Anne's Development

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is Al here or do you have a man in the house? How the hell are you going to do this?"

"Honey sometimes I save Al's loads and put them in the refrigerator so that when he's away I can pound my pussy and swallow a load to make me feel good."

"You're kidding me, Right!"

"I'll be right back" as I bounced on down to the kitchen and found a triple load in a small container and heated it to room temperature. "Here it is." I sat on the bed and Anne looked in bewilderment at the container as I took a finger and dabbed a little on the end offering some for her to taste. Her tongue reluctantly took a taste.

"It's not half bad. Is it always like this?"

"Al tries to watch his diet and drink plenty of water and have one small glass of pineapple juice per day which sweetens it nicely."

She sniffed the contents, had a devilish look on her face and told me to lay back. I was wondering what the hell she had in mind as she took the container from me and pushed my legs apart and back into my chest exposing my swollen pussy. With one hand she spread my pussy lips apart and with the container in the other she poured the contents into me offering the rest to me as she lowered her head onto my pussy and started to eat the cum out. She swirled the cum around darting her tongue in and out licking up and down my slit sucking the cum out. I stuck my tongue into the container to get the rest of the contents out as she brought me to a powerful orgasm. Anne must have sucked and licked my pussy for ten minutes cleaning me completely! She crawled up my body to kiss me deeply and told me that she thought I was the sexiest woman in the world. I was flattered!

We rested and took a shower together with me finger fucking her to another orgasm as she sucked on my tits.

"Anne. We need to talk some work now." I told her after we had dressed and ate a late lunch. "You will clean my house once a week and work with Jane two other days. I'll pay you cash for my house and you'll be on the payroll for the other jobs. On Saturday during the summer you can clean around the pool and stay the afternoon if you like."

Al's Story......

I couldn't wait to get home and hear about Liz's day with Anne and be able to watch what had transpired. I had watched Liz drop Anne off so I waited a few minutes before I headed for home. I latterly ran into the house after the car shut off to find Liz sitting on the couch with the biggest smile I had ever seen.

"Al! This girl is a natural sex machine. Wait until you see the videos of this bitch in action!"

Liz went to get the videos and I made us a cocktail. Liz had returned totally nude with the tapes and told me to get comfortable so I stripped revealing a hard on which she smiled at. One by one the videos went on and my cock got harder and harder until I thought it would rip apart. Liz looked down at my cock and leaned over to suck it while watching the last tape!

"Oh baby, this is a beautiful young slut you've got here and I can't wait until I have a go at her!"

Liz was now sucking on my balls which made my cock twitch and bob. I loved it when she did that and she enjoyed doing it for what seemed like hours as the tape was done and my head was back with my eyes closed just enjoying what she was doing! I was building up one huge load of cum for her! She released my balls and started to lick my shaft and head twirling her tongue over my knob driving me crazy!

Liz looked at me and smiled. "Al. Fuck me up the ass!"

"Go get the lube and the penis and we'll do a DP!"

She was back in a flash so I bent her over the arm of the couch and lubed everything; her pussy, ass, my cock, and the penis which I inserted in her pussy and then I fingered her rosebud so I could slide my cock in.

"God, Al this feels so fucking good." As I slowly glided my cock head into her ass slowly filling her up.

I was in total control using the penis and my cock in a rhythm that gave both of us a great sexual pleasure bringing us to the top of our orgasm at the same time. We both let out a grunt and moan at the same time with me filling her ass with spurt after spurt of cum as she drenched the penis in her pussy with juices running down her thighs! We were both spent! After ewe calmed down and cleaned up we were sitting by the pool when Liz told her plan was to have Anne here Saturday to clean up around the pool area and maybe we could double team her.

"Liz. Do you think we should give her some more time?"

"Al! She's eighteen, freshly fucked by me, thinks your cock is beautiful, and ate one of your loads! What the fuck did you just see on the videos?"

"Sorry babe. Just didn't want to scare her away. You plan out Saturday and we'll do it. I mean her."

Saturday morning was a brilliant sunshiny day and we were up early with anticipation when the phone rang with Anne asking Liz if she could come and pick her up. She said yes and told her to bring her bikini with her to enjoy the sun.

"Liz I don't even own a swim suit. Could I clean in the nude instead?"

Liz was staring wide eyed at me as she looked at the phone and replied, "Sure honey; if you'd like to clean in the nude that's ok with me. Al might come home and catch you though!"

Anne was quiet for a moment. "Well maybe it will excite him and we'll have to do something about it!"

Liz laughed, gave me the thumbs up and said she'd be over in about thirty minutes. "Ok Al. You leave when I leave then reappear in about an hour."

The plan was set the video cameras were set and we were off and running. Liz picked up Anne and had at the house. "Anne. You look so radiant today. Have you done something different?"

"I redid my hair and changed my makeup to something new. Thanks for noticing!" She gave Liz a hug and planted a nice kiss on her lips with a tongue darting in her mouth. They both walked out the pool area with Liz stripping off her clothes to enjoy the sun and Anne getting naked to do the cleaning. I made my appearance earlier than planned but I was horny and didn't care.

I yelled from the living room. "Baby I'm home."

Liz looked at Anne for a reaction as she just smiled at her. "I'm out here at the pool honey."

I walked out stark naked with a semi hard on when I spotted Anne and played the fake roll." Shit! I didn't know anyone was here."

Anne and Liz were about ten feet apart when they both said at the same time, "don't worry we're all consenting adults." I continued walking to a lounge chair and sat down to enjoy the sun as Anne continued to clean.

"Hey Liz, how about putting some lotion on me?" I pushed the lounger back and was lying on my back as Liz rubbed my chest, stomach, and legs before getting her hands greased up to apply lotion to my balls and cock. She was doing the slow stroke when Anne asked if she could help in any way! Liz smiled at me, I smiled at Anne, and she took one look at my now rigid eight inches of throbbing cock and licked her lips. She picked up a towel got it wet and came over to wash the lotion off.

"Al! Would like me to suck that until you cum?"

Before I could respond, Liz told her that I would probably enjoy it more if we both worked on it like they did on Monday. My cock was now throbbing and bouncing all over the place. Liz told Anne how much I enjoyed having my balls sucked and that it made me produce big, big loads of cum. That's all she needed as she was on her knees between my legs sucking on my balls!

"Anne honey, go easy on him. We have all day to do this. Just suck lightly; one at a time and when you feel comfortable then both."

I was enjoying Anne working on my balls and Liz giving directions when Liz joined in and began licking my shaft and sucking on my cock. My heart was pounding and a nice load was building up after about ten minutes of this fantastic double team. I started to moan and my mouth was open as the orgasm began to build!

"Anne! Get up here and start to suck on this! He's going to come soon! Don't forget to take him deep like I taught you and swallow every last drop baby!"

They switched places with Liz at her best sucking on my balls and reaming my asshole as Anne slid up and all the way down my cock! It was too much as I screamed I was cumming so Anne went deep and Liz sucked my balls and stuck a finger in my ass looking for my prostrate. I spurted out what seemed like a quart of cum and Anne kept gulping while I was buried up to her nose. She didn't spill a drop as Liz was coaching her all the way. "Swallow it all baby! Suck him good! Lick him clean when he stops. I'll help clean any you miss honey!"

My cock was exploding and still rock hard listening to Liz with her pupil. Finally Anne's mouth slid off my cock as streams of saliva and cum drooled down the sides of her mouth so Liz took her face in her hands and licked it clean before planting a big wet kiss on her lips swapping what cum was left. She looked at my cock and milked up some cum still oozing out.

"Anne honey there's still some left. Lick it off baby."

Anne's tongue flicked across the head of my cock like a snake and the remaining cum was gone in a second. Anne was let out a soft moan and asked Liz if she could eat her pussy as she was now really horny.

"Sure honey. We'll do each other while Al watches which should have him hard pretty quick. Then I'll get to watch him pound your pretty little pussy and if you think that's going to satisfy your lust wait until I ram that penis dildo up you ass while you're full of his cock!"

I was starting to get aroused again just listening to these two talk! It was then that I noticed how beautiful Anne's tits were with those rosy red nipples sitting atop pink areolas like a topping on a mound of vanilla ice cream. I had never seen anything that sexy in my life! I took a few more minutes to admire her tight young ass, athletic legs, perfectly formed tits with no sag even though they were at least a set of 36 to 38 double c. My eyes shifted to her shaved pussy witch looked so inviting with that tight gash that had been only recently explored!

The girls started to kiss and fondle each other as I went into the house to find the penis and some lubrication for its assault on Anne's ass while I would be fucking her pussy! Upon my return they were locked in a sixty nine position, squirming around, moaning, and lapping at each others pussy like the end of the world was coming soon!

I got down to where Anne was eating out Liz and asked her if she was ready to ride my hard cock and she nodded yes. I told Liz to let her up so she could straddle me and sit down on my cock.

Liz spotted the penis and lube and knew what her job was going to be as I put a wad of spit on my cock and had Anne slid on down my shaft which she slowly took in until she sat fully down on it with her knees resting by my sides. Liz told her to ride it for a while and bend forward against my chest as she was going to give her an extra treat! When Anne bent forward Liz applied some lube to her fingers and started to work her ass getting it ready for the penis. We began a rhythm of fucking including Liz's fingers when Liz reached for the penis and swapped it with her fingers as she pushed it against her rosebud!

I watched Anne's eyes for a reaction when she surprised me with a smile and told Liz to slide some more in. Our rhythm had increased to a normal fucking as Liz pushed the whole thing in her tight little ass and she hissed at me and started to buck and fuck like a woman possessed! The feeling I was getting from Liz fucking her ass with that thing was driving me crazy as I screamed I was going to cum!

Anne's face was twisted with pleasure as I spurted out a huge load into her pussy and she responded with a gusher of her own which soaked her thighs, my stomach, balls, and ran down my ass!

"Oh Liz I'm cumming..................................." She jumped up knocking Liz over as she scooted back down to my cock to suck me off and lick all the fluids off my body as Liz got under Anne to suck out my cum and lick her clean!

After we had calmed down and cleaned our selves Anne floored us with a question. "Could I move in with you two?"

I looked at Liz and she didn't know what to say, so I spoke up. "Anne. What would your mother think?"

"My mom and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things. I'm eighteen now and I have my own life to live!"

That was ten years ago and she's still here fucking and sucking us, and most of the other cleaning girls. What an enjoyable ten years it's been!!

12