Anne Working Overtime Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
270 Followers

Even as Jean rushed into her own climax, she was still able to peek over at Anne's composure as the girl struggled to work herself up, and then bent over the knocked- out mistress trying to get her to come around again somehow. And she realized through the bliss of ecstasy that she had never been this close to falling in love with someone! Never!! She had seen Veronica pass out in sexual rapture on several occasions, so she knew that was nothing to worry about at all. And it was almost inevitable that is would happen with Anne! Her own Anne!!

The feeling flowing through her body from this new realization added to the purely sexual ecstasy she experienced, and she had to bite her knuckles almost to the point of drawing blood not to scream like a plain amateur as she let her body shake and tremble on. On and on. On the quivering ride to the perfect satisfaction.... For now....

Pam and Linda had collapsed down on the carpet during the final part of their ecstasy. The slave girl fell with her right thigh landing right across one of the coils of the bullwhip, adding to the agony from Pam's merciless pull in her hair.

The other ladies had had several opportunities to calm their nerves already, but still their orgasms were absolutely all- consuming. Pam had been out of her skin from excitement before she even started! No wonder she forgot everything except her own ecstasy! In spite of her natural thoughtfulness and compassion, she had become almost completely insensitive even to her partner's agony.

Until she finally slipped back... totally spent. And totally happy! And extremely proud of a performance she knew everybody would remember for a long time....

It was a party like no other... at least to most of them! Everybody felt totally drained of any last spark of energy. Even some of the service girls were so exhausted that they lay like dead between the open thighs of their mistresses.

It really would take something to topple the performance they had witnessed tonight!

It took a while before breathing and pulse got down to more or less normal levels again.

The mood had switched from their favourite almost animal- like state of sexual craving into one of intimacy, nearness, and compassion. Shaking service- girls' fingers and lips carefully stimulated glowing skin and sensitive nipples as they were affectionately caressed back by their totally drained and sated mistresses. Most of the girls had managed to control their passion one way or the other, and were able to continue to keep their focus on being available to fulfil the enjoyment and pleasure of their mistresses... like they had been trained so carefully for. And most of them had learned to live with, and enjoy their own state of overheated passion. Because that's what it took to be able to keep their full concentration on a lady's pleasure and comfort.

Even Linda and Doreen, who failed to withstand the intensity of the last peak of superior ecstasy, didn't feel quite that terrible about their weakness in those hard moments of truth - when a devoted service girl was supposed to show what stuff she's really mad of! Being hot and passionate for the lady was always the fundamental basis for their role in this game. And this could never be observed in a better way than by happily giving up any thought of one's own relief. Make sure to stay in a state of glowing horniness and be ready for whatever her lady would want.

But still. Failure to control this was readily accepted as long as it was clear that it had been caused simply by the intensity of the action, and not from any weakness of character or desire to serve! There wasn't much to be done about that!

And Jean felt no need to be unreasonable. Everybody knew what was expected, and that was the important thing. Beside that they were all just human beings.... After all.....

Even Anne.

Tantala
Tantala
270 Followers
12