Anne's Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ric499
ric499
11 Followers

Mike was conscious of not going too deep at first. He'd had more than one girl say never again after the first session and Anne was so fucking hot that he for sure wanted more of her tight body and tighter pussy. He really did mean to pull out and not cum in her. Partly because he actually did like her, a rare feeling for one of his many conquests, but mostly because he didn't want her coming back after him for child support. But her pussy was so wet and tight. It was a steamy glove pulling him deeper and deeper. He knew he had to say something soon and pull out or he would begin blasting his seed into that waiting furnace.

Anne was just lost in sensation, her whole body reduced to her mouth, tits and pussy; all of which were on sensory overload. Intent on getting every inch of Mike inside of her, she rolled on top of him and sat straight up impaling herself deeper than anything had ever touched. She felt a small sharp pain in her side and thought, he must have gone too deep. But no, immense pleasure quickly replaced pain and she began bouncing and grinding her sopping pussy onto his impaling cock. Riding St. George, Rick had called this position. "How appropriate, I am definitely spitted on a lance!" Anne felt a massive orgasm to end all orgasms building in her stomach. She leaned forward and launched herself into a frenzied pumping against Mike's groin.

Mike looked up. Anne looked possessed as she rode astride him. He needed to pull out like now, yet she had effectively pinned him and seemed intent on forcing him to shoot deep inside her. "Wait! Slow down and let me pull out or I'm going to cum inside you," he finally managed to croak.

"God yes!" Anne exclaimed. "Cum inside me, I want your cum, fill me up!" She grabbed his hands and smashed them against her tits as renewed her assault of pussy on cock. Pain at first has he grabbed her tits and mauled them. Then pleasure, intense feeling like never before and she went over the edge to her little death. Her brain went dark except for the wave after wave of contractions twisting her body and grabbing the intruding cock. Then, "Yes!!!" Mike was cumming. Shot after shot of scalding cum was blasting into her waiting pussy. Bathing her womb, squeezing into every nook and cranny, passing through her cervix she was sure. Sending her to yet another mind bending explosion of feeling.

"I can't hold out anymore," Mike realized as he grabbed a double handful of those sexy firm tits. He lifted his hips off the mattress pressing deep inside that heated grasping pussy. Fireworks exploded in his head as his balls erupted driving string after string of hot cum up through his cock and into her pussy. Her pussy was already stretched and full of his cock so his cum seemed to have no place to go, but back down to coat his cock in even hotter and wetter juice than it was already bathed.

Anne collapsed across his chest. The last delicious tremors of her passing orgasm shaking her body. She realized that they were both covered in sweat, and that the wetness coating her pussy hair and thighs and leaking from her cunt was beyond anything she had ever known. Each move seemed to squeeze another shot from Mike's cock and having no place left to go forced a bit more cum from her pussy.

Cum in her pussy; his and hers. Her pussy was full of spunk and even now Mike's sperm were invading her looking for an egg. That pain she had felt? Now thinking clearly, she realized she had probably just ovulated. She had heard about it, that ovulation was sometimes linked to particularly passionate love making. An evolutionary leftover to maximize the chance of pregnancy. Yikes, there was little doubt she was about to be pregnant and there wasn't much she could do about it.

Her mom's voice started up in her head again, "I told you it would come to this, now I'm going to kill you!" "Fuck off mom," Anne firmly responded with a giggle. "That was fantastic!" and it was she realized. Her sexy body was finally after years of repression fulfilling its purpose. Anne knew her mom's voice would never bother her again, well not too much. She realized Mike was laying very quietly beneath her. Staring intently at what must have been conflicting emotions crossing her face. She smiled at him and with a lazy sexy motion rubbed her pussy against him, feeling his fading tumescence move in her cum soaked pussy. "Hey baby daddy!" she teased.

ric499
ric499
11 Followers
12