Annia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

Locking all the three locks she had on her home the brunette turned around and was out of the building, tucking her long curly strands of espresso into a ponytail.

Her goal was the train and then work. It all seems simple but like life it all always blows in her face. People always remind her why she hates reality and life, they always show their nasty nature when they think and know they can get away with it.

Annia hates public spaces, it's like a fucking area for all the perverts that think they can touch whoever the fuck they want, well not think more like know they can do it and get away with it. That's how it all goes, they touch all up on her and live their normal lives with their wife and families as if their not disgusting pigs.

MEN! Ugh just the name pisses her off. The only good ones she's ever known were her father and Hamilton. Boyfriends? Nope, she tried that and regretted it badly. If anything it taught her that poker faces were worn by the most innocent and caring looking people. She nearly lost her life to her first and only boyfriend, it was a terror she fears she might experience again.

Making her way down the little tunnel and through the usually packed morning crowd, she reached the spot where she is going to get onto the train.

Looking down at her arm, her amber brown eyes checked the time on her watch. She had an hour before work. The train takes about forty minutes, which means she had about twenty minutes to make it across the street, up the stair case and into her cubicle.

"Okay I think I can make it," she mumbled to herself, fixing her bag which was far too heavy but luckily sturdy enough. She was glad for the bag, it was her fathers old genuine leather tote which he took everywhere and could possibly hold her sister in it if she tried and wouldn't break.

Annia moved her eyes around the crowd of people to see if the silver coated train was anywhere close, but nope she couldn't even see the head lights. Her big eyes continued to flow over the various figures the spoke on their phones, with one another...and stood straight and silent with a super expensive jacket, looking like hottest thing ever? What?

Her eyes stopped their movement as they stilled onto a mesmerizing figure. This woman is tall, like taller than her dad, who was like five-feet eight. She has long effortless hair that slicked down her back in the shade of ink and settled at her waist. From the side it was clear she was gorgeous, like model on the runway gorgeous,and rich looking too.Like really rich but that isn't new for Annia, she has seen very rich people in the subway various times. They were mostly rich old men, not stunning hazelnut skinned beauties that look like they run shit. Just her presence was making Annia uncomfortable...or was it something else. Either way the woman was drawing her in despite the distance.

The brunette hadn't realized she was staring until some creep near the woman smiled back at her, his yellow cracked teeth making her want to puke. 'Disgusting' she thought when she saw him lick his lips suggestively. She grunted at his action and turned her eyes back to the platform where she waited for the train.

A few minutes later the train arrived. Annia hurried into the train, her feet hurrying for to find a seat. Standing was not an option when it came to her and the creeps. Plus the dude who thought she was ogling at her seemed to be getting really close to her, his dark owl eyes sending frightening heat over her skin.

She looked for a seat but she couldn't find one. A majority of the people were sitting down and she knew no one, especially from the city, would give up their seat for a young girl like her. Common courtesy was only given to the old, those with young children, or pregnant people.

Used to having her luck run dry, Annia found a pole to hold onto while she looked out the windows.

**

Gisele took the first train that morning to make sure that the service was in top shape for workers that woke up early. She had arrived to the area around six and waited for the train that would arrive in thirty minutes. Her goal was to take this ride to the closest corporation site where her car should be and a meeting is to be scheduled for her arrival.

Waiting on the platform, the noir haired CEO had sensed intrigued eyes on her but wasn't sure where they were coming from,but found herself longing to find where they were coming from. Like electricity she could feel a strange ease and interest coming from those eyes but the face was no where close.

Shaking away the distracting feeling, Gisele allowed her mind to busy itself with calculating and memorizing every aspect of the subways interior.

What made her at least happy, after witnessing the absolutely dreadful seats and equipment that did not at all cater to the customers, was the arrival of the train. It came on time, with not a minute to spare.

By the time she made it in, after being pushed around by various people who seemed eager to make it inside, there were no seat available.

'Change the amount of seating in the train,' She made the mental note while taking hold of a pole that was next to a young curly haired brunette.

Her eyes moved down to observe the girl next to her, from her curly hair to her over-sized wine colored cardigan. She had a cute style to her, not really her clothes but just her overall features. She noticed the youth's movement realizing the girls cute mix of occupied and nervous.

In-fact she looked more than occupied, she looked like she wanted to escape something or...someone.

The striking ice silver eyes moved to the figure behind the petite brunette. A moderately tall man stood too close to the young girl, his hands on her waist and other on the pole above her own.

Gisele could feel her temperature raising just at the display, the full out invasion of the young woman's privacy made her want to rip out his lyranx and crack his skull.One thing she can't stand is people who think they can do whatever they want because of their position.

Doing nothing was definitely not an option.

Something told her to just attack him at the moment but the rational part of her mind, which helped her through a lot of business deals, told her to warn him first.

Clearing her throat she turned her eyes to the dirty pig, "Excuse me." She spoke to the man, feeling those amber brown puppy dog eyes raise up at the sound of her words. the girl's eyes seemed to send electricity over her figure. She felt that same wave of calmness she had earlier when she was on the platform.

"It's her?" She thought, knowing that the youth had to be the one who seemed to be analyzing her prior. The feeling she had was just too unique for it to some random person.

The young girl's face was in full view when she turned to Gisele, her face round and pale with the cutest amber brown eyes.The CEO could feel herself lose her breath for a moment,the youth was just so stunning... but it wasn't time to admire the woman's beauty. It was time to deal with the scum right behind her.

"WHAT!" He spat back.

A anger filled smirk moved onto her lips as she heard his words. Not only is this pig disgusting but he's also righteous as well.

The middle-aged man didn't seem to like her smirk so he spoke again, this time moving away slightly from the brunette.

"I just wanted to tell you that if you didn't back away from this young woman in two minutes I'm going to break those filthy hands of yours." Anger wasn't evident in her tone, rather she appeared calm and calculated. Her voice demanding attention with a chill of something deadly.

His words hung on his lips for a moment, drying as the husky voice reached his ear clear and spiked with venom.

"W-what gives you the right to tell me what to do?" He sneered back as more people began to look on. Gisele laughed at his comment, What gives me the right?

She moved her head to the side examining the lowly rat while he squirmed unconsciously under her glare.

"I don't like to repeat myself sir."

"Me neither so...so FUCK OFF."

Her eyes met the brunette's and she rose a brow as she silently questioned the young girl, her eyes asking if she wanted her assistance. As much as she wanted to beat the smug pig to a pulp she had no idea what the relation was between the two. Large brown eyes told her that there was nothing friendly between the two so she turned her grey eyes back to the man who decided to once again push against the petite frame.

Long arms moved between the man and the brunette. "What is that?" He idiotically asked as if all his knowledge and common sense had been thrown out the window.

"My hand." Gisele stated blankly before smacking the harshly against his ruff cheek.

The impact was great and cause the middle-aged perv to unsteadily trip backwards. Annia was surprised, she expected the man to insult the woman and a huge argument to happen not for this stranger to get him back with a simple slap.

She moved closer to the woman that made her feel unusually safe, which is rear because since her parents death she's never felt safe near anyone or anything. Her hands clung onto the woman's crisp grey coat, moving behind the stunning ebony skinned beauty.

"You fucking..." He charged at her and by now almost all the people on the train were watching, the rest half asleep or too used to fights like this.

Letting her arms move behind her to hold onto the petite brunette, Gisele slipped the girl to her side gently.

She shifted her body to the side so that the idiot could charge all his energy into a side seat. He hit the window and turned around, his face now red with frustration.

"Is this normal?" She asked the girl next to her, watching as those deep brown eyes clicked with her ice grey orbs. Annia couldn't find the voice nor the air to respond to her savior, she just shook her head 'yes' as she followed the woman's gentle directions.

"Stay here okay?" Gisele spoke softly to the petite woman, her voice soft but clipped as she got fed up with the man's profanity.

The brunette nodded, staying by the opposite pole right next to some couple that looked at her with worried eyes.

"So sir, are you done?"

A few people had already called the police about the man's disturbance but it would be a few minutes before the train would come to a stop.

He continued to spew nonsense so she approached him, as he repeatedly told her to do. He charged at her as he had previously, but she didn't move out this time. Her hands took his fist before it could make contact with her cheek, effortlessly she moved it out the way, folding his arm so that it was painfully tucked behind his back, and the using her knee to hit his back causing his feet to grow weak and hit the ground.

"All talk." She sneered, her hit wasn't that hard in-fact she drew it back. If she had came at him full force is spine would have been broken not bruised.

"You little..." He spoke weakly.

Not noticing the smiling people around her, Gisele lowered herself so that she was by his face that rested on the ground. "Save your breath for the police."

With that she stood up, taking the bag she had rested against the floor before gently handling the mess of a man on the floor.

Before she could turn to the brunette, Gisele noticed the riders of the train clapping for her. It didn't make her feel good or bad, she just didn't see it as a serious circumstance that was worthy of praise.

"What's your name?" She whispered to the brunette that stood up from her seat.

"It's..."

The train abruptly stopped and Annia was pushed forward, her body being pressed against Gisele who simply moved her arm around the girl's small waist. The brunette looked up at the exotic face looking back down at her, steel eyes waiting for a response.

"It's..." she coughed as a few people whistled their approval, blushing as she realized the entire scene must have appeared pulled right out of a romance novel or drama.

"It's Annia." Her tongue moved over her bottom lip as she moved from the gentle but firm hold, the woman's fingers sending sparks of electricity up and down her spine.

"Well..."

The noir haired beauty straightened her jacket and held onto her bag. She gazed back at the youth, letting dark strands of hair that had come loose slide back behind her diamond studded ear.

"Stay safe Annia. You are far to beautiful to be dealing with scum like him."

12