Annette and the Professor Ch. 04

Story Info
More golden liquid from Annette.
1.7k words
4.26
33.6k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 04/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dexicreon
Dexicreon
21 Followers

The semester drew to a close. Annette had graduated and was accepted at Illinois State University for her master's degree in literature. In the meantime, my relationship with Annette had grown deeper and more meaningful.

Summer was approaching, and I encouraged her to spend it studying the ancient Greek language. She also willingly consented to move in with me.

And I had suspected that she had planned it that way. I had figured I would always remain single and enjoy sex without commitment. That is, until I had found someone with whom I wanted to be committed, even if she's seventeen years younger than I.

Annette had just entered my pool area from the outside gate. I was sitting in the shade, nude (as usual), reading and idly playing with my cock.

"You know, if men had boobs AND cocks," she remarked, noticing my fingers manipulating my erection, "women would be superfluous. Men would have all the toys they needed."

"Yeah, but we'd still need the clits and cunts."

"Very funny." She tried to scowl with that comment, but it didn't work.

She pulled up a chair next to me, kicking off her shoes in the process.

"You don't have to sit there in those hot clothes, you know."

"I know. I'm waiting for you to take them off me. And if you want, I can even give you a lesson on how to undo a bra clasp without fumbling. You might even learn how to do it without looking. The advanced level is doing it one-handed."

She stood in front of me, and I pulled her shorts down. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and brought my face into her crotch and breathed deeply. But from a seating position, leaning over was too much effort; I slid her panties down and off her.

Both of us grabbed for them, but I got them first and got the first sniff. Then I handed them to Annette.

"That's no fair," she pouted. "I should be able to get first sniff."

"Sorry, I can't resist you; you smell so good."

"Well, then, let's get inside and make use of the bed. Then you can smell me from the source."

"First, let's get all of these clothes off you."

With her shirt off, she had kept her arms straight up while I fumbled with her bra hooks. It is definitely easier to learn Greek than it is to unhook bra clasps.

"Uh, you need to lower your arms so I can remove this."

"You are so observant," she said, with a strong hint of sarcasm.

"Huh?"

"Look at me!"

"I am!"

"What do you see?"

"I see a beautiful girl with blonde hair and full, kissable lips. I see two delicious tits with small nipples that react to soft caresses. One of them has a small mole below the nipple . . ."

"What about my armpits?"

I looked at her armpits, and to my amazement there was a light, downy tuft of hair in each.

"When did you start growing that?"

"When I moved in with you. I noticed that you're fond of my pubic hair, and you didn't want to shave it off when I had wanted you to."

She looked at me intently, even a little worried.

"Annette, I love it!"

"You do? Oh, I am so glad."

"Annette, pubic hair and armpit hair is nature's way of attracting the sexes to each other with pheromones."

"C'mon, school's out. You're making sex sound like a lesson."

I wasn't going to let this go: "Pheromone is from a combination of two Greek words meaning to carry hormones, and hormone is from a Greek word meaning urge or impulse."

She looked at me blankly and said, "Now will you shut the fuck up, come in the house, and eat my pussy?"

"So pheromones are the chemicals that attract the sexes, and are found especially in the pubic hairs and in the armpit hairs . . ."

She grabbed me by my cock and pulled me into the house.

"Sit," she commanded.

I sat at the kitchen table while she climbed on top of it.

"Now eat my pussy until I scream. And, yes, you can smell those goddamned pheromones all you want."

"With pleasure!"

She spread her legs wide apart and with her fingers she pulled her outer labia apart. The familiar fragrances of stale pee, sweat, and pussy permeated my nostrils. I put the tip of my tongue into her vaginal entrance, and the heat not only warmed my tongue but also warmed my passion. Then I ran my tongue in quick motions on the sides of her inner labia and then back to the vaginal opening. I made jabs at her urethra as well.

"Oh, god, if you keep that up I'm going to pee in your face!"

Since I now knew what to expect, I pulled her clitoral hood up and sucked it lightly; then I returned to her urethra while consciously making sure that the tip of my nose was tantalizing her clitoris.

"Oh, shit! Fuck! I'm going to . . . "

Her piss caught me by surprise because of its force. When I got my senses together and directed her piss into my mouth, she relaxed until her flow abated.

I pulled away from her and said, "We have a mess to clean up."

"Not 'we'; you. You're the one who didn't catch it all. Now, get back to my pussy; I still haven't screamed."

"Yes, ma'am."

I continued my oral assault on her pussy by sucking indiscriminately and moving my tongue everywhere I could. Then I would stop and flick her clitoris with my tongue tip or just suck on it as if it were a tiny cock. But no matter what I did, I could tell she loved it.

"Keep it up . . . don't stop. There, oh, yes, right there . . ."

True to her word, she began to scream, and loudly. She followed it by squeezing my head with her thighs; then she relaxed her whole body and lay limply on the table.

I continued my tongue action on her clitoris.

"Stop, please. It's too tender now."

I helped her off the table, and I walked her to the bathroom. Both of us needed a shower and an afternoon nap.

-2-

A sudden weight on my body woke me up. I was erect, but she was laying on my penis, pinned between our lower abdomens.

"I need to pee," I whispered into her ear.

"So do I. We have waterproof mattress covers. Remember?"

Then she kissed me, her tongue moving into my mouth.

Hers was the first flow of urine, which I could feel on my scrotum; mine followed soon after, which I could feel traveling down the sides of my body.

"I need you inside me."

"And I need to be inside of you."

"Do me doggy-style. It always feels as if it's going in deeper that way, and I like how your hand caresses my hips."

She got up on all fours on the bed and rested her head on the pillows. I kneeled behind her and was ready to enter, but I decided a little salivary lubrication would help. Her little rosebud anus looked inviting enough for the same kind of attention, which, of course, I gave.

My penis slid into her vagina easily; between my saliva and her vaginal secretions, she was properly prepared for this event.

I didn't last long; the stimulation and friction on my penis was too great. I felt my penis swell and my testicles tighten into my body; then I felt the release of my semen. Annette moaned also.

"I can always tell when you cum," she whispered, "and it feels so good."

I didn't withdraw my penis from her. I decided to do some post-coital fucking; however, my penis (my other, little head, which sometimes does my thinking for me), decided that this was not a good idea. Detumescence descended upon it.

As I slipped out, my semen slipped out of Annette's vagina.

I positioned myself under her pussy and told her to lower herself onto my mouth. My first impulse was to drink my remaining semen as it flowed out; then I decided to work on her entire vaginal area with my tongue instead.

I got the desired effect: she had an instantaneous orgasm, and several globs of my remaining semen spilled into my mouth.

She climbed off me and fell on her back beside me.

"My god," she said, "you wore me out."

"That was the idea."

"Okay, then, smartass, since I'm so worn out, you fix supper AND wash dishes."

"For sex like that, it's a deal."

"And you have to serve a delicious postprandial wine while we lounge on the poolside patio."

-3-

After dinner, we sat on the patio in the nude drinking our wine.

"Red wine for after dinner? What kind is it?"

"Shiraz," I replied "I know, it's more of a dinner wine than an after-dinner wine, but it's all I had. It's what we didn't finish at dinner."

"You could've gone to the store to buy a sweet wine for after dinner, you know."

"Like this? In the nude?" I asked with a mock look of surprise.

"You are incorrigible, aren't you?"

"Yeah, that's one of the courses I took in college that I did so well on."

"I'll settle for Shiraz, and you knew I would."

We sat in silence for several minutes.

"Annette, before we do anything, can we just sit here? The fading sunshine, the quiet solitude, and you—it's just so romantic."

Both of us sat in silence for a few minutes staring straight ahead or occasionally looking at each other.

"Uh, Annette? You know that I love you, right?"

"And I love you, too."

"What if I told you that I'm in love with you?"

"In love? As in you love me forever? As in you want me to have a baby by you? As in you want to marry me?"

"Yes."

"Oh, my god!"

"What?"

"Did you just propose to me?"

"Yes."

"Then I accept!"

"Even though I'm so much older than you are?"

"Age is just a number! I'm in love with you, too!"

Dexicreon
Dexicreon
21 Followers