Anne Working Overtime Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

Secondly there was Jean. The one and only Jean Alden; the woman who started it all. The beautiful mistress who had been the ultimate goal of her meticulous efforts ever since the very first class of hers back in school. The beacon of eternal passion and submission. What about her? Had something changed in the relationship with her?

Again the few days of serious thinking brought on a new and very unpleasant realization. Things had changed a lot! She didn't come for Anne's services as often as before. And when she came, it was all much quicker and more impatient than it used to be. The endless evenings of insanely passionate oral service were seemingly gone for ever. Those wonderful evenings they used to have back in Anne's old flat; the place where her nosy parents kept trying to find out what was going on. No; things had changed a lot indeed! It was just that things had been so busy in her new life as the prime service girl that she hadn't actually noticed. She was consummated – completely drunk, so to say – by the heated femininity surrounding her at all times; all those warm and trembling thighs embracing her head, the blissful wetness of tongue- craving pussies against her lips, the trembling sighs and heated shrieks of passion from above; it all dimmed her senses in a way that made her more or less oblivious to the more substantial things going on around her.

Come to think of it, the realization had been creeping in on her over quite some time, actually. From time to time even in those very early days of submissive bliss. Possibly even from the fist times she met Carol. How could a single event like that – just meeting some other person – make such a tremendous difference in her life? But then again she had to remember that it was all a part of – and even an important step further into – this fantastic new world of sexual submission that had been such a perfect match with her hidden dreams and fantasies. Not exactly another everyday event!

Anne was still thinking about all the different problems that seemed to mount ahead as she left for her first 'field visit' with one of the new clients, Ms. Davies. For the first time in a long time she wasn't looking particularly forward for another bout of service. This lady was just extraordinary slow, to say the least. The two first introduction sessions – the first with Julia and the second with herself – had been terrible. The woman had been stiff and helpless and almost impossible to approach at all. Completely different from the other clients she'd met so far. And still she had both the maturity and the beauty it took to fit in nicely with the concept. Earlier in her 'career' she would have seen it as a tremendous challenge to get under the skin – literarily – and melt the ice enough to make her understand that she's perfectly ready for their kind of service. Now it was nothing but annoying to have to sort of drag her out from her hide, in a way, and start all over from the absolute scratch! Anyway, here she was, and this was another task that would require the best of her professionalism.

Ms. Davies had asked for a meeting in the Tacot Grove Hotel at the opposite side of Kamachooga Bay at 7, and as usual Anne was there exactly on time. She was pleased to see that the woman seemed to be a little more relaxed this time, and she had even dressed a little more confidently, and immediately looked much more appealing. She wasn't the business suite- type of lady at all. Not the usual kind of executive appearance. This time she had dressed in jacket and skirt, however, and – as usual – this immediately made her look more like Anne's kind of lady. The Jacket was in a dark, almost marine- blue colour, and the skirt was a darker greyish, and looked almost like some kind of tweed- material. Not the most successful combination to the girl's taste. On top of it all she wore a greenish top underneath which didn't match either with the jacket or with the otherwise beautiful necklace. Still it was far better than the boring housewife- kind of habits she'd been wearing the first couple of times over at Wesner. Maybe the most important progress was the unmistakable smell of Lucci Minet that filled her senses when they hugged and kissed.Thatdefinitely was class, after all!

Ms. Davies was a dark blonde lady of about 35 and something, with shoulder-long and curly hair in some typical dyed dresser- style. The suit she wore now definitely did some more justice to her figure than at the sessions back at Wesner, although even this one hid whatever qualities she might have like in a contourless shield of indifference. Anne's initial scan of her as she rose to greet and cheek- kiss, left her with an imperceptible feeling that there might be more underneath that dress than meet the eye. That she didn't have the confidence to flaunt her stuff was obvious, but could there be a way to lure her out of her hide? No matter how dark the initial prospect? The first sight had given her impulses enough to arouse at least a little bit of curiosity.

The woman still had this stiffness about her when she was touched, but it was much less prominent, and didn't feel like such an insurmountable obstacle to good intimacy any more. Maybe she could be one of the ladies after all?

Still, it was better to get it over with as soon as possible, so she could focus on what she felt was the most important problems at hand. Just enjoy the service she would provide for this lady too. Make her feel as good as possible, no matter how much she would pull back and kind of defy her well-intended pleasuring efforts.

They got seated at the table, and Anne started to be nervous that she would be the one to have to get the conversation going as well. For a short moment it really looked like that too, but then the lady kind of pulled herself together and looked her straight into the eyes; that also something she hadn't really seen with her before.

"Ms. Thornton... Anne" she started, swallowing a huge lump in her throat before she continued, "I asked about this meeting, because I felt that you're the only one who can help me to really get through with this." Her eyes flicked down and she gazed at her nervous hands as she continued "But you have no idea how hard it is for me!"

"Please call me Anne, Ms. Davis. Remember that I'm here to help and to serve. You're the lady. And I..." Anne stopped. It hit her that this was no time for some hooker- like monologue about how she could make her feel like a real lady and these sorts of things.

"Yes... yes, of course. I know!" There was almost like a touch of panic in her eyes. She jumped lightly as the waiter appeared at their side. "Would you like something to drink?" she stammered.

"Yes please... how about a straight Martini?"

The woman ordered her own drink and tried to look confidently into her eyes. A stance she definitely wasn't able to hold, at least not yet. She cleared her throat and swallowed deeply once again;

"You know, I've talk to several of the people who's been using Ms. Alden's services for quite some time already." She held in for a moment and coughed again. "In the beginning I felt like this definitely wasn't something for me... not at all, actually!" Another moment of breathless silence. Anne waited. Actually she started to get a bit curious about what point the woman was getting at.

Ms. Davis kept staring down on her hands. "So..." A sigh... "So... I – I decided to forget about it!"

Her hands started trembling and she jumped again as Anne gently put her own hands over them. The girl waited another few seconds before she took over to help her on.

"But now we're here together" she smiled softly, bending down slightly to try capturing her eyes as she went. "I know this is difficult. It's a very personal and emotional thing. I hope you don't think you're the only one who finds it difficult to get started with." The last remark was a bluff. Practically all the other ladies had handled this first meetings without any problems whatsoever. But Ms. Davis didn't know that!

"You don't have to explain anything Miss. I'm just glad that you decided to meet me, and I'll do anything I can to help make this a positive and useful experience, something you really won't regret."

The woman looked relieved, but still nervous. She had grasped Anne's hands and held them firmly in her own. She concentrated for a few seconds, and then her eyes flicked up to face her partner's with something that looked like new strength.

"Thank you... you're very understanding. I know now why Ms. Alden picked you for this meeting. You are so relaxing that I even get the feeling that I could actually go through with it..."

That was a corner to start working at. A declaration of confidence that really helped set things so that she could manoeuvre more freely. In just some ten minutes of light chatting, the woman was so relaxed that Anne thought she could even recognize some almost imperceptible signals of arousal. Her self confidence mounted onto new levels. This was really not a simple case! Couldn't she even spot something that might look like curiosity in those – now suddenly sparkling - green eyes? Or were they actually grey- greenish?

"So... Anne, how do you like your – should I say job – with Ms. Alden? Is she a good boss?"

The woman's hands had stopped shaking, and now laid calmly over hers. She still had the same kind of stiffness about her though.

"Oh yes, she is. She introduced me to the lifestyle and the people I know today, and I never regretted it one second. Actually the happiness I feel to day is all thanks to her."

"Amazing. So you really like the lifestyle. I mean...really!

"Yes... of course. If not, I wouldn't be here, would I?"

Silence. The new sparkle in those indeterminable eyes grew more prominent as they gazed – still with a slight touch of uncertainty – back at Anne. The sexual heat was suddenly all but radiating against her. It made her own body come to life as well, although she was a little annoyed that all of her new client seemed to have such a hard time believing that she really enjoyed what she did. Why wasn't she able to get that message better through? Was there something with her body language?

The woman looked even more relaxed though. Comforted undoubtedly even by the frankness of her answer.

"So you enjoy... uh... doing... using ... uh..."

"Yes, I do!" Anne almost had to laugh. "It's the best thing I can do. Ms. Alden can explain these things to you better than I can. She's kind of a chief ideologist in this. For me I guess it's got something to do with the awesome power of abandoned submission. It's like a kind of hunger. I love it immensely!"

Once again the woman was silent for a moment. Not looking so off- guarded as expected though. Still, the concept of pussy licking didn't come easy to her, that was for sure. No wonder the demonstration hours at Wesner ended without any 'close contact'...

Anne decided to see if it was possible to get things on the move. After all the lady had asked for the meeting; "I'd be most delighted to be allowed to introduce you to the joy of it. I think you're very beautiful, so you don't have to worry about that part at all!"

Ms. Davies swallowed hard and really looked like struggling to give an audible response. "And... uh... what's in it for you? I mean... what do you get out of it... uh..."

Anne had to suppress a sigh. She knew it was important to take time to explain her feelings about this, but sometimes it was a bit hard on her patience. But another short glance at her companion somehow told her that it was worth it this time too.

"To me and the other young girls in the group this is a realization of fantasies and dreams we've had almost since childhood. It springs from a keen desire for submissive servitude paired with a strong passion for pussy worship. It's hard to explain for someone who doesn't have that desire, but there's nothing like the feeling of giving pleasure to a woman you find sexually attractive. There's something magic about using your mouth and tongue to give her joy, and feel the responses in her body as you play out your full register of techniques on her. And then when she has her orgasm in your mouth, and her thighs embrace you in ecstatic pleasure...; there's absolutelynothinglike it! "

The woman shrugged. She remained silent, but Anne thought she could se a faint touch of aversion on her face. Enough to know that she definitely wasn't a lesbian; no insight into that side of what she was exploring. The only thing to find out yet was if she was open to the touch that they could offer at all. At least it should be clear that Anne was ready for whatever she was ready for. She had never – never ever – been so direct in her description of the finer things of her pussy worship life. Not to a new client, that is.

The heat from a minute back was almost totally gone. The woman had returned to her former placidity, again staring nervously down at her hands. Anne decided it was time to make some bold moves to find out how far she could expect to get. There was a fine line between hosting well and wasting time!

Once again she gently put her hands over her partner's. And once again she jumped slightly at her touch.

"Ms. Davies; may I suggest that we go to your room and try to find out what we are ready to do? You do have a room here, don't you?"

The woman's eyes flicked up at her and they stared breathlessly at each others for a few seconds. Then there was a meek nod. "Yes... yes I have." Then the woman shook her head lightly in another attempt to get grip. Suddenly she smiled back almost confidently. "Yes, let's go. It's better to talk in privacy about this, don't you think?"

"Definitely, Ms. Davies!"

The room was spacious and elegant, not as huge as the ones she had been used to with some of her wealthier clients, but still excellent for the case at hand. It had a broad bed, a little corner section and an open door with calmly flickering curtains out to a marble- floored balcony. It was a warm and quiet evening, and the setting sun mirrored romantically in the waters across the bay. It was strange to see it from this side. Most of the resort hotels were at the beach side at the Kamachooga Club and the Oyster Market. Over here the coast line was rugged and steep, and not very inviting to swimmers or surfers and the like. But it was a perfect place to introduce a new lady to the pleasures of Anne's talents!

On the way up Anne had managed to convince her partner that nothing would happen unless she wanted it herself. That was the only way to move forward. No seduction scene to make things too embarrassing to handle for her. This had calmed her down to an extent where Anne started to sense a touch of the erotic tension she had managed to create a little while downstairs.

Just the fact that the woman had reserved a room was a clear indication that she had left the possibilities open forsomething. That she really was serious about trying to get this started somehow. Anne figured that it had been recommended to her time and time again as the right way for her to get on with other parts of her life as well. That was something Jean had hinted the first time she had mentioned her as a possible client. What had happened to her to make her so afraid to step forward? Show the world what she's got? Anne knew it was deeply unfair, but for just s split second she thought she had to be a divorcee with such a tied-up attitude, such clamp- legged prudence! Who could live with someone like that...

So, to find out what this something was, Anne decided to take another bold step. One that would also make it perfectly clear to the lady that she was in for any treatment she felt she would be able to handle. As they entered, she took the woman by the hand and moved her lips close to her ear;

"Why don't you take off your panties miss? I mean... nothing happens and nothing can be seen." She held in a moment to let the meaning of her words sink in. As she felt the body stiffen noticeably, she added;

"It makes things easier if we should decide to do something, and... it's important to me... to get the right mood. In fact it's very important to me!"

Anne made one step away as she let her absorb her words, waiting for what kind of reaction they might provoke. The lady trembled lightly, and she really raised her eyes to look over at her.

"Really?... Is that s – so?" she stuttered breathlessly.

Anne nodded.

Ms. Davies still stood in the same position, with her side against Anne. Her entire posture showed how her mind worked to decide how to respond. Then she once again shook her head lightly as to clear her mind.

"Okay... uh, of course..."

She turned further away from Anne in a kind of shy self-protective stance as she started reaching up under her skirt. As she lifted it enough to reach the waistband of her panties, Anne was delighted to get a glimpse of a set of very sexy looking stockings held up by black garterbelt straps. As the skirt momentarily slipped up high, the creamy skin of the butt made a breathtakingly erotic background to them. That also revealed the actual contour of that magnificent bum. Anne immediately noticed the extraordinary well-moulded shape of it. Much hotter than she had expected; clearly suppressed by the impression left by her otherwise rather greyish personality. Then the panties swished down stiffly, letting the skirt down with it to cover up the glimpse of erotic femininity again. Back in place, that skirt had an incredible way of suppressing any trace of the sexy lines of her body. Once again reducing her to this invisible grey mouse. But Anne had noticed, and her heart had started beating in unmistakable desire. It struck her that this definitely may not be such a waist of time after all.

The lady stuffed her panties into her handbag, and then started roaming around in there, seemingly searching for something else. Anne already read her mind so well that she recognized is as a helpless way to avoid facing her again after such a 'bold' act. Gently she stepped forward and put her hand on her arm. As usual the woman jumped as she was touched, and then swirled around so suddenly they almost kicked their foreheads together. That again caused her to step back defiantly, so Anne had to grab her arms to prevent her from falling backwards all over the table of the corner section behind her.

Suddenly they stood close, face to face, feeling each other's warm breath as their struggle to stay upright transformed into an almost dance- like wiggling back and forth. Anne held her there just a few seconds longer than necessary for her to get full control. Then – before the woman could get embarrassed or shy, she elegantly let one hand go, and turned to the side with the other one sneaking down around her waist. With a light push in her back they were on the move out to the balcony, strolling like a couple in love, until they reached the classic- styled marble rail and felt the warm breeze against their faces. There Anne used a gentle hand on her upper arm to guide her around to face her. The caressive draft played with the woman's hair and made the locks fall down into her eyes. Behind her the last glowing slice of the sun dove below the horizon and left a beautiful rain of deep red ocean reflections frame her partner's head and shoulders. Oh yes, there was something to this lady that had to be discovered. No grey mouse could look as beautiful as this, not even in this kind of scenery.

"Here, Ms. Davies, let me take your jacket and get us a drink. I prefer bourbon!" she told her as she proceeded to slip the jacket off her shoulder. Before the woman could think of a reaction, it was off her shoulders and down on her arms, and Anne was half way around her to get it all off. She left her with her confused expression as she went in to the little bar and got the bottle and glasses she had spotted as they came in. One of them had a few droplets inside, so she knew that the lady had had a few drinks to freshen up even before she vent down to their meeting.

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers