Anne Working Overtime Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

Anne sensed it too. Just a light wiggle with her tongue was enough to send intense ripples up and down the length of the thighs squeezed tightly around her cheeks. The woman was totally in her power. Talk about the tongue being more powerful than the sword!

Jill reached out and caressed Rowena's neck as she saw her breathing getting heavier. Her full tits rose and fell with growing intensity under her deep- cut blouse, making her jacket slip all the way open and wrinkle up in between Anne's arms behind her lower back. She knewexactly the kind of feelings that were racing through that body at the moment.

And Rowena knew she knew. And she recalled what Jean had made a major point out of back in her training classes, that there was nothing wrong about giving oneself over to a service of such superb quality. Nothing wrong at all!

On top of that Jill's understanding caress clearly told her that she could let go. Freely. Joyfully. Without any restraints. Just be a full woman. A free woman!

As Rowena stiffened and squeezed her head backwards against the cushion, it was Jill's turn to use a handful of napkins to try to stifle the yell of passion. The entire table shook from the woman's violent trembling as the primitive forces took over and blew her mind empty of everything but the bliss of unparalleled pleasure. The all- consuming orgasm! At exactly the right moment that miraculous tongue had penetrated her right to the bottom, and she felt her pussy clamp down on it as the cramps hit her. With the tongue captured in a crushing grip, she felt the girl squeeze her mouth even harder against her, as the upper lip stimulated the base of her clit with murderously efficient wiggles.

At the moment the love- channel squeeze transformed into wild, milking convulsions, the girl withdrew her tongue to immediately receive several powerful squirts of hot pussy juice. She gulped it down with practised ease as she simultaneously managed to maintain the intense rubbing of the clit with her lips. Then the tongue filled her up again! Powerful as a piston. Like only this girl could do it!

Through the haze of sexual delirium she sensed how the girl tightened the grip around her trashing hips. Jill almost strangled her with her napkins in an attempt to stifle the next howl of untamed passion.

She managed somehow, and just a muffed, very strained groan could be heard as she shot another load of juice and piss against the back of Anne's very deep throat.

Her hips bounced so wildly that at one point Anne's head hit the table plate from underneath with just enough force for Rowena's glass to be knocked over and the remaining wine spill over the cloth.

That bounce again saved Anne from losing control of her own burning passion. The experience of being able to provide so much pleasure made it almost impossible to stand against the effect of her own run-away hormone levels. Just the slightest kind of stimulation of her own dripping pussy would have made her blow off like a firecracker! For all the rest of the evening!!

But she just had to control it, somehow. Stand against it with all her strength! Like a good service girl should. And she was the best! The bestever!!

The waiter didn't show up until things had calmed down a bit, and Rowena had the chance to at least catch her breath somehow. With his swift and effective movements, he placed a smaller cloth with the same colour over the middle of the table, elegantly covering the wet spot of red wine. And then he dissolved into the thin air again.

Rowena sighed deeply. She wanted to make another comment on Anne's performance, but was interrupted by her friend.

"This is just amazing. When I'm serviced on a bed or in an ordinary couch, it feels kind of humiliating and degrading, lying there spread eagled and all that. Vulnerable, somehow. Like the weak woman I've been striving hard all my life not to be. I hate that!"

She shook her head with an annoyed expression to underscore the last words.

"This position is much better though, almost perfect, in fact! Especially with an exceptional girl like your Anne! Then you canreally say you're on top of things!!"

Rowena nodded as she worked herself a little up in her chair. "Touché! It's all a matter of feeling right. Feeling good!" She laughed wearily. "And let's not forget that we're still completely dry and clean. Just a little bit wrinkled. No worries about getting stained and messy. Not with this polished diamond around!"

Rowena sighed and looked down at the beautiful face still buried deeply in her sated pussy. When she whispered her name, Anne's blissfully closed eyes flipped open to meet hers through the curls of the wiry pubic bush.

And when she nodded slightly in her friend's direction, the gorgeous eyes immediately switched over on her.

One single look was enough to know what was wanted from her.

Jill still held a napkin against her pussy, but her hand had started a movement that unmistakably revealed that she needed attention again. In spite of her thunderous orgasm just a little while ago! Simply from the heat of the action!

Anne reluctantly worked her face free of the soaked pussy. She gave the predator-like lips a final kiss before she put one of the napkins over it. Then she looked up at her mistress with a shy smile and a whispering "I love you" before she crawled back in under the table.

A moment later Jill's blissful sigh indicated that she had got in position for another session of heart-melting service.

Then coffee was served.

It was a warm evening, and temperature was high even inside in their hidden alcove. A sheen of perspiration made the ladies' faces and necks glow magically in the flicking light of the candles. The waiter had switched on an almost completely silent fan over them, but with the heat of the action that didn't seem to make much of a difference so far.

As afternoon turned into late evening, Anne dutifully crawled back and forth between the two overheated ladies, strictly determined to keep on going until they could take no more. To see them both satisfied at last. The two of them obviously had had similar dinner arrangements before, and had expected to have their discussion in the relaxed mood they were used to. But again Anne had made a fundamental difference. One to leave a lasting impression... How a perfect service could be provided and experienced.

When they finally lay powerless and exhausted all over their seats, and Anne had been allowed to go to the bathroom to freshen up, they had to laugh as they realized that they actually hadn't touched on their business agenda at all...

The next morning, Ms. Sommers was on the work desk phone. Anne was a little surprised to get a call like this directly from one of the clients. Sitting right here between her colleagues!

But the date that evening was already agreed on, so she expected it to be some kind of practical things about that.

Apparently it was.

"Anne, my dear... I can call you Anne, can't I?"

She sounded a little breathless, like she had been rushing to get to the phone.

"OK. I actually have a request for tonight. As I told you the last time we met, I finished my business here last night, quite successfully, I might add! And I'm calling you to ask if it would be okay with you if I brought along a person very close to me? A very nice girl? If I make sure you get properly introduced?"

Now it was Anne's turn to get a little breathless. For a moment she didn't know what to say or how to say it.

"I know it may be a lot to ask. And of course it's different from what we agreed on earlier. I know! But I actually figured – from the impression I got from our meeting last week - that you would be just the person to handle it. If anybody at all, then you!! And of course I'll be very liberal in terms of any kind of compensation necessary to help you get any arising practical things arranged!"

Anne regained her composure somehow, and took a few deep breaths. Then she almost whispered her response.

"Well... Ms. Sommers... there certainly are no practical problems as such. More that I was totally unprepared!"

She held in for a moment... then decided she had a good reason to be asking.

"Could I ask who this girl is? If I may be so straight forward?"

Now there was a moment of silence at the other end.

"Of course, darling! Why not? It's Lana, my daughter!"

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers