Anne's Ball Busting Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers

I watched as she crossed her ankles and began to stroke my cock in full measure slowly and deliberately between her calves. The sensation was soothing as she rolled the meaty part of her smooth calves across the purple glands just beneath the head. In no time I was on the verge of climax again. Anne ran her fingers through my hair while she massaged my cock with her calves. I felt my body convulse as I leaned forward pressing my face across her smooth thigh. The orgasm was tremendous causing me to grunt and moan her name. I raised my head to witness the final flow of my manhood run out across her shins and down the side of her calves. As my orgasm subsided Anne milked the head of my cock between her calves until it became flaccid. Completely spent, I dozed off to the sensation of her slender fingers running slowly through my hair and her calves rolling over my cock.

I remember waking up early that afternoon to use the bathroom. Anne was asleep next to me, my flaccid member still sandwiched between her calves. I untangled myself from her legs and made my way to the bathroom. After relieving myself I crawled back onto the couch next to her. Not giving it a second thought I lifted her legs up and reinserted my cock between her calves. Before closing my eyes I swore I saw a smile spread across Anne's beautiful face.

Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers