Anne's Lesson to Her Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan turned her face to me smiling, "Oh yah, I can tell by the look on his face he is in heaven."

Jan cheered me on saying, "Come on, come on, you can do it. Pound that cock into my calf. I want to feel you cum all over it."

I groaned with pleasure, "Ooooooh. Ooooooooh God."

Jan's coordination was amazing as she was able to simultaneously keep her calf in constant contact with the head of my cock while her toes worked on my head.

Anne leaned back on her elbows in a relaxed attitude and still working her toes said, "Now we just relax wiggle our toes and watch him loose control Jan."

Jan appeared very at ease as well saying, "Yep this is way too easy. All I have to do is wiggle my toes and slide my leg around on the head of his cock."

The body oil caused the toe ring on her second toe to almost slide off. I watched as Jan reached over and slid it back into place allowing for it to keep in contact with the glands at the head of my cock.

She smiled at me saying, "We don't want to lose that now do we" accentuating the point by rubbing it vigorously over the sensitive gland.

Feeling her do this set me off as I leaned forward pulling her left leg into my chest pressing the side of her knee against my lips.

Jan giggled, "What toe power I have."

Anne giggled, "Work that toe ring over his cock head. I have to get me one of those."

Jan took me over the edge completely as I felt her golden toes clamp very hard around the head. The amazing strength gained from years of athletic training revealed itself in her toes and legs. Keeping her long leg pressed against my chest I ran my hands along her lower leg feeling the smooth sinewy muscles in her calves and ankles contract as she began to rapidly jerk the head of my cock between her two toes. Her vice like toe grip felt like she was trying to pluck the head off my cock shaft. My lips still pressed against the side of her left knee I muffled a strong scream. I stopped my thrusts letting Jan have her way with my cock.

Seeing I had stopped my movement Anne began to stroke my shaft again with her toes saying, "You got him now Jan, work that head between your toes"

I raised my head from her knee to look at Jan and could not believe the ease with which she worked on me.

She had not even broke a light sweat as she smiled at me saying, "All day and all night Eric." She winked at me making a point by tightening the grip of her toes even more, causing me to fall back against the headboard moaning loudly.

Jan lessoned the grip slightly and continued to jerk the head faster. I rose up exorcist-like pulling her leg back into my chest in an effort to find something to hold on to. She added to my heightened state of arousal by rubbing her smooth glistening calf harder across the tip of my cock head.

Jan said, "My, my, he really is holding on good."

Jan said, "Oops."

Her toe ring began to slip again and I watched her slide it back on. Barely skipping a beat, she continued where she left off jerking the head in rapid short fashion. Her toes were like pistons as I watch them move up and down along the swollen head of my cock.

That was all it took. I was done. I gripped her pumping leg tightly saying, "Oh God Jan I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Like Anne, Jan leaned back on her elbows assuming a relaxed and in control mode. Smiling at me as she brushed the hair from her beautiful face she said, "I know you are cumming. I can feel it now."

I could not believe I was being treated to such wonderful excitement brought on by this beautiful and leggy young eighteen year. It was that smile and look she showed me as she leaned back on her elbows demonstrating her total control. It was the final arousal that took me past the point of no return.

Anne laughed saying, "Thar he blows!!!"

They both laughed as I grunted hard watching Jan's toes jerk out a thick spurt of my cum into her calf.

Feeling its heat as it slapped into the back of her calf, Jan stopped laughing saying with surprise, "Oh my God… that felt awesome! I could feel the head of his cock swell open between my toes as his cum shot out against my calf. It feels so hot."

Jan leaned up to get a closer look as she continue to jerk her toes in rapid fashion spewing out loads of my cum with each jerk. Her calf slid back and forth catching all of my cum, smearing it into the tan skin of her leg.

Jan said, "Your white cum is so beautiful. It contrasts nicely against my dark skin."

I watched as my spurts turned to a slow leak running over the top of her toes and down the top of her foot.

Anne continued to slowly stroke my shaft between her toes as my cum subsided. Jan released the head of my cock from between her toes. She leaned back on her elbows and brought her legs together sandwiching the head of my cock between her shapely calves slowly massaging the head and milking out the remainder of me seed. Anne assisted by leaning forward and cupping each of Jan's loose calves in her hands. She pressed them together and began to rub them against my clamped head.

Anna said, "He likes this." As if on cue I moaned contently.

Anna then said, "Wow Jan your calves feel so strong!"

Jan said, "Its from working out with weights and jumping at the net for hours during practice."

Jan ran her slender fingers through her hair moaning, "THAT, was absolutely amazing! I never felt so much control." Then she giggled.

Anne asked, "What's so funny?"

Jan said, "His cock feels so cute now. I can feel it still leaking against the inside of my calves as it slowly shrinks."

Anne smiled at me saying, "Yes, he does have a cute cock."

Jan raised up and pouted her lips like a small child, "Your so lucky to have a guy like Eric. He's good looking, has a cute cock, and he's into feet and legs."

I laughed, "Along with good looking you forgot to say fortunate. Fortunate, to have two absolutely beautiful and amazing women like you."

Anne released Jan's calves saying, "PLEASE," and playfully threw a pillow into my face. She got up off the bed saying, "I'm getting another wine. You two want anything?"

Jan said, "I will take one."

Anne asked, "You want a beer honey?"

I hollered after her, "Please, I could use one."

I watched as Jan reached over with her hands pressing her calves together as Anne had done earlier massaging them gently against my shriveling member.

Nothing was spoken between us for a minute or so as I fell back onto the bed closing my eyes enjoying the feel of her athletic calves pressing and massaging my flaccid spent member between them.

After a moment or two I raised up to find Jan staring at me in a school girl crush type manner. Her hair framing her golden face in golden ringlets. A small smile broke across her petite face as she asked, "Is it done yet? I don't feel it leaking anymore."

I smiled saying, "Just a little bit longer Jan. What your doing feels so good and soothing."

She smiled, "Okay," and continued to massage my now complete flaccid member between her calves.

She asked, "I did not hurt you did I? I mean sometimes it looked like I was hurting you, but Anne was telling me to keep going."

I alleviated her concern saying, "No I'm use to it Anne can get pretty rough sometimes. But there was a moment towards the end when you were gripping my cock with your toes and jerking real fast that I thought you were going to pull the head right off. You got some really strong toes."

Jan giggled, "I'm sorry but I got pretty excited watching how you reacted to what I was doing to you. I wanted to see you cum so badly. I guess with strong legs come strong feet and toes."

She opened her calves and leaned forward looking at my flaccid cock saying in a concerned voice, "All better now."

I reached over rubbing her loose calve muscles feeling the remains of my juices on them rubbing it in to the tanned skin of her legs.

She looked at me with a look of curiosity saying, "I think I understand now what goes through a guys mind when I see him staring at my legs. I am going to make sure the next guy I date is a legman."

I said, "He will be a very, very lucky guy indeed."

Anne returned.

With our drinks and we sat up in bed enjoying the break with open conversation.

Jan asked Anne, "How long until he will be ready to go again?"

Anne looked at me saying, "Well, with you here I don't think to long. He got off hard on your legs."

Jan giggled, "Yes he did. I really could feel those first couple of loads hit into my calf. I enjoyed using the head of his cock to smear it over my leg."

Listening to these two talk about me like I was not in the room was strange but kind of exciting at the same time.

Jan said, "So explain to me about this nut-nerve thing you keep talking about."

Anne said, "I was about your age when I met a guy who introduced me to the technique…"

I listened to them speak, having heard this story before and did not mind listening to it again as I found it fascinating.

Anne continued, "…and showed me how to find it and use it on him. Like Eric and many other guys he was turned on by having women play with his balls. Before I met him I always thought guys balls were taboo. You know, too sensitive to play with and that it may hurt them..."

Jan nodded her head in agreement.

"Anyways, this guy described as best he could where in his nut sac it was located and when I found it he and I would definitely know by his reaction to my touch. He explained that it was very, very sensitive and that I had to be very gentle with it because after all it is a nerve."

I could tell Jan was completely engrossed with what Anne was telling her and moved in closer bringing her long legs up together into her chest resting her chin atop her knees. I watched as she slowly rubbed the front of her legs with her hands saying, "Is this nerve even more sensitive than a guys cock head."

Anne said, "Oh yes, much more. He described to me that when it is fondled that his whole body became excited. A sense of complete submission and sexual bliss combined with loss of emotional control. I have gotten pretty good at finding it in Eric. I also found to achieve the ultimate level of control for myself and sexual bliss for him, you have to get them sexually aroused at the same time your playing with his nut-nerve. Then sit back and watch him lose all control."

Jan said, "Oh that sounds exciting."

Anne cautioned, "You have to be careful though. Before I met Eric I had done this to a guy who plays on the same team with Eric. I had him so sexually aroused, and when I started to work on his nut nerve he broke out in tears. I asked him if he wanted me to stop and he said no. So I continued to jerk his cock and play with his nut-nerve. He must have been in tearful pleasure for fifteen to twenty minutes before he passed out. I was scared shitless until after 30 seconds or so he woke up. I thought I had killed him. I guess his mind and body couldn't handle it and his brain just shut down. That shows you just how tense it is. Even though he was crying like a baby the pleasure I was giving him felt so good he wanted me to keep going."

Jan was coming out of her skin with anticipation almost begging, "Oh Anne you have to show me how to do this."

Anne turned to me and grabbed a pillow placing it between my legs. Having done this before I knew what she wanted me to do. I said, "Anne I don't think I am ready just yet."

Anne said, "Okay, but I just want to point out a few things to Jan before we get started."

I complied and positioned my ass on top of the thick pillow in such a way that my balls and cock hung freely over the edge. I leaned back onto the other pillow against the head board. This caused my hips to open up more allowing for easier access to my balls and cock.

Jan and Anne moved in closer from either side of me as Anne pulled my flaccid cock up pointing out certain areas of my ball sac to Jan. I listened to her as she explained to Jan where to insert her fingers and the best angle of approach around the balls. She instructed how the nerve was deep inside along side of and behind the shaft. I could feel her fingers poke and prod my sac as she continued to point out certain areas. Anne told Jan to hold my cock while she reached in with both sets of fingers and stretched the skin of my sac. Jan grabbed my cock with the fingers of her left hand. Anne told Jan to notice how my balls hung freely and told her to feel them with her fingers. I watched Jan reach in and felt her fingertips gently squeeze my balls as she began to roll them around.

She smiled saying, "They feel like small velvet bird eggs."

She began to slowly rub the sensitive "V" cleft of my cock head with her thumb as she continued to roll my balls in her other fingers. Anne hadn't noticed her doing this as she continued to point out other sensitive areas associated with my balls. Jan looked up at me from between my legs smiling as her thumb continued to rub the sensitive glands at the head of my cock. I knew what she was doing and it was working. I could not help but become aroused as this beautiful young girl continued to wickedly smile down at me while she slowly rubbed the head of my cock and played with my balls. After a few minutes passed I felt my cock beginning to swell.

Jan recognized this as well saying, "Look Anne does this mean he is ready for us to start?"

Anne looked up at my cock in Jan's hot little hand saying, "Wow, that has got to be a record. It usually takes him longer than that. You got the touch Jan."

We need to oil up our legs and feet again. I watched as they each grabbed a bottle from the end tables and began to apply a liberal amount. The light smell of vanilla filled my head as I Watched them work the oil into their shapely calves, feet and between their toes. They both smiled at me while they did this, their legs glistening in the gentle candlelight. Jan took the longest since she had more leg to cover. Once done, they both moved in along either side of my raised hips.

Anne said, "First we have to get him sexually aroused to the point of making him precum and that's when we go for the nut-nerve. Since he already came once he will last longer so we will have our job cut out for us but by the same token he will be less apt to blow a load when we begin prodding our fingers around in his nuts. While we work on his cock talk dirty to him like you did on the phone that should get him excited quicker."

Jan laughed, "He got off on that huh. I can do that to him."

Anne turned in throwing her legs over my groin sandwiching my semi hard cock between her shapely calves.

Fully hard I am of average size, because I was only semi hard at the time only the head and half an inch of my shaft protruded above Anne's shins. Anne turned her feet out so that the backs of her calves clenched my shaft this also allowed more of my cock to protrude through. She then told Jan to do the same and sandwich the remainder of my cock between her calves. I watched as Jan positioned herself opposite of Anne's feet and facing in. She then lifted her incredibly long legs above my trapped cock and slowly lowered her calves down on top of Anne's calves completely covering the remainder of my cock with her beautiful calves. I breathed a long sigh as I felt the heavy smoothness of her tight calves smother the head of my cock. The two girls now facing each other from either side of me, Jan on my right hip and Anne on my left, both smiled at each other.

Jan said, "I see you gave me the best part of his cock, the head."

She then turned and looked down at me tightening her calves around the head of my cock saying, "Isn't that right Eric?"

I felt the excitement stir in my gut as I moaned, "Yes."

Jan leaned forward and slowly turned her feet out just like Anne had done. I felt her smooth skin slide against the rim of my cock head gently pulling up on the head of my cock. As she did this I looked in between her calves and could see that only the hole of my cock was visible. This excited me knowing that her beautiful calves completely covered the head of my cock.

Jan said, "Eric, I think I got this end covered."

Anne said, "Lets start working his cock."

I watched as they began to flex their calf muscles and slide their calves all over my cock. I was able to get a really good look at the muscle tone and shapeliness of Jan's legs as I watched the muscles in her thighs and lower legs move beneath her tanned skin. I reached up running my hands across her calves as I began to feel my cock growing between them.

Jan said, "Oh yah! I can feel your cock growing between my calves. I can tell you like the way they feel. Grow baby grow. Now this is what I call a cock sandwich."

Jan began to jerk the head of my cock by slightly raising and lowering her calves. The slick friction felt amazing as I felt my cock begin to swell even more. Jan felt it as well as she quickened her pace.

She reached over with her left hand running her slender fingers slowly through my hair saying softly, "That's it Eric, I can tell your REALLY enjoying that. It won't be long now before I feel your hot precum on my calves. Just think about it and when that happens I will be digging my fingers deep into your balls."

Her fingers felt soothing as they ran through my hair. I knew I was fully erect now as I felt Anne's calves begin to jerk my shaft in unison to Jan's calves jerking my swollen head.

Anne said, "Your doing good Jan he is completely hard now. Has he started precumming yet?"

Not taking her eyes off of me Anne said, "I don't feel it yet. I think he is holding back enjoying this to much."

She said to me, "Are you trying to hold back sweetie. I told you before I can do this all night. Your cock can't hold out over my legs."

Anne said, "Okay Jan keep pumping your legs and reach in and grab his right nut and play with it. I'm going to do the same to this one."

I felt them both grab a nut and fondle it between their fingers.

Anne said, "Roll it between your fingers and gently pull on it running the tips of your nails across his sac."

I felt Jan's fingers release my nut and her nails grip high up on my nut sac gently racking them down to the nut where she pulled it taught. She released and repeated the process over and over. Anne was doing the same with my other nut.

Feeling their fingertips and nails in my sac got me going as I began to thrust my hips up slightly in rhythm to their calf jerks.

Jan smiled saying to me, "That's it Eric. Let it go. I can tell it won't be long now. Just think about how good it will feel when you cum into my calves. I know I am thinking about it. Your nut feels good in my fingers. I can feel it swelling to my touch."

As they continued to play with my nuts Jan lifted her left calf slightly saying, "How does this feel Eric?"

I watched as the meaty part of her calf rolled over the head of my cock where she rubbed it back and forth turning her ankle around ensuring I saw her shapely calf muscle flex.

Seeing and feeling that I closed my eyes and groaned loudly, "Oh your legs and fingers are fantastic!"

They both laughed and Jan said, "He is so hot right now."

Jan continued to do this with her calf realizing she had me on edge as I quickened my thrusts pushing the head of my cock firmly into her sexy calf.

Anne's beautiful calves continued to jerk my shaft.

I was rolling my head from side to side as Jan reached over and began to run her fingers through my hair again saying, "That's it, push your cock head hard into my calf. I am going to really start to rub it now."

I felt her fingers pulling more rapidly on my right nut and rolling it around as she started to rub her calf back and forth across the head of my cock.