Anne Working Overtime Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

Again the broad rump slowly came down on the seat and pressed down on her. The buttocks softly spread on each side of her, and slid down to close completely around her face. Again her nose pressed up against the soft opening of the dark anal opening, and her mouth was pressed up against the juicy pussy, which immediately slipped open in order to accept the inward push of her powerful tongue. The drying of the worked up pussy had lasted just long enough for her mistress to sit down, and now a mere gush of sweet excitement fluid filled the girl's mouth. Anne opened up and prepared her tongue for a new, full re-entry into the paradise that had been opened to her. In a slow, even motion she slid it all the way in, sensing how Rowena's thighs tightened as she received the full length of skilled tongue.

For a little while she held it there, fully penetrated, and triumphantly felt her mistress draw her breaths heavily, and her whole body tremble. The broad tail pressed down and the pussy walls tightened rapaciously around the full length.

Rowena missed several times before she finally hit the right button on the intercom, to tell her secretary to hold all calls for a while.

Then a new, passionate ride started. Anne's tongue now made long, slow, full strokes in and out, and Rowena just sat there, looking down on her desktop with dizzy eyes, enjoying nothing but the fantastic sensations slowly building up inside. Sometimes she shut her eyes tight and held her breath for several seconds before letting it out in a long hiss, feeling her tits swell and press deliciously against her tailored shirt as she did. She squeezed her hands over her lap before she let one of them seek out and find a rock hard erect nipple through the white fabric.

Heavier and heavier her breathing went, harder and harder her fist shut and more and more her belly trembled and shook. This was nothing a mortal woman could stand for a very long time. She knew that with this progress she would be lost in just a few more minutes! Just like all the other ladies she knew had had the chance to enjoy this girl's service.

And another two minutes was exactly how long it took. Then it came! The giant orgasm shook her from head to toe, and left her groaning out her passion into one of the red napkins brought up for the occasion. She could not help humping her tail up and down on the wonderful face under her, rocking the whole chair back and forth as she exploded on the hard sucking mouth.

Anne's tongue pistoned in and out of the leaking opening as she drank the fluids flowing from her new lady. Her heart was again nearly bursting with happiness and pride as she felt the pleasures her tongue generated so generously flowing down her throat. The broad buttocks squeezed and pressed her face and nose painfully back and forth, but Anne was insensitive to the pain and discomfort as she strove to prolong her mistress ecstasy as long as humanly possible.

Finally the broad tail came violently down, mashing her face almost to pieces as a powerful convulsion went through the woman's body. Then she fell back in her chair, completely spent.

For a long time, Rowena lay back in the chair enjoying the warming afterglow of the days first, terrific climax, just occasionally patting her face and forehead with one of the red napkins. Anne's tongue had stopped in full penetration, and the young girl knew just too well that she had better stay in that position for as long as Rowena wanted it. As the lady lay back this way, her own head was thrusted painfully backwards, and her nose pressed up into the soft ass opening. In addition she had to use all her strength to keep her tongue fully stretched and buried to the bottom in the hot love channel, and her cheek close up in contact with her mistress' upper pubic mound. Closed so that her mistress would feel a slight pressure from the cheek and lower face against the full length of her slit. But she was just too happy to suffer this sweet torment. Anything to keep her mistress horny, satisfied, and happy!

Rowena did not have the energy to move a muscle! She was breathing heavily, her belly and tits heaving as she slowly tried to regain her composure. What a fantastic girl! What a ride! What a marvellous cum! No doubt she was going to use her services a lot in the future! This was how a lady executive should be served!

After something like half an hour of total relaxation, Rowena worked herself back up with a sigh and pressed the intercom button.

"Evelyn, could you come in here please and clean up the mess while I'm at lunch? Please report back to me when you are finished." "Yes ma'am" the thin voice at the front desk replied.

Rowena slowly got up on her feet. With a soft "plop" the tongue slipped out of her saturated love tunnel. Anne sighed as the agonising weight came off her face. As her mistress went over to the locker for her towel, the secretary entered the room. She kind of bowed in front of her, and took the towel when her boss completed the tending of her happy pussy and let the skirt fall down. Then Rowena left.

Evy was around 30 and a slim woman. Quite tall, with her dark brownish hair set up in a voluminous knot. Relatively small but firm tits. Like her boss she wore a conservative office outfit, with a grey skirt and a light green blouse, with matching darker green belt and arm ring. Shoes and earrings in grey and silver, matching the skirt. And a thin golden necklace to complete quite a classy style.

As she turned around, Anne got a good glimpse of her entire body and was happy to note that her bum was full and almost big compared to the rest of her. All in all quite to her liking, although she preferred the little more voluptuous ones....

Evelyn closed and locked the office door behind her and hurried over to the desk. Sitting down on the edge, she took away the now completely soaked napkin from around Anne's face. Then she took the towel and started drying off her face.

"How do you feel?" she asked with a tensed voice.

"Wonderful" the reply came up from the seat.

Evelyn took a soft sponge and moistened Anne's face before drying it again. Both women knew that there was no way Anne could be released from the service chair before Rowena had finished the day sometimes in the evening.

Evelyn looked down at the smiling face, and then poured some juice down into her mouth. "I heard the two of you all morning" she said, "and got terribly hot from imagining what you did to her. Could you do me too? Please?!?" she begged.

Anne smiled even broader and extended her tongue again. "What do you think I'm here for?" she replied with her softest and most inviting voice. "If it's OK with Ms. Kyle, just come right down here."

Evelyn jumped off the desk, hoisted her skirt and stepped over her, facing the back of the chair. She had left her panties in the front desk drawer. So sure did she feel about Anne's willingness to do her this favour. She displayed a nicely shaved cleft, and after arranging her knees under the arm rests of the chair, she slowly sat down over Anne's face until the tip of her tongue touched the pink gap between the full pussy lips. Then she sat down heavily, letting the pink tongue enter her and slide all the way in. She let out a deep, trembling sigh as she felt her belly expand from the deep penetration. And shuddered lightly as her naked pussy pressed hard down on the mouth, the pubic bone just squeezing the nose right in front of it.

Then a new ride started. For a while Evelyn just sat silently, feeling the massive trusts of the fantastic tongue fucking her gently up towards a heart bursting orgasm. After about ten minutes of moaning and groaning, she couldn't hold her skirt up any longer, and as it fell down over Anne's face, she gripped both the leather clad armrests to hold herself in position as she started rocking her pelvis back and forth to the rhythm of the trusting tongue.

All the time Evy had tried to watch out just in case Mr. Kyle should return early, although she almost never did. Anne could think that it was OK, but the secretary knew all too well that this was gross misuse of management resources.

Still, she couldn't possibly focus on anything but what the fantastic tongue did to her down there. With her whole body shuddering, she pressed her pussy hard down on the lovely mouth and hung on for all she was worth as the long powerful trusts relentlessly brought her towards the edge. And Anne knew exactly how to maximise her partner's joy, as she always did. Masterfully, she stopped the tongue in full penetration as the cramp of orgasm locked down on it with a milking grip, using just her front teeth and upper lip to gently continue the stimulation of the clit. The secretary's head came all the way down to the seat as her whole body shook violently, and a gush of fluid flushed her partners willing mouth. She managed to conceal her face in the bend of her arm as she let out a pitched scream, and almost broke Anne's nose as she humped her face.

In spite of the discomfort and pain, Anne tried to concentrate on the right moment, and then set in a powerful series of trusts that sent a new wave of senseless ecstasy through the convulsing body. There was nothing like the tongue of this marvellous girl, and Evelyn knew she would be unable to resist it just as much as Mr. Kyle was. Nothing could penetrate her and fill her up like this tongue. Nothing! Not even a dick. Not even close!

She felt the powerful trusts stop in full penetration again as her ecstasy passed over the peak and her body went limp, totally drained and exhausted. Moaning hoarsely she sank back to support her elbows on the desk behind her as she tried to regain control. A heavenly feeling of warmth and comfort filled her, and there was no way she would ever be able to move a single muscle again.

After a while she staggered out of the office in the direction of the bathroom though. Her legs could hardly support her. She had to clean and prepare everything for her boss' return, and conceal all traces of her 'misuse' of her private facilities. When she returned she found Anne faithfully in position in the chair, smiling at her as their eyes met again.

"That was wonderful" Evelyn sighed and unpacked a new tissue to wipe up the mess she had made - herself this time.

"You were wonderful," Anne whispered back and looked up at her with dizzy eyes as Evy cleaned and put some lotion on her face and replaced the napkin around it. Then she went to the mirror, straightened her dress, checked her makeup, and left out to the front desk.

Less than half an hour later, Ms. Kyle was back again, and breezed into the office. She quickly checked the mirror, and crossed over to her desk. "I had an excellent lunch," she told Anne, smiling down at her as she sat down at the edge of her desk. "How about you?" Anne smiled back at her as she locked eyes with the voluptuous woman. "Well, I thought I should just hang around here to be at your service."

"That's my girl!" The two of them shared a relaxing laugh.

"If you do well throughout the rest of the day, I thought I'd invite you along to a late dinner with one of our company clients Tuesday night next week. Her name is Alice, but that will be Ms. Johnson to you. Would that be okay?"

Anne smiled again as she responded with a careful nod not to displace the new napkin.

"Excellent, settled then," Ms. Kyle smiled, rising from the desk. Again she raised her skirt and stepped over Anne's body with one gracious leg. As she squatted to sink her butt down on the upturned face, Anne could not resist the urge to raise her hands and lock them around the skirt- clad waist, pulling her on down.

Again, the miraculously wonderful behind sank down on her face, and a thousand thrills flashed up and down her body as she prepared to give her lady the maximum possible pleasure for the rest of the afternoon. Anne noticed that Ms. Kyle had visited the bathroom. She was wonderfully cleaned, refreshed and perfumed just for her.

Anne was more determined than ever to provide the best service of this world to this insanely wonderful body! She extended the full length of her tongue, and sank it deep into the love channel pressed against her mouth. She could feel the slight downward pressure as Ms. Kyle opened up and met her soft penetration with her entire pelvic region, at the same time pumping her head support further upwards into her deep cleft. The contact was established, and a shudder of joy went through Rowena's spine as the tongue again started its slow, intense thrusts, filling her pussy with prickling mouth heat.

Rowena leaned back and relaxed. She let her mind flow freely and her hormone level burst up again, and felt her pussy leaking and her nipples stiffen against the fabric of her shirt.

"Anne, be a dear and work on my nipples too, please" she whispered, just into the empty air. Immediately the hands left their firm grip on her waist, and came upward. Well trained, they opened the two lower buttons above the belt, and found their way up under her shirt without stretching or wrinkling it, until they cupped each full breast, and then focused gently with tender fingers around her rock hard nipples. This girl was a true wonder. She continued to sit motionless for a short while until she felt her body starting to glow, and the small spasms come alive along the full length of her thighs.

She moaned. She could sit like a queen this way forever. The work had to be done though, and she reluctantly lifted her head, adjusted her glasses, and slowly leaned forward to focus on the papers on her desk. Actually, she had planned to stay on a low boil throughout the rest of the afternoon, just enjoying the gentle stimulation provided by her docile service girl. But she had saved herself up by having just one orgasm in the morning, so as she felt the passion hit her, she knew she would not be able to concentrate properly before she had another climax to calm her nerves. The decision made, she leaned further forward and placed her elbows on the desk, crossing her arms under her tits and looking down into the desk with dizzy eyes. Then she let the feelings rush freely throughout her body, and her mind be occupied by this one thought: that this was designed for her pleasure, and her pleasure alone!

Anne soon recognised her mistress' readiness to ride another trip to the top as the faint convulsions in her thighs grew in intensity. It was more difficult to gently massage the now rock hard nipples in her new position, but even though her lower arms hurt a bit from being pressed against the edge of the desk, that was of no relevance to the fact that she right now brought her beloved Ms. Kyle such intense pleasure. She made sure to establish a regular rhythm of deep tongue thrusts that would work strong and predictably, and be the most effective way to reach the top on a tight time schedule. Her nose was mashed into the soft anal ring, sometimes so deep that it occasionally nearly blocked the air supply through the pipes. This never happened for any longer periods, though, since her mistress grew increasingly uneasy from the sensations caused by her hard working tongue. After a few more minutes, she was right on humping the upturned face, pressing her soaked pussy against the sealing lips, in an effort to draw maximum pleasure from the deep tongue strokes.

When the climax hit, it was like an earthquake! Mrs Kyle's body stiffened, and a long, deep breath was interrupted sharply. The glasses fell off her nose and down onto the papers scattered on the desk. Hands tightened to shaking fists. Anne's arms were almost broken right off as her lady bent forward over the desk and let out a guttural groan between clenched teeth as the waves of intense pleasure flared through her body. The broad buttock relentlessly mashed the heated face and threatened to smother the hard working little slave completely.

Anne wished it would last forever! She hung on for all she was worth, tongue working like a piston, and her hands now roughly massaging the stiff nipples of the wobbling tits over the desk. Hips pumped wildly and buttocks clenched and flexed around her face. Legs with loose high-heeled shoes slipped back and forth over the floor carpet, and the arms crossed on the desk under her bosom tightened till they shook like leaves.

Several squirts of love juice landed in the back of her throat between her tongue thrusts. Anne took a couple of seconds to gulp it down, but before she was able to resume her massive strokes, she got a new squirt as Ms. Kyle lost control of her bladder. This time her mistress didn't have that much to give, so Anne had it down in a few additional gulps. And even before the last trickling subsided, she was able to launch a new attack all the way to the bottom. Her fingertips continued to massage the nipples, and this final, massive assault brought on the ultimate success.

Her mistress actually multi- orgasmed!

A new wave hit her, and as the tongue shot in an out, the body stiffened and shook violently in a new eruption of ecstasy. That was what it took to send Anne herself over the edge as well! As she rubbed her thighs together, the bliss of happiness surging through her from this final achievement brought on an orgasm so intense that dazzling stars exploded all over her mind. Only her unconditional determination to please made it possible to avoid screaming out into the spasming pussy over her, and even somehow control her body and maintain the level of stimulation for her beloved mistress. As her own body convulsed, she focused desperately on her task, trying not to move so much that her own pleasure would be noticed. She had not been allowed to cum, and Anne knew that she was supposed to control herself and stay permanently hot in order to provide optimal service, as she had been taught all along.

But Rowena still bucked crazily in her chair, totally lost in her own ecstasy. She passed the final peak right after Anne, and when she started to come down, the girl had already regained full control of her own body.

Finally, Ms. Kyle's body relaxed again, and she fell back in the chair, drained and powerless as a ragged doll. She suddenly felt an uncontrollable desire to laugh! As she picked up her glasses and put them back on her nose, she laughed until she had to gasp for breath. Then she shook her head, straightened her back a little and took a deep breath;

"Anne dear, I'm totally drained. I can't stand any more at the moment. Please leave my nipples for now."

Anne had stopped her treatment of the saturated pussy with her tongue fully penetrated – as usual – and now again had her head painfully tilted back. She immediately took her hands off her mistress tits, carefully pulling down, straightened the shirt over the bosom, and gently placed her hands around the waist again. Gently and lightly she caressed the hips and belly as her mistress caught up with her breath, letting her hands slide lovingly over the soft curves of her butt. Now was the time for the relaxing care. She knew she should try to stay like this, without moving, for as long as possible as her lady recovered. Only light caresses with her hands. Cheek carefully pressed over the soaked vulva, tongue motionless in its position, nose pressed deep inside the relaxed bum hole. Gentle silence.

"You will probably not be surprised to know that Alice ....., Ms. Johnson, is not that different from me," Rowena finally mumbled in a low voice. "She enjoys oral attention as much as the next lady. If you like her, I expect you to help me out on entertaining her during our conversations next Tuesday night. But I will not press you to do it if you don't find her attractive. I think you will, though. She's quite a lady!"

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers