Anne Working Overtime Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

"This is why!"

Jean knew, but still pretended. She needed to have it all confirmed. To hear it spoken out. Slightly increased pressure on the finger made Anne look up again. The girl could clearly see the glow of love in those grey- green eyes, no matter how much they tried to hide it. She knew she was trapped. She – from her submissive position – was the one who slowly got on top of it all. She was the one who eventually even might be able to twist this lady around her little finger! So just let her believe that she was running the show all by herself. Let her feel in charge of things. Just let her interrogate her about her feelings. That really didn't matter now.

"Anne, you must tell me why... I need to know!"

All that mattered was that she would win the love of this lady. Just by being the one she was. Sure her skills and girlish charm was an important part of it. But still - first of all - being the one she was.

Tears suddenly filled her eyes.

"Because it's the greatest pleasure of all to give you pleasure! To really know that you feel good, and that I can give you intense orgasms when I work my lips and my tongue the right way! This feeling is so intense, that I'm afraid I'll ruin it if I relieve myself as I give you pleasure. Being hot and horny, and feeling that you enjoy the passionate caresses my own heat drives me on to give you, that's just the ultimate enjoyment; the moment when I feel most alive and happy. I.... I just can't describe it!!"

Jean felt the heat spread throughout her own body once again. She had heard exactly what she wanted to hear. The kind of submissiveness that she knew she needed if she should take a new lover into her life. And the kind of stuff that her girls should be made of!

It was amazing! She had had two violent orgasms in a short time, and now she again felt the familiar trickling in her pussy. Just from the words and the attitude of this little strumpet. She couldn't help but release the pressure of her finger on the forehead, and let that mouth descend down to its favourite task. And when that glorious tongue sprang to work again, there in fact was no soreness or oversensitivity at all. Just heavenly heat and passion, again! Incredible!

She slowly let herself slide back level, and lay quiet for a moment as that familiar mouth heat once more spread throughout her belly and thighs. A hand came down and caressed the curly locks of the untidy head.

"I'm so glad to hear that", she breathed, looking with dizzy eyes onto the roof. "This attitude is extremely important when servicing our clients, and I must admit I like it very much with my partner too!"

She adjusted her position slightly so she could support her head against the armrest as she looked down at Anne.

"Just as you say, the constant heat in your body from not relieving yourself is a crucial factor to your success as a service girl. In the beginning it's mostly experienced as unpleasant, but when you learn to live with it, and perform with it, you eventually find that it's actually the ultimate thing. That this pressure inside you is pure pleasure, added up by the feelings generated by pleasuring your lady. Her orgasm is your orgasm! Hers is physical one, while yours is mental. But both are equally strong! Eventually it becomes a lifestyle, and you learn to appreciate the mental climax you experience with your lady more that your own physical one".

Anne listened carefully as she let the tip of her tongue circle wetly around the urethra, just under the most sensitive spot. The belly in front of her vision moved gently up and down with the breathing, without any signs of contractions or jerks yet. The small, well trimmed pubic bush split elegantly around her nose.

As Jean probably could expect, Anne really didn't believe that it would be possible to survive such intensive sex without any relief. She would burn up from the inside! Right now giving Jean pleasure was much more important than her own relief, true enough, but shedefinitelyhad to get these tensions out of her system somehow later on, no question about that! But not now. All that mattered now was the hunt for the first small microscopic twitch in thighs, belly or buttocks that would tell her that her lady was in for a new climb towards ecstasy!

Jean continued her lecture by talking about how she planned to set her up with several of her other girls to build a team that should specialize on Anne's technique, and how she expected this to be a deadly weapon in her quest to get the richest and most influential clients. And what that would mean for their own partnership as things developed further.

Anne found she listened only half way. She was once again lost in this wonderful pussy! She felt like having found her place in life. This was the place that she wanted to stay forever!

Eventually Jean's voice faded, and it took less than half an hour from there until she reached her next thunderous climax!

But still Anne was able to take her gently down again, lovingly nurture her through the critical period of recovery and then build her strength and stamina for the next go. And the next. And the next!

On and on their lovemaking went. All through the long hours of the afternoon and into the night. Jean never thought her body was capable of such titanic efforts! There was nothing like time and place any more. And when real dark darkness came and they could hardly see each other's faces any longer, there was nothing as far from Anne's mind as Wednesday. The day she had thought shereallywas waiting for....

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers
12