Anne Working Overtime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

"Yes, I'm sorry Ms. Alden" she replied, taking a deep breath to try to meet her request.

"Call me Jean, will you? To everybody else here I'm Mr. Alden. To you I'm now Jean, OK?!?"

"Yes..... Jean".

"Dear Anne, you're so tense and jumpy. Is something wrong? Is there anything I can do? If it is, please tell me!"

Anything she could do? Was there ever! She could love her to the end of days. That's what she could do! And she could let her worship her body and kiss her feet all night long. That's what she could do!

But in this world... what could she actually do?

Anne suddenly realised that this was an extremely important moment, the time to tell this woman at least something of all everything that churned around in her head... if shereallywanted to get somewhere. She got weak with fear, and for a moment she thought she really was going to pass out. How could she possibly express her feeling to a person who drilled her eyes into the inner regions of her mind?

For the mphth time she pulled herself together with the last of her strength and looked up to meet the green eyes.

"I don't know if I can tell..." she finally squeezed out when the silence got unbearable. "I can't..; I shouldn't...; I must...."

Jean stood for another moment until she let go of her hands and grabbed her shoulders instead;

"Tell you what; we've got fifteen minutes till your next class. Why don't we go to my office, and I'll tell you my story. Then you can tell me yours. Maybe then we can sort out a few things. That's fair isn't it?"

Anne finally nodded.

Already on the way back to the office, Jean was well into her own story. Anne learned about her background, her long marriage, and the divorce three years ago. In the office she continued with the process of starting all over again at her age, how she chose what to do, who to work with and how to organise things. Should she continue with her old career as a college gym teacher, or should she go independent? She finished off by indicating to her that the choices she had made had opened a lot of possibilities to her and others, and that she later on might have something even for her!

A few days later she again indicated to Anne to stay behind after class. The conversation in her office had made Jean somewhat more human to Anne, and she really was able to relax a little bit better when she herd the steps coming her way, and Jean sat down at the desk beside her again. She had taken off her white coat and was wearing her "business- suit" underneath, a slightly different grey- green thing with a matching red scarf with white lines across it, and a shiny white shirt. She looked just fantastic.

Instead of torturing her with short moments of silence, Jean now immediately started the kind of small- talk that she had been doing last time back in her office, and when it subsequently was Anne's turn to get on with her part, it happened so smoothly that she almost forgot to get nervous. She didn't have the nerve though to touch into any of her feelings for her own sex, and for Jean in particular, so they ended up chatting almost like old girlfriends for a long time.

That definitely broke the ice, and after that they had many conversations, focusing mainly on Anne's coaching role for the potential school athletes, obviously. But still Jean left her with the feeling that she was special, and Anne's feelings of love and passion grew every passing day.

Until she finally got the nerve to tell her. Back there in her office. She had mobilised all her strength, and then went on to try to express it all in a frank and open way. Just how she really felt about her, plain and simple. Only problem though, that at the very moment she got far enough to know that her meaning was clear to Jean, her strength vanished, and she broke down in tears. Jean was at her side immediately, holding her and comforting her as she now simply poured out all the rest of it, all her feelings, her dreams and her fantasies, completely without any thoughts of the consequences.

Jean listened in silence as she held her hands and dried her tears with a soft towel.

When Anne eventually calmed down somewhat, she grabbed her hand in her own again, lifted her cheek and smiled into her face;

"I knew from the first moment that you were made of the right stuff; a girl with the right feelings for women. One with a desire to please a lady! I also sensed that there was something between us, but I honestly didn't know if you were just shy or if there was something more. After all many girls of your agearevery shy."

She held in for a little while as Anne tried to calm down. "Now, when I know this things about you, - how you feel about me and about women in general, I think there are things that you should know about me too!"

She hugged Anne and was silent for a moment again. "I'll have to go now though, and I'll need a little time to tell you. Why don't you meet me at the parking lot tomorrow after school, and we'll have a little drive? OK?"

More waiting, more nervousness and more or less sleepless nights. Anne discovered that she was totally exhausted! She actually had been living her ordinary life, done her training, her reading and attended the lectures as usual. But still; the emotional tear took its toll, finally, and that very morning she was supposed to meet Jean at the parking lot, she nearly overslept. She had to run without any preparations, she didn't even have time to comb her hair! And when she fell down at the seat beside Jean in her cabriolet, she was all breathless and sweaty and messed up, again showing herself from her worst possible side. Their meeting was supposed to be at least a little bit discrete as well, but she felt everybody must have observed her fierce tempo across the parking lot!

As usual Jean was calm, relaxed, elegant and beautiful, though. She smiled at Anne's attempts to freshen up a bit with the assistance of a back mirror, then started up and took off down the hill in direction of the Betsena highway. She chatted lightly as she let Anne calm down and finish somehow. They were already speeding along the highway as she felt time was right to bring up her part of their stories.

"You already know about my background, about my marriage and divorce. What I actually would like, is to get into some details about a few of the activities I've pulled off together with some people I know since my own years back in school. Some of these things are quite ordinary, like establishing fitness studios and consultant branches for the schools in the region. A few of the other ones are rather special though, and you'd never believe me if I told you about it right here and now."

Jean looked over at Anne with a seductive smile indicating that she had a big secret to be revealed only when she would find the time right. She obviously tried to make Anne curious.

"I told you back in the office that there are a few things you should know about me. Now you'll know!"

She got serious; "You know I noticed you almost at once when I started lecturing here. And I was from the very beginning thinking of you as a possible participant in one of the activities I'm talking about! To be very honest there are already someone special in my life, several actually. So emotionally I'm quite happy with my current situation. But, don't let that discourage you! If you're the stuff I'm hoping you are, I can assure you there'll be a special place for you. Much more so than you could imagine!"

Anne listened without saying anything. She was trying to understand what the woman actually was saying. It seemed to her that she was in fact intending to put her through some kind of a test. A kind of test that should tell if she would qualify to be the special person in her life! What did that really mean? Didn't she feel anything for her at all? Or so little anyway that some kind of test would be the only decisive thing, not the feelings she hoped she had to her?

"I cannot say that I've found thereally biglove of my life though, and I'm definitely looking! But I want that person to be someone really special - obviously, and one of the ways to find out, is the one I'm thinking of."

Again she smiled over at Anne; "How to say it in a proper way... well, I'm a woman with a lot of emotions, a hot girl. At least that's how I feel. And it shouldn't be a surprise that I enjoy a sexual relationship just as much as the next girl. And yes, Idolike girls! My husband sure was a jerk, but I don't think that was the sole reason why I feel the way I do now. Rather the other way around. We split because it got clear to me what my feelings really were. And on top of that he was the way he was. That just made the decision easier."

Jean was serious again, and Anne thought she had seen even some pain in those eyes through the fading smile.

Those beautiful eyes. The eyes that just told her that she indeed meant something to her. That told her that if things were right, she could get that very special place in her heart!

As she listened to Jane on the way back, her mind was focused on what it would take to get there, and it was more and more clear to her that she would do anything,anything, if she could reach her goal. Sure enough, the woman was old enough to be her mother, but somehow that didn't matter. The attraction was so strong that she felt eternal happiness by the mere thought of resting in those strong arms, or – her heart started pounding again – between those strong thighs. The thought made her warm all the way through as they drove back up the hill again. A combination of intense love and pure passion!

"Now dear Anne", she smiled as Anne opened the door back at the parking lot; "here is my business card. On the backside I'll write you the name of a restaurant I know and like about half an hour from here. To the north. If youreallyare interested in finding out a little bit more about what I've indicated to you, you should come and meet me there at this day and this time. If you do that, then I'll know that you're interested enough to be a possible participant in some of those very interesting activities I've told you about. Then we'll see what stuff you're made of!" With the last words she smiled, closed the car door as Anne was out, threw her a kiss and took off, leaving her in a cloud of dust.

Anne stood there at the parking lot for a long while afterwards thinking about what the lady had said. Her strong attraction to her was mixed with a feeling of uncertainty about what she really meant. Was she just misunderstanding everything, or was this the ultimate chance to enter the world of her fantasies, the fantasies that never seemed to leave her alone?

She didn't know, but she knew one thing for sure; She really would like to find out what it was all about. When would there ever be another chance?

But, on the other hand, did she dare? Did she actually know what she was doing? What she was now getting herself involved in? She wasn't stupid, and she knew the lady didn't engage her like this just for nothing. She just wasn't that kind of person. Consequently, if she went on to see her at that restaurant she was already involved, and whatever was in store for her after that, it would be increasingly difficult to back out.

She would have to think this over quite carefully before she took this next step.... Quite carefully.

But.... Deep inside she knew what she wanted to do....

Suddenly she realised that a soft call had come from somewhere behind her. She could hardly hear it through her doze at first, but when it was repeated again a moment later, her mind was suddenly back at the sun- baked terrace in Thera, and she lazily rose enough to recognize a familiar profile standing in the door to the flat. A very familiar profile. It was her. The person of her life! The one who had given her, and still gave her everything she needed to be happy. Everything. She dropped her sunglasses back down on her nose, and got up from her recliner. With a big smile she went over to the other woman, kissed her hand and went with her into the cool inside of their flat.

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers
12