Anne Working Overtime Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
271 Followers

Anne was deeply concentrated by now, and followed the instructions almost mechanically. She let go of the creamy buttocks, and placed her hands at her hips, holding the bucking pelvis in position. Then she moved her tongue upwards, and started a series of strong flicking movements with her tongue right across the base of it.

Mary's body stiffened within a few seconds, and she yelled out as she threw her head back and came like a rocket right into the wonderful mouth glued to her pussy! Hands came down and grasped Anne's head, pressing her face hard into the cleft, holding her still as love juices practically squirted into her mouth.

Her entire lower body bucked up and down on the couch. The movements were almost painful, but Anne hung on for all she was worth, working the clit frantically with her tongue to prolong the ecstasy as long as possible. A surge of sheer happiness flowed through her from the simple fact that she could bring this wonderful woman such pleasure.

Mary ended her first orgasm of the day by almost tearing Anne's hair off as the last convulsions shook her body. Then she collapsed on the couch, gasping and panting, slowly letting Anne's head loos from her crushing grip. The legs again slipped apart, and the arms fell limply to the side. Anne stayed in position, continuing her patient tongue work by carefully letting the tip massage the urethra area, in a good "safe" distance from the oversensitive clit. Jean noticed, and new for sure that this one was a real talent!

At this stage Anne felt so hot that she was on the edge of a powerful orgasm herself. Even without touching herself at all! She felt that all she needed to do was to rub her thighs together a few times, and she'd be off like the space shuttle! She continued her patient work until Mary moaned that she could take no more at the moment, and Jean asked her to sit up. Anne got the tissues Jean had had prepared, and wiped her face as she adoringly looked up at Mary.

She suddenly realised that she now could meet the woman's eyes without feeling any kind of discomfort or nervousness. She had even excitedly watched her face during the last stages before her climax.

Mary got some tissues as well, and sat up with deep sighs, pressing some of them to her saturated pussy. She suddenly looked down herself and started laughing; "You're really incredible. Look at me! I can hardly remember last time somebody brought me to a condition like this!" she exclaimed, pointing at her wrinkled dress, and looking directly at Anne. "Come to me, darling!!" Anne moved forward on the mat, and let herself fall in the arms of the woman she had brought so much enjoyment. Completely relaxed they looked each other in the eyes before they shared a deep kiss.

Jean let them enjoy the nearness of each other for a moment before she again took charge of the lecture.

"Now, I think Mary and Pamela should hit the showers again, while Me and Anne go through the lesson again to look for further improvements".

After taking a few more sips of the now almost cold coffee, the two ladies got to their feet, and left for the bathroom. Then Jean turned to Anne;

"Anne, I'm impressed! This is some of the best performance from a beginner I've seen in a very long time. OK Mary may not be that experienced still, but she knows how to treasure a real talent". She gently stroked Anne's hair as she spoke.

"So, my dear, how about you? How do you feel? Are you very horny yourself yet, or still nervous"?

Anne sighed as she looked straight back at her tutor. Her nervousness was all gone now.

"I feel wonderful! I was very nervous in the beginning, but now I feel fine. Do you really think she enjoyed what I did"?

Jean laughed. "But of course dear, couldn't you tell?!? She loved it! And she's gonna want more: She'll be more relaxed now, and more able to stand your ministration over a somewhat longer time. But you didn't answer my question; doyoufeel horny by now"?

Anne looked down and reddened slightly. "Yes", the answer came; "yes, I do".

"Fine! That means you're coming along nicely, and even faster than I expected! I need to know that you don't feel pressed in any way. You'll be allowed to relieve yourself later, but in your role as a service girl, it's important to get used to the fact that your feelings are totally irrelevant when you're on duty. Your lady should feel intense pleasure as much of the time as possible. And you'll soon enough find out that you perform best when you're hot yourself, and you enjoy it the most too!

Believe me; I know what I'm talking about!"

Anne believed. For a moment she looked down and enjoyed the gentle touch, then turned to her again; "But why was Mary wearing a suit like that? It just got wrinkled!"

"Well", Jean answered, "you know we're really not always sure actually how to start the lectures. You can say it's an attempt to make you familiar with the situations you can expect to face in most field cases – as we're trying to get used to call it. But we're not sure if it's the right thing, so we'll see about that".

Anne was sent off to one of the restrooms to wash her face and brush her teeth. Jean then came in with new, lacy panties, a new T-shirt and jogging pants for her to wear on the next session. She also helped her with a new, ultra-thin coat of lipstick and a veryverydiscreet cheek rogue.

The two of them then sat back down on the coach and discussed the technical part of tongue worshipping, as they waited for the other to women to finish their preparations. Anne felt glowing hot, and so happy she could sing. She still felt strange and a bit shy discussing these things the way they did, but as long as she could avoid Jean's eyes when it overcame her, it was quite OK. She felt 100% comfortable with her.

The two ladies came back in after a few minutes, both of them draped in white, thick towels. Mary had her hair set up again, somewhat differently this time, and looked better than ever, sparkling well- being as she and Pam found their places again on the couch. Jean put her hand on Anne's shoulder, and gently pushed her off and down on her knees at the mat again in front of the two women.

"Now, Anne, you'll try all by yourselves. You'll apply all the techniques we have discussed. I will not comment as you go, but we'll make a summary afterwards".

Anne nodded. She was proud to notice that she had no problems looking directly up into Mary and Pam's eyes this time. And when Mary opened her towel, slipped a little down on the couch and slowly spread her legs for her, the familiar heat again rushed through her body and made her heart pound and her earlobes glow. Slowly she bent forward for her next lesson.

This time the spreading legs felt like a wide-open embrace. The rosy pussy lips split apart right before Anne's tongue reached them, as to warmly welcome her in between. She let her arms slide under the now naked thighs and slipped her hands up along the side of her lover's waist, feeling the wonderful body adjusting to lay comfortably down in her hands. Jean sat back with crossed legs, watching the action, with a pen and note pad in her lap. Pam sat wrapped in her towel beside her, equally relaxed, sipping another cup of coffee and observing the second lecture of the day.

Anne felt the passion warm her body, and as she met Mary's eyes through the dark, curly bush of hair in front of her nose, she dug her tongue deep into the love channel and simultaneously rubbed her upper lip against the base of the clit. As Mary's face grew tense, she didn't feel sure if it was from new, intense mouth heat, or from a slightly sore clit from the first lecture.

But if there had been some soreness initially, this was apparently soon forgotten as Anne's tongue made the body in front of her tremble from intense hormone waves. Mary's moans and groans, mixed with the wet sounds of Anne's lapping tongue was all that could be heard for the next twenty minutes as they built up for the next thunderous orgasm.

Eventually Anne once again had her victim shaking and convulsing totally out of control as the two spectators watched in awe. They had both most certainly seen some convincing oral performances in their time, but it was clear to all that this was something very special. A unique talent beyond anything they had ever seen up until now.

As Mary came the second time, it was a mind – and ear – shattering experience. Anne drove her tongue deep into the spasming pussy and just hung on as the body sprawled and twisted back and forth on the couch. Both hands clung to her head, and then Mary's knees suddenly straightened out so her legs went up against the ceiling as she lay shaking and jerking totally out of control, ecstasy twisting her fabulous body. Anne held the flexing buttocks in a steady grip as she violently tilted the pulsing clit back and forth with her tongue, putting all her strength into pressing her face deep into the wonderful pussy. Mary stiffened totally for a long moment before another wave of spasming and jerking took her over the final edge and had her scream out her wild passion so loud that Pam and Jean instinctively bent away from them as a sheer protective reflex.

Then, finally, Mary slowly came down again, breathing heavily as she let her legs fall down, then crossing them over Anne's back as she found herself a new resting position to start recovering. She was shiny with sweat by now, and grabbed the white towel beside her to wipe her face and neck. With the towel resting over her tits, she let her head sink back and let her body relax, enjoying the sweet sensation of a deep, sweet afterglow. Every now and then she experienced small aftershocks that stocked the otherwise very regular breathing.

Anne had let her tongue remain motionless within the folds of the superheated pussy, but now had it glide very slowly around the deep part of the silky love channel, also now well away from the over sensitive clit.

This still was more than Mary could stand though, and after a short while of recovery and very gentle tongue titillation, she begged for mercy with a thin voice. Jean understood that her partner reallywastotally worn out after just one and a half hour of instruction, and finally granted her near desperate request. As Mary was released, and rolled over to the side, totally spent, Jean called for Pamela to slide down on the couch and open her legs. "I see that we need someone with real stamina to handle you", she smiled, looking from Mary over to Pam. Pam had worked up a tremendous heat from the intense display of skilled service, and was more than ready to comply when the request finally came. "I thought you'd never ask", she smiled, putting her towel to the side, and spreading her legs invitingly to Anne, who already was in the process of crawling over to the position in front of her. The sight of Mary's collapse had not discouraged Pam at all, and she was determined to go to this task with a strength and discipline that would show them all who was the one with experience in this place....

Tantala
Tantala
271 Followers
12