Anne's Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
631 Followers

Anne was experiencing a tremendous mixture of emotions. She was part embarrassed to be out in public dressed like a whore; she was definitely nervous – this was very much unchartered territory for her; she was sexually excited at the chance to play the slutty woman; she was extra sexually excited at having this young stud to mate with; and the twinge of guilt she was feeling having decided to cheat on her husband only served to excite her further.

When the elevator doors opened, she was quick to get in, quick to push her floor number and quick to push the close-doors button. As they closed, she just as quickly turned to Scott, pushed him against the elevator wall and planted her mouth on his. She wrapped one arm around his head as they open-mouth kissed, while her other hand began to grope, again, the front of his jeans.

Scott couldn't believe this conquest. It had never been this easy. 'Easy' was the right word here. For a girl of this calibre to be so willing to spread her legs for a guy, she was the definition of the word. And with the way she was dressed the real surprise was that it was free. He put his arms around her as they kissed and he thought to himself that this would amount to fucking a prostitute, except that she hadn't asked for money. His plan was to lay back and take everything she wanted to give him.

Anne, meanwhile, had expected to be ravaged, but it was she doing the ravaging. Scott was a decent, but still inexperienced kisser. They broke off the kiss to get off on her floor. She got them inside her room, but quickly again locked lips with him, keeping him against the door. She resumed her groping again too.

Scott returned the kisses and gladly accepted the groping. He had not expected to score tonight, but was very pleased that he had. He placed his arms around her slim waist. Anne, in return, briefly quit grabbing at his groin to move his hands down to her denim clad ass. Lips in permanent lock and tongues doing a dance together, Anne began squeezing the full length of Scott's cock through his jeans. It was a serious hard on. Scott had both of his hands on her ass cheeks an squeezed at will.

The couple did some serious making out. Anne felt happy with her choice. She was seriously wet, and she needed more and she wanted sex all night long. She was carrying through with her decision to be unfaithful and had chosen an attractive young stud that clearly was well endowed and had no problem getting it up. She really didn't have any other requirements. Scott was clearly younger than she had anticipated, but that he was young actually turned her on even more; and that she could attract such a young guy, was, of course, ego-stroking. And so she broke off the kissing and dragged him over beside the chair and ottoman in her room. She reached for his belt buckle and proceeded to open up his jeans. "I want to see what I've been playing with", she teased.

Together, they dropped his jeans revealing his bulge in his underpants. There was a wet stain in his underwear. He was obviously leaking pre-cum. Anne, still fully dressed, dropped to her knees before him.

There was no doubt that if Anne's husband had any idea of what was going on, their marriage would be over in an instant. There would be no discussion on that. Just dressing the way she had dressed to go to alone would have ended the marriage. But now she was down on her knees fumbling with a guy's jeans to get them off his legs.

Briefly Anne thought about how all guys like it when a chick goes down on her knees before them and how she hadn't been doing it for her husband in years. And yet here she was with a young kid she didn't even know and her wanton behaviour was turning herself on even more.

Jeans now down below his knees, Anne could now see a complete outline of his rock hard cock. She braced her left hand against his leg and raised her right hand to cup his balls through his briefs. She squeezed gently and he groaned.

Anne felt up his manhood for another minute and then, leaned forward and kissed the front of his briefs. There were no more thoughts about her husband. Now, the only male on her brain was the young man in front of her with the rock hard cock. At this moment this was her man.

She let her lips linger against the front of his briefs gently kissing his cock through the material. She moved her lips up to where the cock tip was still leaking and took a bit of the still-covered cock head into her mouth. His cock was twitching and he was grunting and groaning with pleasure. Scott wanted to thrust it into her mouth.

Up and down Anne nibbled on the outline of his covered cock. She added to his pleasure by having a finger wind its way into his briefs to make contact with his balls. Again, she returned to his cock tip to repeat – and now from his pre-cum and her saliva the front of his briefs were quite soaked.

Anne then began to slowly, deliberately peel down his underwear, thereby setting free his cock. It stood straight out, aiming directly to her mouth. She detected the faint smell of semen.

Scott, frankly, wasn't exactly sure what to do. It was all being done for him. He didn't even have to ask. Anne was doing everything before he could even think of what he wanted next. He was just going to enjoy every minute.

Anne, in turn, could feel months of frustration about to be released from its enclosure that was her mind. Her first thought Scott had a nice cock. What impressed her most was how particularly hard it was. If you're going to be unfaithful, this is the way to do it! She didn't need a rocket scientist. She didn't need a marathon runner. She needed a hot guy with good looks and hard body and a nice cock. Scott fit the bill.

Although Anne's decision to engage in extramarital sex had been made much earlier, even at this last minute, it was open to her to change her mind. She could still apologize to Scott call it off, and back away. But the idea of backing away wasn't at all in Anne's mind. Having sex with Scott was. The nervousness of being dressed like a whore in public was no longer present. Instead the pent up lust, many months in the building, was unleashing itself. Her need was straightforwardly primal. She wanted a stud to fuck her all night; to give it to her in a way her husband couldn't.

Keeping her hands on the back of Scott's legs, Anne leaned forward to kiss Scott's now bare cock. It continued to twitch in reaction to the contact. It continued to leak pre-ejaculation semen. Anne again gave his cock tip a lingering kiss to ensure the pre-cum rubbed off on her lips. She could now taste it. Even if she were to call it off now, the fact that another man's semen had entered her mouth meant she could no longer claim to be a faithful wife. Anne felt no guilt at all – only desire. This was turning into a simply great decision. She had known she wanted it; what she hadn't anticipated is just how badly she wanted it. Even the oral play wasn't just a prelude to the fun – she was immensely enjoying being on her knees and kissing Scott's cock. Her lust had reached levels she hadn't felt before. She felt an immediate deep need to simply be Scott's slut, all night long.

Scott looked down to watch her lips make contact with his cockhead. All he could say was what he was thinking – "So gooooooood."

Scott was a clean guy, but it had been a long time since Anne had had her face in the general vicinity of another man's genitals. There was now the scent of sex in the air. His cock continued to leak semen and Ann took an inch of his cock into her mouth to get a better taste. Semen continued to leak and she used her tongue against the slit of his cock to stimulate him further, which in turn caused more leakage. The taste filled her mouth.

Scott's cock was no bigger than her husband's, but it had the hardness of a young man's cock. It was like sucking on granite covered in a smooth skin. Her head bobbed up and down on his rigid pole. Her right hand attached itself to his balls to add to the intensity of the pleasure he was feeling.

Scott just stood there an accepted the pleasure. Eventually he placed his right hand behind her head. This allowed him to thrust in a bit with his hips getting his cock further down to the back of her mouth. In between grunts, he continued his chant of "So gooooood.... So fuckin' gooooood."

Anne had intended to spend considerable time sucking on the cock of the guy she brought home. She had imagined it like a porno movie – 15 to 20 minutes of a long, slutty blow job, but the heat between her legs had begun to call the shots. She put her left hand between her legs, hoping her own fingers would be sufficient, but this only made her hornier. The long, slutty blow job would have to wait. Next round, she could spend more time tasting him. Anne stood up wrapped her hand around his shaft and pushed him back into the chair.

He put his legs up on the Ottoman and began to unbutton his shirt. Ann meanwhile stripped in front of him – first taking off the tank top; then the bra; and then struggled a bit to take her very tight jeans off.

Scott's hand immediately went between her legs. He was liking what he was seeing very much. This was a fine piece of ass before him.

She let him check her out a bit before she removed her panties. They were now completely soaked.

Anne wasted no time and moved on top of Scott straddling him. His cock was stand straight up like a rocket. This would be easy – all she would have to do is lower herself onto him. She looked him straight in the eyes, her mouth two inches from his, and did just that, slowly impaling herself on his erection inch by inch.

Anne's wetness made penetration easy. Scott reached up to squeeze Anne's breasts. Anne just continued to thrust downward onto his shaft. She took control and kissed him on the mouth, pushing his head against the chair.

Anne had envisaged a long sexual encounter. She had expected the oral to linger. She expected to spend time being eaten out. When she had played it out in her head, she had envisaged a long good straight missionary fuck to follow the long, slutty blow job.

But Scott's inexperience changed the game plan. Anne felt like she was practically taking a virgin here. It was clear he wanted it, but it was equally clear he wasn't taking the lead and was going to just sit back and see what was done with him.

From Scott's perspective, he was going to let this whore do her work. This wasn't much different than getting a hand job at a massage parlour.

Anne had now managed to get all of Scott's cock in her. If you were to look at her ass, you would see his balls against it whenever she thrust down. He was getting a good, deep penetration.

Anne felt it was exactly what she had needed. It was like the flood gates had open after all these months. The pure physical sexual pleasure of fucking a man you were in lust with without there being any emotional baggage attached due to a relationship was like the difference between the fresh air of a large forest in the countryside versus the air found in an industrial part of a city. She was feeling pure sexual desire for Scott and receiving pure sexual pleasure in return. It would be wrong to call this casual sex; there was nothing casual about it. It was, instead, heated, intensely physical, and passionate.

Anne had never taken a man on a chair like this, but had watched enough porn to know what to do. I was simple – she fucked herself on his granite-hard cock while planting her mouth on his.

Scott lay there, slumped in the chair, letting Anne impale herself, while French kissing her back and occasionally groping her breasts and pulling on her nipples. Once in a while he'd prefer to grope her ass instead. Twice he managed to get a tit in his mouth for a quick suck.

Anne kept her lips on Scott's for several minutes. Their tongues danced in and out of each other's mouths. And all the time Anne fucked herself on Scott's pole. She could feel an orgasm was quickly building in her. The sexual frustration of months of pent up lust was ready to explode. It had only been a few minutes, but she had to consciously try to hold back from cumming so quickly. This didn't feel wrong at all; it actually felt very right. Anne, when she wasn't letting waves of pleasure wash over her, applauded herself for making an amazing decision. She felt she deserved this – hard work – and now hard play.

Scott, on the other hand, was mesmerized by what was happening. This was like bread falling from the skies – he couldn't believe his luck. Hot chick; amazing fuck. This was turning into an incredible evening and he had been in an over-excited stated since the moment he laid eyes on this sex pot. Scott had no reason to hold off and prolong his cumming. His balls were fully and ready to unload. His only desire at this very moment was to plant his sperm deep inside of the slut. He was turned on by how obviously turned on she was; but he didn't really care if she finished or not.

Scott began thrusting his hips upward, meeting Anne as she was planting herself back down. Anne knew this meant he was really feeling it right then, and the thought that he was near cumming quickly put her over the edge.

Anne broke off the kissing to say, "Oh God", and then proceeded to accept being overwhelmed by her own orgasm, collapsing herself on his spear. Scott kept thrusting into her at an ever faster rate, which kept the waves of her orgasm going for about a further 30 seconds. All the time his pace was picking up. Not a minute had passed and he was finishing inside her. His sperm spurted in several blasts deep inside her. Ann had cum with a devastating intensity. The sensation of him cumming, though, was like the icing on the cake. Even though she hadn't fully recovered from her own earthquake yet, she could feel the heat of his sperm firing into her. She would be unable to explain it herself, but in accepting his sperm, she felt, suddenly a moment of intimacy with Scott. She resumed the open-mouth kissing with his cock still fully planted in her.

Eventually, Scott's cock began to soften. Anne, too, needed to change her position. Her legs were now getting sore and cramped from squatting onto him. She repositioned herself so that she was sitting across him with her legs dangling over the chair. She put her arm around his neck and kissed him again. Scott, in turn, let his hands roam her body.

For a couple of minutes they did nothing but kiss and feel each other. It didn't matter that he was much younger. It didn't matter he lived so far away from her. It didn't matter to her that she was married. They had coupled and she felt a tender intimacy with him as if they were a couple. They had mated. This was her (young) man; her chosen stud.

As they kissed, she imagined the rest of the night in bed with her lover. They'd fuck until they collapsed. She would wake up in the morning and mate with him yet again. This was the difference between a husband and a lover – with a husband your intimacy spreads over many aspects of life. With a lover, intimacy is completely sexual. Anne now saw it as a completely natural phenomenon. They had created a bond between them by mating. His sperm was inside her. Nothing could ever change this.

Anne loved her husband but it seemed natural to be attracted to other men and natural to choose one to mate with. And once having mated with that man, she could sense a bond between them. Anne hadn't expected to have intimate feelings for Scott, but having already achieved her goal she wanted to continue kissing him and caressing him.

Scott finally broke off the embrace to excuse himself and go to the washroom. Anne took the opportunity to move over to the bed. A quick finger test confirmed Scott had planted a lot of sperm in her. And she wanted it there. She would now always be a wife who could not claim to have been faithful. She didn't want to be such a wife. It wasn't exactly like how she thought it would go, but it was amazing. It was perfect. It had been explosive.

Anne was glad her plan had worked so well. It was proof that thinking things through paid dividends. She reminded herself that she was driven to succeed in business. She felt she therefore deserved to be fucked by the highest quality stud. She felt she had earned this right.

Ann figured she should probably wash up when Scott came back. She had built up a bit of a sweat in riding her pony. She wanted to remain perfect for her stud.

Scott emerged in moments, and he walked over to Anne, who was seated on the edge of the bed. His cock was now soft, but he hadn't lost the grin he'd had on his face since he had cum in her.

She put her arms around him and kissed his stomach. Completely naked, he seemed very young. She decided to ask, "So, how old are you, anyway?" She asked it with a smile, not wanting to alarm him about her own age.

"Well my I.D. says 21", he responded still grinning. "But actually that's still some three months away."

He was 20! Anne was really surprised at this. She had just fucked a boy! She was getting intimate feelings for a boy! She did her best to suppress her shock. She had thought 22 or 23. But 20! That was actually a little too young, but she did take a little extra pride in being able to seduce him.

She decided to pay him a compliment. It was wise to keep him horny as she'd soon want more, so she said, "Well you're really a good fuck." He smiled at this, unsure of what to say.

Instead of offering a compliment back, Scott asked Anne how old she was.

Anne used the typical girls trick and said, "First, tell me how old you think I am."

Scott earnestly replied, "26?"

Anne knew she could get away with such an estimate, but she took it as a compliment – one can't get enough such compliments in life. "Actually, I'm 27", she said. She didn't want to tell him her actual age. She could tell his mind was processing the fact that he'd just fucked an "older" woman. In his head a seven year difference was a big difference! What would he say if he knew she was 32?

It was now Anne's turn to use the washroom. A bit of the sperm pumped inside her was beginning to leak. She felt this desire to keep it in her as a memento of this experience, but when it starts to leak, you need to clean. She marvelled at how much more sperm a young man generates.

In the washroom Anne mentally patted herself on the back. Her "situation" had been brewing for a long time. She had come to a conclusion as to how to deal with it, which many would criticize, but it had worked perfectly. It was turning into an energizing and sexy experience and she felt no pangs of guilt at all at having been unfaithful. In fact, to the contrary she felt it was the right thing to do – it was what she needed! She had planned it so that it wouldn't impact her family, especially her husband, who she did truly love; and she ensured it wouldn't impact work either. Messing around with someone back home was, as she always thought, a risky, and therefore bad idea. This, on the other hand, had been an amazing experience. She had been worked up in a sexual lather and satisfied by the young boy/man stud. It had been a liberating experience. He, obviously, got what he wanted to.

Having freshened up she went to return to Scott.

To Anne's surprise, Scott had dressed again, and was doing up the final buttons on his shirt. This was not at all what she had expected. He looked at her with that grin and said, "Got to get back to my dorm now."

Anne had to let it sink in for a moment, but decided it was worthwhile to ask him to stay. "Are you sure you wouldn't want to spend the night?"

Scott replied, "Ah'd really love to, but can't. I was supposed to ...... be somewhere tonight. Meet up with some friends back at the dorm. Had just really gone for a beer first. You kind of sidetracked me a bit. Figgered I had to give it a shot. So I moved in on you as quick as I could." Scott paused and grinned, but when Anne said nothing, he added, "Have to be up early tomorrow, too, for school."

TQM
TQM
631 Followers