Anne's Royal Romp

Story Info
Teen loses it to traveling salesman.
4.5k words
4.35
77.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers

Anne had worked in the Royal Hotel in Inverness for two years, since she was fifteen. She had left school and was now eighteen. She worked as a chambermaid and she noticed a guest who had been there a few days.

He was an Englishman and Anne had sneaked a look at the register, to find what his name was.

He was Roger Smart, he was 37 years old and he came from Leeds.

He was slim built and although, he had premature silver hair, he still looked young. Anne was cleaning his room one Saturday morning when he came into the room.

Would you like me to finish off now, or shall I come back, said Anne?

That’s O.K. he said you can finish the room off.

As she cleaned, he watched her.

What is there to do in Inverness on a Saturday night, he asked Anne?

Not much, replied Anne.

“Where do you and your boyfriend go” he asked?

I don’t have a boyfriend just now, replied Anne. But my friends and I, usually go to the dancing she said.

Where’s that, he asked? It's at Strathpeffer, said Anne.

The bus leaves, at seven from outside the post office she said.

So, he said, you'll be dancing tonight.

No actually, said Anne, my friend is going to a wedding, so I might not go to the dancing tonight, she said.

Would you like to join me for a drink, he asked?

Anne, didn't know, what to say. She said that she wasn't sure if she would go to the dancing or not, she didn't yet know, what she would be doing tonight.

Why not come for a couple of drinks with me, he said. I've got a car, and I can drop you at the dancing later.

Anne couldn't see a way out of this, so she said she would meet him, for a drink, but not in the High St.

They made arrangements, and he would pick her up, at the bridge, at seven o'clock.

As he approached the bridge, he saw her standing by the side of the road.

She was wearing, a suede bomber jacket, with a sheepskin collar and a brown midi-skirt and tie-front boots, with a yellow skinny-ribbed polo neck jumper.

She quickly got into the car, and as they drove off, he asked her for directions.

Anne told him, they were going to the pub, at the top of the Struie.

She wanted to take him there, as she didn't drink in Inverness, other than in the Royal or the Ness, because everyone knew her, and she didn't want to take him there.

When they got to the Struie, he asked her what she would like to drink, she asked for a vodka, and lime. He got her, her drink, and a pint of lager shandy for himself. They chatted, about Inverness, and Leeds, he asked her about herself and her boyfriends,

Anne hadn't had, a regular boyfriend, she had a few quick, kisses outside the dancing, and once let a guy put his hand on her tit, but that was the extent of her experience with men. So she told him that she had just broken up with a guy from Dingwall, and that was why she didn't want to go to the dancing.

He lied, and told her he didn't have a girlfriend.

He actually had a wife, and kid.

When he asked Anne what age, she was, she said she was Eighteen, and that was the reason, she couldn't drink in Inverness. He also lied about his age, he told Anne he was 29, and hoped she didn't mind being out, with a man, a little older than herself. He got up, and bought another drink for them. This time, he got himself a tomato juice.

Don't you drink, said Anne? Yes, it's just that I don't want to drink and drive, as I'm not sure of the roads around here. I’m sorry said Anne, it's thoughtless of me dragging you all the way up here, when you can't take a drink.

That's O.K., he said. Ill get a drink after I've dropped you at the dancing.

I'm not going to the dancing, said Anne.

Well why don't we go back to the Royal for a drink then, asked Roger.

But they won't serve me, until I'm 21, said Anne, not wanting him to know that she had half pints of lager and blackcurrant, when she worked late.

Roger said, if you don't mind, we could go to my room for a drink.

As they drove into the Royal car park, Anne sneaked in the side door with the keys to Roger's room. He went into the bar, ordered a pint of lager and asked for a bottle of vodka, a bottle of lime and a couple of cans of lager.

He got a tray, and asked if it was O.K. to take them to his room. When he got to the room, Anne was sitting on a chair still wearing her jacket.

Take your jacket off, he said.

As she hung her jacket up, he looked her up and down.

She had a tiny waist, which accentuated her full hips, and chest. Anne was 5’4’’ and 36-20-36.

He poured them a drink, and Anne sat on a chair, while he sat on the bed.

As Anne sat there, her Midi-skirt which was unbuttoned to just above the knee, fell open and he could see her ample thighs.

It was only nine o'clock, and Anne had told her parents, she was going to the dancing, so they wouldn't expect her home, until two.

They chatted, he told her funny stories and some dirty ones, which Anne didn't really understand.

When Anne got up from the seat, to go to the toilet she stumbled, and he jumped from the bed, to catch her.

As he held her in his arms, he moved closer to her and kissed her, full on the lips.

Anne let him kiss her but when his tongue went into her mouth, she broke away saying she really had to go to the toilet.

When she came out he was sitting back on the bed, with his back against the headboard.

Why don't you take your boots off, and sit beside me, he said?

Anne said she was fine on the chair.

But after a little bit of egging on, she took off her boots and sat back beside him, on the bed.

They kept on talking and he took her hand in his, held it to his lips and kissed it.

This was the first time anyone had kissed her hand and Anne felt very flattered. So she didn't mind when he leant across, and kissed her.

This time his tongue came back into her mouth, and she felt it mingling with her own. Anne was starting to enjoy, French kissing.

When he rolled them both over and he was lying on top of her, kissing her, she felt his hardness against her.

She knew what it was, because she had felt it before with boys at the dancing.

Roger moved, and in doing so he ended up with his hardness, right between her legs.

Anne jumped up, blushing.

I'm sorry, he said, don't you like that.

Anne was still blushing.

I get it he said. You're a virgin, aren't you.

Anne went to get off the bed. But he took her hand in his.

I’m sorry he said, I didn't realise, please forgive me.

Its not your fault said Anne, it's just that no one's really tried before and I don't know what to do.

Surely you must he said.

Oh! said Anne, I don't mean I don't know what to do, It's just that I don't know if I want to do it.

He poured another drink for them both.

Anne was beginning to feel tipsy and when he next kissed her, she pulled him back down on top of her.

They lay on the bed kissing and she felt his hard-on pressing against her again.

But this time she didn't move out of the way.

His hand moved beneath her jumper, and she felt it touch, and then cup her breast.

He didn't move it at first, for fear of her telling him to take it away.

But when she said nothing, he started to really feel her there and he was pinching her ever-hardening nipples.

Because of their writhing about on the bed, her skirt had ridden up a bit and he put his hand down, straight over the crotch of her knickers.

Anne shut her legs, on his hand.

He didn't take his hand away, but left it there and he could feel the heat, from her virgin pussy, through her panties and tights.

What time do you have to be home, he asked. Not until two, said Anne.

That's three and a half hours away, he said.

Would you like to take your skirt and jumper off, and we could get under the covers? Anne blushed again, and asked if she could have a drink first.

He poured the drinks and said he was going to the toilet.

While he was in the toilet, Anne jumped up and took her skirt off, leaving her jumper bra, knickers and tights on.

He came out of the toilet, and saw her under the duvet, and her skirt on the floor.

He took off his shirt and trousers, and got into bed beside her, just wearing his jockey shorts.

Anne had noticed the lump in his pants, it seemed huge compared to when she had seen her younger brothers in their underpants.

She could feel his bare skin against her, and he felt the heat radiate through her tights, against him.

He turned to her, and kissed her.

Anne was floating with the vodka, she was used to having two or three at the dancing, she was feeling slightly drunk now, but she didn't feel worried about being in bed with this man.

As he kissed her, his hand again drifted to between her legs, her crotch felt slightly damp through the panties and tights.

And as he rubbed it, she clamped her thighs, tightly around his hand.

His other hand went under her jumper and pushed her bra up over her boob.

He was playing with her boob and Anne was starting to feel funny inside, and was beginning to enjoy it.

He took his hand, from her crotch and pulled her jumper off, over her head.

She had one boob covered by her bra, and one hanging out from beneath.

Roger leant down and kissed Anne's nipple.

She let out a big sigh and when he put his hand back between her legs, she opened them willingly to let him stroke her.

As he sucked and nibbled at her nipple, Anne could feel his fingers stroking her pussy over the knickers and tights.

It felt strange; it was a new sensation, a kind of freedom from her everyday life.

She felt grown up and decided now was the time, and this would be her secret.

The fingers continued to stroke her, and as they resumed kissing, this time wet and hard with their tongues wrapping around each other, she felt the fingers lightly moving from her pussy up over the tights, until they stopped at her waistband.

One of his hands gently ran up and down her back, tickling her and the other was deftly moving under the waistband of her tights and continuing on, under the elastic waist of her knickers.

As they continued kissing, Anne could feel his fingers softly stroking her pubic hair and then travelling farther down to the warm moist mound of her pussy.

She had no control over herself, as she spread her legs as wide as the constricting panties and tights would allow her.

And she was shocked when she felt a solitary finger, stroke gently, along the cleft of her pussy lips.

Roger felt her balk as he stroked her, but he gave her a reassuring smile and kissed her again, as his finger gently pushed against the lips of her pussy seeking entry.

Anne had no intention of stopping now and stretched her arm out to switch off the bedside light.

As she brought her arm over again, she hooked her hands into the panties and tights, pulled them down her legs and off, allowing them to drop to the floor.

Roger quickly resumed his stroking of Anne's pussy.

Anne was rubbing her hand over Roger's hip, and he moved a little, causing her hand to now rest over the bulge in his pants.

Anne knew that men got hard, but as this was the first cock she had put her hand on, she felt it was enormous and would do her damage.

Roger sensed a hesitancy about Anne, what's up, he said.

This feels very big, said Anne.

It'll be alright, said Roger.

The reason why I'm stroking your pussy is to get it moist enough for me to fit into you,

I've done it to a Virgin before and it goes in without too much soreness, if you’re wet.

Anne had heard the girls and women at work talking, and also the scare stories about a man being too big to fit in.

Are you sure it won't hurt me, she said.

It might hurt a little, and be tender in the morning, but I know from your reactions to my touching, that you'll enjoy it.

Anne was determined that as she had gotten this far, she was going to do it now, or she might never do it at all.

Roger stood up and told Anne to take the rest of her things off.

As she pulled off her bra and jumper, she watched in the dim light as Roger slipped his underpants off.

He walked over and placed them on a chair, and as he walked back toward the bed, she got a good look at the thing protruding from his belly.

Anne was no expert, although she thought him big, he was in fact nine inches long and two inches thick.

Anne had a fair idea that cock's came in various lengths and thicknesses, but did not know what the average size was.

In later years she would recall that she was quite fortunate to get fucked by a well-endowed man, on her first fuck.

When he got to the bed, he pulled the covers away and in the dim light knelt over Anne and bent forward to kiss her on the lips.

Anne put her hands on his waist to pull him on to her, but he moved down the bed a little and started to kiss her breasts.

He suckled at her hard nipples and gave them a light squeeze between his teeth.

Anne sighed, and he told her to relax.

Next, to Anne’s surprise, his tongue and lips started to caress her chest and move slowly but surely down over her belly.

When he was nuzzling at her belly button, Anne felt tickly and uncomfortable.

She asked him to stop, telling him how tickly it was, and he started to move down lower again.

Anne asked him what he was doing, and he told her to relax, he was just going to get her wet enough so that he could get his cock in.

Again Anne remembered something she had heard at work, and realised that this was what was meant when women or girls spoke about muff diving.

She relaxed a little and soon she felt his nose nuzzle against her pubes and then a warm wet tongue running up and down the cleft between her pussy lips.

Anne sighed deeply, and taking this as a sign, Roger’s tongue started to probe.

She felt the warm thick wet tongue push between her cunt lips and felt it stroke in there.

Anne was unsure if she had ever accidentally came before, but she was sure that the feeling she was now experiencing, of a tickling in her belly and little quivers running through her body, causing her to tighten her thighs around Rogers head, was the real thing.

She felt him draw away from her thighs, and when she heard him sigh, she looked down at him. In the dim light, she could see that all around his lips, he was all wet.

She hadn't heard what he said, and said pardon.

Do you want me to put it in, he asked. Yes, answered Anne huskily.

He knelt up, between Anne's open thighs, and took his thick cock in his hand.

With his other hand he stroked her pussy, ensuring that the wetness was spread.

He edged closer between her thighs and Anne could fell his breath on her as he started to rub his cock up and down the outside of her pussy lips.

She was ready for him, and was about to tell him, when she felt his hard throbbing knob push between the lips.

Anne raised her hips in eagerness to meet him, and she felt him thrust into her.

It met resistance at first, but he kept pushing and it felt painful for Anne but his experience meant that it was over in a minute, and she could feel him inside her.

It seemed as if he was filling her belly, and she was sure that he was doing some kind of damage, but then he started to withdraw and then just before he came all the way out, he pushed right back into her.

Anne gasped, this time it was slightly less sore, but a lot more enjoyable.

They were kissing wetly, as Roger kept pumping in and out.

Anne could feel the length of him moving in and out of her, and as she relaxed a little, her hands went around his neck, pulling him in to her.

Roger responded by plunging his cock deeper into her eager young cunt.

It was tight and he was having as good a ride, as Anne was.

Anne didn't know it, but the feeling she was having was a multiple orgasm, and her writhing caused Roger to shoot a stream of hot piercing come deep into her pussy.

The sensation of Roger's semen spurting into her made Anne explode in a final massive cum.

They lay there for a couple of minutes getting their breath back, and then Roger asked Anne if she had enjoyed it.

She was smiling and nodded her head.

Roger turned on the light and looked at the clock. It was still only just eleven o'clock.

He leapt out of bed and asked Anne if she wanted another drink.

Anne had sobered up by now and knew that she had better have a good drink before she went home, as she always got drunk at the dancing, and her parents expected her to be drunk when she came home.

Roger asked her if she wanted to get up for a drink, or stay in bed.

Anne said she'd prefer to stay in bed.

Actually she was shy about him seeing her naked.

As he stood at the dresser pouring drinks for both of them, Anne couldn't help but look at his dangling cock. She noticed that it was still wet with their love juices, and she remembered how it felt going in and out.

When Roger handed Anne her drink, he sat down on the bed outside of the covers.

Anne looked at the way his cock lay between his crossed legs, and he noticed her looking.

Is this the first adult cock you've seen, he asked? Anne didn't know what to say, but said yes, telling the truth.

I like going around naked he said, but I suppose with your brothers and sisters, you're

not able to go around naked.

Anne shook her head.

Get up and walk around for me, Roger asked.

No replied Anne.

Are you shy, he asked.

I don't know said Anne, maybe I am.

You've got a beautiful body stand up and show me it.

I'm not going to parade for you, but I do need to go to the toilet, shut your eyes while I get up, said Anne.

He shut his eyes, but when she was past him he opened them again, and got a quick look at her arse and back as she disappeared into the toilet.

When she had finished she called for him to shut his eyes, and when she peeked out of the door he had his eyes closed.

Anne started to walk quickly toward the bed, but his eyes opened again, and he got a full view of the front of her this time.

Oh! Said Anne you shouldn't be looking. Why said Roger, you're lovely, and I liked what I saw.

He took her arm and pulled her down onto the bed.

This time when they started kissing they were both lying on top of the bed.

We'd better take our drinks, said Anne when they broke apart.

Roger handed her a drink and they sat with their backs against the headboard drinking.

As she sipped her drink, Roger took Anne's hand and placed it on his cock.

Anne took a grip of it, and looked down studying it.

Do you like what you see, he said.

It's funny, said Anne, I've sort of wondered what it would be like to touch one and maybe if I'm truthful, to feel one inside. But I could never have got near to imagining the real thing.

I do like touching it, and even though it was sore I liked the feeling inside.

Are you still sore, Roger asked.

Just a little, Anne replied, lying.

She was sore, but she was determined to do it again while she had the chance, as after a while when doing it she forgot the pain and took in the pleasure.

They finished their drinks and then he took her in his arms again, and they continued kissing. Anne opened her legs and allowed him to gently run his fingers over her pubic region and gently up and down her now slightly open pussy lips.

Roger had one arm around Anne's neck, and as she was holding his cock, he put his hand on her head, and gently started to guide it down toward his cock.

What are you doing, said Anne.

Letting you get a better look, he said.

Are you expecting me to do what you did to me, asked Anne.

No!, but if you want to kiss it or something, I think I'd like that.

Anne bent down, and got a whiff of something as she neared him, but holding the knob with her hand around it, she kissed the middle of the shaft.

Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers
12