Anne Working Overtime Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
271 Followers

"Oh, and one last important thing!" Carol looked up and pointed at a red button at the side of the bench with a snug smile. "This is what we call the chicken switch! It deflates the headboard level adjustment pump when it's pressed! That lowers you down from your lady's touch. Emergency only!!"

Carol faced them with a warning smile and a raised finger.

"Really! If you'd have any idea how terrible a chicken drop is to the lady, - even in training - you would understand what I mean.

So, obviously,... if you positivelyknowyou can't go through with it, then yes! Otherwise.... NO!!"

Anne felt a great relief. Even though she was sure she could die between Carol's full ass cheeks, it was wonderful to know that there was an escape. If she should get sick, choke, suffocate or simply just get scared. This way – with such concerns out of mind - she would be able to focus 100% on the ultimate task.

Her heart pounded like a super tanker engine piston. Pleeeease let it be her!!

Carol put her palms together and looked over at Mary and Jennifer.

"Now girls! Jen is quite new to this. You Mary tried it already once last week. We had a thorough introduction a few days ago.

Are you ready to take on the challenge?"

The two looked at each other and nodded. Then got up and slowly came forward. Jen cast a shy glance over at Anne as she passed by. The girl was not able to hide her eagerness as she lay back on the bench however, and Anne felt quite sure already that she had a special crush on Mary.

Carol stepped over her with the breathing tubes. With gentle and experienced hands she inserted the plug into the girl's nostrils. Anne could see that the final squeeze to fasten it properly made the girl's body tense for a short moment, but then she relaxed again.

Mary dropped her towel and slipped into a thick, white robe. She then climbed the machine throwing the back of the robe behind her, and very carefully positioned her bottom on the seat, with her delicate pussy right over the central slot.

Anne's heart pounded even harder as she heard a gasp of excitement escape the girl underneath as the whole scenery was unfolded right over her face.

Carol smiled down at her and then returned to her instructions, talking partly to Jen and partly to the audience;

"Now, in Mary's left armrest there are two buttons that controls the small pump adjusting the head board position of the service girl. Here you can see. When pressing the upper button, her head is adjusted upward to fit into the slot in the seat, bringing her firmly in contact with her lady."

As the almost unnoticeable whistle of air was heard, Jen's head rose slowly. Carol produced a piece of red tissue that looked like some kind of napkin, and swiftly put it in a ring around the girls face.

"Just to prevent moist from leaking out too much," she informed with another snug smile.

Jennifer's face slowly disappeared up into the seat slot, and a moment later a shaking sigh from the overheated Mary told them that the sweet mouth had found its position. She closed her eyes and arched her back to get the best possible contact. Then she relaxed, casually pulled the robe around her body and slowly leaned back to enjoy the ministration.

Soon she sat almost completely motionless with closed eyes, arms on the rests, cheeks glowing, thighs trembling slightly with the sparks of pleasure.

The others stood in silence for a moment, just watching the two in action. The lack of activity around her finally made Mary surface to this world again. When she opened her eyes and met the gazes of the rest of the group she smiled shyly and more or less instinctively pulled the robe a little tighter over her bust. A sudden loud and very wet slurping sound from underneath made her tremble.

"That's a mistake which comes from lack of experience", Carol smiled, referring to the sounds coming from Jennifer. "It happens when her lips slip out of position when she sucks in combination with tongue flicking. It's disturbing to the lady, so obviously we'll train to avoid it. But don't worry too much about that in the beginning.

We're instructors, and we'll help you perfect your techniques.

Anne actually didn't worry at all. The sounds of the outrageous lovemaking in front of her had her so unbelievable hot she was almost sorry that the wettest once were not allowed. She still stood behind Carol, admiring the view of that fantastic rear. Oh, when ever would it be time to have it descending down onherface?!?

The lecture went on for another five minutes with Carol pointing out details about the basics of the technique.

Then she finally held in and took a deep breath.

"Okay, so far this has been more like a fitness gym program instruction. Not very sensual at all!

So now we'll start focusing on the purpose of these units, and all the pleasure they can give. Then me and Anne will eventually join our two lovers here".

She moved up and stroked Mary's cheek with a gentle hand as she started to recognise a very familiar tensed expression on her face. Then she turned and met the glowing hot gaze from Anne, and smiled seductively at her.

"Are you ready for me, little one?"

Anne couldn't help it. Her knees got numb and she started shaking like a leaf. She wanted to scream and jump around from sheer joy. To fall down on the floor and kiss this awesome lady's toes.

"Oh, yes", she managed to sigh. For a moment her new confidence faded, and the familiar sore- trunked Indian elephant syndrome overwhelmed her again. How on earth should she be able to get down on that bench without making a total fool of herself? And sure enough, the panties under her shorts dug thoroughly into her ass crack!

Clearly it wasn't just Jean that could make her feel this way!

Carol buried her smiling brown eyes into hers. Not as intense as Jean, but still letting her strength and confidence glow through those huge spectacle lenses.

"Relax, Anne. We won't kill you! We're here to find out what you can do, and how well you can do it. All of us – including you -onlydo what we're comfortable with... right?! For pleasure!"

"It... it's not that. I...I just.."

"What dear?"

How could she tell her that the only thing on her mind was to have that magnificent butt all over her face?! To drown in between those peachy globes?

"Well...."

Carlo's smile got even broader.

"If it's what I hope it is, we're in for a great time, both of us!! Shall we?"

With Carol's hand guiding her, she was down on the bench in no time, - without turning over or destroying anything!

As she bent down to her with the breathing tubes, she suddenly lowered her voice and whispered;

"By the way, Anne, I hope Jean has familiarised you with the term burster?"

"No."

"That's what I feared.... Shit!!

So she didn't inform you that I'm the head burster of the lecture group?!"

Anne shook her head. The woman smiled.

"Okay, I'll just have to try to hold in then. Sssssshh!... I'll tell you afterwards!"

With that she lowered the pipes down to Anne's nose.

Anne couldn't think any more about the lady's remarks. She clenched her fists as she felt the tube ends enter. It was quite painful. Worst when the plug was fitted. Not as bad as she feared though, probably thanks to the very gentle and experienced hand.

As she rose to start her own preparations, Anne noticed Debbie pushing one of the leather chairs up facing the two machines. Then a smiling Jean with a drink in her hand came into view and slumped down into it.

"Supervision time", she chuckled as she crossed her legs and took another sip from her glass.

The two ladies smiled at each other as Carol slipped off her jacket, threw it over the back of the machine and started hoisting up her skirt. With practiced elegancy she raised it just high enough to easily step over Anne's body, but without making a public display out of it.

To Anne it was a completely different story! As the middle slot of the chair was removed, and Carol's butt started coming down, she was faced with an image of overwhelming erotic beauty. So strong was the sexual impulse of the view unfolding over her that the breath left her completely. She trembled even more.

Somehow the lady's style and appearance had made her almost certain that she would be shaved and sleek as the day she was born. And she was not mistaking.

She had the longest slit with the fattest and most robust inner pussy lips Anne had ever seen. And the tight little hole behind it was flawlessly grey- pink and smooth, looking just plain lovely. Again it was this hungry predator- like look, this wild female animal, - demanding, insatiable and totally all- consuming - the look and the feeling that made Anne's blood boil from burning passion. She just wasn't able to control her shaking.

As the ass cheeks touched and sank down on the seat on each side of the slot, the juicy pussy lips slipped apart, revealing a light pink and soaking wet inside. A clear drop fell down onto her upper lip, exactly between the pipes. She joyfully licked it off with the tip of her tongue and devoured it hungrily.

Carol had raised her skirt just enough to allow full access from underneath. She folded it nicely around her so she was covered up to the surroundings. Jean had to remind her to lift it a little extra for her to be able to observe the lecture.

"How are you doing, dear?" Carol asked looking down between her legs. She had noticed Anne's trembling, and knew exactly how exited she was. How wonderful that her body still could arouse such soul- shattering passion! And even with timid beauties like this one!

"Wonderful" Anne managed to answer breathlessly.

"Great," came the response. "Now I'll start pumping your headboard upwards. I'll do it very slowly, and as you remember you can interrupt it any time with your switch. The slot in my seat is now broader than it usually would be. That's for you to be able to hear us. This could result in me pressing harder down on you than usual, but again; if it becomes unbearable, you use the switch.... if you should feel you really have to!

Anne nodded and a faint hissing told her the pump had started. Very slowly her head was lifted. Carol's pink- grey asshole quivered deliciously as she wiggled her behind slightly to find the best possible position.

Deb came into view and gently placed the same kind of red plush- like round napkin around her face that Jennifer had. Everything was ready.

The faint hissing from the air pump drove her painstakingly slowly upwards.

A tiny gasp escaped the mistress above as her nose touched and nuzzled against the wrinkled rosebud. Then her head was squeezed lightly down into the board padding, and the gaping pussy lips came down on each side of her cheeks to seemingly swallow her entire face. The heat and the wetness was incredible, and passion and joy ran as chilling shivers along her spine as she felt her face being pressed further and further into the damp crack.

She raised her hands and folded her fingers behind Carol's spine in an instinctive attempt to squeeze her harder down. Down on her entire being. She just couldn't help it. The submissive pleasure had taken total control.

No chicken switch for her! Not even if she would die in there!

Breathing went surprisingly easy though. The pipes were squeezed together a little, but their flexible reinforcement prevented a total collapse as the pressure increased. A perfect design, as always.

Jean had moved up to the edge of her seat and was following the unfolding events with shining eyes as she saw Anne's cheek slowly dig up into the crack at her friend's clit. As Carol finally released the button, her pussy lips formed a soft seal over the girl's lower face. A few more adjustment clicks on the buttons, and everything was in perfect position for the lecture.

Jean had been totally transfixed on Carol and Anne. Suddenly Mary's almost whispering voice reached in to her.

The woman still sat with her eyes squeezed shut and her hands holding the armrests in a strained grip as she whispered instructions, encouragements and urges to the girl below. She had adjusted her position slightly, and it was clear to Jean that she already had her little darling's tongue working gently on her overheated clit. The first signs of unnoticeably small spasms in thighs and abdomen appeared, and Jean guessed it wouldn't take long until that clever youngster had her all shaking and gasping in her seat.

Anne felt and enjoyed the almost crushing weight as Carol again adjusted her position slightly over her face. Her nose slid even tighter up against the asshole, and the pussy lips slipped around wetly over her chin. She let her tongue carefully explore the silky folds of the soaked pussy, trying to control her shivering passion to the benefit of her instructress. In this position she had full access to the hot depths of the long love channel, but was not able to reach with her tongue all the way up to the clit and urethra. At least not just like that. Maybe if she would try to modify her special skills?.....

"OK Anne, I know you're fine. You haven't made any moves for your chicken switch at all. I'm so glad!" Carol's voice was almost shockingly loud and clear to Anne. Her ears were almost touching the leather on each side and she was totally consumed by the sensations created by the crotch being squeezed down on her. Mentally she somehow was tuned in on total silence.

"Now I'll relax and concentrate on your technique. Jean will take you through most of the technical part. I'll basically just let you know how things feel, Okay?"

How did they expect her to respond? Of course it was Okay! Okay or switch! Nothing in between....

"So, Anne," Jean started, sitting up in her chair, "I can see you're already familiarising yourself down there. Whenever you're ready, you can start with what you do best of all; your fantastic trust- technique. I'm especially curious to see how it works in this position!"

Anne wasn't ready. She really wanted to tease the juicy, predator- tasting folds with a gently working tongue just a little longer. She felt so sure about her ability to break also Carol's defences, and so thrilled about her position that she was in no hurry to bring up her big guns yet. Her main concern was the problems she had in reaching up to the clit area. It was right at the tip of her lower jaw, next to impossible to reach with her nose buried this way up the rosebud in the back.

But she had already felt that her more or less failed attempts at it had caused small reflexes through the buttocks and hips over her, so her lady definitely was ready to ride. And after all, it washerpleasure, and not her own, that was the point. Sure she would have time for her own enjoyment as she took her through the sensitive afterglow of her first orgasm. Then she wouldn't need to get to her clit anyway.

She felt her body shake even more as she mobilized for her first penetration. Her hands were still clinging to Carol's hips, and as she let her tongue push inward, she felt a wave of small buttock shivers trickle all over her face and fingers. Thighs tensed, back arched and tits pushed forwards responding to a sharp intake of air.

She reached her full stretch, relaxed for a few seconds and then pushed all the way in, using her grip around the hips to squeeze in as far as she possibly could.

Wonderful! Fantastic! A completely mind blowing submissive sensation! Carol's high heel spikes rattled against the footrest plates on each side, as uncontrollable jerks made her thighs live their own life.

Ha! This woman was solid gone, even before they got started!! She had looked as experienced in this game as Jean herself, possibly even more. But that was before she was seated with Anne Thornton! Anne could lick'em all... in more ways than one.

Jean couldn't help it. She was amazed again. She had known Carol so long, and seen her twitch and scream in pleasure so many times. And seen and admired her ability to play it cool as the sensations hit her. Now she was gone like a fart at Mt. Everest already at the first full penetration! She wouldn't last many minutes, that's for sure. Pam's record would definitely stand.

Carol regained her composure somehow, and tried to relax as the skilled tongue started an intensely slow rhythm of full penetrations, filling her totally with each inward thrust. Jean wasn't lying; this girl was far beyond anything she had ever had in this chair before. And she had quite a few already!

The heat continued spreading all throughout her abdomen. It felt like sweet trickling on its way all out into the tip of her toes.

The tongue had a way of wiggling when it pushed inwards... or kind of bend maybe, some indescribable motion that made her vaginal canal contract to squeeze around it.... tightly. And she realised it happened no matter how much she tried to relax. Even when she concentrated fully on relaxing every single muscle! A perfect pleasure reflex!

And she could already feel the faint signals of a beginning tightening of her belly!!

She almost panicked. She was supposed to be the cool instructor. Someone to use time and patience to bring on the right skills to her clumsy student!

A purely defensive instinct made her shift her buttocks slightly, just trying to ease the intensity of the shameless tongue as it continued its rhythmic, rigorous thrusts. It only made things worse though. As the heat rapidly grew, she came to realise that it was something about the tip of the tongue bending upwards, or something like that. Something that constantly provoked the strained love tube walls to contract like a clamp around the full length. In a sucking attempt to hold it in a crushing grip. Something that made the friction unbearable.... Made the melting sensations burn and glow and keep expanding out into the thighs and the full length of her spine. And into the arms. And the nipples! And then the mind and the soul!! All of her being! Until it was over her like a hurricane. Before she even knew it! Before her mind was even set to deal with it.

The slit cramped down around the tongue. So hard that Anne's rhythm was interrupted in the middle of a backstroke. She had to use almost all her strength to pull back and then bury in again to the very bottom. Carol bent until she nearly doubled up, as her body shook violently. Then she threw herself back and screamed!

Her knees smacked together over Anne's body, making her high heels slip off the footrest plates and kick around without any control.

Her hips bucked crazily back and forth over Anne's face as she started her ride through an orgasmic bliss beyond anything she had ever experienced.

Mary had been on the very brink of her own orgasm from Jen's clever tongue, and the sound effect from the neighbouring seat was enough to get her over the edge as well.

Although she wasn't as vocal as Carol, the volume of the action in front of her was enough to make Jean instinctively lean back in her chair as she stared breathlessly.

Another lecture totally out of control. Another example of how her newfound talent devastated one of her most hardy and enduring instructors. Even in this position. Even at her first go. Hardly without a word of guidance. Or encouragement. Or hesitation!

Just like that! Pure and genuine natural talent!

The two women bucked like crazy in their seat as both their service girls received a generous quantity of erupting pussy juices. Anne could feel it squeeze in waves around her fully penetrated tongue as she strove to stay in position and to maximise her lady's ecstasy. But even if her hands held the jolting hips in a clamping grip, she was not able to avoid that her tongue was being drawn slightly in and out by the movements. These small movements were enough to generate unbearably hot waves of intense sparks throughout Carol's entire belly that in a few more seconds drew another, even more violent orgasm out of the straining woman. Escalated by the clit being mashed against the tip of Anne's cheek. Her nose rubbing up against, and partly inside the sphincter of her pulsing back opening – as far as the breathing tube holder would allow. Her hands tight on those exquisite hips. Her entire being focused on the one task of maximising this woman's pleasure. On drinking the juices of her ecstasy. On drowning in the depths in between those fantastic globes, into ultimate womanhood, softness, passion and heat.

Tantala
Tantala
271 Followers