Anne's First Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once on the bed, he began kissing her neck and slowly worked his way down to her tits. Making sure he gave equal time to both tits, Scott sucked, licked, kissed, and caressed her tits as Anne moaned and groaned in obvious pleasure. He continued his downward track toward the grand prize and was soon facing her hot wet pussy. With the first lick of his tongue Anne moaned loudly and they both knew she was very close. He inserted his finger and began finger fucking her and eating her like no one ever had. His entire face was buried between her legs as he used his tongue, lips and even his nose to eat her pussy and stimulate her clit. Within a few short minutes, he achieved his goal as Anne arched her back up and screamed out, "oh god don't fucking stop, I'm gonna cum."

As Anne recovered from her intense orgasm, Scott maneuvered himself upward until his raging hard seven-inch dick was right at the entrance to her succulent pussy. Making eye contact and getting a slight head nod of approval from her, he slowly entered her inch by inch and they both moaned. Starting with long slow strokes in and out of her pussy, he gradually increased the pace of their fucking until she spread her legs upward in a big V and he fucked her like hers was the last pussy on earth. Fucking her for what seemed like an eternity, Anne started cumming for the second time and as her pussy squeezed and gripped his thrusting dick Scott could not hold out any longer and shot his hot cum deep inside her pussy. Completely spent and satisfied the two collapsed on the bed, snuggled up to each other, and without saying a word fell asleep.

The next morning Anne was the first to awake. When she gathered her senses a smile came over her face as she recalled the thorough fucking she had received just a few hours earlier. Noticing Scott was still asleep, she had her first chance to admire his naked body. Seeing his dick was fully erect she felt herself getting turned on and couldn't resist taking advantage of the situation.

Having your typical morning hard-on was nothing unusual for Scott but waking up this morning was anything but typical. Opening his eyes he saw Anne licking and gently stroking his dick. She looked him straight in the eyes as she took his dick in her mouth for the first time. Although her hair was a complete mess from the previous night fucking, he could not imagine a more beautiful site to see.

Not wasting any time and no stranger to giving a great blowjob, Anne was bobbing up and down his shaft and nearly taking the full seven inches with each stroke. In between the uncontrollable moans, Scott was thinking to himself, now this is one helluva way to start a day.

Anne knew from his reaction that she was blowing his mind as well as his dick and she really wanted to finish the deal, but with her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each passing second, she knew she had to experience the feeling of his hard dick inside her once again. When she lifted her head off his dick, the pitiful look and frown on Scott's face caused her to chuckle. She gave him a sexy smile, turned around to get on her hands and knees, giving him an up close view of her dripping pussy and incredible ass and then looked back at him and said, "I want you to fuck this pussy just like you did last night."

Scott nearly jumped out of the bed as he put himself in position to fuck her doggy-style. Unlike the night before where he started slowly, Scott was fucking her hard and fast right from the beginning and Anne was loving every second of it. What transpired over the next several minutes can only be described as pure animalistic fucking. It was as if they both knew this would be the grand finale of a memorable trip and they tried to fuck each other silly. When Scott reached his hand around to play with her clit, Anne yelled out "ahhhhhhhhhhh" as she experienced yet another intense orgasm. Falling out of her pussy as Anne collapsed on her stomach, Scott stroked himself a few times before grunting and shooting a stream cum on her back and ass.

As they pulled into the parking lot of her apartment, Anne said, "Too bad what goes on out of town has to stay out of town."

"Well you know that is the rule ... but I have a feeling that your boss will find a reason to take you with him out of town again real soon."

"I can hardly wait!"

12