Anneke & William

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clan
clan
11 Followers

William sipped again and smiled, "Well I won't mention it again. I'll leave it up to you. I'm happy to talk about it any time you like. We both really do love you."

"I know, " I said, "I do know that."

"I mean it," he finished, "but I'll leave it at that."

We moved on to other topics and I eventually took him home in a cab and put him, once more a bit under the weather, to bed. I'd left before Anneke returned home.

Of course I told Anneke what had happened. She suggested that she put it to William in the form of a fantasy, telling him she had dreamt about that dinner party and went on in the dream to say that we all agreed and she had fucked me. She reported back that he said that he had meant it as a good idea. He had thought that she was resistant, and he understood that, but it didn't matter because I'd never do it anyway. He did say to her that he'd be happy to talk about it and the issues it raised any time she liked. He asked her to tell him her dream in detail while they fucked. She made up the details as she went along.

Nothing changed. Neither of us wanted to be the one to tell William about our affair: about our love affair or about our fucking. We met as often as we could. Some more months went by. We met at her house late one afternoon. I'd left work early and William was representing the agency at an inter-departmental committee meeting not due to finish till quite late. The children had been put down for a late nap.

I was lying on my back with Anneke bending over me holding my arms to the bed. Her breasts were dangling above my mouth and my cock was pointed at, but not yet in contact with her cunt. She was naked except for her bra which was still clipped but positioned uselessly around her waist. I heard a noise, thinking we were going to be interrupted by one of the kids, which happened from time to time.

"What's that?"

She didn't answer, merely lowered her lips on mine and snaked her tongue wetly into my mouth as she sank down to engulf the head of my straining cock, her nipples lightly brushing my chest. I pushed upwards and entered her fully as she started raising and lowering herself on me. I kissed back and forgot everything. I loved it when she was aggressive, when basically I just lay back and let her kiss me, rub her breasts over me as her cunt gripped my cock tightly while she used her thighs to power up and down on top of me. I'd try to stay still as long as I could, but inevitably, just before I came I'd start thrusting back. Then she'd try to hold me down, forcing me to enjoy those last lingering moments before my explosion. She was almost unbearably sexy. It happened that way and as I came I exclaimed quite loudly, "Oh Anneke, Anneke, Anneke," while she responded in her soothing, loving, "Baby, baby, it's all right. I love you, I love you." I was spent. We lay entwined, wet and sticky and happy.

I began to think about pleasuring her now and she, knowing what the pressure of my fingers meant, rolled off me. As she did so I saw a movement and there, in the doorway, standing, just looking was William.

Anneke heard my intake of breath, almost a cry of fear, as my eyes met William's. She looked round.

"Will," she whispered.

My mind was racing. What did William see? How long had he been there? I just knew he'd been there long enough to see everything. What was he thinking? How could I know when I couldn't read his newly impassive face? Was he outraged? Was he jealously enraged? His face betrayed no thoughts. What would he say? How would I answer? What could I possibly say that would justify my sneaking around behind his back like this? How could I possibly explain why I was fucking my best friend's wife?

Then I recalled his words to me, "I mean it you know," and my heartbeats slowed a bit. Was he OK with this? Was he perhaps turned on?

I looked at Anneke. Her face was white. She rolled from the bed and went to him.

"Will," she said again reaching out to him with her arms.

William turned away from her and looked at me. He was silent but tears welled in his eyes and left streaks on his cheeks. He looked at me. He looked at her and then at me again and he turned and left the room. He'd said nothing. Anneke followed him, calling his name. I heard the front door bang and his car start and accelerate away.

Anneke returned to the bedroom. "What a mess," she said, "What a fucking mess. It's my fault. What have I done?"

I looked at her but didn't respond. We cleaned up, got dressed without speaking and tidied the room, William's and Anneke's bedroom. We didn't touch and we didn't really look at each other. When we'd finished I started to say something. I wanted to tell her that I thought William was going to be OK with it.

"No," she said, "I can't talk now. I'll call you tomorrow."

I didn't kiss or touch her but left straightaway and drove home.

William didn't appear at work the next day, but in the afternoon I received an email form from him, asking in its impersonal way for 3 weeks leave. I approved it of course.

I began to think that Anneke wouldn't call me and wondered what I should do, but late in the evening she did ring.

She was crying. "He hasn't been home," she said. "He left a note in the letter box saying he never wanted to see me again, that he didn't want to stand in our way and that we deserve each other."

My heart leapt. I said I'd come over straight away.

"No," she said, her distress getting louder, "I can't see you, I don't want to see you. I don't want to see you ever again."

"Please Anneke, please," I begged.

"No, never again, never again," she sobbed. "What about Tim and Ellie, they're only babies. What have I done to them?"

Her crying was out of control.

"I'll come," I offered.

"Don't ever come here again, I mean it."

I hung up. I rang Anneke many, many times each day for the next few days. There was no answer on her home phone and her mobile phone kept diverting to voice mail. She never responded to my repeated requests for her to return my calls. I drove to and past her house. The curtains were drawn and there was no sign of life whenever I went past. William resigned from his position by mail. I passed his resignation on to the HR section. After I got the resignation, I drove to their house again. Still no sign of life. I asked a neighbour, who was mowing his front lawn where William and Anneke were.

"They've separated," he said. "He's moved interstate, to where they came here from and she's gone to stay with her sister till they divide the property. How do you know them?"

"They were great friends of mine," I replied.

"Yeah," he concluded, "What a pity. They seemed such a perfect couple. My wife used to say they seemed so in love. But that's younger people for you, won't stick at anything these days I guess. Hard on the young kids. Oh well, it's life these days isn't it?"

I thanked him and said good bye.

I never saw or heard from either William or Anneke again.

clan
clan
11 Followers
12