Anne Working Overtime Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

Maybe it was her own fault, overestimating the level of self-control with some of her volunteers.

Looking over at the silly looking woman trying to excuse herself with a sheepish expression on her face, she decided to cut her a break, but at the same time give her a little scare so she would remember her role a little better in the future.....

Roaring silence.

Jean deliberately sat there without saying a word, looking over at her with a completely expressionless face, joyfully observing how the growing desperation literally illuminated those dark eyes.

A little bit longer still.... until she let her face melt into a broad smile.

"You're incorrigible Bridge," she told her as she reached out to fill her glass from the almost empty bottle. "Now as you're a little relaxed, you could perhaps care to try to do what we happened to agree about?"

"Yes... yes of course!"

The tensed atmosphere quickly evaporated. Bridget reached down between her legs to capture Anne's face in her hands. As she replaced the gently lapping tongue with the towel, she lifted the girl's face up to hers with a firm finger under the cheek. They shared a deep and loving kiss.

Then the woman got up and got back into the corner section beside Jean, leading Anne behind her.

"You know... I really have to admit that I totally forgot about time and place. I've never experienced a service girl like Anne!" She let the girl refill her glass with the last drops from the bottle.

"No kidding?!?"

"Well, there's no need to be ironic. Like you said, I think I can still fulfil my part quite well now as I've had the chance to calm my nerves a bit. After all I'm not Supergirl."

There were some more minutes of friendly quarrelling and exchange of slightly ironical remarks as Anne was allowed to clean up a bit and fetch a bottle of champagne for the cooler.

It had started to darken outside, and Jean had opened the blinds and put new candles on the table. Mozart's Piano Concert no. 21 played discreetly in the background.

Things were set for a new attempt to drill in romantic approaches!

This time they managed perfectly! Under Jean's critical eyes, the two lovers found each other in new, loving embraces that felt completely natural and real. They all knew that at the end of the day a romantic love session was something that couldn't be done on command.

By late evening Bridget had had a number of very intense orgasms. But they all came from a gentle and loving – and still very passionate – build up, and an identically caring relaxation and recovery period in between.

Anne enjoyed herself immensely, loosing herself totally in the hot maturity and demanding passions of this voluptuous woman. For long periods of time she even forgot that Jean was sitting right next to them. Especially when her expert deep tongue penetrations made that pussy shudder and tremble and meet her thrusts with heavy hips.

But Jean was definitely there, and the ultimate reward for her effort came when she had left Bridget totally exhausted after her last, mind-shattering orgasm. The woman of her life needed her attention badly, and hungrily accepted her into her own hot embrace. Soon they melted together in the perfect unity they felt only the two of them could create. And one that this time lasted way too short as Jean's pent up passion triggered an explosion as powerful as they hadn't experienced it together in a long, long time. Their love after all was the ultimate thing... and that was all just beginning! Or was it?

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers