Anne's Anal Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txbiker
txbiker
37 Followers

She repeated the treatment, and was relieved to see the second washing resulted in clean water. Confident, now of her cleanliness, she returned to her lover's side. She brought with her a warm washcloth, and proceeded to cleanse Jake's flaccid penis. It didn't take much to bring it back from the soft state, her gentle washing induced it to return to the erect form.

Jake wondered what was taking her so long, and was about to go see when she came back with the cloth. It felt very warm as she laved the residue from the growing organ. He especially enjoyed the care she took with the underside of his foreskin, that area being quite sensitive as a rule. She seemed satisfied with her work, and when she took away the washcloth, she replaced its warmth with that of her talented mouth.

Jake could feel the blood rushing into his penis, pulsing it back to full erection. Each beat of his heart added to its length and girth until it was once more ready for whatever Anne had designs on. She smiled up at him and straddled his body. She rocked herself on his lower belly, teasing the tip of his penis with the crevice of her backside.

"Can ... can we um... can you do me again? Back there?" she asked.

"You really liked it?" He countered.

"Oh, yes! It was really nice. You didn't hurt or anything. Well, maybe a bit, just at first. But, after it was in, oh! It felt so wonderful!" She rattled on. "I ... I ...um ... I even washed it out, so it will be super clean for you." Her face and chest flushed pink at her admission.

Jake handed her the anal lube, suggesting that she apply some to both his erection and her anal opening, as she probably had washed out most of the natural lubricant that remained. She filled her hand with the slick gel and applied the coolness to Jake's penis. She could feel how extra hard it was, pulsing between her fingers. From where she sat on his thighs, it was easy to raise her knees and gain access to her anus. She smeared the gel all around the outside, the looked straight at Jake when she thrust three fingers full of the gel deep into her butt.

Anne raised up, and maintained the severe squatting position. Jake held his erection upright and let Anne have control of her movements. She felt the soft crown at the entrance. Bouncing gently, she allowed just a bit of it to spread the little brown star before it gobbled up the swollen helmet. Her legs were quivering, trying to hold herself up. She felt the pressure/pain at the inner muscles, then pushed with her belly and felt the now familiar relaxation of her bowel control muscle.

She slid herself down the slick, throbbing shaft, feeling every inch of it spread her body opening and fill her rear canal. She looked down and saw her belly bulge as the massive penis filled her body, again.

"Ahhh! Ohhhh! So delicious! What a wonderful feeling!" She exclaimed. "I am so full, back there! Oh, this is so amazing!"

Anne's colon was a little less tight than the first time. Not by much, but Jake could tell she was much more receptive this time. He still wanted to cum right away, but held back as best he could. Anne started rocking her hips, rolling her belly to push even more of him further into the depths of her body. When she found the right angle, she started 'posting', as one would ride English saddled horse. Soon, she was stroking herself fully, leaving only the crown inside on the upward stroke, and burying the pulsing penis deep inside herself on the down stroke. Her legs soon tired, though, and she momentarily fell forward on to Jake's chest.

He kissed her hot, feeling her intensity travel throughout her whole body. Without speaking, he rolled them over, and disengaged from her. A look of pain and disappointment crossed over Anne's face, tempered by Jake's touch on her side. She understood immediately, and assumed the 'doggie' position. Jake pushed her hips down, so that she was crouched on her thighs, arms outstretched. He touched her kitty, and watched her anus "wink" at him. He smiled and replaced his erection at her anus.

"OH, Jake! Put it back in and fuck my ass!" She called out. "Fill me with your hot stuff, OH PLEASE! FUCK MEE!"

Her animated language and emotion spurred Jake on. He did as she asked and plunged the entire length of his penis into her in one stroke. His belly slapped her butt and she grunted at the sudden fullness and contact. She took in a deep breath and pushed hard against Jake. The massive penis in her butt felt as though it was extending all the way into her belly. A tentative push on the lower part of her tummy confirmed the depth of her

Impalement.

"OHMIGOD! Jake! It's ... it's deeper than before! OH Jeeze! I'm. I'm so full!" she cried out, "Please! Fuck it, now! Fuck my little ass and fill it with your hot cum!"

Anne's fiery words and bouncing body spurred Jake to action. Her well-lubricated anus allowed him to begin thrusting in earnest, pounding her butt with his body. Each time he thrust in, their bodies slapped and Anne grunted. Soft moaning grew louder as she felt the friction of his penis throughout her lower body. His heavy balls bounced against her unprotected vulva and exposed clitoris, bringing her nearer to another explosion of passion.

"Harder! Harder!" She encouraged Jake, OHYESSSS! It feels soooo goood! .. Mmphh! .. ahhhh! ...Mmphh! ... Ohgodyes! ... I'm gonnnaa cc .. ccummmm!" Her shriek of delight drowned out all other sounds as Jake felt her anus clench up around him and her body started to quake. The friction, the hot talk, the warmth of being surrounded by her tight rear tunnel was all Jake could stand.

"OH YESSS! ANNNNNE! I'm .. I"M Cummmmingggg toooooo!" He crooned as his own release met hers. He swelled and her passage got tighter, the fire in his belly ripped from his insides to explode into her body. Deep into her waiting bowels he poured his seed in a thick, pulsing stream. Shot after shot of hot, syrupy semen kept filling her colon until it began to seep out around the tight seal of where their bodies joined.

Just as she felt the thickening penis in her rear, Anne shoved some fingers into her vagina. Her palm rubbed her clitoris as three fingers sank deep into her front hole. She could feel Jake's penis through her vaginal wall as it pulsed out the hot fluid. Her vagina clamped her fingers as she felt her ass clenching Jake's throbbing, spewing cock. Panting, moaning and quivering, her body rocked through the cum, almost blacking her out from the dual sensations of both openings being penetrated at the same time.

Jake, too, was overcome with the intensity of the release, and collapsed on Anne's back. He remained imbedded in her as they collected themselves. Anne slowly straightened her legs, keeping the warm flesh buried in her butt. Soon, to her dismay, Jake softened to the point he slipped out of the clutching orifice. They both felt the rush of cool, slippery cum oozing from her anus. Jake raised up and gently spread her legs, softly licking her swollen, red puckered hole. He soothed the inflamed flesh as best he could with his tongue, then let Anne turn over so that he could clean the other side the same way.

"You okay?" he asked.

Anne pulled his face to hers and kissed him hot. "Oh, yes Jake! I'm very okay!"

txbiker
txbiker
37 Followers
12