Anne Working Overtime Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
270 Followers

Come to think of it, the whole arrangement sounded quite similar to that first day with Jean's assembled team at the institute. That time when she first met Mary and Pam. Gosh it already seemed like ages!

When the time approached, she had expected to be nervous. And more and more as the last days passed. Especially when Jean told her that she had rented a suite at the Tortuga Hotel for the occasion.

But it felt like a big step forward for her that she could go to the challenge more or less just like it should be an ordinary training session at the institute. Maybe because she sensed that there would be a relatively familiar, or 'safe' setting for the whole thing.

When she knocked on the huge mahogany door with the gold- plated room number and shiny black door handle, she wasn't surprised to see who were waiting. Jean, Pamela, Mary... and Carol. And Deb, of course, in the background, to arrange all the practical things.

The only thing that actually stunned her was the size and luxury of the suite. It was a very spacious room, with one wall of nothing but windows from floor to ceiling. A broad staircase led upward to a mezzanine with a water fountain and an open bedroom arrangement. Impressive!

Downstairs there was a spacious and shiny mahogany bar on the left hand - where Deb had found her place - and a broad section with a dark toned glass table and broad brownish, almost golden leather couches and recliners in the middle of the room. All seemingly casually scattered over a fluffy white rug. And all the usual refinements of course: champagne on ice with tall glasses and a massive flower decoration on the table... Deb had even arranged a jar with some kind of incense, creating a very heady aroma that brought an additional soothing element to the atmosphere of the room.

It was clear: they had tried their best to make her nervous!!

No no! Not this girl. Those days were gone! Not even any last sign of the everlasting sore trunk syndrome of the past!

Sure enough her heart was pounding a little bit faster as she crossed the shiny floor, her high-heel steps echoing in the room. And as she came up to the leather section, where her 'expert panel' casually waited. Jean, Carol, Mary and Pamela. Side by side on the couch! Broad smiles greeting her. Skirts hiked up around their waists. Legs crossed. Glasses filled. Jean delivering another of her monologues on what was expected from her. And how they all were looking immensely forward to it! Like she didn't know!

When her mistress stopped talking, she gave them a confident smile in reply. Then she kicked off her shoes and slumped down on her knees on the soft rug in front of the couch...

Tantala
Tantala
270 Followers