Anne Working Overtime Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

She folded the jacked elegantly over a chair before she poured the glasses and brought them along with the bottle out to her partner, still waiting out in the glitter of the sunset. The short- sleeved greenish top she wore under the jacket wasn't blowing her away either, but it definitely was another small step in the right direction. Although it was a little too large to Anne's taste, it suggested a couple of quite nice and firm tits in there. Tits that would be fully visible if she could just find some excuse to pull that top close to her waist, somehow.

The woman took the glass without a word, and almost spilled some drops as she hurriedly raised it to Anne's before she proceeded to sweep it down. Anne followed her example, more to keep her company than because she needed it. The alcohol scorched like fire down her throat and drove tears to her eyes as she turned to replenish. Anything to make things easier to the lady.

The next one lasted a bit longer. It was clear that the first downer helped quite a bit. They leaned back to the rail to enjoy the last stages of the sunset. Nothing much was said as they both admired the silent fireworks of colours over the vast surface of the bay. But the some of the earlier mood was back in the air – definitely. She could feel it in every nerve of her body. Time was up to grab the moment. She had to be careful and patient, but there was otherwise no reason to wait.

Alas, as to stick to her own conclusions, Anne turned and put her hand gently on her client's upper arm.

"You know what, Ms. Davies? I think you're ready for some tenderness. I really think you are."

"Do you?" The woman got some of this hopelessly lost expression on her face again.

"Yes I do. Should I pour you another drink?"

"Yes please!" Then a moment of silence as some more of the golden liquid caressed the shiny glass. "Call me Catherine, will you?"

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers