Anne Pt. 02

Story Info
A mother's intervention.
4.6k words
4.52
29.3k
30
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Part 2 of a four part series. I suggest you read Part 1 first as this is a continuation. Still creeping up on the incest side..... hang in there.

Anne – Part 2

Jamie answered the phone, immediately becoming alert. He mouthed to Anne, "My Mother!"

"Hi Mom. How you doing? How's Dad – everything's Ok? –- Oh, good. Was worried for a moment there — no I am at home – No, I'm not sick—just took the day off from work. Have a project I am working on at home – yep, it's going well. Top secret." Anne was awake and was curious from hearing only one side of the conversation.

She lifted her tits at Jamie and shook them from side to side. Jamie gave a spluttering almost laugh. "No Mom, I really am OK. Some saliva went down the wrong way— no, Mom." Jamie shook his head at Anne with a broad grin on his face, and walked out of the open bedroom door.

Anne sat up on the bed and for the first time really looked at the room. It was large. A desk with two large computer screens mounted above it was near to a bay window that overlooked the garden. Anne thought it was time to leave. She was sore from all the fucking and needed to wash. As she approached the en suite bathroom she noticed two fish tanks with lids but no water in them.

She then noticed a large black fuzzy mass moving over the glass and immediately realized she was looking at Jamie's tarantula. She shuddered but felt the reaction travelling down to her vagina rather then her head. Anne had a moment of euphoria driven by the acceptance that maybe the treatment at Jamie's hands had worked.

She proceeded to the shower where she sang as she cleaned all the dried sperm and sweat off her newly liberated body. She returned to the bedroom wrapped in a towel as Jamie entered from the hallway door.

"Wasn't that a blast? If she'd called a few minutes earlier it may have been coitus interruptus by Mother. Bad news, good news. They are coming home early. But in two weeks. We have only two weeks left. Apparently they have been invited to do a huge joint project with an outfit out of Los Angeles. They are in Santiago about to fly out to negotiate the deal. So they are off to L.A. Mom told me to get the dancing girls out by then. Little did she know....." Jamie's voice faded.

"I met your Dad at the parents night a couple of times, but never saw your Mom. I remember he's quite short and stocky. Strong looking. What's your Mom like?"

"Mom? She's about 5 inches taller than my dad, slim, good figure. She is very strong too. I discovered this when a large branch of a tree we were trimming fell on me when I was about seven. That branch took two guys to lift it later. She's always been good to me in a strict sort of way. I owe her a lot."

"She was a stay-at-home Mom?"

"Oh no. Quite the contrary, she has he MBA from Wharton and her CA qualifications. She met dad when she was a banker and dad was just beginning to expand his electronics games business. They fell in love and married, and I came along. She left the bank and joined the business. I doubt if it would have taken off so well without her. Back in a moment." Jamie rushed out and came back with a couple of framed pictures. "Took these at a party just before they left."

Anne saw it immediately. "What's you Mom's name?"

"Sybll. No 'e' and two ells. Strange spelling everyone gets it wrong."

"I'm not sure if you've seen this my little smartass, but Sybll and I could be twins."

Jamie flushed. "Oh – my – God. You are fucking right. Now that is scary. Although she's a bit taller than you. You're what? Five feet nine? She's almost six feet."

"Same height lying down." Anne grinned.

"That's disgusting," Jamie replied. "You telling me I have a Oedipus complex. Your saying Mom is a MILF."

"Possibly. But let's be totally clear I loved being a surrogate. Done the same if she'd been just five feet and one hundred and fifty pounds. Jamie. You are a treasure. You clearly love your Mom – I'm sure in a platonic way – and I am just someone who you will experience in passing as you go through life. Sure you will remember me. I hope with pleasure but I am a realist and have enjoyed our short experimental life together. And hey we have another fourteen days to wind it up."

"To be safe, lets say ten days, I have to clear up and have a reasonable project to show them."

"You are right. I have an obligation to an old friend at the weekend. So we have seven days to consolidate my gains." Jamie grinned.

"No. You dirty minded moron. My spider desensitization. I saw your tarantula and it had only a pleasurable effect. Ok, it was all the way across the room."

"That would be William. He's sensitive to vibrations and comes out to play when he hears someone walking across the room. Did you see Mary? She's fairly shy. Want to see?"

"No. Not today. Give me a couple more sessions and then we'll try." Anne was nervous they would undo all she thought she had achieved. "I'm dressing and leaving now. Think about our next sessions. Same time? Or, text me."

"No. Mom was curious why I had not been into work much. She heard from my uncle when she tried to reach me there first. So I better go into work for the mornings. Can we make it for, say, two in the afternoon, and drift as we wish into the evening?"

"Works for me." In fact Anne would prefer this arrangement. She could run in the morning, and fuck in the afternoon. Perfect.

So a new routine was established. Changes were made though. The restraints were gradually dispensed with and vibrations toned down, eventually with Anne being given control over the switch that controlled the oscillating seat and ridge. If anything the swarms of spiders became more intense and a modified pair of gloves that Jamie wore gave a more realistic scrabbling feeling over Anne's skin.

After the sessions they moved the bedroom and fucked. After Anne returned from her weekend away the post therapy session passion waned a bit. They chatted about Jamie's family and Anne was quite entranced as to how much Jamie loved and respected his parents.

On what was to be their last day Jamie was tense and almost rude. Anne was disappointed. It was raining and she had deliberately dressed in a raincoat with nothing on beneath it. She wanted to give Jamie and pleasant surprise.

She just sighed and put it down to the fact he was coming to terms with the separation that would occur that evening. They had agreed to make a clean break for at least a month, with no contact. Cold turkey. Neither knew whether they could observe the agreement they had made.

Jamie suggested and Anne reluctantly agreed to return to the old way of doing things with the full restraints. "Just one more time for old time's sake. Relive our past.' Anne thought that Jamie was trying to recapture that first raw sex experience they had. If they could Anne would love it too, but she was realistic and did not expect a repeat of the first time.

Anne was bound naked and the helmet placed on her head. She was familiar with the run of the program. Wagner once more rang in her ears, maybe a little louder than before. The spiders ran down their webs at her and she had no fear of them. There was the scrabbling feeling she was now familiar with, but the vibrations in vagina were getting stronger and stronger and Anne felt herself being as aroused, as she was that first full session.

The vibrations seemed to Anne to go beyond what she have experienced before and yet the scrabbling on her skin was less, and had become smoother. She felt a finger enter her vagina and rub in and out. She came violently. Then the finger attacked her clit. Anne was just able to say, "Save that later, Jamie. Later. Later." And she was once more overwhelmed by another orgasm. It diminished and then the wave started to mount again.

The phalanx of spiders faded and for a moment Anne thought, "Thank goodness, its slowing and moving to the beach she had seen before." But Anne was wrong. The spiders faded and there was grey featureless field of view.

She suddenly felt two new softer stroking sensations on her arms and thighs. Anne found the sensation to be quite pleasant after the rougher gloves. More like the feathers but also with a rhythmic movement in a direction up her arms and thighs. Anne then felt a cold drop on her nipples and vagina. That's new, she thought. The soft movements proceeded very slowly over quite a wide area up her arms and thighs.

The picture changed. Slowly Anne recognized that she was looking at a picture of herself. The lens zoomed in on her torso. She could see two large tarantulas crawling over her skin. The vibrations in the chair once more increased. Her mind was torn between the spiders crawling over her body towards her nipples and vagina and the incessant urge to have an orgasm consumed her whole being.

Suddenly the two large spiders now at nipples and clit – apparently feeding on something that had been dripped on these locations – were no longer objects of panic but instruments of pure pleasure. The added adrenaline poured fuel on the fire of Anne's mounting arousal eventually put her mind into a state of pure calm, like the eye of a hurricane, and her body had an orgasm that swept all else before it. As it subsided Anne went into a deep faint.

Anne awoke sitting at the wheel of her car in just her raincoat, the way she had arrived. As she regained her wits, her first reaction was to go back into the house and rip the skin off Jamie. She was drained of any energy and could not find the immediate impetus to move. As she thought more she concluded that he was prepared to do what he done he may well have locked the front door and moreover he was not going to be receptive of anything she could say. Reluctantly she fished her car key from the pocket of her raincoat and drove home.

At home, Anne drew herself a hot bath. Soaked for an hour without much thought. Put on thick flannel PJ's and rolled into bed even though it was still very early.

After a solid night's sleep Anne awoke refreshed. She donned her running gear and took a five-kilometer run in the rain. Her mind felt reinvigorated, yet her body was drained. After a quick shower, getting dressed in sensible clothes, Anne sat down to make a list. Top of the list was to move back into her bedroom. She knew she had the spiders beaten.

She resolved to get a cylinder vacuum cleaner with a long tube, so she could suck the critters off the ceiling. Next she had to speak to Jamie, "What the fuck was that all about?" And then lower down the list was collecting some dry cleaning and finally buy some food.

Anne noticed the light on the answering machine flashing. Three messages. The first was notification her dry cleaning was ready. Good. Then she heard an agonized voice that took a moment to recognize as Jamie's. "I'm so sorry." He repeated it five times with pauses in between. Mom came home yesterday and saw us. She kept out of the way to avoid seeing you – seeing us together threw her for probably the first time in her life. Then she quizzed me. I was dead tired after our session. But she just kept at me." The message stopped and gave the time of the call.

The next massage: "Me again. She squeezed all the information out of me. Made me show her how it all worked. What I did. Oh, I am so sorry. Sorry. Sorry. She asked me your name." Anne stiffened at this." I told her Stacey Kelieigh – like K E L E I G H." There was pause. Mom took over today. I love you." The message ended.

"The bitch." Anne angrily tackled her list.

As the day wore on and Anne cleared her list, she allowed herself to think. She put herself in Sybll's shoes for a moment. She imagined coming home and finding your only son, the apple of your eye, stroking a strange older woman on an oversized vibrating chair and then taking her off to his bedroom, carelessly leaving the door open, and watching him fucking and sucking and being fucked and sucked by this hussy.

Anne began to see Sybll's point of view. Anne could not forgive her browbeating – using every trick in the book to get Jamie to spill his guts. He loved his Mom too much to hold anything back. She showed him the way to redemption by having him play his part for the last day. Anne had to remember that Jamie was still young and impressionable.

Anne kicked her thoughts around for hours and eventually concluded she could not blame either of them, and not herself. She was free of her phobia as result of Jamie's creativity and technical know-how and also perhaps thanks to the Sybll's antics showing the tarantulas on her body.

She now laughed at the spiders on her ceiling. She used them as a prompt to get out one of her vibrators and gave herself a small orgasm and then sucked them into her vacuum cleaner. Her body had recovered nicely from the regular and energetic fucking she had received, and given. She was getting horny again.

Anne called her travel agent and arranged a weeklong inexpensive all-inclusive holiday to Bermuda from the last minute deals to be had. On Bermuda she walked the railway trail for miles, visited forts and just appreciated the heat and warmth of the pink sand and azure blue seas. She met and fucked a dissolute sailing type on a couple of occasions without much relief. Moreover she slept a lot.

There were no messages from Jamie. Anne frittered away the rest of her the long summer break doing inconsequential things, catching up with friends and taking in a number of art exhibitions being held locally. She even pulled out her sketchbook and started to draw spiders, from memory and from the Internet. She could believe how tired she felt, taking naps in the afternoons and going to bed early.

As a final nod to the strange summer she had experienced Anne called around tattoo artists and found one who liked to render spiders. She provided her with her best sketch. Anne had the tattoo just above her pubic region and just north of her constantly small, and untouched pubic hair. The hair looked like a nest for the sprawling spider. The tattoo healed quicker than Anne had expected.

Anne debated whether to call Jamie, but decided to leave well alone.

With the new school year approaching Anne started her now familiar routines. She decided to add an arachnid/metamorphosis drawing in her course year. She looked over her notes for the year and how they fitted with the school calendar of events. She did a bit tweaking, but not much.

Anne was ready. As was her habit she pulled out the gin bottle and the tonic, lemon and some ice. Sat down in front of her TV, with a gin and tonic in hand and loaded Casablanca. It was ritual. She almost did not answer the telephone when it rang. But she knew it could be one of her friends wishing her well for the new term. She paused the movie.

"Anne Stacey Kelly?" Anne did not recognize the voice.

She gave a neutral "Yes..." Thinking it was one of the parents of one of her classes asking what their kids should bring in the way of art supplies on the first day. Anne had received such calls before.

"You're a teacher? Right?"

"Well, yes. Who is this speaking please?"

"You taught my son Jamie. I think we need to talk. I've some things for you should look at." Anne was stunned.

All she could think to say was "Where? When?"

"My house. Ten next Saturday morning."

Anne was regaining composure. "No way am I coming to your house. Starbucks on the High Street at nine in the morning, next Saturday."

"You've been watching too many horror movies. Starbucks is too busy for a confidential conversation. How about La Dolce Vita west of the bridge on the north side. They make great coffee as well as their heavenly Gelato and Pizzas. It'll be quiet at ten when they open. We'll have some privacy."

Anne replied flatly, "OK" and disconnected.

Anne had the worst two days of a new school year preparation she could recall. She was distracted and worried whether she would be still working next week. Anne imagined Sybll had videos and was going to turn her in to the police and or her School Board. Anne slowly became more measured in her thoughts.

Although she had made contact with Jamie for her phobia when he was still a student, no action was taken until he had graduated. She had approached him in good faith – she needed help and only help. He was of the age of majority. He was free to do as he pleased. But still Anne worried. She arranged an emergency appointment with an employment lawyer, and was reassured by what the lawyer had to say.

Anne started her planning for the meeting. She bought a small voice recording machine in case it got into a she said – she said case later on. She knew Sybll was a successful businesswoman, so Anne planned to match her by wearing a severe business suit. She included four-inch heels to gain some height. Anne had no plans to be looked down upon.

By the time Friday came around Anne was ready. "Bring it on." As she awoke on Saturday morning Anne's doubts returned and she cried. She wondered what she would do if she lost her job, which she loved.

Anne arrived early at La Dolce Vita. She parked outside and could see a well-rounded woman preparing for the day behind the counter. Anne moved as soon as the doors were unlocked at ten to ten. Anne ordered a cappuccino and sat with her back to the wall at the side of the café with a view of the door and outside.

Anne saw a Lexus drive up and park. The driver retrieved a briefcase from the car. Anne watched as the tall woman enters, approach the counter, exchange some pleasantry with the lady behind the counter and came over to Anne. From the first moment Anne saw the woman she knew it was Sybll. Anne stood to face her.

Sybll was the first to speak, "This is weird."

Anne knew what she meant. It was as if each was facing a mirror image. Not only could they be taken for identical twins, they both had power suits with pencil skirts and expensive blouses on. The colour of their hair was almost identical, although Anne's colour came from a rinse to hide the encroaching grey. They stood looking at each other in silence for a good thirty seconds.

Anne replied, "Yes. Definitely weird." She sat. Sybll sat too. Her coffee was brought to the table.

"Sisters?" looking at the two women.

"Thanks." For the coffee,

"No. Mutual acquaintances."

They continued to sit in silence for a further full minute summing each other up but coming to no conclusion. Anne broke the ice, "How's Jamie? How's his first week at Uni going?"

"He's really doing fine. But he did not go to University. He's arranged a gap year for himself. Jamie works at our firm now. For the year."

"Why would he delay?"

"Its your fault really. He is developing the Virtual Reality helmet as a tool for desensitization and aversion therapy. We – my husband and I - are encouraging him. Given him resources and two staff. He has a year to produce a marketable product."

"Lucky kid."

"We've found the harder we work the luckier we get." Sybll enjoyed giving the subtle put down.

Anne had difficulty staying silent. Sybll had called for the meeting; she should launch the conversation and say what she had to say.

Sybll finally started. "I have two files in my briefcase. One puts the boots to you; the other is conciliatory. I am still deciding which to get out. You started well, asking after Jamie. Also I cannot get over how much alike we are – to look at. What do you have to say to me?"

"First off I did not set out to become Jamie's transient lover. I was referred to him because of his interest in bugs, because of the problem I had with spiders."

"I knew that."

"Jamie was clever. He wrapped up his seduction in the procedure. I knew what was happening but seemed to have no way to resist it. He pushed all the right buttons. Jamie is a very attractive and sensitive young man. I am sure you know that. He is also needy. You probably know that as well. The last straw was that he convinced me he had fallen for me. Was in love with me."

12