a lollipop.

Meanwhile Neil was sucking at her pussy lips, and running his hands over the cheeks of her ass, and up and down her back.

Anne took all of Neils cock, deep into her mouth, and began to fuck him with her lips.

Neil was enjoying this view of Anne. Her pussy lips were wide open, and he could see inside of her cunt, he placed two fingers in her, as he kissed her right on the ass-hole.

Anne was now squirming on top of him, and he stuck his tongue into her arse. Anne forced her head down further, and began to tongue, Neils ass.

Neil lay there helpless, as Anne rubbed her wet pussy and ass, all over his face she broke away from him, turned round, and put his cock at the entrance to her pussy-lips, and slowly sank onto him.

As he lay there, with his hands resting on Anne's hips, she moved up and down on him, increasing the speed a little, with every thrust.

She started to pump even faster, and huskily told him, to play with her tits.

Anne couldn't remember the last time, she had fucked so hard a cock, and she was loving every minute of it. She came with a bang, literally.

She felt herself begin to come, and when she reached her climax, she pounded down onto him.

She collapsed, onto his chest exhausted.

The two of them, were sticking together with sweat.

Anne was showering his chest, and shoulders with kisses. Oh I definitely needed that, Anne said.

How are you, she asked Neil. I'm in heaven he replied.

Anne then felt that his cock was still inside her, and was still rigid. Quick, she said, fuck me from the rear.

She knelt at the edge of the bed, and guided Neil's hard cock, into her pussy. He firmly grasped her hips, and started to pump into her.

Anne was franticly pumping back at him. She was nearly coming again, and she reached behind, and took his cock, from her pussy, and placed the head against her ass.

Put it in quick, she gasped .

He shoved his dick right into her ass, it was wet, and there wasn't any problem, accommodating him. They were still sweating, and sticking together, but as Anne reached yet another climax, Neil kept pumping, for a few more minutes, driving Anne wild, before his sperm, spurted deep into her arse, and they collapsed on top of each other.

They lay, in each others arms for a while, and Anne said what are we going to do, tomorrow. Neil said, I'm going to wallpaper as fast as I can, and then were going to spend the rest of the weekend fucking.

Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers